From 09/19/2004 to 10/18/2004
- 12:59 PM Bug #1718 (Resolved): spatial search does not work
- Spatial search is not working in metacat. This is probably because of casting
problems, where the nodedata column i...
- 03:41 PM Bug #1711 (Resolved): apostrophe in text element causes xslt error
- a text element that contains an apostrophe causes metacat to throw an xslt
error. It says that the character 0x19 i...
- 04:49 PM Bug #1703 (Resolved): spatial search does not work
- the spatial bounding box search dialog in morpho does not return any results
even when it should.
Also: The lab...
- 01:13 PM Revision 2327 (metacat): Thanks Jing, Fixed those code comments.
- 12:02 PM Revision 2326 (metacat): Adde a function to the metacat client to set access on an xml document in a
- metacat repository.
- 12:27 PM Bug #1698 (Resolved): Secure replication method
- Curently, unsecured metacat replication action is easy to break the replication
setup. But it couldn't create a new ...
- 04:25 PM Bug #1658: tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
- All items complete. Version 1.4.0 of metacat is now complete, tested, and
released. It is tagged in CVS as METACAT_...
- 01:50 PM Revision 2324 (metacat): One last clarification to the install instructions regarding the sql scripts.
- 01:35 PM Revision 2323 (metacat): Modified build dist and distsrc targets to be sure the ant tokens are
- filtered correctly in the documentation, otherwise the CSS styles do not
show up properly.
- 01:02 PM Revision 2322 (metacat): Modified the build to be smarter about making sure that the EML schemas
- and styles are in place (so manually running 'geteml' should no longer
be needed), and renamed the 'loaddtdschemas' t...
- 11:39 PM Revision 2321 (metacat): Fixed some typos in the README, and rearranged a little.
- 11:26 PM Revision 2320 (metacat): Moved deletion of stylsheets from clean to fullclean target so that the
- styles will be guaranteed to be in place in the released version even after
a clean build.
- 11:13 PM Revision 2319 (metacat): Added classpath to javadoc call so that we avoid javadoc errors that
- complain about not being able to find the servlet classes.
- 11:06 PM Revision 2318 (metacat): Added dependency check for eml so that the schemas and dtds are not
- checked out of CVS if they already exist in the lib directory. This is
based on checking for the key schema or dtd f...
- 10:49 PM Revision 2317 (metacat): Added dependency check to see if the httpclient.jar and utilities.jar are
- already present in lib. If they are, building utilities is skipped. This
allows us to ship a distribution with just...
- 08:18 PM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- 04:11 PM Bug #1542: SQL Server support broken
Moving the target to version 1.5
- 03:49 PM Bug #1658: tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
- (1) is done for now -- its been reviewed and is reasonable accurate, but not
perfect. Needs another pass.
(2) is don...
- 03:42 AM Bug #1658: tracking bug for 1.4.0 release
- (3) is now complete -- indexing can be accomplished using the 'buildindex'
action by people in the 'adminsitrators' l...
- 03:46 PM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
Closing as testing with postgres has been completed and harvester works with
both postgres and oracle.
- 03:45 PM Bug #305: create an ofa compliant oracle instance
- Moving to 1.5 because I don't want to make such a significant change immediately
before the KNB workshop demos.
- 03:38 PM Revision 2316 (metacat): Added sample eml 2.0.1 document for use in the tests.
- 03:36 PM Revision 2315 (metacat): Modified buildIndex() to now include an '@' sign in the path for ATTRIBUTE
- nodes. Removed a bunch of debugging information. Fixed the BuildIndexTest
so that it would work on any machine (rem...
- 01:17 PM Revision 2314 (metacat): Added code that changes the node column size
- 09:39 AM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
So, should we add middle name to the registry form?
- 03:55 AM Bug #1297: Registry: Changes in the Basic Information
- Given name should b repeated to accomodate multiple given names (a middle name
is simply a second given name).
- 09:38 AM Bug #1390: add UCNRS to the ldapweb.cgi management lists
This bug is fixed and done.
- 03:51 AM Bug #1390: add UCNRS to the ldapweb.cgi management lists
- I think this is now complete, and will be released with 1.4.0. Sid, can you
verify this and close the bug if true? ...
- 09:33 AM Bug #273: site deployment for metacat
- Metacat has been deployed at the LTER Network Office (LNO). To the best of my
knowledge, it has not been deployed at...
- 04:01 AM Bug #273: site deployment for metacat
- Duane -- this is overlapping with the previous bug -- can you close with a
resolution or update the status on this, o...
- 09:14 AM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- A number of metadata conversion applications were implemented by David
Blankman, with the help of two graduate stude...
- 03:53 AM Bug #325: create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- Duane -- could you deal with this by either closing it if it is eing tracked
elsewhere or updating it with a plan. Th...
- 04:10 AM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
- We need to implement TLS as soon as possible, as its a real problem we're
passing so many passwords around in clearte...
- 04:08 AM Bug #433: browse interface to metacat
- I began this work, and now have some XSLT stylesheets that allow you to browse
via keyword, organizaiton, and creator...
- 04:05 AM Bug #151: need doctype equivalence specification
- This is being addressed within the context of SEEK SMS and will not be addressed
directly in Metacat. Marking WONTFIX.
- 04:04 AM Bug #1310: Old ACLs are overwritten by registry
- Need to fix this for the next release (1.5).
- 03:59 AM Bug #1372: Registry: Reconfigure entryForm.tmpl
- Andrea is working on a new layout for this whole page, and removing all of the
hardcoded styles so that it fits into ...
- 03:58 AM Bug #1344: Cancel button on delete screen leads to a blank screen
- The cancel button on delete still leads to blank, but also after successful
delete the screen is blank. Retargeting ...
- 03:49 AM Bug #101: generate data set usage metadata/ provide access log
- The query/report functionality (1) is now complete. Use the 'getlog' servlet
action to get an XML report of the even...
- 03:38 AM Revision 2313 (metacat): New README in preparation for the 1.4.0 release, and updated the properties
- file with the new version number.
- 03:13 AM Revision 2312 (metacat): Added in servlet action 'buildindex' for building the XML_index table entries
- for either a set of documents (if one or more docid params are provided) or
for the whole set of documents in the xml...
- 03:01 AM Revision 2311 (metacat): Created a list of all of the servlet actions in the documentation and listed
- all reuired and optional parameters for each action. These need to be
documented but at least the list is all in one...
- 02:01 AM Revision 2310 (metacat): Added new sections to the Metacat documentation describing the Metacat
- client API and the Metacat 'getlog' servlet action for event reporting.
- 12:31 AM Revision 2309 (metacat): Updated metacat documentation with additional properties and fixed the
- description of several properties. We really need to clean out unused
properties and generally clean up the configur...
- 10:46 PM Revision 2308 (metacat): Added a property listing servlet administrators.
- 04:25 PM Revision 2307 (metacat): Changed DBSAXHandler.run() to now use the new DocumentImpl.buildIndex() method
- for populating the xml_index table. The new method uses a jdbc ResultSet
for populating the index rather than doing ...
- 03:10 PM Revision 2306 (metacat): Updated the build index test.
- 02:30 PM Revision 2305 (metacat): Compose the Metacat URL from the httpserver and the servletpath properties, replacing hard-coded references to servlet.
- 02:28 PM Revision 2304 (metacat): Send redirect to HarvesterRegistration, instead of using the full class name which works on Tomcat-only installations but not with Apache.
- 10:44 AM Bug #1047: Create triggers on LTER tables for ldap insert
- David completed these triggers in January, 2004.
This issue is local to the LTER Network Office. It involves updatin...
- 10:37 AM Bug #1046: LTER LDAP database coordination perl script changes
- Closing bug for reasons explained above. Previous attempt to close didn't work.
- 10:33 AM Bug #1046: LTER LDAP database coordination perl script changes
- Closing this bug. The ldapUpdate.pl Perl script was completed in January,
2004. It runs as a cron job, once every fi...
- 09:49 AM Revision 2303 (metacat): Change the date format to one that is standard on both Oracle and Postgres.
Also available in: Atom