From 06/01/2010 to 06/30/2010
- 02:37 PM Bug #1805: Force quit of one Morpho window closes other windows
- no force quit for individual windows - and the freezing is non-specific in this (old) bug report.
- 02:32 PM Bug #4331: allow users to skip the search altogether and read a doc by its docid
- You must enter scope.id.rev. Error message shows if not a valid package ID
- 01:28 PM Bug #4331: allow users to skip the search altogether and read a doc by its docid
- added a language bundle key for this menu option, too.
- 12:08 PM Bug #4331: allow users to skip the search altogether and read a doc by its docid
- added a menu option to enter the docid and select local/network
- 01:37 PM Bug #5063: Morpho Data Package Editor degrades when Editing Data Table Access
- I don't have any degradation after editing data entity access for multiple data entities in knb.245 - on OS X 10.6. I...
- 05:27 PM Bug #2563: Multiple repeated delimiter info not saved
- additionalMetadata for consecutive delimiters were being copied any time data entities were added/replaced. This coul...
- 02:39 PM Bug #1562: "Local" icon missing in data package display
- this is a feature
- 01:52 PM Bug #5063 (New): Morpho Data Package Editor degrades when Editing Data Table Access
- (Ben L. was an eyewitness to this - 6.29.2010)
Running Windows 7 Enterprise.
I have added six data objects/tables t...
- 11:19 AM Bug #5059: SAXPParseException error when entering data package search string misleading!
- This doesn't seem to happen if I try to 'fake' an outage by changing the Metacat to be a non-existent URL (I just got...
- 11:08 AM Bug #4635: morpho attempts to display binary otherEntity objects as text
- This no longer happens - we can display some common MIME types (images, mostly) but then just give an export option o...
- 10:59 AM Bug #5057: Morpho Editor Screen freezes when opened....
- Running from the current SVN trunk, I cannot duplicate the frozen editor (tried using both knb.245.1 and the now-curr...
- 10:54 AM Bug #5057: Morpho Editor Screen freezes when opened....
- From the screenshot, it looks like you've added the PDF as a data table with a single (fake) column. In the next rele...
- 10:44 AM Bug #5058: Access wizard mishandles certain combinations of allow/deny elements
- now in the SVN trunk
- 10:37 AM Bug #5058: Access wizard mishandles certain combinations of allow/deny elements
- Jim - these changes are very good.
I tracked down where the empty maps were being added to the access rule lists (yo...
- 11:58 AM Bug #5058: Access wizard mishandles certain combinations of allow/deny elements
- I think there are a few separate issues, all in the Access setPageData method. Proposed patch attached, with explanat...
- 10:25 AM Bug #5060 (New): Inform Morpho user in cases where Morpho fails due to failure of Metacat connection
- The Metacat connection can fail during a Morpho session, causing Morpho to cease working (e.g., the user interface st...
- 05:41 PM Bug #5059 (New): SAXPParseException error when entering data package search string misleading!
- Using Morpho 1.8, NOT logged in (unable to log in to my account), I entered a query string, for a Network Search. Whe...
- 05:40 PM Bug #5058 (Resolved): Access wizard mishandles certain combinations of allow/deny elements
- Morpho substrings XPaths improperly in certain cases when extracting data for the Access wizard, ultimately causing i...
- 10:58 AM Bug #5057: Morpho Editor Screen freezes when opened....
- by the way, the Data Package number is knb.245.1, stored in Metacat.
- 10:57 AM Bug #5057 (Resolved): Morpho Editor Screen freezes when opened....
- Working within Morpho 1.8, with a data package that includes PDF files stored as binary objects, I open the Morpho Ed...
- 10:21 AM Bug #5046: wrong text label for attributeOrientation in xsl
- changed it in the 2.0/2.0.1/2.1.0 style sheets in Morpho and also in the EML project (for future releases).
- 09:47 AM Bug #5046 (Resolved): wrong text label for attributeOrientation in xsl
- Open jscientist.7.2 in Morpho and look at the entity metadata panel on the right. Under Physical Structure Descriptio...
- 08:19 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- This is excellent, Ben. We need to be sure to add the collaborators who helped with internationalization and with th...
- 02:52 PM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- I believe I've addressed the various permutations described in this bug - reopen as necessary.
- 01:53 PM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- "Data->Replace Current Data..." can now be used to add data that has previously only been described.
- 10:36 AM Bug #4366: morpho should display common mime types (e.g., images)
- closing this now. if we need more mime types mapped, then we can add them as needed
- 10:32 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- Also a French bundle included.
- 02:34 PM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- Added Japanese (after much wrangling to get the Unicode as ASCII). Turns out there's a wonderful utility called "nati...
- 10:53 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- added Spanish and Portuguese bundles now.
Mark is keen on Japanese - suggested contacting Akiko.
- 11:58 AM Bug #2165: Password appears in log file (stderr.log)
- password is now being blacked out (****) when logging
- 11:54 AM Bug #1781: Canï¿½t delete a Data Table that has column headers, but no data
- any data entity (dataTable, otherEntity, etc) can now be deleted even if the actual data is not loaded/visible (as is...
- 11:50 AM Bug #1791: need ability to add data types other than dataTable (spatial)
- otherEntity import can be used for most data files.
Things like stored procedures or spatial data files would be the...
- 11:12 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- The changes have been included in Morpho's trunk and a few enhancements have also been made:
- 11:11 AM Bug #5037 (Resolved): Internationalize
- Collaborators with Dr. Chau Chin Lin have externalized strings in Morpho and made a Chinese (Taiwan) version of the l...
Also available in: Atom