From 06/08/2006 to 07/07/2006
- 10:33 PM Bug #2064: add query to views, to search for data within a set of views
- done. Can now search easily for parties and projects. Other views can be easily added using the templates on those ...
- 10:32 PM Bug #2394: Make Search by person easier: filter by plots submitted and plots contributed to
- you can now search for people much more easily, from the party summary page:
- 12:48 PM Bug #2488: NPS-PLOTS import Growth Form Bug
- Half of this stuff is a problem in the custNPS_intGF12() function
- 12:30 PM Bug #2488: NPS-PLOTS import Growth Form Bug
- "unknown" gf should be "other/unknown" as in the list
- 12:13 PM Bug #2488: NPS-PLOTS import Growth Form Bug
- also update cover codes to round them to values of 6 digits past decimal
- 11:59 AM Bug #2488: NPS-PLOTS import Growth Form Bug
- remove dashes and spaces from case statements, add "forestwoodland"
- 11:52 AM Bug #2488 (Resolved): NPS-PLOTS import Growth Form Bug
- "forest, woodland"
- 11:33 AM Bug #2487 (New): NPS-PLOTS conversion utility: prefer exact slope/aspect
- make conversion utility prefer exact (numerical) slope and aspect if possible.
- 04:48 PM Bug #2481: Fix Backup Strategy: where backups go
- colby has responded and backups will be easily done. We should definitely shift our strategy to putting the latest c...
- 10:36 AM Bug #2486 (Resolved): Certification Request form broken in Regions
- Regions do not store in the database correctly, or users didn't fill them out. In any case, none are displayed on th...
- 10:28 AM Bug #2457: Link to list of certified users, renew embargo screens
- Would be nice to link to the plots that a certified user has submitted from the list. Need a more compact list, too....
- 10:23 AM Bug #2457: Link to list of certified users, renew embargo screens
- Ceritifed user's registry is not viewable b/c there aren't enough users to make it worthwile to view:
- 10:01 AM Bug #2457: Link to list of certified users, renew embargo screens
- renew embargo screen is linked through "MY Account"
- 09:59 AM Bug #2484: add min cover % and max cover % to constancy table
- added these to SQL View, SQL Store, and JSP View. Need to make the js sorter smarter to deal with a top-top header a...
- 09:30 AM Bug #2478: Implement Nightly/Weekly Cron (SQL)
- I've come up with the SQL, but that's all I can do with this. Chad, can that be implemented with a Cron on a nightly...
- 09:29 AM Bug #2403: add accessionCode to more tables in db
- accomplished in bug 2303, testing done.
- 09:28 AM Bug #2306: change elevationAccuracy to meters, not %
- accomplished in bug 2303.
- 09:28 AM Bug #2305: Add fields to explicitly note that there are NO SPECIES on a plot, or no stems on a plot
- accomplished in bug 2303, testing to be dealt with there.
- 09:28 AM Bug #2303: TEST: Misc model changes
- changes script checked into /src/sql/vegbank-changes-1.0.5.sql
Now needs testing that
1) accessionCodes update (YES...
- 09:25 AM Bug #2453: Empty DB created, add necessary population + verify
- Might we be able to get by with an update script from schema 1 to schema 2. Realistically, this will be needed as we...
- 04:28 PM Bug #2303: TEST: Misc model changes
- all changes made to db_model_vegbank.xml except for field to explicitly state no species. Not yet checked in, however.
- 02:18 PM Bug #2303: TEST: Misc model changes
- Expert System is boolean, should be descriptive
Add Plot Rationale field: why was this plot sampled?
see also bug 230...
- 02:47 PM Bug #2331: ensure NVC.doc standards doc matches what's in VegBank
- This is the standards document that Michael went through and commented on places that didn't align well with VegBank
- 02:44 PM Bug #2331: ensure NVC.doc standards doc matches what's in VegBank
- There were a few issues that were discovered.
"Practically speaking, these repeat visits (which should be document...
- 02:36 PM Bug #2484 (Resolved): add min cover % and max cover % to constancy table
- 02:16 PM Bug #2483 (Resolved): Link into site the new searchable data dictionary (and glossary?)
- We need a searchable data dictionary and glossary of terms. Perhaps the simplest thing would be to add a few tables ...
- 02:11 PM Bug #2481: Fix Backup Strategy: where backups go
- colby emailed 6/28/06 about this.
- 10:12 AM Bug #2481 (Resolved): Fix Backup Strategy: where backups go
- +++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #2395 +++
We need to make sure that this backup is not just t...
- 10:21 AM Bug #2478: Implement Nightly/Weekly Cron (SQL)
- OK, everything that can be done via SQL, including the VERY IMPORTANT VACUUM ANALYZE is now accomplished by "periodic...
- 09:03 AM Bug #2478: Implement Nightly/Weekly Cron (SQL)
- (In reply to comment #0)
Some of the following is done, some of it can be done with SQL, some of it can't.
> The URL...
- 09:00 AM Bug #2478 (Resolved): Implement Nightly/Weekly Cron (SQL)
- The URL describes tasks needed for nightly, or perhaps weekly for VegBank. MLee should write the SQL that accomplish...
- 10:21 AM Bug #2482 (Resolved): automate caching of data for homepage -- replace ant function
- We need to automate the caching of data that is displayed on the homepage with a cron job. Currently, the caching is...
- 10:13 AM Bug #2395: Fix Backup Strategy -- delete extra backups from time to time
- This bug has been split. This portion of the bug now deals only with removing extra old backups in the /usr/vegbank/...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2477 (New): Login forwarding problems
- I registered as a new user. Then I went to "submit data" link, put a file name into the box and pressed "continue." ...
- 11:32 AM Bug #2476 (Resolved): when you try to submit data without certification, you can get to the upload screen
- When uses click the "submit data" button on the header of any page in VegBank, they should be checked for certificati...
- 11:30 AM Bug #2475 (Resolved): If not certified, but logged in, should prompt to certify, not login
- when you try to load plots or do other certified-only activities, the system says:
"The page you tried to access r...
- 11:28 AM Bug #2474 (Resolved): After users register, they need to know it worked
- when new users register at http://aldo.vegbank.org/vegbank/forms/RegisterNewUser.jsp
they are taken to the home page...
- 11:02 AM Bug #2403: add accessionCode to more tables in db
- not all tables, just more tables
- 11:01 AM Bug #2404: Evaluate: Let users define bounding box with Google Maps, then show plots in that area
- now working in IE!
- 11:48 PM Bug #2404: Evaluate: Let users define bounding box with Google Maps, then show plots in that area
- I just added a few features to this:
but unfortunately it ...
- 11:09 PM Bug #2404: Evaluate: Let users define bounding box with Google Maps, then show plots in that area
- This is done. Converting this bug into an evaluation bug of the completed form.
you can link to it from the front p...
- 10:59 PM Bug #2436: Evaluate: Map plots with one click from plot-result-set
- This is done. I convert this bug into an "Evaluate" bug where someone should make sure that this does as we want it ...
- 04:58 PM Bug #2436: Evaluate: Map plots with one click from plot-result-set
- I have answered the bits from above as following:
100 plots are mapped at a time. After 100 plots are mapped, the i...
- 02:09 PM Bug #2436: Evaluate: Map plots with one click from plot-result-set
- This is mostly done, but there are a few issues outstanding.
1) how many plots can permissibly be mapped?
- 02:26 PM Bug #2468 (Resolved): show error estimates of mapped plots
- this is now possible in FF via the function VbGMarkCircularAccuracy(lat,lng,degreesErr,metersErr,map) in
- 11:19 AM Bug #889: XML READY: Load database:Peet - Rockies-700 (cover only for <1m tall)
the data are loaded into VegBank!
- 11:17 AM Bug #2444: user passwords are stored in clear text in the database
- I don't know how to do this. I have snooped around the postgresql site to try and figure it out. It seems we need t...
- 10:13 AM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- Another note about my comment from a few minutes ago. I also tried the denorm-nullsonly.sql file which takes less ti...
- 10:06 AM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- I got a trigger working with the transaction system in vegbank. The problem now is that the subselect based updates ...
- 01:38 PM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- I've attempted to create a trigger system for updating the denorm fields when observation is updated. This seems to ...
- 01:43 PM Bug #1861: fix denorm SQL approach
- the SQL that denormalizes fields is in:
2 files, one has SQL to update everything, and one jus...
- 12:05 PM Bug #2457 (New): Link to list of certified users, renew embargo screens
- in general, some pages are orphaned in the system and need to be linked to directly somehow.
- 10:17 AM Bug #2405: Logout is broken
- This actually works with a normal install. It just doesn't work on vegbank.org. I have successfully logged out and ...
- 10:07 AM Bug #833: Management page needed with full ability to modify accounts
- The delete plots functionality was already implemented, but you had to type in the plot ids of the plots you wanted t...
- 10:59 AM Bug #833: Management page needed with full ability to modify accounts
- you can now do the actions with the X next to them.
X view all users
X certify users
X delete users
- 12:39 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- Typo fixes for the last comment...oops.
(In reply to comment #5)
1) **Change the** SAX parser parse and load per ob...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2434: Profiling of XML Loader's Performance
- I've been looking at possible ways to speed the loader up even more than we already have for the last 2 days. Basica...
Also available in: Atom