From 02/20/2009 to 03/21/2009
- 10:26 AM Bug #3875: seraching for items does not return individual item
- we had this interface early on in the project - at least for searching. it was quite confusing (even for me).
- 10:12 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- That was my understanding as well. I'm perplexed about what problem this bug actually expresses.
- 10:08 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- i very much thought we had agreed that the data would be returned as one table so that users would not have to join d...
- 03:59 AM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- I'm wrong about the error occurring without the actions mentioned in comment #2. The header selection is not importa...
- 02:17 PM Bug #3880 (New): Handle exceptions when parser is running
- When the parser throws a runtime exception during parsing, the whole process basically comes to a halt and nothing ha...
- 02:15 PM Bug #3879 (Resolved): Allow user to exit without saving
- In MainWindow, right now if the user closes the window via the system close command, MainWindow will close without sa...
- 12:34 PM Bug #3878 (Resolved): Need to allow selection rectangles to be drawn in directions other than top-left to bottom-right
- Currently the code in edu.msu.first.parser.gui.SelectorLayer always assumes that the selection is being drawn from th...
- 12:32 PM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- Notes: I drew a "header" selection around the heading at the top of the document, and also ignored the introductory ...
- 12:31 PM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- This is the file that causes the exception.
- 12:29 PM Bug #3877 (Resolved): Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- When attempting to import my computer graphics exam from this semester, which I will attach, I get the following exce...
- 11:27 AM Bug #3876 (Resolved): data download format in CSV file
- Mark here on Jay's account as I don't seem to have a bugzilla ID....
Downloaded CSV files from the datacart are no...
- 11:10 AM Bug #3875 (Resolved): seraching for items does not return individual item
- When searching the particular items using keywords, it returns entire exam rather than individual items. for example,...
- 08:47 AM Bug #3870: assesment data
- from jay:
I could not download all of them I uploaded. It's just showing busy message
but nothing happened.
- 08:47 AM Bug #3863: Parser could not launch.
- from jay:
I guess it's happened when assessment data is not entered. After I went thru
all the necessary steps like i...
- 08:46 AM Bug #3866: Undo does not work on question type change action
- from jay:
Yes. I figured that out. Most of time it works fine with typing steps. What
I was having problem was that i...
- 09:24 AM Bug #3860: installation error on VISTA
- occurs when you do not have sufficient write permission to Program Files/....
- 09:08 AM Bug #3866: Undo does not work on question type change action
- I don't believe the undo button can undo everything - mostly just typing actions (and perhaps those are even characte...
- 09:07 AM Bug #3869: The HTML tags appear in the downloaded excel file
- *** Bug 3871 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:06 AM Bug #3869: The HTML tags appear in the downloaded excel file
- It used to be that all question content was wrapped in HTML. Then something changed (around the time that bold/ital/u...
- 09:07 AM Bug #3871: HTML tags
- this is the same as a previous bug
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 3869 ***
- 09:02 AM Bug #3868: image does not show
- There's currently not any mechanism that shows images on the web interface when viewing questions. They are being cap...
- 08:47 AM Bug #3863: Parser could not launch.
- Had you parsed an exam already?
What exam PDF was used originally?
Was the datapackage saved locally before selecting...
- 08:45 AM Bug #3870: assesment data
- what assessment[s] were you trying to download?
what was the error message (if any)?
- 03:48 PM Bug #3871 (Resolved): HTML tags
- it seems like it shows HTML tags on the web browser if items were modified from the parser.
- 03:39 PM Bug #3870 (Resolved): assesment data
- can't download assesment data from the website
i guess we talked about this issue alreay and thought solved this pro...
- 02:52 PM Bug #3869 (Resolved): The HTML tags appear in the downloaded excel file
- when item is manually typed in, it shows the HTML tags when clients retrieve items on the web.
- 02:04 PM Bug #3868 (New): image does not show
- When we retrieve the items from the database, it does now show image that is belonging to the item.
- 01:55 PM Bug #3867 (New): adding question number
- when we add question, is there any way we can assign the question number?
- 01:53 PM Bug #3866 (In Progress): Undo does not work on question type change action
- when undo button is clicked, it's not actually doing the right job. it does not go back to previous stage but some po...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3865 (Resolved): Add question before first question while parsing an exam
- i think it would be better if there is add question option on the top of question page. there is some case that parse...
- 01:49 PM Bug #3864 (Resolved): mouse icon is busy
- when data sheet is imported, the mouse icon stays as busy when actually it's done.
- 01:48 PM Bug #3863 (Resolved): Parser could not launch.
- the menu "assessment items' on the data package window does not work. is it supposed to run parser?
error message sa...
- 11:31 AM Bug #3860 (Resolved): installation error on VISTA
- when i tried to install Morpho(alpha3), i got this error message.
C:/program files/ Morphofirst-17.0(Access den...
- 10:22 AM Bug #3857: Next button on metadata input window
- I see your point, however this is part of the larger Morpho framework...and not uncommon to see in other "wizardy" in...
- 06:34 PM Bug #3857 (Resolved): Next button on metadata input window
- After finishing of entering the metadata, at the last window, it still shows "next" button. even if it's unacitvated,...
- 06:39 PM Bug #3859 (Resolved): adding question
- after clicking the "add question", i think it would be better if that button change to "question added". since it doe...
- 06:37 PM Bug #3858 (Resolved): "open a new document" menu in parser does not work.
- "Open a new documentation" menu in parser doesn't seem like working.
it did not respond to mouse.
- 12:46 PM Bug #3856 (Resolved): Inconsistent functionality: Parse common choices and associate them with each of the pertinent questions
- Exam questions sometimes are grouped under a sub-category based on a common set of responses applicable to each of th...
- 12:12 PM Bug #3707: PDF parser exceptions on Linux
- found culprit - uncaught exceptions bringing us all down. they appear to be inconsequential when ignored
- 11:09 AM Bug #3707: PDF parser exceptions on Linux
- i'll check this out - would be nice to continue to support the cross platform trifecta
- 10:54 AM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- This is annoying, but seems to only be a problem from within eclipse.
It appears that using the izpack installer vers...
- 10:53 AM Bug #3008: create prioritized use case list and descriptions
- in the process of prioritizing...
- 10:50 AM Bug #3519: Proof of concept: Demographic data incorporation
- as a proof-of-concept, this works. you can attach a standard demographic data file to an assessment data package and ...
- 02:50 AM Bug #3442: Add first/last page buttons to PDFPane and ExtractedQuestionsPane
- Sandeep, I think you're misinterpreting this particular bug, as this one is related to having next/last -page- button...
- 07:11 PM Bug #3621: Choose text from source needs attention
- This seems to work correctly now, both with PDF view in the split pane, and when PDF is shown in a separate window.
- 07:10 PM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- I've made these changes, because I was working with the Select Text from source button when the PDF window is in a se...
- 12:32 PM Bug #3535: Move generated image files outside to Morpho work directory
- Sems to work correctly within Morpho now as well.
- 11:58 AM Bug #3442: Add first/last page buttons to PDFPane and ExtractedQuestionsPane
- Browsing through the question list is more cumbersome than the PDF document itself as there can be far more number of...
- 07:05 AM Bug #3827: User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- Should be fixed now. The page where ignoring pages and portions of text now checks the status of ignored pages and t...
- 06:01 AM Bug #3827: User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- This definitely shouldn't happen and needs to be fixed before the alpha-3 release.
- 06:28 AM Bug #3828: Ignored pages are not ignored
- OK, that was dumb. When the code to ignore text was merged into one wizard screen, the action handler for the Ignore...
- 06:05 AM Bug #3828: Ignored pages are not ignored
- This is significant and needs to be fixed before alpha3 release.
- 06:13 AM Bug #3469: Need a "find" feature in the MainWindow GUI
- I think this an important usability feature. However, the GUI for it may take some time to implement. I don't think...
- 06:11 AM Bug #3665: Need to indicate where instructions for multi-part question go
- This is implemented with a titled border saying "Common instructions" There may be some bugs where this text goes aw...
- 06:10 AM Bug #3628: Question number (and choice number) included in prompt
- Sandeep has fixed this. Some code refactoring needs to be done, but the functionality is there.
- 06:09 AM Bug #3621: Choose text from source needs attention
- This should be addressed before alpha3. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it to work in that amount of time, however.
- 06:08 AM Bug #3582: Cannot set question number for questions with no question number detected
- If question numbers are being stored in meta-cat, this needs to be fixed before alpha3. If not, it's probably not a ...
- 06:07 AM Bug #3580: Extracted Questions content not scrollable
- I left this at alpha3 because I think it's fairly easy to fix. It's not really crucial for correct functionality, ho...
- 06:05 AM Bug #3526: Should allow rectangle associated with vectorized image to be edited when clicked on
- Still important, but probably can't be done by target date for alpha 3
- 06:01 AM Bug #3624: Show details about active selection in SelectIndividualText
- Not crucial for completion by alpha3.
- 06:00 AM Bug #3663: Need better indication of how to remove images
- This is completed through the introduction of a remove button; right now there are potentially a few layout issues th...
- 05:58 AM Bug #3661: Add ability to show bounding boxes around vector images
- Still pretty important, but will require a significant amount of work.
- 05:58 AM Bug #3514: Import assessments with no assessment-level score detail
- This seems like a significant amount of effort. It's likely an important use case, however, as newer adopting facult...
- 05:56 AM Bug #3717: Confirm and cancel icons can be invisible if drawn selection extends beyond viewport border
- Changed to client-prototype because this is not really crucial; it may come up during testing, but only if images are...
- 05:54 AM Bug #3629: Make it clearer where images can be dropped
- This is now implemented, but needs more testing. I'm setting this to fixed for now, but expect that other bugs will ...
- 05:52 AM Bug #3353: ResponseItem subclasses do not write answers to XML
- I changed this to client-prototype, but I'm not actually sure I envision this happening even at that point.
- 05:51 AM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- Hey Sandeep
Let's keep track of the status in the Action class which implements this action, and change the SHORT_NA...
- 07:00 AM Bug #3794: Add tool tip text to controls in the Main parser window
- Necessary code added by Ryan and Sandeep.
Also available in: Atom