From 12/19/2005 to 01/17/2006
- 02:06 PM Bug #2329: Summary Statistics Actor not working
- This problem looks like it is caused by a failure of the kar parser in the
ActorMetadata class. It looks like this cl...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The change referred to by Kevin (single download at a time) does indeed fix the
memory problems referred to. (Dan Hi...
- 12:32 PM Bug #2330 (Resolved): Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- When saving a workflow, if you just enter a file name without the '.xml' or
'.moml' extender, the file is saved as t...
- 12:27 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- In r1.26 of org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.EcogridDataCacheItem, I added a
simple mutex mechanism which only allo...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2328 (Resolved): Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The workflow 'IPCC_Base_Layers.xml' contains 10 eml2 datasource actors. It is
thus a severe test of multiple datasou...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2329 (Resolved): Summary Statistics Actor not working
- The Summary Statistic actor is derived from the base RExpression actor. If this
actor is draged to the screen, the p...
- 03:09 PM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- This bug was fixed by adding code to use temporary files for passing large
Kepler arrays to R. The R script automatic...
- 09:09 PM Bug #2326: Kepler workflow loading freezes when trying to load actors using a password attribute
- resolved by improving database schema extraction performance
- 04:19 PM Bug #2326 (Resolved): Kepler workflow loading freezes when trying to load actors using a password attribute
- Wheneven a workflow contains an actor that uses an attribute named password,
and this attribute value is set, loadi...
- 11:09 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- For the sake of simplicity, I've rolled back my case sensitivity changes
so that the type combo box in the port confi...
- 07:19 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- Case sensitivity issue is superceded here by having a combo box with a
standard set of data types recognized by the ...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2325 (Resolved): Actor Library Folders Should Not Be Draggable
- Actor-library folders can currently be dragged to the canvas, although when they
are released there, a popup error m...
- 12:06 PM Bug #2110: Rename "Look Inside" to "Open Actor"
- Personally, I like having Zoom Reset be Ctrl+= because Zoom In is actually
Ctrl+Shift-+, and + and = are the same key...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I suspect some people would view things as no state upon opening, and
obviously others would view the workflow as in...
- 11:39 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I hadn't really thought about this before (apart from being a little confused as
to why we had button icons for the "...
- 11:28 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- My interpretation is that the model is in no state upon opening, it has not
been run, stopped or paused yet -- it is...
- 11:06 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I reopened this one because I had mistakenly closed it.
When the graph viewer opens, the initial state of the model ...
- 09:39 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Okay sorry but I'm confused here. When a workflow is open, no action has been
taken on the workflow, therefore acti...
- 10:47 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- Shawn wrote:
> What about Boolean ?
Boolean is sort of a proper name (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boole)
and it shou...
- 08:06 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- The issue here involves a couple of different things.
1. when first tested, the user had to exactly type something ...
- 12:00 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- My bad, I wanted to leave this open pending discussion about non-fundamental
types: Should [Double] automatically co...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2286: SVG - reduce svg file size
- To do this, need to write a script that takes all files in
kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/svg and removes everyth...
- 09:03 AM Bug #2016: MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- See designs at:
- 12:21 AM Bug #2150: 'Edit Custom Icon' menu item doesn't work
- On this one, we need a better way to handle Kepler specific menus in the
Ptolemy classes that does not require duplic...
Also available in: Atom