From 04/27/2006 to 05/26/2006
- 05:24 PM Bug #2259: DIALOGS: Implement New Actor Dialog
In order to see where I've got to on the new dialogs, edit the file:
- 04:25 PM Bug #2448 (Resolved): Splash screen sometimes appears as simple white box
- Sometimes (at unpredictable times) the spash screen will not appear. Instead a simple, empty white box appears. This ...
- 11:35 AM Bug #2335: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - dynamic addition of menu items
- "keplerMenuMap" has now become ptolemy.vergil.basic.MenuMapper - in the kepler/src/exp directory
- 11:15 AM Bug #2416: ICONS: Tracking bug - Rearranging and regenerating icons
- here's the scoop on the icons:
"kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/graphics-inventory.xls" contains a summary of all...
- 10:44 AM Bug #2368: Remove svg icon properties from Workflow MOML files
- Reassigned to Dan, and changed category to General (not UI, but wasn't sure which category "workflows" belongs to)
- 10:40 AM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- Changed title, reassigned to Dan, and changed category to General (not UI, but wasnt' sure which category "workflows"...
- 10:18 AM Bug #2011: MENUS: Context Menus - Add Cut/Copy/Paste to all right click popup menus
- This should be relatively straightforward (relatively speaking ;-)...
1) Find existing Actions for Cut, Copy, Paste,...
- 10:15 AM Bug #2367: MENUS: Context Menus - Additional context menu designs needed
- Laura -
For the 1.0 release, once you have checked the current right-click menus in the nightly build, you can chan...
- 10:08 AM Bug #2446 (New): ICONS: Handle missing thumbnails elegantly
- If an actor's SVG icon does not have a corresponding 16x16 raster thumbnail icon in kepler/lib/images/actorthunbs, or...
- 09:54 AM Bug #2440: Saving Workflow
- This should be relatively straightforward to do, once the code is found that pops up the JFileChooser (probably in PT...
- 03:54 PM Bug #2362: DataSourceIcon: use new SVG Icons dynamically, instead of drawing icon
Also add code to make the system assign raster thumbnail icons to these "actors", since they currently do not get th...
- 03:41 PM Bug #2445 (New): DataSource: add code to assign & display new raster thumbnail Icons for search results list
- Data source icons in the Data search-results list are currently rendered badly (the display is trying to render a sma...
- 10:36 AM Bug #2374: SVG - Improve inital rendering times
- Ignore that last comment - typed in the wrong window :-P
Look at the class:
- 10:34 AM Bug #2374: SVG - Improve inital rendering times
- Look at the class:
- 04:48 PM Bug #2270: TRACKING: Localization and Improvement of User-Visible Messaging Strings
- **** NOTE that there is one ResourceBundle *specifically* for display text (ie text that appears in the UI, that the ...
- 04:46 PM Bug #2271: Changing the Color Scheme
According to Christopher, the place to change the color for the selection color of the actors is here:
- 04:42 PM Bug #2362: DataSourceIcon: use new SVG Icons dynamically, instead of drawing icon
could do this in org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.DataSourceIcon code by setting the "_svgIcon" attribute to point...
- 01:49 PM Bug #2363: Move Actions out of BasicGraphController
- Here's how to write Action classes for Kepler (This allows your code to be reusable and easily incorporated into the ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #2409: Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
Overrode assignment in code by adding this to MOML:
<property name="_hideName" class="ptolemy.data.expr.SingletonPa...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2409: Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
- This is actually a "feature" - the name was hidden in Ptolemy because it was displayed as part of the icon.
- 10:56 AM Bug #2345: Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- no need to fix - no longer causes problems since Christopher moved the location of the icon-assignment code
- 10:52 AM Bug #2433: Change Actor Library folder icons to ontology symbols
- Done. paths to symbols are in:
and properties are called:
- 02:03 PM Bug #2441 (Resolved): Actor port positions not maintained following kar library build
- When an actor has a port "_cardinal" set as SOUTH, it appears on "WEST" following a kar library build. When building...
- 07:25 AM Bug #2440 (Resolved): Saving Workflow
- On a Windows XP using kepler aplha-9, java 1.5.0_04:
When a workflow is saved and only the file name is given (no ...
- 09:09 PM Bug #2438: Actors to be Renamed
- file to array converter is not really a converter - from javadoc:
This actor rea...
- 09:01 PM Bug #2438: Actors to be Renamed
- This actor gets the width and height of an image as a String; it does ...
- 10:59 AM Bug #2439 (Resolved): Problem creating KAR from instantiated actor
- Mohana Ramaratnam wrote:
I created a workflow with the Case Actor (by instantiating the
component). I the...
- 05:41 PM Bug #2438: Actors to be Renamed
- rename from "RBoxPlot" to "Box Plot"
- 05:39 PM Bug #2438 (Resolved): Actors to be Renamed
- During icon assignment conference calls, Matt identified these actors as ones that should be re-named to be more desc...
- 08:07 AM Bug #2432: problems saving kars from saved actors
- The reason for this appears to be that the "create composite" menu item was used to create the "Calculate Best Rulese...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- This is a muti-thread issue. I added more controls in metadata downloading. Now Dan can successfully run the workflow.
- 09:50 AM Bug #2432: problems saving kars from saved actors
- To reproduce the bug simply open workflows/eco/GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml. Select the existing saved comp...
- 03:33 PM Bug #2429: link between Digir actor and downstrem ator disconnected when outtype is "as field"
- The bug is after downloading data, it calls configure ports method again. It duplicated calling configure ports metho...
- 09:44 AM Bug #2433 (Resolved): Change Actor Library folder icons to ontology symbols
- Change Actor Library folder icons to ontology symbols
- 01:11 PM Bug #2432 (Resolved): problems saving kars from saved actors
- When saved RExperession actors or saved Composites are opened, they cannot be saved to the local KAR library. The key...
- 01:28 PM Bug #2425: Actor documentation retains information for deleted ports
- Thanks for the clarification. The bug appeared in both Ptolemy and Kepler systems and Edward has checked in the fixes...
- 02:21 PM Bug #2386: Customize Documentation in Kepler removes all base documentation
- The documentation for ports and parameters and other unchanged information should appear now in the DocViewer upon cu...
- 11:56 AM Bug #2425: Actor documentation retains information for deleted ports
- No, Josh was adding port from the canvas (specialized version of the R actor). He added custom documentation, then de...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2425: Actor documentation retains information for deleted ports
- (In reply to comment #0)
> if you create a new (R) actor port and then delete it, the documentation form
> still reta...
- 06:15 PM Bug #2143: fix functionality and GUI issues with query builder
- The aboved tasks were done.
I added more stuff:
1. Okay and Cancel buttons
2. New right click menu to delete existed ...
- 05:18 PM Bug #2429 (Resolved): link between Digir actor and downstrem ator disconnected when outtype is "as field"
- When user trys to open a workflow which contains a digir actor and the output type of this actor is "as field", user ...
- 04:16 PM Bug #2384: Documentation display problems in Kepler
- This 'bug' is fixed by correctly defining parameters so that constructor uses the same text as variable name and usin...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2348: Rewrite disk based GIS code for speed increase
- I am moving this to post 1.0 since it is not essential and we have too many other things to do.
- 04:04 PM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- Now I added code to get the EML file location from parameter. And it works for me in both windows and linux machine.
- 02:23 PM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- Set schema and sql parameter visibility to EXPERT. No it is hidden by common user.
- 10:19 AM Bug #2419: turn Digir source 'off' as default data source
- In lib/config.xml file, new elements - selected are added to both service and document type. Kepler can read this set...
- 10:15 AM Bug #2372: Digir datasource data retreival 'by field' does not work
- In digir actor implementation class, somehow the data type of attributes didn't work. This is the reason why if "by f...
Also available in: Atom