From 10/20/2010 to 11/18/2010
- 05:22 PM Bug #4749: run google earth within kepler gui
- 04:53 PM Bug #5205: Sensor site components not yet in tree
- I'll add the KARs, but they won't appear in the tree until 4742 is done (see comment 5).
- 04:52 PM Bug #5050: Automatically filter workflow run manager runs based on selected workflow
- With our gui redesigns this is no longer needed.
- 04:50 PM Bug #5202: update existing site layout with span changes
- Metadata changes to the site layout are updated. (To see this, you can run two site layouts and toggle a sensor in on...
- 06:09 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- In KarXml class, code was added to see if it has a report karEntry.
For the remote workflows, user will be given a w...
- 03:21 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- Talked with derik and knows: if a kar file has a reporting module, the according karxml will have something looking l...
- 06:04 PM Bug #5236: The list on the left panel of the scheduler should only show WF objects that can be scheduled.
- We removed some local component library on the left panel:
Ontology libraries of local components.
- 11:08 AM Bug #5240 (Resolved): NameDuplicationException from SequencePlotter
- Reproduce with attached workflow.
ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Error creating effigy and tableau
- 02:14 PM Bug #5237: Downloading kars on os X 10.6 locks Kepler
- Dan fixed this, i checked it in at r26280.
- 01:53 PM Bug #5237 (Resolved): Downloading kars on os X 10.6 locks Kepler
- If you search for and attempt to download a remote KAR when on a mac with 10.6, Kepler freezes forever. This doesn't ...
- 04:08 PM Bug #5201: track changes on span server
- SPAN and the SPAN simulator have been updated with a new connection that reports metadata changes that occur for sens...
- 01:55 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- In Reporting, if you save a workflow that has a report design, modify the workflow and save again, the report layout ...
- 09:24 AM Bug #5208: Setting sensor sampling rate <1 causes errors
- I've updated the sensor actor so that the sampling period must be an integer > 0; this appears to be the requirement ...
- 01:58 PM Bug #5032: Workflow Run Manager - ability to connect to different prov stores from gui actions
- Some of comment#2 is no longer relevant:
-1) automatically filtering runs based on a workflow selection no longer rel...
- 01:44 PM Bug #5049: Prompt for credentials when connecting to remote kepler server
- This new tab is no longer relevant, we've decided to use the existing Components servers as remote stores.
- 05:58 PM Bug #5233: Remote component search messes up returns which have the same karFileName in kar xml
- for comment 1:
Ben: it is in kepler-dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler. You may find the two items there.
- 05:55 PM Bug #5233: Remote component search messes up returns which have the same karFileName in kar xml
- I dug around and found in method EcogridRepositoryLibrary.createKarLevel():
it used the kar file name as the entity n...
- 04:56 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- In r26239 I've changed the ObjectManager's _namedObjs WeakHashMap back to a HashMap, see bug#5200 for details on some...
- 04:29 PM Bug #5200: WorkflowRun and Reporting artifacts no longer put into run-kars
- I wasn't able to keep the WeakHashMap, and with r26239 I've changed it back to a HashMap. In r26239 I also changed th...
- 03:18 PM Bug #5200: WorkflowRun and Reporting artifacts no longer put into run-kars
- Changing the WeakHashMap back to a HashMap in ObjectManager fixes this bug -- the Reporting karEntryHandlers were una...
- 01:34 PM Bug #4281: ant update produces message about running svn cleanup
- I am also experiencing this bug with Windows 7 64-bit
when I run:
I get the same message:
- 12:32 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- I took a quick look at the
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 12:14 PM Bug #4753: create gui for scheduled execution of sensor workflows on server
- Item 1 on above was described in a new bug:
Item 2 on above ...
- 12:01 PM Bug #5236 (Resolved): The list on the left panel of the scheduler should only show WF objects that can be scheduled.
- In the scheduler, the list on the left should only show WF objects that
can be scheduled.
- 11:59 AM Bug #5235 (Resolved): Scheduler GUI can schedule any wf (even local ones).
- Current scheduler only being able to schedule wfs that have already been uploaded seems limiting. A better model woul...
- 10:44 AM Bug #5225: problems loading & saving KARs when disconnected
- This might also be a problem when trying to read the KAR XML schema for validating it (I believe the namespace points...
- 10:40 AM Bug #5232: unable to open KARs saved beneath absent (e.g. third party) modules
- A warning message about the required dependency not being met seems like the best option. Especially if it is integra...
- 10:32 AM Bug #5233: Remote component search messes up returns which have the same karFileName in kar xml
- What server are these on? I can't see them on http://library.kepler-project.org/kepler
- 05:25 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- fireAtCurrentTime() is now being called in a ChangeRequest and this appears to stop the exceptions related to DE. Thi...
- 10:23 AM Bug #5230: saving workflow that has instances of user created class to a KAR gives errors
- 02:57 PM Bug #5233 (Resolved): Remote component search messes up returns which have the same karFileName in kar xml
- On 2010-09-01, Jones uploaded the kar xml 2099.22.1 and kar file 2099.21.1. In the kar xml, it says the kar file (20...
- 02:17 PM Bug #5232 (Resolved): unable to open KARs saved beneath absent (e.g. third party) modules
- This isn't an issue in 2.1, since apple-extensions is loaded by all OSes in 2.1, but on trunk apple-extensions is now...
- 01:56 PM Bug #5230: saving workflow that has instances of user created class to a KAR gives errors
- User's trace is:
ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Cannot find class: Expression2
-- no protocol...
- 11:45 AM Bug #5230 (Resolved): saving workflow that has instances of user created class to a KAR gives errors
- User reports the following:
In the past year I have built many workflows as part of an on-going project... In seve...
- 01:15 PM Bug #5231: Tools => Preferences menu item gives error on trunk
- fixed at r26200
- 12:39 PM Bug #5231 (Resolved): Tools => Preferences menu item gives error on trunk
- This doesn't happen on 2.1 but on trunk Tools => Preferences doesn't work, this error occurs:
Couldn't open the Pefe...
- 10:15 AM Bug #5229 (Resolved): Poor component search performance
- Here is email from Matt:
Another thing about Kepler -- I noticed that that the search for remote comp...
- 06:54 AM Bug #5228 (Resolved): Load splash screen and icons from the classpath, not specific modules.
- Currently, the splash screen and icons appears to be loaded from specific modules rather than the classpath. This mak...
- 06:50 AM Bug #5227 (Resolved): Finish work on installers.
- I have finally reworked the Mac installer so that it is distributed as a .dmg file and installed in a manner typical ...
- 06:46 AM Bug #5167: Fix bug so that the correct modules.txt is always used.
- To clarify, if the current-suite.txt is set, then the modules.txt in the build-area is ignored. This is incorrect beh...
- 06:42 AM Bug #5093: module manager can leave kepler in broken or unexpected states
- This is finally done. The module manager can always be run in stand-alone mode. What is left is to invoke the module ...
- 06:53 PM Bug #5226 (Resolved): User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- The user should be warned to design a report and upload it if there isn't a report when scheduling. Matt think this p...
- 06:52 PM Bug #4753: create gui for scheduled execution of sensor workflows on server
- Here are suggestions from Matt:
1)I in the scheduler, the list on the left should only show WF objects that can be s...
- 06:08 PM Bug #5129: adding and removing configuration properties could be made easier
- In order to make workflow scheduler work, we added a new path -authorization path into the repository. This needs use...
- 05:55 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- The WorkflowRunManager no longer keeps a tableauFrame as a member variable,
and the WorkflowRunManagerManager now ext...
- 05:52 PM Bug #5033: Workflow Run Manager - Allow multiple instances of WRM in one Kepler instance
- I removed the member tableauFrame, no longer seems necessary.
(In reply to comment #2)
> Currently, in the WRMM a W...
- 05:15 PM Bug #5207: Sensor changes color in response to configuring the actor even if no changes made
- Discussed this with Dan earlier, working for me too.
- 10:44 AM Bug #5215: tags from a new ontology created within Tag Manager don't show up in Tagging drop-down
- Fixed as of r26189.
- 10:42 AM Bug #5212: deselecting ontologies in Tag Manager doesn't remove tags from Tagging drop-down
- Fixed as of r26189.
- 02:56 PM Bug #5207: Sensor changes color in response to configuring the actor even if no changes made
- I think I've fixed this in my last set of updates. Derik, please verify.
- 02:51 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- Another GUI exception:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 02:26 PM Bug #5206: Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- The remaining problem (opening KAR into workflow editor) is in 4744.
- 02:23 PM Bug #5206: Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- Importing a sensor site now creates a new window and uses the EV model type. It also appears to be correctly setting ...
- 11:37 AM Bug #5225: problems loading & saving KARs when disconnected
- Fixed in r26177.
- 11:22 AM Bug #5225 (Resolved): problems loading & saving KARs when disconnected
- I can't open a workflow KAR without a network connection. Here's the exception:
- 02:33 PM Bug #5223 (Resolved): Store the last timestamp of data store for a sensor to the local database
- Once the data set for a specific time interval is stored in the metacat, we need to store the last timestamp interval...
- 02:30 PM Bug #5222 (Resolved): Store data set file and associated EML file into metacat
- Given a data set file path and the EML file, store the data and EML file to metacat. Seems that we use the already ex...
- 02:28 PM Bug #5221 (Resolved): Create EML string
- Given a dataset file path string and sensorML string, create the eml string for the same.
- 02:27 PM Bug #5220 (Resolved): Create data chunks having same metadata info for a time interval
- Given a sensorId and a series of timestamps (since a previous date) that reflect when the metadata for the sensor cha...
- 02:21 PM Bug #5219 (Resolved): problems when semantically annotating or tagging a composite actor
- After semantically annotating a composite actor with the Semantic Type Annotation menu, the new semantic annotation d...
- 02:18 PM Bug #5218 (Resolved): Create sensorML string
- Given the metadata string, parse this info to create the sensorML format for the same.
- 02:17 PM Bug #5217 (Resolved): Retrieve the metadata of a sensor at a specific timestamp
- Given a sensor id and a timestamp, retrieve the metadata of the sensor at that specific timestamp. This information i...
- 02:14 PM Bug #5216 (Resolved): Retrieve the timestamps for all the metadata changes that occurred since a previous time
- This bug implements the feature which takes a sensor id and the last time stamp sine the data was stored in the metac...
- 02:12 PM Bug #5215 (Resolved): tags from a new ontology created within Tag Manager don't show up in Tagging drop-down
- If I open the Tag Manager and use the New button to create a new ontology, use the Add Subclass button to add a few t...
- 02:10 PM Bug #5214 (Resolved): Retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat
- This bug implements the feature to retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat. For e...
- 02:06 PM Bug #5213 (Resolved): Query dataturbine server to retrieve the sensors
- This bug implements the feature to query a dataturbine server to retrieve all the associated sensors. The following i...
- 02:05 PM Bug #5212 (Resolved): deselecting ontologies in Tag Manager doesn't remove tags from Tagging drop-down
- If you open the Tag Manager, deselect all the Tag Bar? checkboxes, hit Ok, all the tags still show beneath the Tag dr...
Also available in: Atom