From 03/28/2011 to 04/26/2011
- 05:00 PM Bug #5380: Save As no longer disposes old window
- After all of the new window changes in ptolemy the old tableau.setContainer(null) trick is no longer used for disposi...
- 03:45 PM Bug #5361: Animate at Runtime broken
- The "Animate at Runtime" menu item is working again. It appears in the Tools menu.
- 07:20 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- #6 and #9 fixed at r27549.
- 03:55 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- 9) There are problems with the Plot Designer layout. If on the Plot Designer view you resize the Kepler window, or ex...
- 12:22 PM Bug #5363: spanTodt performance
- It looks like spanTodt can also use up the gumstix memory to the point of the oom-killer being repeatedly invoked, in...
- 02:52 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- Found a leak in runtimemonitor (although it only manifested when running the sensor view suite).
- 02:24 PM Bug #5381 (Resolved): run-workflow does not work for KAR files
- Running a workflow from the command line with GUI (and run-workflow -Dworkflow=test.kar) does not work with KAR files.
- 03:19 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- A standard test I've been using to measure leakiness in the main KeplerGraphFrame class is to open 101 blank frames t...
- 12:17 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- Didn't help, dongle became unresponsive as usual (also note that power levels change back to auto on reboot). Going t...
- 03:30 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- 8) In the Plot Designer, if you click on the Color column, a color picker is launched. If you click on the Color colu...
- 02:07 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- The prolific dongle dies too, in a similar fashion - at a certain point dmesg shows errors and you can no longer use ...
- 03:49 PM Bug #5362: Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
- Here's my idea for the UI. After discussing with Jing and Derik, it may be difficult to populate since it's not easy/...
- 04:02 PM Bug #5351: Couldn't open a composite actor at the second time
- This only happened on my ubuntu 8.0.3. After I upgrade it to 10.04. The problem has gone.
So I would like to close t...
- 03:40 PM Bug #5321: sensor settings made by kepler user lost on SPAN restart
- SPAN now updates the config file to reflect changes made from control port.
- 03:39 PM Bug #5360: changes to a sensor parameter might not take effect until next current sample
- Fixed in both span and simulator.
- 02:03 PM Bug #5379: SPAN - add writing metadata changes to pending files
- Metadata is now saved in storage.
- 12:18 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- Unfortunately my Belkin dongle can still "die" (I restart ubuntu to get it working again)- it happened again last fri...
- 07:05 PM Bug #5380 (Resolved): Save As no longer disposes old window
- Trunk has a new problem(s) -- if you File=>Save As, you end with two windows, both with the same name. Old/expected b...
- 07:19 PM Bug #5378: add rety logic to SpanTodt, attempt to recover if RBNB goes down
- in r27514 added code for sleeping and retrying the connection to DT during startup.
This doesn't fix the issue of sp...
- 03:58 PM Bug #5379 (Resolved): SPAN - add writing metadata changes to pending files
- If spanToDT crashes, SPAN will keep running, writing data to files in the pending folder, which are successfully pick...
- 03:48 PM Bug #5378: add rety logic to SpanTodt, attempt to recover if RBNB goes down
- This is the connection error I got from SpanTodt when RBNB became hosed:
- 03:45 PM Bug #5378 (Resolved): add rety logic to SpanTodt, attempt to recover if RBNB goes down
- We've found that requesting a large amount of data from RBNB on a gumstix, at least via rdv (1.9.0 and 2.2.1), can ge...
- 03:02 PM Bug #5253: SpanToDT timestamp bug
- This appears to be fixed by inserting data and metadata as separate sources.
- 03:01 PM Bug #4443: gui-free class for provenance store settings
- Provenance and reporting no longer require a workflow to be authored in the GUI before running on the command line. A...
- 11:48 AM Bug #5332: cr1k_d doesn't reliably connect to logger
- Retry logic is working well, closing.
- 09:54 PM Bug #5098: Save Archive (KAR)... will have exception when internet is not accessible.
- Looking into this further, it seems to have been fixed by riddle in r26177, and so is fixed on the trunk. I verified ...
- 12:45 PM Bug #5377 (New): DataTurbine actor fetch time outs (blockTimeout param not used?)
- Sometimes when attempting to connect to my gumstix DT server w/ the DT actor, I get a fetch timeout message, and no c...
- 11:49 AM Bug #5098: Save Archive (KAR)... will have exception when internet is not accessible.
- In r26177, Sean indicated that the KeplerMetadataExtractor could use a local copy of the MOML DTD file, and that this...
- 11:16 AM Bug #5197: error from provenance when opening KAR from previous version
- 2.1 cannot be patched, so I'm closing.
- 11:14 AM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- I updated the actor to change the icon text in the Swing thread and this appears to fix the problem.
- 04:42 PM Bug #5375: data not sent out after accumulating a large number of files in pending/
- Fixed in r27.
- 12:55 PM Bug #5375 (Resolved): data not sent out after accumulating a large number of files in pending/
- There seem to be a few problems associated with letting a large number of files build up in spandata/pending/ (files ...
- 04:12 PM Bug #5356: ArchivingDataturbine workflow couldn't update the second sensor's lastArchiving time in command line mode
- This is an issue in HSQL. It has WRITE_DELAY property and its default value is 20 seconds. So the data couldn't be st...
- 11:28 AM Bug #5253: SpanToDT timestamp bug
- I still get this error sometimes, e.g.
459 <01-Apr-2011 Pacific Daylight Time 13:21:44.088> <gpp>
- 11:11 AM Bug #5364 (New): DataTurbine server memory error
- Sometimes my gumstix DT server gives a memory error, and then stops working -- the process keeps running, but I canno...
- 09:48 AM Bug #5324: dcd_mgr buffer too small -- xxx Lost data.. messages
- If there's no connection on the data port (55056), the buffer is written to storage every 5 seconds independent of th...
- 04:59 PM Bug #5324: dcd_mgr buffer too small -- xxx Lost data.. messages
- spanToDT now uses 55056.
Before closing this bug, we need to test what happens if the buffer fills faster than the s...
- 12:45 PM Bug #5324: dcd_mgr buffer too small -- xxx Lost data.. messages
- Adding storage_interval=X to the cfg file enables writing files to gumstix disk. Data files are written as csv to spa...
- 04:34 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- (In reply to comment #6)
removed Add Row button at r27411.
- 04:30 PM Bug #5363 (New): spanTodt performance
- The spanTodt process is often hovering around 90% cpu usage on my gumstix (i'm currently sampling batt_volt every 5s,...
- 02:39 PM Bug #5362 (New): Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
- 10:54 PM Bug #5361 (Resolved): Animate at Runtime broken
- Upon starting Kepler, the following error appears on the console:
Exception trying to create an Action for classna...
- 07:51 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- Continuing to make progress on this bug.
There are 3 levels I am working at, the ptolemy level, the kepler core leve...
- 01:27 PM Bug #5360 (Resolved): changes to a sensor parameter might not take effect until next current sample
- if you change e.g. the sampling rate of a sensor, the sensor won't immediately change to the new rate, it will change...
- 10:36 AM Bug #5359: SpanToDT NoClassDefFoundError
- sensorview-utils.jar was missing some classes.
- 04:44 PM Bug #5359 (Resolved): SpanToDT NoClassDefFoundError
- My guess is this is related to a limitation on number of control connections to SPAN.
I'll try to narrow it down, b...
- 03:22 PM Bug #5315: Sensor Site view Components only filtered when All Ontologies and Folders selected
- no longer an issue at r27382; no longer filtering the tree.
- 02:35 PM Bug #5287: Remove the override of ActorMetadataKAREntryHandler
- Fixed at r27382, removed this override.
We've decided to no longer have 2 separate modes that kepler operates in bene...
- 03:51 PM Bug #5347: DataTurbine actor should support Start Time with sub-second accuracy
- Look into sing DateToken.
- 03:21 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- Adding dependency - the solution to bug#5321 will likely add capability to get the program from logger, and then this...
- 03:17 PM Bug #4758: search for site components in kepler's data tab
- I think this bug's a bit underspecified now, need to discuss with Jing how we plan for this to work...
- 02:40 PM Bug #5326: 2.2rc2 - upgrade config file bug workaround moves KeplerData/modules to KeplerData/modules.old instead of just configuration file dirs
- Reopening for 2.2. When upgrading Kepler from 2.1 to 2.2rc3, I lost my provenance database, which seems to be related...
Also available in: Atom