From 05/17/2001 to 06/15/2001
- 02:54 AM Bug #237: exclude old revisions of packages from results display
- Created a new class called "HeadResultSet" that extends ResultSet, the
difference being that it collapses the result ...
- 01:10 PM Bug #237 (Resolved): exclude old revisions of packages from results display
- Need mechanism for not showing old revisions of data packages in the morpho
result set pane.
The second and third...
- 09:12 PM Bug #232: [RFE] saved queries
- Done. Queries can now be saved into a user's profile, and when they are saved,
they are added to the "Search" menu o...
- 01:24 AM Bug #232: [RFE] saved queries
- Began work on the "saved queries" feature. This basically allows the user to
click on the new "Save" icon in the res...
- 01:24 PM Bug #201: add https support to client framework
- All metacat communication is now handled through methods in ClientFramework.
Need to add https (SSL) support. Reass...
- 01:56 AM Bug #236 (Resolved): improve handling of query options
- QueryDialog currently hard codes the "casesensitive" query option and does not
allow the user to set and control man...
- 01:52 AM Bug #215: need query composition module
- Done. Queries can now be composed using the API found in the Query class, and
the QueryDialog class is able to combin...
- 01:43 AM Bug #198: morpho should submit a reivisionid with updates
- Reassigned to berkley because all of the accession # handling is being done by
the datapackage package.
- 01:41 AM Bug #216: combine subject and "all text" query screens
- Done. This is now reflected in the redesigned "Subject" tab of the query dialog.
- 01:31 AM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- Fixed the linux bug (order of operations problem).
Fixed LocalQuery, so it now queries the data in the users profile....
- 08:28 PM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- Bug on linux: new profile feature on Morpho startup always results in Morpho
exiting because, for some reason, it thi...
- 08:25 PM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- Further work on the new profiles feature of morpho.
Now, upon morpho startup, we check to see if there
was a profi...
- 01:27 PM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- Reassigned to jones because this feature is needed for implementing saved queries.
- 10:14 AM Bug #210: redesign and implement XML editing/display component
- Dan is actually working on this anyway, so I've re-assigned it to him.
- 02:49 PM Bug #165: taxonomic search facility
- Created the "itislib" module, which contains a Java library for doing ITIS
searches. itislib allows one to search fo...
- 06:58 PM Bug #165: taxonomic search facility
- Basic taxonomic string matching implemented in the QueryDialog class. Need to
do term expansion and synonym lookup u...
- 03:20 PM Bug #218: need query execution module
- Finished. The Query class encapsulates the constraints that should be used for
searching, and contains an "execute()"...
- 03:17 PM Bug #214: Redesign query plugin
- Query package has now redesign and contains the QueryPlugin, QueryDialog, Query,
QueryGroup, and QueryTerm classes. ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #219: need ResultSet handling UI
- Refresh and Revise buttons now work properly. Queries are reloaded into the
query dialog when revise is hit, or simp...
- 03:10 PM Bug #203: new UI layout for the top-level container
- Finished redesign. Top level container now shows the data sets for the owner.
Query results only include dataset ty...
- 01:44 PM Bug #158: Result set counter
- Added counter to ResultPanel.
- 01:29 PM Bug #164: Add Browse Data Tab functionality
- *** Bug 90 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 10:32 AM Bug #164: Add Browse Data Tab functionality
- Owner query now populates the main morpho window and runs by default. Browse
data tab no longer in the plans.
- 01:29 PM Bug #90: need data "browse" capability
- Same functionality requested and privided by bug 164. This is fixed, and is a
*** This bug has been mark...
- 10:29 AM Bug #200: New top-level container framework
- Completed new framework architecture. Now both plugins and abstract services
Also available in: Atom