From 11/04/2001 to 12/03/2001
- 08:23 PM Bug #348: remove eml-physical from new descriptions list
- removed. it has not yet been integrated into the wizard though
- 08:17 PM Bug #347: remove eml-distribution from morpho
- 04:46 PM Bug #316: PREVIOUS button in Package Wizard generates inappropriate warnings
- warnings removed
- 06:42 PM Bug #281: connection and other errors on Solaris
- I tried reproducing this bug on another Solaris box, but didn't have Solaris
2.5.1, rather Solaris 2.7 (SunOS 5.7). ...
- 04:02 PM Bug #317: difference in display between table editor and attributes
- This is not a bug but rather a mistake in understancing that certain parameters
are stored in XML attributes rather t...
- 05:12 PM Bug #296: HTML help files need to be upgraded
- Chris and Mark will work with Eric to make the revisions to the files and get
them committed in CVS by December 10th....
- 05:09 PM Bug #341: text import issues with eml-attribute creation
- Reassigned to jones for testing.
- 05:07 PM Bug #363 (Resolved): update morpho and metacat DTDs to include EML2.0.0Beta5
- We will release a new version of EML with our accumulated changes and with
updated documentation. Need to add these...
- 05:05 PM Bug #362 (Resolved): save invalid xml docs without DOCTYPE
- Morpho currently allows users to create and save invalid doctypes locally. If
they send them to metacat, the invali...
- 05:03 PM Bug #361 (Resolved): strip empty elements if blank
- When users fill out form fields in the various XML editors in morpho, we
sometimes create an empty element if they l...
- 05:00 PM Bug #360 (In Progress): consolidate configuration information
- Morpho currently has configuration info about schemas, layout, and help hints
spread across at least 4 types of conf...
- 04:56 PM Bug #359 (Resolved): new mechanism for editing XML attributes
- XML attributes are currently edited in a separate table which is typically
visually unapparent to the user. Need a ...
- 04:54 PM Bug #358 (Resolved): need visual indicator of login and network status
- When morpho has network access to metacat, a user can be logged in or not. If
they are logged in, they have the acc...
- 04:51 PM Bug #357 (Resolved): determine if a network connection is available
- Morpho often hangs if the network is unreachable or if Metacat is unreachable.
Need to create a status flag indicat...
- 04:49 PM Bug #356 (Resolved): resolve icon usability issues
- Current icons in Morpho are not completely telegraphic. Need to resolve
usability and understandability of icons wi...
- 04:47 PM Bug #355 (Resolved): show icon indicating presence of data in package list
- Current icons in the resultpanel show whether or not a file is local, or is on
metacat. Need to also show whether o...
- 04:24 PM Bug #281: connection and other errors on Solaris
- Chris will test this on lifescie and try to reproduce it.
- 03:47 PM Bug #317: difference in display between table editor and attributes
- Not a bug. They don't show up in element list because this info is encoded as
XML attributes, and it is visually dif...
- 03:27 PM Bug #295: unable to create new eml-project documents
- Performance problem. Will fix while fixing bug #352
- 03:04 PM Bug #221: Test Morpho and the Morpho Installer on Linux
- Layout issues on linux (chopped fonts, etc.) Many layout issues go away with jdk
1.4. Delay till after release 1.
- 03:00 PM Bug #346: make sure morpho displays ALL eml field documentation
- Short term: copy ALL documentation to morpho where it is needed.
Long term: create way to get info directly from XSD...
- 07:10 PM Bug #346 (Resolved): make sure morpho displays ALL eml field documentation
- Morpho now selectively displays eml documentation. Need to make sure that it
displays all of the EML documentation ...
- 02:38 PM Bug #315: Need to add eml-physical creation to package wizard and text input wizard
- Reenable creation of eml-physical.
- 07:06 PM Bug #315: Need to add eml-physical creation to package wizard and text input wizard
- Overall need to be sure that eml-entity, eml-attribute, eml-physical are all
properly created by the text import wiza...
- 02:26 PM Bug #222: Test Morpho and the Morpho Installer on MacOS and MacOS X.
- Use a jvm/os detector from system.properties to turn off some code for OS9. Put
up a warning dialog saying they shou...
- 02:19 PM Bug #211: Data entity editor and display
- Display finished. Editor to be implemented later.
- 01:34 PM Bug #330: need stylesheet catalog
- When this is implemented, consider using the format that metacat uses for
storing stylesheet catalog information. Th...
- 09:21 AM Bug #354 (Resolved): User input column(Attribute) data types
- Need capability for user to enter new column data types (i.e add to choice list)
- 09:19 AM Bug #353 (Resolved): Text Import Wizard does not allow Min/Max input
- Current version of TextImportWizard determines min and max for numeric columns,
but does not allow user input. Need ...
- 09:16 AM Bug #352 (Resolved): errors in XML editor with complex documents
- Several errors in the displayed XML document have been observed, especially with
complex documents with (CHOICE) nod...
- 09:10 AM Bug #351 (Resolved): access control for added data&metadata
- When additional data and associated metadata is added to a package,
access-contol information for the newly added do...
- 09:08 AM Bug #350 (Resolved): problem inserting eml-project files to metacat
- Christy Bowles has reported that trying to submit an eml-project file to metacat
results in an error (a dtd problem?)
- 09:06 AM Bug #347: remove eml-distribution from morpho
- It is embodied in the onlineURL and offlineMedium fields from eml-resource,
which is the sepertype of eml-dataset. T...
- 09:43 PM Bug #347: remove eml-distribution from morpho
- Upon reviewing eml-dataset schemas in mdstandards module, I cannot find any
place where eml-distribution is actually ...
- 07:12 PM Bug #347 (Resolved): remove eml-distribution from morpho
- The eml-distribution module is now incorporated into eml-dataset. We should
remove it from morpho as a standalone m...
- 07:27 PM Bug #349 (Resolved): failure when entering table description
- Morpho fails with an error when entering a new table description without
pointing at an object. One should be able ...
- 07:17 PM Bug #348 (Resolved): remove eml-physical from new descriptions list
- eml-physical should be created automatically as part of the text import wizard
and so should not be a selectable cho...
- 07:03 PM Bug #318: identifier not passed to new metadatat objects
- Need to configure all morpho screens so that identifiers can not be entered or
changed anywhere. This is confusing t...
- 06:59 PM Bug #345 (Resolved): pick lists for controlled vocabularies
- Morpho should be able to be configured to support multiple controlled
vocabularies and present the user with an easy...
- 06:57 PM Bug #344 (Resolved): need larger boxes for entering paragraphs
- Many places in morpho require the user to enter paragraphs of information, but
display these fields as one line text...
- 06:55 PM Bug #343 (Resolved): text import doesn't reliably save datatype
- The datatype field for attributes is parsed and set by the text import wizard
but is not saved reliably in the final...
- 06:53 PM Bug #342 (Resolved): display metadata file timestamps
- Some users requested that the package display show the modification timestamp
for packages. Also wanted timestamps ...
- 06:49 PM Bug #341: text import issues with eml-attribute creation
- This is partially completed. However, when I tested it in Morpho the values
that I entered into the fields for label...
- 06:47 PM Bug #341 (Resolved): text import issues with eml-attribute creation
- While parsing and importing text files we currently default fill in the
attribute definition to be identical to the ...
- 06:44 PM Bug #340 (Resolved): need degree/minute/second converter for bounding box entry
- Degrees in eml are expressed exclusively as decimal degrees, but many scienties
have degrees:minutes:seconds. Need ...
- 05:51 PM Bug #334 (Resolved): complete/basic option for package wizard
- Request was made by the REOT group to have an option to switch between a "basic"
mode and a "complete" mode in the p...
- 05:48 PM Bug #333 (Resolved): add fields to package wizard
- Need to add the core fields to the package wizard to allow for a reasonably
complete metadata set using only the pac...
- 12:00 PM Bug #330 (Resolved): need stylesheet catalog
- we need to create a catalog of stylesheets for morpho so that when the user exports a package, the html file can be r...
- 11:49 AM Bug #301: use UID as scope, chek for conflicts
- added a method to re-id an entire package. If the upload of a package fails due to a duplicate id, each file in the ...
- 04:49 PM Bug #312: layout of package wizard needs work
- this was fixed a while ago. I just never marked it as so.
- 03:52 PM Bug #212: jar file handling for data packages
- Created the HTML file with merged metadata. this fils still looks a bit rough but is useful. I also added a link in...
- 12:11 PM Bug #327 (Resolved): XML editor does not display eml-physical content correctly
- XML editor does not display the fieldDelimiter element content. It appears empty
even when it has a value.
- 11:26 AM Bug #318: identifier not passed to new metadatat objects
- I think this was explained to me as a 'feature' - objects don't get an
identifier until they are saved. Sorry for th...
- 10:52 AM Bug #326 (In Progress): Ability to repeat more than one field
- The repeat button to add more fields is good, but it would be useful to be able
to have the ability to add more than...
- 03:33 PM Bug #320: all eml literature objects displayed as data packages
- This bug is already fixed in the latest CVS version (although not in the Beta1.3
- 11:48 AM Bug #320 (Resolved): all eml literature objects displayed as data packages
- On the primary morpho screen that displays data packages - when I created eml
literature citations to associate wit...
- 05:40 PM Bug #318 (Resolved): identifier not passed to new metadatat objects
- When trying to create new metadata objects I noticed that the identifier was
not passed to the new objects - I don'...
- 05:38 PM Bug #317 (Resolved): difference in display between table editor and attributes
- Under the table editor - the attributes 'case-sensitive' and 'orientation' show
up in print in the left hand column...
- 05:29 PM Bug #205: cut/copy/paste
- Matt/Dan -
I think this should be moved up in priority - the ability to document data is
greatly hindered by not h...
Also available in: Atom