From 12/20/2012 to 01/18/2013
- 04:43 PM Bug #5786: Open command only shows the local packages even though the user has logged in
- Somehow, the open command only search the local. I have to specify the open command to search the network as well in ...
- 04:23 PM Bug #5796 (Resolved): D1Object in Morpho still uses byte array as data source
- When morpho reads and saves the data package to the DataONE network, it handle the D1Objects. The entities, metadata ...
- 04:17 PM Bug #5795 (Resolved): Centralize identifier conflict resolution during save LOCAL+NETWORK
- After splitting the identifier conflict resolution code into separate Local and Network classes, it turns out this ca...
- 04:13 PM Bug #5128: access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- This is a symptom of a server-side issue -- defer to that bug.
- 04:11 PM Bug #4418: "about" box displays incorrect version number
- At the very least there must be someway to change the 1.0 to a more meaningful number
- 03:12 PM Bug #5793: SystemMetadata missing for updated EML doc
- Two pronged approach to this:
-updated Metacat's MN.update() implementation to set the SM.serialVersion to default va...
- 01:54 PM Bug #5793: SystemMetadata missing for updated EML doc
- It looks like this is because the SM.serialVersion value was null.
We can fix this in Morpho by using a real value, b...
- 01:51 PM Bug #5793: SystemMetadata missing for updated EML doc
- Here is the full stacktrace:
knb 20130118-19:28:04: [ERROR]: Error while creating systemmetadata record: tao.392 [ed...
- 01:41 PM Bug #5793 (Resolved): SystemMetadata missing for updated EML doc
- Following the procedure outlined in #5792, we do not see the record for SystemMetadata in the Metacat systemMetadata ...
- 01:45 PM Bug #5794 (Resolved): Cannot add only Genus with Common Name
- In the taxonomic import screen, Sarah Clark tried to add a Genus+Common Name without including a corresponding Specie...
- 11:35 AM Bug #5792 (Resolved): In some situation, morpho uses the same frame to display two data package with different ids (one in local and one in network)
- Here are steps to duplicate the issue:
1. Use the new data package wizard to create a new data package and save it t...
- 10:30 AM Bug #1508: New Data Table Wizard: Last Step does not add Table every time
- Sounds like no one can reproduce this...
- 10:18 AM Bug #1708: data import wizard crashes when you click finish
- I have not seen this behavior in the modern generation of Morpho (last 5 years).
- 10:14 AM Bug #5791: The login window shows the subject of name as the login user name
- now the DN will not show up in the username field.
- 10:04 AM Bug #5791: The login window shows the subject of name as the login user name
- Yeah, I think it should just be blank since we are not saving the username or organizational affiliation in the profi...
- 09:55 AM Bug #5791 (Resolved): The login window shows the subject of name as the login user name
- Everyday, when i started morpho and opened the login dialog. It shows:
Orgnaization: knb -Ecoinformatics:
- 10:07 AM Bug #2465: new lines are displayed in the text boxes but do not show after text entries saved
- The whitespace is preserved, but when displayed online (or in Morpho using the EML stylesheets) the newlines are not ...
- 09:16 AM Bug #1514: Citation DPW
- Leaving this as is - seems to be a conscious decision that only Authors are added to this section.
- 09:05 AM Bug #1514: Citation DPW
- I believe the buttons are "Move up" and "Move down" and are readable in the current generation of Morpho (1.10/2.0). ...
- 05:25 PM Bug #5141: offer a choice to "cancel" from any save
- In the LocalDataStoreService and DataONEStoreService class, if the user clicks cancel button on the id collision dial...
- 03:24 PM Bug #5141: offer a choice to "cancel" from any save
- I opened a local package and edited the title. The location of the data package is blank. Then I chose "save to local...
- 12:03 PM Bug #5141: offer a choice to "cancel" from any save
- There is now a "Cancel" button on the id conflict screen. If you choose to cancel at that point you can. I agree it i...
- 04:58 PM Bug #5788 (Resolved): It is confusing that the "Save Dialog" comes back again when a user clicks okay in the id collision dialog
- After edits a data package, a user click the "save" button and a destination selection dialog will show up. The user ...
- 02:35 PM Bug #942: wrong icon appears for data in package from metacat
- Modern versions of EML (2.0.1-2.1.1) do not use this multiple-file/triples business for packaging. Closing this.
- 02:29 PM Bug #1502: Text on dpw screen 4 of 15 makes it sound like associated party info is required
- I can kind of see that from the overview page, but the actual associated party page, as dan mentioned, does not have ...
- 02:21 PM Bug #1228: Open command not working correctly on older versions of Morpho
- very old problem
- 02:20 PM Bug #1239: morpho fails when lastId gets out of sync
- Sounds like it correctly checked for the last id, but on a different server. At any rate, this is all different in v ...
- 02:17 PM Bug #2795: The delete selected row feature does not always work.
- Deleting blank rows that I added seems to work.
- 02:03 PM Bug #2799: Access List doesn't include groups at LDAP root
- We changed to use the CN account and group listing for this rather than Metacat.getPrincipals().
- 02:01 PM Bug #1773: Importing code table results in display of ID numbers, not code values
- Morpho renders this reference correctly. Perhaps this was never closed when it was completed.
- 01:51 PM Bug #1848: Error message when exporting data package without saving it
- Tried this on trunk (upcoming morpho 2.0.0) and it works as expected.
- 12:50 PM Bug #5787: Morpho Help build fails
- Fixed now. But be warned -- when building a release you must build the help jar and commit it to SVN as it is not par...
- 12:23 PM Bug #5787 (Resolved): Morpho Help build fails
- I noticed the help is stale and started looking into it. I'm having errors when building the morphohelp.jar
- 12:09 PM Bug #1521: Column name labels in Morpho Data Table Display disappear
- The bold faced headers show even if the column width is made smaller than the width of the text. Assume some improvem...
- 11:55 AM Bug #5139: morpho "preferences" and query speed
- Sounds like we will punt on this. We are moving to a newer search mechanismin Metacat a la DataONE that will use SOLR...
- 11:52 AM Bug #5128: access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- Link the the ticket is dead.
We can't really provide a complete list of all the IP addresses that might follow the ld...
- 11:46 AM Bug #5613: Consolidate the metacat code in morpho
- Update to 2.0.0
- 11:46 AM Bug #4961: user guide error re: how to import taxonomic coverage from file
- Will be in v2.0.0
- 11:37 AM Bug #5622: Modify morpho package id management when we switch to dataone
- Moving to 2.0.0 milestone -- I believe this feature is addressed in another bug and is well underway.
- 11:35 AM Bug #4625: authenticate against KNB, switch source to DEV, and still have access
- Morpho is switching to certificate-based authentication and will not be tied to any particular Member Node (Metacat) ...
- 11:30 AM Bug #4031: More features in supporting SSL in morpho
- I think our understanding and use of SSL has improved over the past three years. For Morpho 2.0 we have removed the c...
- 11:28 AM Bug #5786 (Resolved): Open command only shows the local packages even though the user has logged in
- If the user clicked the Open button, the dialog only shows the local data packages even the user has logged in. I bel...
- 11:26 AM Bug #3873: "Enter Information about Owners" wizard reorders dataset creators
- This just got fixed - it came up with our EVOS users and percolated to the top of the pile.
- 11:20 AM Bug #2210: Displaying taxonomic information imported from table
- I am updating the EML documentation (embedded in the eml-coverage.xsd source) to use species binomial in the red mapl...
- 11:12 AM Bug #2094: "New Profile" keyboard navigation skips page 2
- There is no longer a Metacat screen, so this is probably a moot point. (tested key navigation in os x and it worked w...
- 11:10 AM Bug #1992: DP Wizard: lat/long coordinates not displayed correctly or saved
- Editing geographic coordinates and then re-editing them works for me with no loss or perceived loss of user-entered d...
- 10:59 AM Bug #1555: Unable to open data files of local data packages that are created in another profile
- I cannot open a datapackage from a different profile than my current profile. Closing.
- 10:55 AM Bug #5117: Add an "Edit Profile..." dialog
- In Morpho 2.0, the profile will no longer be tied to any specific log-in. The profile will still store a scope for id...
- 10:52 AM Bug #5264: EML 2.1.1 support
- This has been in Morpho since 1.10.0
- 10:50 AM Bug #5238: Use UTF-8 for file reading and writing
- This should be closed. UTF-8 is used exclusively in Morpho - especially important now that we have so much internatio...
- 05:31 PM Bug #5785: Morpho doesn't set obsoletes correctly for the local data package when a user saves a package to both local and network
- Currently, the step to increase revisions is separated into the local and network service. If we save to the both loc...
- 04:29 PM Bug #5785 (Resolved): Morpho doesn't set obsoletes correctly for the local data package when a user saves a package to both local and network
- I created a data package by the new data package wizard and saved it to the both local and network.
Then I updated a...
- 03:06 PM Bug #5783: Import Taxonomic coverage does not allow quoted column values
- this is committed
- 02:31 PM Bug #5783: Import Taxonomic coverage does not allow quoted column values
- Now stripping the escape quotes from the values when importing them. This is both in trunk and the 1.10.0 branch
- 12:53 PM Bug #5779: Owners list reorders its entries
- This is in trunk and also was merged into the 1.10.0 branch in case we want to do a minor 1.10.1 release.
- 12:52 PM Bug #5784: Import Taxonomic coverage does not handle code/definition enumerations very well
- There was a slight bug in how the code/def values were retrieved from attributes that provided them. We were processi...
- 03:06 PM Bug #5784 (Resolved): Import Taxonomic coverage does not handle code/definition enumerations very well
- In a data package where some columns were annotated to use an enumerated domain (code=definition) the taxonomic impor...
- 03:04 PM Bug #5783 (Resolved): Import Taxonomic coverage does not allow quoted column values
- WHen importing taxonomic coverage from a data table, the import process includes the quotes around each field if the ...
- 05:17 PM Bug #5779: Owners list reorders its entries
- (Meant to close this the last time)
- 05:17 PM Bug #5779: Owners list reorders its entries
- Turns out the order was entirely the luck of the draw in terms of Map implementations. I forced the use of a TreeMap ...
- 05:08 PM Bug #5779: Owners list reorders its entries
- This also happens for Associated Parties and Contacts
- 03:28 PM Bug #5779 (In Progress): Owners list reorders its entries
- When 4 or more parties are listed in the Owners wizard page, they reorder themselves when you click 'Ok'.
It seems t...
- 04:55 PM Bug #5780 (New): DataONE object listing doesn't show the updated data package by morpho
- I created a data package by the morpho new data package wizard. Then i saved it to the DataONE and got the id tao.284...
- 11:58 AM Bug #5777: Can't save a data package which was created by the new data pacakage wizard to the DataONE network
- THe metadata map was being updated to reflect the new EML identifier, but the map that has D1Objects keyed by identif...
- 10:48 AM Bug #5777 (Resolved): Can't save a data package which was created by the new data pacakage wizard to the DataONE network
- After creating a data package by the new data package wizard, I tried to save it to the dataONE directly. However, I ...
- 02:42 PM Bug #5758: Morpho revision handling is fragile
- After the change, morpho has worked very well for me. I am closing the bug. If there is any problem happen again, we ...
- 02:40 PM Bug #5776: No resource map was generated when uses use the new data package wizard and the new data table wizard to create a data package
- When a new entity was created, the entity information will be added to MorphoDataPackage object. Also if any id is up...
- 01:52 PM Bug #5776: No resource map was generated when uses use the new data package wizard and the new data table wizard to create a data package
- I opened the data package and updated the entity access rules. Then I saved it. Now i can get the resource map. Howev...
- 12:06 PM Bug #5775: Morpho doesn't allow users to modify the entity access rules at the second time
- In the serializeData method of LocalDataStoreService class, the code to use a wrong order to look up the latest version.
- 05:13 PM Bug #5776 (Resolved): No resource map was generated when uses use the new data package wizard and the new data table wizard to create a data package
- I used the data package wizard and data table wizard to create a new data package. This data package has a data file ...
- 05:06 PM Bug #5775 (Resolved): Morpho doesn't allow users to modify the entity access rules at the second time
- I created a data package with a data file successfully. The docid of eml was tao.112 and data file id was tao.110. I ...
- 04:56 PM Bug #5774 (New): Only save the system metadata to local and network if users only modify the system metadata rather than the data or eml
- This issue has come from modifying the access rules for the entities.
After the user modify the access rules for a...
- 04:44 PM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- Ben and I discussed the issue about how to save the the entity only with the system metadata modification. We came up...
- 11:57 AM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- adding D1Object.isSystemMetadataDirty might be tricky since it is in the d1 library
- 11:52 AM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- Maybe we need to add the method - MN.saveSystemMetadata().
Actually i want to add the flag - isSystemMetadataDirty i...
- 11:22 AM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- Saving the SM for entities when the access policy has changed (but the actual data file has not) is fine for local sa...
- 11:13 AM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- Now the access page will read and store the access information from the SystemMetadata object in both the data packag...
- 04:33 PM Bug #5773: Morpho doesn't generate the system metadata for a data table created by data table wizard.
- In the EntityWizardListener class, I added code to initialize the system metadata base on the eml's system metadata a...
- 12:01 PM Bug #5773 (Resolved): Morpho doesn't generate the system metadata for a data table created by data table wizard.
- I created a data package by the data package wizard. At the end, i used the data table wizard to generate a data tabl...
- 01:59 PM Bug #5741: Decide on login procedure
- I have Morpho using the Java ECP (simple-ecp-client) to get a client certificate. the library is in my github and I h...
- 02:45 PM Bug #5741: Decide on login procedure
- I have the "simple-ecp-client" java library in use in Morpho now. I'm working with the developer for that project to ...
- 02:19 PM Bug #5758: Morpho revision handling is fragile
- I dug around the code again and found there were some code to modify the revision property during the initial method ...
Also available in: Atom