From 01/24/2005 to 02/22/2005
- 03:32 PM Bug #1342: need R actor
- A limitied R actor is now working on Windows and Linux and Mac (although limited
graphical capabilities on Mac becaus...
- 05:24 PM Bug #1981 (New): Extend database query actor to handle datatypes
- Currently return a string representation of the output. Should be extended to
specify the type of the 'string' outp...
- 01:19 PM Bug #1886: nightly build system revisited
- I have implemented a shell script based nightly build system that checks out
both ptII and kepler, compiles both of t...
- 01:18 PM Bug #1912: cleanup ImageJ actor to avoid multiple copies of menus
- The code for interacting with ImageJ has been cleaned up and bugs fixes. It
seesm to be more stable now and multiple ...
- 01:09 PM Bug #1905: jar file cleanup
- All known duplicate and obsolete jars have been removed
- 09:25 AM Bug #1590: coding guidelines
- not going to address this now.
- 01:14 PM Bug #1907: New ports don't draw when added dynamically
- *** Bug 1910 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:14 PM Bug #1910: Ports on datasource actors do no appear until actor is moved
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1907 ***
- 10:13 AM Bug #1906: Add reset/cancel button(s) for search in actor panel
I just added the "Reset" and put all theSearch components in a groupbox. If of
coarse needs all be redesigned...
- 06:03 PM Bug #1901: Documentation system
- Nice job. I annotated the wiki page with additional comments -- when other
comments are in, could you integrate them...
- 04:57 PM Bug #1901: Documentation system
- Please see http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerDocumentationFramework
- 11:13 AM Bug #1924 (Resolved): Refactor actor and data display and search code
- Refactor the current actor and data display to have published interface for
interacting with it (i.e., don't pass in...
- 11:11 AM Bug #1923 (New): Develop ontologies; engage KR group
- Develop some guidelines for what makes an ontology useful for specific SMS
applications so that the KR group can dev...
- 11:07 AM Bug #1922 (New): Develop strategies for GUI extenstions for the semantics stuff
- Determine whether the "access points" at higher levels of the GUI can be
modified to suit our needs, rather than cha...
- 11:06 AM Bug #1921 (New): Define the Kepler GUI components required for semantic mediation in Kepler
- For example, a new button for "semantic type check", a easy mechanism to add
semantic annotations to actors/ports an...
- 11:02 AM Bug #1920 (New): Search based on semantic annotations of a dataset's attributes
- 11:00 AM Bug #1919 (New): choose language for semantic annotations in kepler archives
- 10:59 AM Bug #1918 (New): Search based on the semantic annotation of an actor's port
- 10:57 AM Bug #1917 (New): Design and implement workflow semantic type check.
- Design and implement a feature similar to the Kepler type-system check (which
occurs after a workflow is executed), ...
- 10:54 AM Bug #1916 (New): Implement semantic search for data and actors in local files
- The goal of this work is to decouple the semantic search as much as possible
from Kepler so we can shift the impleme...
- 10:49 AM Bug #1915 (New): Define a published interface for a semantic search service
- The purpose of this work is to define a generic api for "smart" search, which
implementation(s) will conform to. Eac...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1334: need installer for kepler
- size of various components in installer reported in e-mail
At the recent Kepler developer meeting in Junea...
- 02:55 PM Bug #1902: review all useablity reports for specific bugs not already entered
- Completed for now.
- 10:45 AM Bug #1914 (In Progress): Implement the 'most recently used' concept for workflows and actors
- 10:41 AM Bug #1913 (Resolved): Problem running workflow after it is saved
- this was observed during the BEAM workshop.
- 10:27 AM Bug #1912 (Resolved): cleanup ImageJ actor to avoid multiple copies of menus
- The ImageJ actor needs to be better integrated into Kepler. Currently, the
control/menu screen is just opened from I...
- 10:05 AM Bug #1911 (In Progress): Provide real-time feedback/animation for workflow progress as a default
- Currently, one can set the workflow to show progress for SDF and some other
types of directors. Request is to make t...
- 09:50 AM Bug #1910: Ports on datasource actors do no appear until actor is moved
- Isn't this a duplicate?
- 09:39 AM Bug #1910 (Resolved): Ports on datasource actors do no appear until actor is moved
- The ports on new datasource actors do not appear when actor is first dropped
onto the canvas. They do then appear af...
- 09:46 AM Bug #1906: Add reset/cancel button(s) for search in actor panel
- Need to be able to reset (to null?) the search criteria. Also, we have a request
to have 'Cancel' button to terminate...
Also available in: Atom