From 12/13/2007 to 01/11/2008
- 03:11 PM Bug #3063: CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Fixed the code so that it does return a '1' on the exitCode port when there is no error in executing the Command Line...
- 01:41 PM Bug #3063 (Resolved): CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Supposedly, the CommandLineExec actor will generate a '1' on the exitCode output when the execution of the command li...
- 01:02 PM Bug #3062 (New): Need ASC grid Utilities actor
- Currently there are actors (developed for the ENM example) for working with ASC grids. Such spatial grid actors allow...
- 12:06 PM Bug #3061 (Resolved): Need IPCC data by month
- The ClimateFileProcessor and ClimateChangeFileProcessor actors are custom actors for reading IPCC climate data. The d...
- 11:37 AM Bug #3056: unable to print output of Display actor
- Both the Display window and the Text Editor have a 'Print...' menu item but it does not appear to do anything! Note t...
- 03:43 PM Bug #2939: Add ability to access password protected EarthGrid data from within Kepler
- Changes to the registry (proposed)
I've augmented the existing EcogridRegEntryType with two elements:
- 11:04 AM Bug #3056 (Resolved): unable to print output of Display actor
- The Display actor receives summary output from an RExpression actor. The summary displays perfectly, but does not pr...
- 09:24 PM Bug #3055 (Resolved): DarwinCoreDatasource actor does not work in wit output 'As Field'
- The DarwinCoreDataSource actor can have its output set to 'As Field'. However, it then appears not to iterate through...
- 12:41 PM Bug #3054 (Resolved): Importing a kar file claims actor is already cached
- If you try to import a kar file containing a composite, sometimes an error is thrown that the actor already exists in...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3053 (Resolved): Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- Only a single documentation window can appear at a time and it remains the first one opened.
- 10:34 AM Bug #2967: Add a 'View data' menu to data source actors
- The work done on bug #2966 has bled into this entry. They should probably just be consolidated into one bug. I've a...
- 12:12 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Added a recast() method to the PersistentTableModel implementation. This allows us to make an initial pass over the ...
- 11:53 AM Bug #3052: Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- reportedly this occurred on OS X Tiger - 10.4.11
A check using OS X 10.5.1 worked OK;
Default Java should be 1.5 (...
- 04:58 PM Bug #3052 (Resolved): Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- Here's the start of the crash log:
Host Name: djbmac
Date/Time: 2008-01-04 13:20:10.617 +1300
- 04:29 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Ported the PersistentTableModel from Morpho to make use of the [already] ported version of PersistentVector. This su...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2833: 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Uping the Severity because this bug causes a problem with DarwinCore actors newly dragged from the Data search panel....
- 11:20 AM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Did an initial pass at this for EML200DataSource actor. Uses a JTable (with simple sorting). Have not tried it with...
- 11:20 AM Bug #2960: Change RExpression actor to use meaningful graphic file output names
- By using getFullName() rather than getName() we can get the nested naming mentioned in the original comments for this...
- 09:02 AM Bug #2961: Include option in EMLDatasource actor to use 'most recent' data
- with the changes to how ecogrid can be searched using authentication credentials, i've also changed how the eml actor...
- 03:29 PM Bug #3039 (Resolved): EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- If you search Earthgrid (e.g. for 'Datos') and drag result to work area, the Documentation context menu will not show...
- 03:12 PM Bug #3038 (New): Save in Library Dialog problem with default Category
- When saving a customized actor (e.g. a custom RExpression actor) the default items that appear in the 'Selected Categ...
- 02:48 PM Bug #3036 (Resolved): Need to be able to delete actors from the library
- We can now add a customized or new actor to the user library, but there is no way to remove actors without deleting t...
- 11:13 AM Bug #2830: Actor names to change/actors to remove from application
- 02:28 PM Bug #3029: NPE when trying to save semantic type
- null was not checked on one of the port variables. this is now fixed.
- 09:30 AM Bug #3030 (Resolved): Documentation says that kepler is version 1.0.0alpha8
- If you go to the help/documentation menu and choose either "documentation for scientists" or "documentation for progr...
- 09:23 AM Bug #3029 (Resolved): NPE when trying to save semantic type
- When trying to save a semantic type on a composite actor, I get an NullPointerException. To reproduce this bug do th...
- 04:24 PM Bug #1838: need user level documentation
- Documentation is well underway. Reassigning to Kirsten (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 03:52 PM Bug #3028 (New): Need for new IPCC/Hydro1K data (and metadata) on EarthGrid
- Currently, Hydro1K and IPCC datasets are stored on the SRB and referenced by EarthGrid EML metadata on KNB. There hav...
- 03:48 PM Bug #2378: WebService not Responding
- The web service URL http://www.ontok.com/wikipedia/soap?wsdl no longer appears
to be valid. If you are getting this e...
- 01:38 PM Bug #2378: WebService not Responding
- Is this fixed ?
- 02:18 PM Bug #2889: fileName in ConfigXML.java not getting set
- This bug was fixed 10.10.07, I forgot to mark it fixed.
- 02:11 PM Bug #2889: fileName in ConfigXML.java not getting set
- check on details of this.
Will it change other applications?
- 02:17 PM Bug #3022: FSM State cannot be opened from context menu
- related to bug #2509
- 02:10 PM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- Need to update wiki and build file
- 01:53 PM Bug #2920: Problem adding context menus in Kepler
- Listen to Actor has been added to context menu.
- 01:52 PM Bug #2989: Changes in actor ontology does not cause the actor library to rebuild
- User changes in ontology not supported at this time
- 01:51 PM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- TO be handled as part of KeplerCore
- 01:41 PM Bug #2712: Problem with EML2DataSource with extra cols in csv file
- Need a parameter to turn 'ignoring extra data on and off' (rather than just having an error)
- 01:37 PM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- Assuming this works, we should turn it 'on' for RC1
- 01:34 PM Bug #2438: Actors to be Renamed
- Combined with Bug #2828
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 2828 ***
- 01:34 PM Bug #2828: Actor names inconsistent
- *** Bug 2438 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:24 PM Bug #2316: Conflicting jars and classpath reduction
- Closed and new bug (#3027) added for remaining issues
- 01:24 PM Bug #3027 (Resolved): jar handling issues
- We still need to treat all 'legacy' actor jars - i.e. figure out which jars go
with which actors and are any shared....
- 01:20 PM Bug #2369: Scrollbars Disappear After Using Fullscreen Mode--Now crashes
- Problem not often encountered; delay fix
- 01:19 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Remaining complaints are judged minor and will not be fixed in foreseable future
- 01:10 PM Bug #2872: md5 checksums
- add by hand for RC1; create a ant task to generate automatically for 1.0.0
- 01:06 PM Bug #2990: file|open dialog should open in workflows directory
- I think we should try to get the initial file dialog to point to the 'demos' directory and then remember the last dir...
- 12:40 PM Bug #2390: Documentation problem with derived actors
- documentation is now always defined for ports in the moml whether it's a java port or not.
- 11:44 AM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- set the mime name on upload so that the filename will be correct on upload.
Also available in: Atom