From 12/14/2008 to 01/12/2009
- 09:27 AM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I'm closing this one:
- I searched the tree for JOptionPane.showMessageDialog and replaced it
with either throw new I...
- 08:48 AM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I've now removed JOptionPane from the RExpression2 actor (the JRI implementation of the RExpression actor).
- 10:09 AM Bug #3739 (Resolved): Issues in inferring data lineage via the provenance recorder
- I am trying to figure out how to infer data/token dependencies (more generally, data lineage information) via the cur...
- 10:37 PM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I was there when Edward ran the demo and we _may_ have seen a message
about R not being installed. Even if we did, t...
- 05:36 PM Bug #3738 (Resolved): File -> Save As menu item is missing
- File -> Save As menu item is missing.
- 02:06 PM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I've tried a few things to have Kepler _not_ find my R installation. Removing the R executable from my PATH gives me ...
- 02:05 PM Bug #3667: Mock-up Report Designer UI
- Report Designer UI design is now seen as integrated within the Kepler UI and also with the Workflow run browser.
- 11:14 AM Bug #3735 (Resolved): R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- Edward Lee reports thatthe R actor produces a 'null' error message when one of the demo workflows that requires R is ...
- 10:34 AM Bug #3734 (Resolved): Some demos no longer work after new build/repos
- All of the demos need to be checked to be sure that they work with the new repository and build system.
- 04:12 PM Bug #3722: parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- This has been fixed, probably by one of Christopher's ptII checkins, perhaps the same that fixed bug 3723.
- 03:56 PM Bug #3128: Kepler devel tree can't be compiled in java 1.6.0: DBConnection problem
- With the new build system under Windows with JDK 1.6.0_05, I get:
[compile] Compiling core...
[compile] Compiling 9...
- 02:57 PM Bug #3723: all actors appear in the same upper-left position when dragged onto canvas
- Fixed by updating vergil/basic/EditorDropTarget.java
I'm not sure what the original cause was, but it looks like some...
- 04:56 PM Bug #3724 (New): composite's ports cannot be renamed from within composite--add context menu?
- In contrast to Ptolemy, port names of a composite cannot be renamed from within this composite by editing the propert...
- 03:36 PM Bug #3722: parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- Chances are this is an artifact related to one of the exp files not being in sync with the ptolemy repository. When ...
- 03:23 PM Bug #3722: parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- The Provenance Recorder also doesn't appear when dragged onto canvas.
- 03:13 PM Bug #3722 (Resolved): parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- Parameters can no longer be dragged onto the canvas, they don't appear. This happens in kepler r16214 with ptII r5193...
- 03:20 PM Bug #3723 (Resolved): all actors appear in the same upper-left position when dragged onto canvas
- All the actors appear in the same upper-left position no matter where you drag them onto the canvas. Like bug #3722, ...
- 05:40 PM Bug #3714: Support for environment variable in Kepler.
- In Java, the environment variable situation is a bit of a mess.
In JDK 1.5, there is java.lang.System.getenv(String),...
- 12:51 PM Bug #3714: Support for environment variable in Kepler.
- I fixed this for the trunk build. You can now choose environment variables that you would like passed into kepler by...
- 11:06 AM Bug #3714 (Resolved): Support for environment variable in Kepler.
- Users may need environment variable support in Kepler, so that they can easily express path in their workflows and ea...
- 05:03 PM Bug #3634: Define the interface between Provenance and Reporting
- From the ROML we will have fully qualified names for the items [ports|parameters] being reported on, and will look up...
- 04:53 PM Bug #3649: determine if Provenance has everything needed by Reporting
- Looks like we'll want to be capturing the ROML, the RIO, and perhaps even the PDF version of the report. This will be...
- 10:52 AM Bug #3694: Sharing installation among users fails, users must have write permission
- We still have one error left:
- 04:11 PM Bug #3708 (Resolved): Case actor issues
- Case actor issues:
1) When inside a Case actor in ptolemy vergil, you see at the top of your workflow, beneath the...
- 01:59 PM Bug #3706 (New): Add "Open the container" toolbar button
- ptolemy vergil has an "Open the container" toolbar button that is clickable when you're inside a composite. I find th...
- 12:40 PM Bug #3705 (New): some actor icons don't denote that they are a composite
- I propose that any actor that's a composite should have an icon that denotes it's a composite ala the CompositeActor ...
- 05:03 PM Bug #3694: Sharing installation among users fails, users must have write permission
- We managed to make it works on our environments (Mandriva Linux 64 bit, 2007 spring. JVM 1.6 update 10. Kepler versio...
Also available in: Atom