From 10/01/2010 to 10/30/2010
- 05:25 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- fireAtCurrentTime() is now being called in a ChangeRequest and this appears to stop the exceptions related to DE. Thi...
- 10:23 AM Bug #5230: saving workflow that has instances of user created class to a KAR gives errors
- 02:57 PM Bug #5233 (Resolved): Remote component search messes up returns which have the same karFileName in kar xml
- On 2010-09-01, Jones uploaded the kar xml 2099.22.1 and kar file 2099.21.1. In the kar xml, it says the kar file (20...
- 02:17 PM Bug #5232 (Resolved): unable to open KARs saved beneath absent (e.g. third party) modules
- This isn't an issue in 2.1, since apple-extensions is loaded by all OSes in 2.1, but on trunk apple-extensions is now...
- 01:56 PM Bug #5230: saving workflow that has instances of user created class to a KAR gives errors
- User's trace is:
ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Cannot find class: Expression2
-- no protocol...
- 11:45 AM Bug #5230 (Resolved): saving workflow that has instances of user created class to a KAR gives errors
- User reports the following:
In the past year I have built many workflows as part of an on-going project... In seve...
- 01:15 PM Bug #5231: Tools => Preferences menu item gives error on trunk
- fixed at r26200
- 12:39 PM Bug #5231 (Resolved): Tools => Preferences menu item gives error on trunk
- This doesn't happen on 2.1 but on trunk Tools => Preferences doesn't work, this error occurs:
Couldn't open the Pefe...
- 10:15 AM Bug #5229 (Resolved): Poor component search performance
- Here is email from Matt:
Another thing about Kepler -- I noticed that that the search for remote comp...
- 06:54 AM Bug #5228 (Resolved): Load splash screen and icons from the classpath, not specific modules.
- Currently, the splash screen and icons appears to be loaded from specific modules rather than the classpath. This mak...
- 06:50 AM Bug #5227 (Resolved): Finish work on installers.
- I have finally reworked the Mac installer so that it is distributed as a .dmg file and installed in a manner typical ...
- 06:46 AM Bug #5167: Fix bug so that the correct modules.txt is always used.
- To clarify, if the current-suite.txt is set, then the modules.txt in the build-area is ignored. This is incorrect beh...
- 06:42 AM Bug #5093: module manager can leave kepler in broken or unexpected states
- This is finally done. The module manager can always be run in stand-alone mode. What is left is to invoke the module ...
- 06:53 PM Bug #5226 (Resolved): User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- The user should be warned to design a report and upload it if there isn't a report when scheduling. Matt think this p...
- 06:52 PM Bug #4753: create gui for scheduled execution of sensor workflows on server
- Here are suggestions from Matt:
1)I in the scheduler, the list on the left should only show WF objects that can be s...
- 06:08 PM Bug #5129: adding and removing configuration properties could be made easier
- In order to make workflow scheduler work, we added a new path -authorization path into the repository. This needs use...
- 05:55 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- The WorkflowRunManager no longer keeps a tableauFrame as a member variable,
and the WorkflowRunManagerManager now ext...
- 05:52 PM Bug #5033: Workflow Run Manager - Allow multiple instances of WRM in one Kepler instance
- I removed the member tableauFrame, no longer seems necessary.
(In reply to comment #2)
> Currently, in the WRMM a W...
- 05:15 PM Bug #5207: Sensor changes color in response to configuring the actor even if no changes made
- Discussed this with Dan earlier, working for me too.
- 10:44 AM Bug #5215: tags from a new ontology created within Tag Manager don't show up in Tagging drop-down
- Fixed as of r26189.
- 10:42 AM Bug #5212: deselecting ontologies in Tag Manager doesn't remove tags from Tagging drop-down
- Fixed as of r26189.
- 02:56 PM Bug #5207: Sensor changes color in response to configuring the actor even if no changes made
- I think I've fixed this in my last set of updates. Derik, please verify.
- 02:51 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- Another GUI exception:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 02:26 PM Bug #5206: Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- The remaining problem (opening KAR into workflow editor) is in 4744.
- 02:23 PM Bug #5206: Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- Importing a sensor site now creates a new window and uses the EV model type. It also appears to be correctly setting ...
- 11:37 AM Bug #5225: problems loading & saving KARs when disconnected
- Fixed in r26177.
- 11:22 AM Bug #5225 (Resolved): problems loading & saving KARs when disconnected
- I can't open a workflow KAR without a network connection. Here's the exception:
- 02:33 PM Bug #5223 (Resolved): Store the last timestamp of data store for a sensor to the local database
- Once the data set for a specific time interval is stored in the metacat, we need to store the last timestamp interval...
- 02:30 PM Bug #5222 (Resolved): Store data set file and associated EML file into metacat
- Given a data set file path and the EML file, store the data and EML file to metacat. Seems that we use the already ex...
- 02:28 PM Bug #5221 (Resolved): Create EML string
- Given a dataset file path string and sensorML string, create the eml string for the same.
- 02:27 PM Bug #5220 (Resolved): Create data chunks having same metadata info for a time interval
- Given a sensorId and a series of timestamps (since a previous date) that reflect when the metadata for the sensor cha...
- 02:21 PM Bug #5219 (Resolved): problems when semantically annotating or tagging a composite actor
- After semantically annotating a composite actor with the Semantic Type Annotation menu, the new semantic annotation d...
- 02:18 PM Bug #5218 (Resolved): Create sensorML string
- Given the metadata string, parse this info to create the sensorML format for the same.
- 02:17 PM Bug #5217 (Resolved): Retrieve the metadata of a sensor at a specific timestamp
- Given a sensor id and a timestamp, retrieve the metadata of the sensor at that specific timestamp. This information i...
- 02:14 PM Bug #5216 (Resolved): Retrieve the timestamps for all the metadata changes that occurred since a previous time
- This bug implements the feature which takes a sensor id and the last time stamp sine the data was stored in the metac...
- 02:12 PM Bug #5215 (Resolved): tags from a new ontology created within Tag Manager don't show up in Tagging drop-down
- If I open the Tag Manager and use the New button to create a new ontology, use the Add Subclass button to add a few t...
- 02:10 PM Bug #5214 (Resolved): Retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat
- This bug implements the feature to retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat. For e...
- 02:06 PM Bug #5213 (Resolved): Query dataturbine server to retrieve the sensors
- This bug implements the feature to query a dataturbine server to retrieve all the associated sensors. The following i...
- 02:05 PM Bug #5212 (Resolved): deselecting ontologies in Tag Manager doesn't remove tags from Tagging drop-down
- If you open the Tag Manager, deselect all the Tag Bar? checkboxes, hit Ok, all the tags still show beneath the Tag dr...
- 05:45 PM Bug #5201: track changes on span server
- I've updated the simulator to report metadata changes, and SpanToDT to write the changes to DT. All that's left is to...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5210 (New): Focus stolen from user trying to drag components around during execution
- When trying to drag around a component during a sensor site workflow execution, focus on the component is lost. This ...
- 05:34 PM Bug #5208 (Resolved): Setting sensor sampling rate <1 causes errors
- If you configure a sensor actor to a sensor rate less than 1, like .5 or .9, you quickly get a few different types of...
- 05:21 PM Bug #5207 (Resolved): Sensor changes color in response to configuring the actor even if no changes made
- If you import a sensor site, and don't run it, but simply Configure Actor a given sensor actor, and then hit cancel a...
- 05:16 PM Bug #5206 (Resolved): Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- Importing or opening a saved sensor site doesn't necessarily change your set of views to Sensor Site and Plot Designe...
- 05:12 PM Bug #5205 (Resolved): Sensor site components not yet in tree
- When in Sensor Site view, the component library is empty. The SpanActor, Datalogger, and Sensor components should sho...
- 03:38 PM Bug #5204 (Resolved): kepler application menus on each kepler window instead of in mac menu bar
- On trunk, kepler's application menu items are back on each kepler window (ala windows and linux), instead of up in th...
- 02:20 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- After discussion with Dan changing to an ER.
It would be nice to be able to see the entire program on the logger, and...
- 01:32 PM Bug #5203: Kepler wont start
- I also was not able to reproduce this problem on Mac using a freshly created installer that had "kepler.sh" in it (un...
- 12:52 PM Bug #5203: Kepler wont start
- I'm unable to replicate on ubuntu, with Sun's java 1.5.0_13.
I was able to launch Kepler-2.0 (linux installer version...
- 10:01 AM Bug #5203 (Resolved): Kepler wont start
- I usually start Kepler with the command ./Kepler-2.0/kepler.sh
Today, this gives me the error below. Reinstalling ...
- 11:29 AM Bug #4752: create a sensor plots gui
- Thanks for the good screencast. I also played around with it and have some comments:
- The initial ra...
- 03:16 PM Bug #5202 (In Progress): update existing site layout with span changes
- An existing site layout should be updated with any changes performed on the SPAN server when the workflow is run. Thi...
- 02:55 PM Bug #5201 (Resolved): track changes on span server
- When a command is successfully issued to a SPAN server, e.g., turn sensor off, change sampling rate, etc., the comman...
- 02:37 PM Bug #4743: create gui to edit documentation metadata for component
- The actor parameter editor dialog seems sufficient.
- 12:32 PM Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- A menu for recently opened files was added to Ptolemy some time ago.
I've updated Kepler's menu mapper so that the m...
- 04:23 PM Bug #5200 (Resolved): WorkflowRun and Reporting artifacts no longer put into run-kars
- A run-kar exported from the Workflow Run Manager on trunk no longer contains the workflowRun and roml and rio artifac...
- 10:40 AM Bug #5142: comma improperly inserted in kar filename rather than a period (.)
- re-assign to Madhu after discussing with Madhu and Ilkay.
- 04:01 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- Here's another exception:
Exception in thread "Thread-51" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 12:42 PM Bug #4748: create google earth kml from component coordinates
- Done. Each component in the site annotated with a latitude and longitude appears as a Placemark containing a table li...
- 10:42 AM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- One more found:
- 06:05 PM Bug #5197: error from provenance when opening KAR from previous version
- The provenance recorder was adding itself to the model with an empty name and then setting its name. The model in the...
- 05:19 PM Bug #5197 (Resolved): error from provenance when opening KAR from previous version
- When I open a workflow from a KAR file that was produced by an earlier version of Kepler, I get an error from provena...
- 02:35 PM Bug #5132: Connecting Workflow Run Manager to remote KAR store should prompt for credentials
- In our reap meeting, we decided to import remote workflow run kar files rather than directly access a remote provenan...
- 02:27 PM Bug #5131: Authentication and authorization of Scheduler server
- We used the existing mechanism in the current scheduler server. It works good.
- 02:26 PM Bug #5130: Need a login and logout interface for authenticating a user
- We used the existing kepler login/logout infrastructure. It works fine.
- 02:26 PM Bug #5116: add lat/lon to sensor metadata and use during import
- Check for altitude metadata; if not there add it.
- 02:25 PM Bug #5133: Authentication and authorization of GPP server
- An access control mechanism should be added to the SPAN server.
Also, Kepler's authentication manager should be upda...
- 12:23 PM Bug #5116: add lat/lon to sensor metadata and use during import
- I've updated the SPAN software to allow getting and setting lat/lon per sensor.
I also added lat/lon parameters the ...
Also available in: Atom