From 09/17/2012 to 10/16/2012
- 12:56 PM Bug #5723: references to parameter are not always renamed
- That's a strange bug.
I think the problem is with the $x syntax in the pattern PortParameter that is in string mode.
- 09:47 AM Bug #5723 (Resolved): references to parameter are not always renamed
- If a parameter is referenced by another parameter, then renaming the former is not always reflected in the latter. Th...
- 12:39 PM Bug #5711: post release process cheatsheet
- I've cobbled together a page. I'm sure it's incomplete, and it's messy, but it's a start. I hope Jianwu/Dan/future re...
- 07:19 PM Bug #5266: Two empty boxes inside Sinewave actor and other icon problems for attributes
- Note that the change to ValueIcon was backed out because of bug #5719, see
- 02:15 PM Bug #5266: Two empty boxes inside Sinewave actor and other icon problems for attributes
- Sean's patch is below.
The issue here is that this will fix it for one actor.
There are no doubt many other actors ...
- 02:07 PM Bug #5266: Two empty boxes inside Sinewave actor and other icon problems for attributes
- Adding _icon properties to the problem attributes allows the SVG attached to the attributes to be attached to a Value...
- 06:46 PM Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- The issue here is that if the record field names are not well-formed strings,
then it is not possible to create such ...
- 06:33 PM Bug #5722 (Resolved): Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- Filing a bug so this doesn't get forgotten - I said I'd try to look into this ptII change, r64639:
- 06:13 PM Bug #5719: parameter values no longer appear on canvas
- Yes, that fixed it for me too, thanks. Closing.
- 05:33 PM Bug #5719: parameter values no longer appear on canvas
- Fixed. Keeping assignment to Derik for verification.
The problem was this:
2012-09-26 22:28 cxh
* [r64716] /tru...
- 04:31 PM Bug #5719: parameter values no longer appear on canvas
- This happens in vergil too.
- 01:41 PM Bug #5719 (Resolved): parameter values no longer appear on canvas
- I noticed today that parameter values no longer appear on canvas.
E.g. if you drag out a Parameter, you'll see a blu...
- 04:33 PM Feature #5720: Kepler component documentation layout needs improvement
- Same deal in vergil.
- 02:12 PM Feature #5720 (Resolved): Kepler component documentation layout needs improvement
- In-Kepler Actor documentation can be pretty frustrating to read due to GUI layout. Generally, for an actor that's bee...
- 03:58 PM Bug #4903: Text in attributes not rendered properly
- I have made a separate bug (5721) to add ModelRepaintController to the library as suggested in comment 2.
- 03:58 PM Bug #4903: Text in attributes not rendered properly
- The text rendering issues with, for instance, MonitorManager, are fixed. A patch added to the ValueIcon class in Ptol...
- 03:48 PM Bug #5721 (New): Add ModelRepaintController to the Kepler library
- This is a bug split off of 4903. ModelRepaintController is not in the Kepler actor library and should be added.
- 01:28 PM Bug #5642: Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- Fixed in commit r30795. The original cyan-colored Ptolemy icon should be visible when the actor is drag-instantiated ...
- 04:07 PM Bug #5711: post release process cheatsheet
- The Ptolemy release process is at ptolemy/src/doc/coding/releasemgt.htm
- 03:12 PM Bug #5711: post release process cheatsheet
- Hi Derik,
Dan and I are starting to working the release. It would be great if you can share it soon with us. Thanks.
- 02:10 PM Bug #5711: post release process cheatsheet
- If this becomes a blocker for anyone please comment and I'll move it up in my stack of todos.
- 03:50 PM Bug #5715: Actor Reference documentation
- To update the actor documentation:
- 01:58 PM Bug #5712: illegal option chmod error during Kepler startup
- I updated LocalExec.copyFile() to no longer call chmod --reference on Mac.
To reproduce, remove $HOME/.kepler/cache-...
- 03:56 PM Bug #5629: Mac DMG installer should have better background and license agreement
- since kepler version 30754, kepler mac installer (dmg file) will have a readme.html and license.txt. Users can check ...
- 02:38 PM Bug #5279: HSQL databases use default account
- I've updated org.kepler.util.sql.HSQL to generate a password for the HSQL databases. The password is stored in a text...
- 09:38 PM Bug #5659: Kepler CaseGraphFrame and CaseGraphTableau have duplicated Ptolemy code.
- One option would be to move more of the KeplerGraphFrame features in to BasicGraphFrame.
> CaseGraphFrame would hav...
- 04:26 PM Bug #5659: Kepler CaseGraphFrame and CaseGraphTableau have duplicated Ptolemy code.
- One solution is to move as much of the duplicated code as possible into static methods. There would still need to be ...
- 03:44 PM Bug #5650: actors LidarWorkflowExecute and load WorkflowExecute have duplicated code
- I took another look at these three classes and found that WorkflowExecute and ModelService are almost a subset of Lid...
- 10:39 AM Bug #5655: sdm spa Repeat is a duplicate of a Ptolemy actor
- The changes are done based on comment 11. The bug is fixed at kepler version 30712 and ptolemy version 64693.
- 04:21 PM Bug #5712: illegal option chmod error during Kepler startup
- Yes, this is caused by the call on line 104 of tagging/src/org/kepler/module/tagging/Initialize.java.
- 03:53 PM Bug #5712: illegal option chmod error during Kepler startup
- In org.kepler.ssh.LocalExec, copyFile() calls chmod --reference. This option does not exist on Mac. I bet this method...
- 04:18 PM Bug #5489: Module Manager GUI should fail gracefully if a remote module cannot be downloaded
- Ok I tried Jianwu's scenario is comment4 and got the new error alert, so that works. "Downloading" messages still app...
- 03:59 PM Bug #5489: Module Manager GUI should fail gracefully if a remote module cannot be downloaded
- Re: comment6, this was likely caused by having 0-sized zip files in my trunk kepler.modules checkout. Last night I fo...
- 04:17 PM Bug #5716 (Resolved): Module Manager should only print Downloading messages when actually downloading
- When switching to a suite using the MM, don't print Downloading messages when downloads don't occur because the user ...
- 11:36 AM Bug #5715 (New): Actor Reference documentation
- this doc hasn't changed since 2.0, but in 2.4, many actors are visible for the first time. So we might need to update...
- 11:34 AM Bug #5714 (Resolved): user manual documentation for 2.4.
- This documentation has 10 sections and 385 pages. It has to be split into sub-tasks.
- 11:31 AM Bug #5713 (Resolved): getting-started-guide documentation for Kepler 2.4
- This documentation has around 50 pages and 8 Sections. It might need be split into more sub-tasks.
- 05:29 PM Bug #5489: Module Manager GUI should fail gracefully if a remote module cannot be downloaded
- First I just tried to test downloading kepler-2.3.0 from kepler trunk, but now I just instantly get a bunch of Downlo...
- 05:14 PM Bug #5489: Module Manager GUI should fail gracefully if a remote module cannot be downloaded
- it works for me at version 30710. re-assign Derik to test.
- 05:20 PM Bug #5712 (Resolved): illegal option chmod error during Kepler startup
- Today during startup of trunk I started noticing this message on mac 10.8.1:
[run] Building Kars...
- 04:30 PM Bug #5711 (Resolved): post release process cheatsheet
- Post release process notes, even if incomplete and sketchy, for others to see.
- 04:04 PM Bug #5655: sdm spa Repeat is a duplicate of a Ptolemy actor
- after discussion, we will go with comment 11.
- 04:01 PM Bug #5650: actors LidarWorkflowExecute and load WorkflowExecute have duplicated code
- Check the deprecated tags, they should say why the actor was deprecated and
there should be FIXMEs that say where the...
- 02:01 PM Bug #5259: kepler/util/src/util/LineReader.java should be updated to match Ptolemy sources
- I removed the Kepler LineReader since it does not appear in the actor tree.
- 12:02 PM Bug #5259: kepler/util/src/util/LineReader.java should be updated to match Ptolemy sources
- The Kepler version does contain this bug.
I'd like to remove the Kepler duplicate, but it needs a more detailed looki...
- 12:45 PM Bug #5690: problems with updateActorDocs
- 1) I think the LSID revision should get incremented whenever the actor changes to make it easier (still not easy enou...
- 12:29 PM Bug #5690: problems with updateActorDocs
- 2) I fixed it so that the port names to match the name returned by Port.getName(). (It was already doing this for par...
- 11:56 AM Bug #5691: parameter choices are not saved
- If I add choices to a parameter in a workflow, I would like those choices available the next time I open the workflow...
- 11:41 AM Bug #5651: WebService, WebServiceStub and MessageBasedWebService have duplicate code
- I marked WebServiceStub and MessageBasedWebService as deprecated: Use org.sdm.spa.WebService or org.sdm.spa.WSWithCom...
- 09:44 PM Bug #5662: resurgence ArrayAccumulator is a duplicate of Ptolemy ArrayAccumulate
- These actors do different things. Kepler's was poorly named; I renamed ArrayAccumulator to Array To String, added the...
- 08:58 PM Bug #5652: Geon Scp and spa Ssh2Exec have duplicate code.
- I marked these two files with FIXME notes at r30698:
Add FIXME note to these files about duplicate code that sho...
- 08:36 PM Bug #5653: Geon ArrayContains is a duplicate of a Ptolemy actor
- Kepler already uses the Ptolemy version of ArrayContains. The implementations were essentially identical. I removed ...
- 08:21 PM Bug #5654: Geon ArrayRemoveElement is a duplicate of a Ptolemy actor
- I compared these two in code and in a test workflow, and the kepler version provides the same behavior, so I've remov...
- 06:27 PM Bug #5656: sdm spa StringConst is a duplicate of a Ptolemy actor
- I've deleted this actor at r30694 because it wasn't even in the tree, and the only thing special about it seemed to b...
- 06:03 PM Bug #5680: after inline save, demo workflow disappears from tree
- I'm not seeing them disappear now at r30693. Initially I did see the problem with the saved workflow appearing at the...
- 01:00 PM Bug #5642: Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- I reopening this, the bug is that the ShowTypes attribute is not labeled
when it is dragged in the canvas inside Kepl...
- 12:09 PM Bug #5642: Kepler should have access to the ShowTypes attribute
- I'm tentatively closing this bug. If people feel strongly that the default behavior of this actor should be that the ...
- 11:46 AM Bug #5648: FileCopier code duplication
- Closed by r30689. Duplicate code removed and call to such code was replaced to a call to the canonical file copier im...
Also available in: Atom