From 11/01/2002 to 11/30/2002
- 11:47 AM Bug #217: need simple spatial search
- Problem with how Metacat handles non-numeric strings in bounding fields when a
'less-than' or 'greater-than' comparis...
- 11:42 AM Bug #658: Data Package Summary sometimes too long
- Size of text display set to not overflow to next line when long. Additional text
displayed when the window is made la...
- 04:00 PM Bug #217: need simple spatial search
- Query generation code has been generated and LocalQuery extended to handle
spatial queries. The code works with local...
- 09:05 AM Bug #217: need simple spatial search
- A simple graphical interface for spatial searches has been implemented. A map of
the world is displayed and the user ...
- 10:38 AM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Some further investigation seems to confirm that we have a 'thread' problem in
the HTTPClient package. Downloading a ...
- 02:24 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- A test using Morpho 1.1 indicates that the downloading of a large test dataset
(a single 45MB Pisco data set) works f...
- 02:06 PM Bug #647: fix access control triples in nrs and obfs packages
- Matt added code in load-dataset.cgi and fixed the bug.
I tested in dev and new cgi will added a triple that access f...
- 08:37 AM Bug #672 (Resolved): lat/lon validation and conversion
- Morpho allows input of latitude and longitude values in EML. EML specifies that
these should be in decimal format, ...
- 08:34 AM Bug #671 (Resolved): convert beta6 to eml-2.0.0
- Current packages are in eml-2.00beta6 format. When we support eml-2.0.0, we
need to be able to automatically conver...
- 03:06 PM Bug #374: dtd parser cannot handle multi-rooted dtds
- Will be obsolete when bug 553 is completed.
- 03:04 PM Bug #372: need for 'Guest;/Public' log in
- Lets get this resolved -- its mainly an issue of rearranging the interface to be
more intuitive, so shouldn't be too ...
- 03:03 PM Bug #354: User input column(Attribute) data types
- Will add this feature along with EML 2 support, as it has a specific system for
extending the data types that are all...
- 02:46 PM Bug #330: need stylesheet catalog
- Isn't this already working?
- 01:34 PM Bug #267: Add schema support to Morpho XML editor
- Changing to P1, need to figure out how this works with the new Jalama editor and
whether any work on the existing edi...
- 01:31 PM Bug #660: Change file/directory chooser action for "Export"
- How would this work for zip exports? wouldn't we allow them to name the zip
file rather than the html file? I think...
- 01:30 PM Bug #646: Window menu items need more specific names
- Package ID is now displayed in the name.
- 01:28 PM Bug #552: graphs and summary stats from within morpho
- Depends on Monarch work advancing. Postponing until monarch is further along.
- 01:21 PM Bug #535: screenshots and UML design for new UI
- Done for 1.2.0. Need to continue to add and update documentation for each
release, but closing this bug for now as t...
- 01:13 PM Bug #289: Problem with Morpho handling DTD entity declarations
- Obsoleted by bug 553 where we move to XML Schemas rather than DTDs.
- 01:12 PM Bug #256: allow toolbar to display alternative widgets
- Buttons seem to be adequate for now. Marking as WONTFIX.
- 01:10 PM Bug #669: streamline entry for responsible party
- *** Bug 253 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:05 PM Bug #669 (Resolved): streamline entry for responsible party
- Entering contact informtion for people and other responsible parties is common
and time-consuming. We could substan...
- 01:10 PM Bug #253: use profile info for default text in wizard
- More comprehensive feature request for this described in bug 669.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 669...
- 01:09 PM Bug #250: add additional attribute metadata to display
- No longer valid as we eliminated the part of the interface that this request was
intended to modify.
- 01:08 PM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- DONE. Final task (5) regarding complete profile information added in new bug
669 where responsible party information...
- 12:59 PM Bug #668 (Resolved): streamline party entry
- Entering contact informtion for people is common and time-consuming. We could
substantially streamline this process...
- 12:44 PM Bug #212: jar file handling for data packages
- DONE. Export feature accomplishes this. This works fine as a zip file, no need
for it to be a jar.
- 12:42 PM Bug #546: data editing enhancements
- DONE. column editing feature add as its own bug.
- 12:41 PM Bug #667 (In Progress): enable column reordering
- One limitation is that changing of column order can be done, but not easily
(Requires one to copy all the data in a ...
- 10:46 AM Bug #418: need for attributenames at higher level in editor tree
- attribute names now added.
- 10:40 AM Bug #630: new xsl stylesheet needed for eml-attribute
- 09:08 AM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- This problem with large data sets is apparently linked to the alternate
HTTPClient package being used in Morpho. If o...
- 03:41 PM Bug #666: local package synchonized to metacat has wrong access
- Never mind - apparent user error!
- 02:01 PM Bug #666 (Resolved): local package synchonized to metacat has wrong access
- If you create a package locally (i.e. not sent to metacat when created) and then
send it to metacat using Synchroniz...
- 02:03 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Download through browser works OK! --- apparently a Morpho problem
- Dan Higgins -
- 12:46 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Maybe. Easy to test. Try downloading the data file or package from Metacat
using a web browser rather than Morpho.
- 12:33 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- I created a new data package containing one of the PISCO large CODAR data files
(~47MB). Submitting it to Metacat see...
Also available in: Atom