From 09/20/2004 to 10/19/2004
- 09:16 AM Bug #1719 (Resolved): integrate Finch's MS Access plugin in next release
- Mike Finch from the CanopyDB project developed a plugin for Morpho that imports
MS Access databases and creates the ...
- 01:36 PM Bug #1716 (Resolved): Feature requests for access screen in DPW
- Features requested by people at the KNB workshop for access screen in DPW:
1. Provide data and time of the last ac...
- 09:05 AM Bug #1715 (Resolved): New package window is not set to visible
- Finch, Michael <email@example.com> found a bug where in some cases after a
new package window is created it is ...
- 10:55 AM Bug #1714 (Resolved): tab delimited text import doesn't display correctly
- When importing a new data table in Morpho, if one imports a tab-delimited file
it parses the file and allows metadat...
- 08:40 AM Bug #1712 (Resolved): Radio buttons for choice are "all" set as default in Tree Editor
- When creating a new instance document, the Tree Editor sets all radio buttons as
the default. If the document is sa...
- 03:41 PM Bug #1710 (Resolved): taxonomicClassificationSystem not created correctly from GUI
- the GUI editor for taxonomicClassificationSystem is not providing the required
content inside taxonomicClassificatio...
- 03:40 PM Bug #1709: taxonomic
- accidentally submitted this
- 03:39 PM Bug #1709 (Resolved): taxonomic
- 03:21 PM Bug #1708 (Resolved): data import wizard crashes when you click finish
- several people at the KNB workshop reported that the import wizard crashed when
they clicked the finish button causi...
- 03:15 PM Bug #1707 (Resolved): create profile wizard needs more documentation
- the create profile wizard needs a better explanation of the network parameters
and teh identifier prefix. also, the...
- 02:26 PM Bug #1706: missingValueCode (any optionalFields?) element apparently missing from the eml template
- problem does not occur with the FIRST attribute subtree, but does occur on all
attribute subtrees after the first. Re...
- 12:00 PM Bug #1706: missingValueCode (any optionalFields?) element apparently missing from the eml template
- Thise is apparently a problem with the merge function. When MeasurementType is
in the current document, the optional ...
- 11:42 AM Bug #1706 (Resolved): missingValueCode (any optionalFields?) element apparently missing from the eml template
- A new, empty missing value code (actually any optional fields after
Measurement...) does not appear in the expanded ...
- 11:38 AM Bug #1705 (New): Message after "Export" should show dir nam
- There is some confusion on what is saved by an Export command. A Dir is created
in the directory chosen with the pa...
- 04:53 PM Bug #1704 (New): need additional operators for the spatial search
- a participant in the september 2004 knb workshop requested that the spatial
search have operators such as union and ...
- 04:47 PM Bug #1702 (New): spatial search is not saved
- when you revise a search that you have just performed, the spatial bounding box
is reset to the default instead of b...
- 02:35 PM Bug #1701 (Resolved): All choices selected by default in tree editor
- If one expands the tree editor to show all elements, initially ALL choices show
up being 'selected' (at least on the...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1670: Link provided to access data is wrong
- After the newest version of metacat (1.4.0) was released, this problem is
solved if you re-save the data package to ...
Also available in: Atom