From 09/27/2010 to 10/26/2010
- 02:56 PM Bug #5207: Sensor changes color in response to configuring the actor even if no changes made
- I think I've fixed this in my last set of updates. Derik, please verify.
- 02:51 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- Another GUI exception:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 02:26 PM Bug #5206: Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- The remaining problem (opening KAR into workflow editor) is in 4744.
- 02:23 PM Bug #5206: Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- Importing a sensor site now creates a new window and uses the EV model type. It also appears to be correctly setting ...
- 11:37 AM Bug #5225: problems loading & saving KARs when disconnected
- Fixed in r26177.
- 11:22 AM Bug #5225 (Resolved): problems loading & saving KARs when disconnected
- I can't open a workflow KAR without a network connection. Here's the exception:
- 02:33 PM Bug #5223 (Resolved): Store the last timestamp of data store for a sensor to the local database
- Once the data set for a specific time interval is stored in the metacat, we need to store the last timestamp interval...
- 02:30 PM Bug #5222 (Resolved): Store data set file and associated EML file into metacat
- Given a data set file path and the EML file, store the data and EML file to metacat. Seems that we use the already ex...
- 02:28 PM Bug #5221 (Resolved): Create EML string
- Given a dataset file path string and sensorML string, create the eml string for the same.
- 02:27 PM Bug #5220 (Resolved): Create data chunks having same metadata info for a time interval
- Given a sensorId and a series of timestamps (since a previous date) that reflect when the metadata for the sensor cha...
- 02:21 PM Bug #5219 (Resolved): problems when semantically annotating or tagging a composite actor
- After semantically annotating a composite actor with the Semantic Type Annotation menu, the new semantic annotation d...
- 02:18 PM Bug #5218 (Resolved): Create sensorML string
- Given the metadata string, parse this info to create the sensorML format for the same.
- 02:17 PM Bug #5217 (Resolved): Retrieve the metadata of a sensor at a specific timestamp
- Given a sensor id and a timestamp, retrieve the metadata of the sensor at that specific timestamp. This information i...
- 02:14 PM Bug #5216 (Resolved): Retrieve the timestamps for all the metadata changes that occurred since a previous time
- This bug implements the feature which takes a sensor id and the last time stamp sine the data was stored in the metac...
- 02:12 PM Bug #5215 (Resolved): tags from a new ontology created within Tag Manager don't show up in Tagging drop-down
- If I open the Tag Manager and use the New button to create a new ontology, use the Add Subclass button to add a few t...
- 02:10 PM Bug #5214 (Resolved): Retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat
- This bug implements the feature to retrieve the last timestamp for which a sensor's data was stored in metacat. For e...
- 02:06 PM Bug #5213 (Resolved): Query dataturbine server to retrieve the sensors
- This bug implements the feature to query a dataturbine server to retrieve all the associated sensors. The following i...
- 02:05 PM Bug #5212 (Resolved): deselecting ontologies in Tag Manager doesn't remove tags from Tagging drop-down
- If you open the Tag Manager, deselect all the Tag Bar? checkboxes, hit Ok, all the tags still show beneath the Tag dr...
- 05:45 PM Bug #5201: track changes on span server
- I've updated the simulator to report metadata changes, and SpanToDT to write the changes to DT. All that's left is to...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5210 (New): Focus stolen from user trying to drag components around during execution
- When trying to drag around a component during a sensor site workflow execution, focus on the component is lost. This ...
- 05:34 PM Bug #5208 (Resolved): Setting sensor sampling rate <1 causes errors
- If you configure a sensor actor to a sensor rate less than 1, like .5 or .9, you quickly get a few different types of...
- 05:21 PM Bug #5207 (Resolved): Sensor changes color in response to configuring the actor even if no changes made
- If you import a sensor site, and don't run it, but simply Configure Actor a given sensor actor, and then hit cancel a...
- 05:16 PM Bug #5206 (Resolved): Importing or opening a sensor site doesn't open into the sensor site view
- Importing or opening a saved sensor site doesn't necessarily change your set of views to Sensor Site and Plot Designe...
- 05:12 PM Bug #5205 (Resolved): Sensor site components not yet in tree
- When in Sensor Site view, the component library is empty. The SpanActor, Datalogger, and Sensor components should sho...
- 03:38 PM Bug #5204 (Resolved): kepler application menus on each kepler window instead of in mac menu bar
- On trunk, kepler's application menu items are back on each kepler window (ala windows and linux), instead of up in th...
- 02:20 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- After discussion with Dan changing to an ER.
It would be nice to be able to see the entire program on the logger, and...
- 01:32 PM Bug #5203: Kepler wont start
- I also was not able to reproduce this problem on Mac using a freshly created installer that had "kepler.sh" in it (un...
- 12:52 PM Bug #5203: Kepler wont start
- I'm unable to replicate on ubuntu, with Sun's java 1.5.0_13.
I was able to launch Kepler-2.0 (linux installer version...
- 10:01 AM Bug #5203 (Resolved): Kepler wont start
- I usually start Kepler with the command ./Kepler-2.0/kepler.sh
Today, this gives me the error below. Reinstalling ...
- 11:29 AM Bug #4752: create a sensor plots gui
- Thanks for the good screencast. I also played around with it and have some comments:
- The initial ra...
- 03:16 PM Bug #5202 (In Progress): update existing site layout with span changes
- An existing site layout should be updated with any changes performed on the SPAN server when the workflow is run. Thi...
- 02:55 PM Bug #5201 (Resolved): track changes on span server
- When a command is successfully issued to a SPAN server, e.g., turn sensor off, change sampling rate, etc., the comman...
- 02:37 PM Bug #4743: create gui to edit documentation metadata for component
- The actor parameter editor dialog seems sufficient.
- 12:32 PM Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- A menu for recently opened files was added to Ptolemy some time ago.
I've updated Kepler's menu mapper so that the m...
- 04:23 PM Bug #5200 (Resolved): WorkflowRun and Reporting artifacts no longer put into run-kars
- A run-kar exported from the Workflow Run Manager on trunk no longer contains the workflowRun and roml and rio artifac...
- 10:40 AM Bug #5142: comma improperly inserted in kar filename rather than a period (.)
- re-assign to Madhu after discussing with Madhu and Ilkay.
- 04:01 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- Here's another exception:
Exception in thread "Thread-51" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 12:42 PM Bug #4748: create google earth kml from component coordinates
- Done. Each component in the site annotated with a latitude and longitude appears as a Placemark containing a table li...
- 10:42 AM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- One more found:
- 06:05 PM Bug #5197: error from provenance when opening KAR from previous version
- The provenance recorder was adding itself to the model with an empty name and then setting its name. The model in the...
- 05:19 PM Bug #5197 (Resolved): error from provenance when opening KAR from previous version
- When I open a workflow from a KAR file that was produced by an earlier version of Kepler, I get an error from provena...
- 02:35 PM Bug #5132: Connecting Workflow Run Manager to remote KAR store should prompt for credentials
- In our reap meeting, we decided to import remote workflow run kar files rather than directly access a remote provenan...
- 02:27 PM Bug #5131: Authentication and authorization of Scheduler server
- We used the existing mechanism in the current scheduler server. It works good.
- 02:26 PM Bug #5130: Need a login and logout interface for authenticating a user
- We used the existing kepler login/logout infrastructure. It works fine.
- 02:26 PM Bug #5116: add lat/lon to sensor metadata and use during import
- Check for altitude metadata; if not there add it.
- 02:25 PM Bug #5133: Authentication and authorization of GPP server
- An access control mechanism should be added to the SPAN server.
Also, Kepler's authentication manager should be upda...
- 12:23 PM Bug #5116: add lat/lon to sensor metadata and use during import
- I've updated the SPAN software to allow getting and setting lat/lon per sensor.
I also added lat/lon parameters the ...
- 05:55 PM Bug #5186: Publish example KARs to repository
- I tweaked and uploaded four REAP workflow kars.
Turns out the SANParks example Ben and I wanted to post (pc03-veld-c...
- 09:24 AM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- It works for me to upload to library.kepler-project.org before and after updating my local kepler. Close the bug.
- 10:28 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- Yeah, it should be fixed now. There were actually two problems, the one you reported which I believe only affected th...
- 08:59 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- I can upload to kepler-dev without updating my Kepler local copy. Does it mean it works now? I didn't try kepler-dev ...
- 05:48 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- Should be fixed now in trunk and 2.1 w/ ben's check-ins at r25928 and r25929.
Jianwu can you try again and close this...
- 10:41 PM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- Giving this bug a new title and retargeting to 2.2.
- 10:37 PM Bug #5153: Save As... closes all windows associated with a workflow
- Save Archive is now called Save As... , and this is still an issue.
The new Save (for kars) doesn't have this problem...
- 03:25 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- More background info: I did it at Workflow Run Manager Tab.
- 03:23 PM Bug #5196 (Resolved): uploading to remote server error.
- First of all, I think the popup dialog for workflow run uploading is not quite clear. It is 'To upload to a remote re...
- 02:36 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- I made ExtensionFileFilter public and updated the rel-8-0-beta-2 tree.
This indicates that you would need to update y...
- 10:57 AM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- Yes, if making ExtensionsFileFilter public doesn't cause problems, I could use it.
Can you make this change if you'r...
- 08:12 AM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- I agree that the issue is not critical. However, you are introducing new
functionality and it is not yet complete.
- 06:26 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- I've fixed the title part.
'Save Archive (KAR)' in 2.0 is now 'Save As...' in 2.1, so these are issues in 2.0 as wel...
- 01:21 PM Bug #5184: sanity check(s) when attempting to open owl file
- This is fixed in r25854-8. Sanity checks are present now when saving and loading the ontology_catalog.xml file to ens...
- 01:20 PM Bug #5185: common ontology_catalog.xml get modified
- Fixed in r25854-8. This adds checks tomake sure that the original ontology_catalog.xml file from the common module is...
- 01:13 PM Bug #5181: welcome window shows wrong version number
- 11:42 AM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- I agree having to understand the different open options is an annoyance, but this was a problem in 2.0 as well, it's ...
- 11:13 AM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- Every first time user will try File | Open and not understand why
they cannot choose the .xml demos.
This sort of fa...
- 10:59 AM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- Sounds like you're using File=>Open... when you want to be using File=>Open MoML...
- 08:35 AM Bug #5193 (Resolved): Open menu items should be merged into one
- Help | Kepler Documentation
"All listed demos are in the KeplerData/workflows/module/outreach-2.X.Y/demos/...
- 09:40 AM Bug #5195 (New): Help | Module Documentation is empty
- In the 2.0.0developer trunk and the 2.1 tree,
Help | Module Documentation is empty.
The window says "Active Mod...
- 08:40 AM Bug #5194 (Resolved): demos are difficult to find
- Help | Kepler Documentation says:
"All listed demos are in the KeplerData/workflows/module/outreach-2.X.Y/demos/ge...
- 08:16 AM Bug #5192 (New): Module Manager reacts badly to dot files in resources/configuration directory
- I was trying to follow the 2.1 instructions at
- 03:21 PM Bug #5179: determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- If I was making this decision, I would ship 2.1 with the updated Ptolemy 8.0.beta-2 branch. That branch has changes ...
- 03:19 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- My opinion is that this should be fixed before 2.1 goes out.
2.1 introduces new functionality. This is a bug in that...
- 03:09 PM Bug #5191 (Resolved): GUI improvements to Save As
- Jing reports that the File > Save As... file filter should be KAR, instead of all files.
I also notice the title ...
- 03:13 PM Bug #5165: implement a GUI Save action for KARs
- 03:13 PM Bug #5178: Documentation links are broken in help doc-index.html
- 03:13 PM Bug #5182: documentation needs updating for 2.1
Also available in: Atom