From 03/05/2011 to 04/03/2011
- 04:59 PM Bug #5324: dcd_mgr buffer too small -- xxx Lost data.. messages
- spanToDT now uses 55056.
Before closing this bug, we need to test what happens if the buffer fills faster than the s...
- 12:45 PM Bug #5324: dcd_mgr buffer too small -- xxx Lost data.. messages
- Adding storage_interval=X to the cfg file enables writing files to gumstix disk. Data files are written as csv to spa...
- 04:34 PM Bug #5252: Plotting bugs
- (In reply to comment #6)
removed Add Row button at r27411.
- 04:30 PM Bug #5363 (New): spanTodt performance
- The spanTodt process is often hovering around 90% cpu usage on my gumstix (i'm currently sampling batt_volt every 5s,...
- 02:39 PM Bug #5362 (New): Create a GUI so user can easily archive a senosr's data from a dataturbine to a metacat
- 10:54 PM Bug #5361 (Resolved): Animate at Runtime broken
- Upon starting Kepler, the following error appears on the console:
Exception trying to create an Action for classna...
- 07:51 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- Continuing to make progress on this bug.
There are 3 levels I am working at, the ptolemy level, the kepler core leve...
- 01:27 PM Bug #5360 (Resolved): changes to a sensor parameter might not take effect until next current sample
- if you change e.g. the sampling rate of a sensor, the sensor won't immediately change to the new rate, it will change...
- 10:36 AM Bug #5359: SpanToDT NoClassDefFoundError
- sensorview-utils.jar was missing some classes.
- 04:44 PM Bug #5359 (Resolved): SpanToDT NoClassDefFoundError
- My guess is this is related to a limitation on number of control connections to SPAN.
I'll try to narrow it down, b...
- 03:22 PM Bug #5315: Sensor Site view Components only filtered when All Ontologies and Folders selected
- no longer an issue at r27382; no longer filtering the tree.
- 02:35 PM Bug #5287: Remove the override of ActorMetadataKAREntryHandler
- Fixed at r27382, removed this override.
We've decided to no longer have 2 separate modes that kepler operates in bene...
- 03:51 PM Bug #5347: DataTurbine actor should support Start Time with sub-second accuracy
- Look into sing DateToken.
- 03:21 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- Adding dependency - the solution to bug#5321 will likely add capability to get the program from logger, and then this...
- 03:17 PM Bug #4758: search for site components in kepler's data tab
- I think this bug's a bit underspecified now, need to discuss with Jing how we plan for this to work...
- 02:40 PM Bug #5326: 2.2rc2 - upgrade config file bug workaround moves KeplerData/modules to KeplerData/modules.old instead of just configuration file dirs
- Reopening for 2.2. When upgrading Kepler from 2.1 to 2.2rc3, I lost my provenance database, which seems to be related...
- 06:12 PM Bug #5357: invocation problems with Distributed Composite Actor Options dialog
- for quick improvement, dialogue messages are updated to be more clear at version 27366.
- 05:35 PM Bug #5357: invocation problems with Distributed Composite Actor Options dialog
- One more ER - if the actor is already distributed, maybe the alert can say something like "this actor is already dist...
- 05:30 PM Bug #5357: invocation problems with Distributed Composite Actor Options dialog
- After explaining to Derik, he agreed the above behavior is correct. We also agreed that a visual indication of some s...
- 05:32 PM Bug #5358: CompositeActor name can disappear
- fixed at trunk version 27362.
- 07:07 PM Bug #5358 (Resolved): CompositeActor name can disappear
- If in master-slave you drag out a CompositeActor, and right-click Distribute this actor, the Distributed Composite Ac...
- 07:06 PM Bug #5357 (New): invocation problems with Distributed Composite Actor Options dialog
- Sometimes the Distributed Composite Actor Options (DCAO) dialog doesn't come up when it should, and sometimes it appe...
- 11:34 AM Bug #5356 (Resolved): ArchivingDataturbine workflow couldn't update the second sensor's lastArchiving time in command line mode
- There are two sensors in the dataturbine actor.
When I ran the workflow in command line mode, i found the workflow c...
- 04:33 PM Bug #5303: The workflow which archive sensor data into metacat can upload data even no new data was generated
- This issue is the TimeDifference class doesn't compare the last time of archiving with current latest data. Now we ad...
- 04:30 PM Bug #5319: The workflow which archive sensor data into metacat can upload incorrect data set when new data is coming
- This is bug on TimeDifference class. I wrote another class MetadataRangesDeterminer class to replace it. This issue w...
- 04:30 PM Bug #4746: ability to create a Site Layout report
- Ben and I brainstormed a bit on this too, we might be able to go with option 1), utilize Reporting, by adding some ne...
- 03:51 PM Bug #5350: Kepler doesn't close completely
- Mental note: do not remove window listeners during windowClosing() or windowClosed() will never get called!!!
- 02:11 PM Bug #5355 (Resolved): actor documentation not included on instantiation
- If you use Tools=>Instantiate Component for a MyActor.java, the actor documentation is not included in the generated ...
- 05:40 PM Bug #5354 (New): Integrate Kepler Wiki Into Kepler Help
- Sven has an idea. When running Kepler, there should be two types of help. One for users and one for developers. Both ...
- 11:10 AM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Ok, I have my Matlab license situation fixed.
I'm running a 64bit Matlab R2009b with Mac OS 10.5.8 and
- 11:09 AM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Ok, I have my Matlab license situation fixed.
I'm running a 64bit Matlab R2009b with Mac OS 10.5.8 and
- 04:06 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Try to be clear about my tests. If I use kepler.sh to start Kepler, the matlab demo workflow pointed by Christopher r...
- 04:54 PM Bug #5352: build-area-2.1 is not working and build-area-2.2 is needed for kepler-2.2 release.
- The new build-area-2.2 seems have problem to check out ptolemy. Here is the error I got when I first use 'ant change-...
- 03:38 PM Bug #5352: build-area-2.1 is not working and build-area-2.2 is needed for kepler-2.2 release.
- Nice catch.
I have added a build-area-2.2.
For the problem with the build-area-2.1, you simply have to rename build...
- 01:56 PM Bug #5352 (Resolved): build-area-2.1 is not working and build-area-2.2 is needed for kepler-2.2 release.
- I didn't see build-area-2.2 module for kepler-2.2 at https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases/release-bra...
- 05:14 PM Bug #5351 (Resolved): Couldn't open a composite actor at the second time
- The kepler is in sensor-view suite.
1. Open a composite actor, do some changes.
2. Close the composite actor.
- 10:09 AM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- I'm having Matlab licensing problems, but when I run
- 08:31 AM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Looks like your DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is missing /Applications/MATLAB_R2009b.app/bin/maci64 for 64bit and /Applications/M...
- 06:20 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- I can see '64-bit(maci64)' in the figure if I click 'help->About MATLAB'. So if you do not have it, it should be 32 bit?
- 05:17 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- I'm running Mac OS 10.5.8.
I have a 32-bit Java 1.5 JVM
and a 64-bit Java 1.6 JVM
I'm not sure if my Matlab is 32-bi...
- 05:00 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- I can run Matlab actor on my mac 10.6 64bit machine. My java is 1.6 64bit, and my matlab is R2010a 64 bit.
- 02:24 PM Bug #5350 (Resolved): Kepler doesn't close completely
- I've noticed that when I close Kepler the process does not completely quit out. Not sure if this is due to recent me...
- 11:41 AM Bug #5349 (Resolved): Cannot open KAR file after modifying it.
- Here is the use case.
(1) Save a newly created workflow as Foo.kar.
(2) Search for "Foo" and find Foo.kar in the ...
- 11:36 AM Bug #5348 (Resolved): Opening KAR or opening workflow under KAR behaves differently.
- If I create a new workflow and save it as Foo.kar, then when I search for "foo, I will find a KAR called Foo.kar whic...
- 05:15 PM Bug #5347 (New): DataTurbine actor should support Start Time with sub-second accuracy
- DT actor Start TIme parameter should support sub-second accuracy. It would be nice if it accepted dates specified in ...
- 04:39 PM Bug #5332: cr1k_d doesn't reliably connect to logger
- Dan fixed the path parsing bug.
Dan and I both still get the RING errors though, so leaving this bug open.
- 04:25 PM Bug #5332: cr1k_d doesn't reliably connect to logger
- Dan and I tracked the
[ERR] Response Code is not "complete(0x00)" (0E)
error down to a path parsing problem in pakb...
- 08:28 AM Bug #5344: Kepler ships open source software and needs to include license files
- Good that the license.txt files are there, is
there anyway to view them from within Kepler?
When I click on Help | Mo...
- 07:02 AM Bug #5344: Kepler ships open source software and needs to include license files
- In Kepler, each module has a licenses.txt file that should document the licenses in any third-party jars.
- 07:08 AM Bug #5194: demos are difficult to find
- The second comment is a duplicate of bug 5331. This issue has since been addressed.
- 05:49 PM Bug #5346 (Resolved): Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Under the Kepler-2.2r3 dmg installer, Mac OS X 10.5 with 64bit Java,
The Matlab demo at
Help -> Kepler Documentatio...
- 05:26 PM Bug #5345 (Resolved): Kepler 2.2rc3 Copyright should be updated to 2011
- Help -> Kepler Documentation -> click on "license"
This software is protected by this ...
- 05:14 PM Bug #5194: demos are difficult to find
- In Kepler2.2rc3, how do I run the demos?
Help -> Kepler Documentation says:
"Workflow Demonstration Examples
- 05:01 PM Bug #5344 (New): Kepler ships open source software and needs to include license files
- How do I view the licenses of the pieces of software that
are shipped with Kepler?
I did an analysis for Ptolemy...
- 04:35 PM Feature #5343 (New): Add optional Console view
- When Kepler is not started from the command line, messages to standard output will not be visible. An optional panel ...
- 02:51 PM Bug #5342 (Resolved): ant update hangs if the svn certificate changes (and possibly always hangs the first time)
- I was doing "ant update" and the process hung while
updating build-area. I suspect that this issue will affect any
- 02:43 PM Bug #5322: dcd_mgr crashes often
- Fixed: need to join or detach all created threads.
- 12:15 PM Bug #5333: 2.2 rc3: getenv("") doesn't work for mac installation.
- another problem for kepler.app is that it may choose a different JVM different with terminal. One partner has both ja...
- 01:28 PM Bug #5341: Belkin f5u409 usb=>serial dongle periodically stops working
- I tried a ("the purple one") prolific pl2303 usb-serial dongle on the gumstix. Ubuntu recognized the dongle, but I wa...
Also available in: Atom