From 09/22/2005 to 10/21/2005
- 03:05 PM Bug #2198: Morpho editor generates validation problem message when doc is valid
- Bug is fixed.
- 12:44 PM Bug #2203: Morpho editor gives validation problem message when you don't trim
- One of the problems is fixed. I pointed the parser/validator at the right xsd
based on eml version.
Bug # 2200 is th...
- 10:18 AM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- fix is working great, resolving bug
- 05:02 PM Bug #1702: spatial search is not saved
- *** Bug 923 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 05:02 PM Bug #923: spatial query revise functionality not working
- Duplicate of bug 1702
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1702 ***
- 01:29 PM Bug #1807: Stop/pause search feature request
- A stop search button for when you do something like accidentally search for
datasets using a too-generic term.
- 01:12 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- 12:33 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
Oops.. commited the bug too soon.
The result of the above steps is that a empty abstract tag is inserted by the
- 12:31 PM Bug #2223 (Resolved): Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- To reproduce the bug:
1. Create a datapackage with no abstract using the data package wizard.
2. Save it locally o...
- 11:43 AM Bug #2203: Morpho editor gives validation problem message when you don't trim
There is not enough information in this bug to reproduce it. And this bug might
be dependent on bug # 2200.
- 11:39 AM Bug #2221 (Resolved): prompt user to convert eml200 packages to eml201
- Currently users can edit both eml200 and eml201 documents in Morpho. In general
we would prefer them to use 201 for...
- 05:16 PM Bug #2202: Displaying year only under Temporal Coverage
Now correctly formats and displays YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY dates.
- 04:29 PM Bug #2202: Displaying year only under Temporal Coverage
- Well I fixed one part of this problem but now a bunch of other issues are
present. The Temporal Coverage window's ra...
- 12:47 PM Bug #2216 (New): Custom units not assigned to unit type category properly
- If you create a custom unit that belongs to an existing unit type that contains
a space in the name ("Areal Mass Den...
- 12:37 PM Bug #2213 (New): "Show all" Morpho editor handles coverage incorrectly depending on order
- If coverage elements in an EML document are listed in an order other than the
order used by the DPW (geographicCover...
- 08:08 AM Bug #1833: morpho should support eml-2.0.1
This bug is almost fixed. Things that had to be done to fix this bug:
1. Morpho creates eml-2.0.1 documents
- 03:06 PM Bug #2210: Displaying taxonomic information imported from table
- I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding about the use of the EML
taxonomicCoverage fields here that is leadin...
- 02:08 PM Bug #2210 (Resolved): Displaying taxonomic information imported from table
- When you import taxonomic information from several columns of a table, the
information displayed in the data package...
- 01:12 PM Bug #1706: missingValueCode (any optionalFields?) element apparently missing from the eml template
- As suggested previously, this bug seems to have been fixed with the fix of 2096
- 01:11 PM Bug #2200: Morpho editor creates unwanted node (spatialVector)
- *** Bug 2208 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:11 PM Bug #2208: tree editor checks spatialVector after editing any field in data packages containing data Tables
- This is the same problem listed in bug 2200
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 2200 ***
- 10:33 AM Bug #2208 (Resolved): tree editor checks spatialVector after editing any field in data packages containing data Tables
- When editing a package in tree editor, if a user clicks "show all", edits any
field, and then either clicks "trim", ...
- 12:42 PM Bug #1622: problems with morpho's eml parser
Problems with the fix of this bug is mentioned in bug# 2200. Also added another
bug# 2209 based on comment# 6 from ...
- 12:40 PM Bug #2209 (New): Run the parser when a Save event is generated
- From Bug# 1622:
------- Additional Comment #6 From Matt Jones 2004-07-23 08:54 -------
And Sid, in fixing this...
- 10:24 AM Bug #2096: Not all elements of attribute module displayed in tree editor
- Show all seems to be showing all elements for all attributes now
- 01:11 PM Bug #2096: Not all elements of attribute module displayed in tree editor
- Sid and I think we have fixed the bug but want further testing to happen before
- 05:19 PM Bug #1856: utilities jar file is missed in morpho 1.5.1 binary zip and gzip release
- I commented out the links to the .gz and .zip files in morphoportal.jsp on the
knb site so that this is a nonissue fo...
- 11:05 AM Bug #2206: Tree editor does not properly process additionalMetadata items when "trimming"
- "Warning! Unable to trim following notes: eml/additionalMetadata/ANY/,
Please check if a...
- 10:27 AM Bug #2206 (Resolved): Tree editor does not properly process additionalMetadata items when "trimming"
- If a data package contains an additionalMetadata element (for example to define
a custom unit), the tree editor does...
- 09:40 AM Bug #2199: Info in additionalMedata tags not displayed when viewing data package
- *** Bug 2204 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:40 AM Bug #2204: additionalMetadata not displayed in dp when created in editor
- duplicate of #2199
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 2199 ***
- 08:39 AM Bug #2205: Can't open local data files if non-directories exist in data/ dir
- The most common way this seems to occur (unintentionally at least) is when Mac
users open the .morpho directory in Fi...
- 08:34 AM Bug #2205: Can't open local data files if non-directories exist in data/ dir
- A similar problem exists if there are any files in a subdirectory of data/ that
don't conform to the pattern (in perl...
Also available in: Atom