From 12/25/2007 to 01/23/2008
- 06:20 PM Bug #3099 (Resolved): GetDocumentationAction.java needs to be moved into pII source
- Rather than maintain a copy of this class in the src/exp directory, it should be included in in the ptolemy project. ...
- 06:18 PM Bug #3094: File keyboard shortcuts use ctrl key instead of apple key on Mac
- The Accelerators for the File Menu for OS X, i.e.
* Open File
have been fixed.
- 06:13 PM Bug #3053: Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- Committed changes to:
- 04:55 PM Bug #3093: Unit test org.nddp.TestCollectionIOPort does not compile
- I added (empty) addInitializable() and removeInitializable() methods required by the ptolemy.actor.Initializable inte...
- 04:51 PM Bug #3091: Warnings building org.nddp.DataTypes
- I added two type-casts suggested by the compiler, and this eliminated the warnings.
- 03:47 PM Bug #1334: need installer for kepler
- An open source installer package is made up of several packages, especially for use on Windows OSs. The various steps...
- 03:27 PM Bug #3053: Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- Change to allow multiple documentation windows at once would be in the pII source:
- 02:03 PM Bug #3053: Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- taking a stab at this for bug day...
- 02:25 PM Bug #3098: Cannot drag SampleDelay actor onto canvas
- Was a problem with my checkout.
- 12:14 PM Bug #3098: Cannot drag SampleDelay actor onto canvas
- Dragging SampleDelay actor works for me under Windows with no error message at least immediately after startup
- 11:58 AM Bug #3098 (Resolved): Cannot drag SampleDelay actor onto canvas
- Dragging SampleDelay onto canvas brings up an error message:
Cannot create entity without a class name. in [extern...
- 01:18 PM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- Refreshing the list of available services is working nicely locally - there's even an option to retain the existing (...
- 01:04 PM Bug #3083: Need sample CommandLine workflows for Windows
- Discovered the the problem could be reproduced when kepler was launched from kepler.bat or kepler.sh. Using the comma...
- 11:11 AM Bug #3083: Need sample CommandLine workflows for Windows
- Works for me under Windows and MacOSX
- 10:42 AM Bug #3083: Need sample CommandLine workflows for Windows
- I'm having trouble getting the CommandLine1 workflow to run on my PC/the latest nightly build (20081323). The workflo...
- 12:14 PM Bug #3097: incorrect classpath in generated ptexecute.sh and momlexecute.sh
- ClassPathHacker is the name given by the author to his class for dynamic classpath additions. Using the authors choic...
- 11:37 AM Bug #3097: incorrect classpath in generated ptexecute.sh and momlexecute.sh
- A class with the name 'ClassPathHacker' worries me a bit. I think we need a robust class loader that can work under a...
- 11:27 AM Bug #3097 (Resolved): incorrect classpath in generated ptexecute.sh and momlexecute.sh
- The scripts ptexecute.sh and momlexecute.sh generated by build.xml (v1.366)
do not have the jars in $KEPLER/lib/jar/...
- 11:12 AM Bug #2933: Query Builder comparisons for strings, dates do not work
- This bug is closed and new bug to handle date type in data manager library will be added.
- 05:57 PM Bug #2933: Query Builder comparisons for strings, dates do not work
- Dan tried to string comparison and it works for him. We talked this bug and think to close it in Kepler and add new b...
- 11:05 AM Bug #3094: File keyboard shortcuts use ctrl key instead of apple key on Mac
- I'll work on this for bug day today.
- 05:43 PM Bug #3094: File keyboard shortcuts use ctrl key instead of apple key on Mac
- The target design for menu and tool bars is here:
- 05:40 PM Bug #3094 (Resolved): File keyboard shortcuts use ctrl key instead of apple key on Mac
- Unlike in View and Edit, File shortcuts use ^Key (ctrl+Key) instead of Apple^Key. These shortcuts include:
- 10:57 AM Bug #3090: ASC2RAWTest demo workflow error
- Cleaned up paths and changed the datasource to DirectoryListing. Workflow now executes on multiple platforms
- 04:18 PM Bug #3090 (Resolved): ASC2RAWTest demo workflow error
- When I try to run this workflow I get the java exception:
Cannot open file or URL in .ASC2RAWTest.Layer List Read...
- 10:03 AM Bug #3092: sampling_occurrenceData_ R.xml demo workflow
- changed file path to use propert("KEPLER") for cross platform comaptibility
- 04:49 PM Bug #3092 (Resolved): sampling_occurrenceData_ R.xml demo workflow
- This demo workflow does not run properly because a hard-coded path is used for the file.
- 08:46 AM Bug #3095 (New): add data mining actors (weka) and cheminformatics actors
- Joseph Maria requested the incorporation of data mining actors based on WEKA and cheminformatics actors based on CDK....
- 04:57 PM Bug #3093 (Resolved): Unit test org.nddp.TestCollectionIOPort does not compile
- The JUnit test org.nddp.TestCollectionIOPort does not compile, and has been renamed to TestCollectionIOPort.javaDISAB...
- 04:31 PM Bug #3091 (Resolved): Warnings building org.nddp.DataTypes
- Building Kepler yields two warnings with the message, "non-varargs call of varargs method with inexact argument type ...
- 04:12 PM Bug #3089 (Resolved): Actor port properties lost after saving to library
- If I select an actor (e.g., Garp Prediction), add a semantic type to one of its input ports, and save it back to the ...
- 03:54 PM Bug #3086: Error with kepler20080122.zip version (PTII?)
- Problem now fixed with updated PTII
- 02:20 PM Bug #3086: Error with kepler20080122.zip version (PTII?)
- There was a change in diva.canvas.BasicZList.java (in PTII) on Jan 22 that is the apparent cause.
- 01:54 PM Bug #3086: Error with kepler20080122.zip version (PTII?)
- My bad. I was fixing FindBugs warnings.
Man-kit (Jackie) Leung fixed this in the
Ptolemy II tree.
I just checked in n...
- 01:43 PM Bug #3086 (Resolved): Error with kepler20080122.zip version (PTII?)
- The nightly zipped version (kepler20080122) ends up having a recurring error shown in the terminal when the cursor is...
- 03:53 PM Bug #3083: Need sample CommandLine workflows for Windows
- Two new example CommandLine workflows added to $KEPLER/demos/getting-started.
- 11:29 AM Bug #3083 (Resolved): Need sample CommandLine workflows for Windows
- We need some simple examples of how to use the CommandLine actors especially for Windows systems. These should be in ...
- 01:28 PM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- the PutService for ecogrid-1.0.0 will include support for filenames. Metacat already handles this, so the download s...
- 11:48 AM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- This bug is currently blocked by 3084. Metacat and the grid interfaces need to be updated before this bug can be fix...
- 11:59 AM Bug #3077: Querybuilder: condition "operator" and "criteria" are not being saved
- This bug is duplicate to bug 3076.
In the OKAction.actionPeformed method in QBApp.java, a TableCellEditor.stopCellEd...
- 11:59 AM Bug #3076: Need to hit 'Return" key to enter a Criteria in QueryBuilder
- This bug is duplicate to bug 3077.
In the OKAction.actionPeformed method in QBApp.java, a TableCellEditor.stopCellEd...
- 11:22 AM Bug #1334: need installer for kepler
- Currently, the plan is to use the open source software Izpack and Launch4J for the next Kepler release. (also JarBund...
- 01:32 PM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- As part of the upcoming 1.0.0 release [candidate], there are some substantial changes to the SEEK ecogrid and registr...
- 04:08 PM Bug #3078 (Resolved): No documentation for the 'SSH to Execute' actor
- No documentation appear for the 'SSH to Execute' actor (org.sdm.spa.Ssh2Exec)
- 01:39 PM Bug #3077: Querybuilder: condition "operator" and "criteria" are not being saved
- See bug #3076
- 01:39 PM Bug #3077: Querybuilder: condition "operator" and "criteria" are not being saved
- from IRC:
[1:35pm] dan: when you add a criteria, you have to hit 'return'
[1:35pm] dan: just hitting OK won't work
- 12:12 PM Bug #3077 (Resolved): Querybuilder: condition "operator" and "criteria" are not being saved
- When using the Querybuilder interface to construct queries on EML datasource actor, the condition[s] are not being sa...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2933: Query Builder comparisons for strings, dates do not work
- Although the transformation to the HSQL date format is a change, its probably going to be necessary for many systems....
- 10:58 AM Bug #2933: Query Builder comparisons for strings, dates do not work
- After changing the double quotes symbol to single quotes for string value in the query, the string comparison works n...
- 11:59 AM Bug #2940: Querybuilder with EMLDatasource actor does not return data
- Ben tried the workflow and it worked for him too.
- 05:48 PM Bug #2940: Querybuilder with EMLDatasource actor does not return data
- This problem wasn't caused by multiple tables or single table. Actually there is a space in attribute name cause the ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #2987: Kepler Library (actor repository) Issues
- 1 and 2 are fixed. the other two can be pushed to post 1.0
- 11:21 AM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- This is now fixed. It was caused when the actor library was rebuilt after an update. the actorLibrary entity was se...
- 10:20 AM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- I've verified that dan's way of reproducing this works. Not sure what the issue is.
- 11:07 AM Bug #3076 (Resolved): Need to hit 'Return" key to enter a Criteria in QueryBuilder
- You must hit the return key to force an entry in the Criteria column of the QueryBuilder. If you just enter the crite...
- 10:35 AM Bug #1836: data search and access problems via ecogrid
- In 2008 workshop in New Mexico, the ecogrid search worked fine. Dan and I think we can close this bug.
- 03:25 PM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- My first sentence in comment #1 "...optionally retrieved at startup" is wrong.
I had it occurring at startup for awh...
- 02:28 PM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- Problems can be seen if one follows this sequence:
1) Create a customized RExpression actor called Test1. Add to libr...
- 12:59 PM Bug #3075: Fold Top,java file in $KEPLER/src/exp/ dir into Ptolemy src
- There is now a StringAttribute that set the default File|Open directory. So this file should be ready to move to PTII...
- 12:10 PM Bug #3020: Exporting an actor to a kar does not include internal jars
- When you export an actor to a kar file, it now asks you if you want to include the class file. if so, any associated...
- 03:59 PM Bug #3075 (Resolved): Fold Top,java file in $KEPLER/src/exp/ dir into Ptolemy src
- Getting the FILE|Open menu to initially point to the $KEPLER/demos directory required a change to the PTII ptolemy/gu...
- 03:58 PM Bug #2935: MetadataSource actor has no documentation
- Documentation added to kar file moml
- 03:48 PM Bug #3074 (Resolved): Code library installation issues
- There are several issues with compiled code libraries (*.dll, *.so, *.dylib files) and where they must be located. Th...
- 03:00 PM Bug #3073 (Resolved): Heartbeat function for slaves
- When a slave registers itself with the earthgrid registry, there needs to be a way to tell if that slave still exists...
- 02:58 PM Bug #3072 (Resolved): Security issues with distributed execution
- See bug 3071. basically, the issues are that arbitrary code can be executed on the slaves so the utmost care needs t...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3071: KAR files should be sent along with workflow to slaves
- kar files should be signed so that the recipient at least can know that they are coming from who they should be.
- 02:55 PM Bug #3071 (Resolved): KAR files should be sent along with workflow to slaves
- When a master sends the workflow out to the slaves, it should also send any kar files that are needed for execution o...
- 02:54 PM Bug #3070 (Resolved): Need access control GUI for slaves
- Kepler needs a gui that allows a user to set access control rules for the local slave if it is running via the gui.
- 02:53 PM Bug #3069 (Resolved): start slave from gui
- A user should be able to start a slave controller from the gui instead of starting it from the command line. The com...
- 02:51 PM Bug #3068 (Resolved): rmiregistry should be started programmatically
- A user wanting to use the distributed system should not have to start the rmiregistry manually. kepler should start ...
- 02:41 PM Bug #2880: Problem with some commands in command line actor
- These commands now work using the CommandLineExec actor.
- 02:23 PM Bug #3026: Actor documentation does not appear in older workflows
- This has been fixed in many of the GettingStarted demos but not in all the workflows in the demos directory.
- 02:21 PM Bug #2914: Broken link on a web page
- Note that missing doc is on Ilkay's server
- 02:02 PM Bug #2990: file|open dialog should open in workflows directory
- File|Open now initially opens into the $KEPLER/demos directory and remembers where the last location was (until shut-...
- 01:25 PM Bug #2941: Command Line Exec Actor throws exception when given input on "arguments" port
- This has been fixed (as of CommandLineExec.java v1.9) and I've added some workflows to better test this actor.
- 01:22 PM Bug #2531: The link from Kepler intro page to the Ptolemy quick links page is broken
- Comment #3 about the Ptolemy links is certainly valid. There is the issue about making sure all the Ptolemy example w...
- 01:11 PM Bug #2531: The link from Kepler intro page to the Ptolemy quick links page is broken
- BTW - I think Kepler loses something by not having
the Ptolemy demos available. There are plenty of
demos and they ...
- 12:01 PM Bug #2531: The link from Kepler intro page to the Ptolemy quick links page is broken
- The broken link was removed from the intro page.
- 10:50 AM Bug #3055: DarwinCoreDatasource actor does not work in wit output 'As Field'
- As Field and As Row setting now iterate through all the rows of the data
- 07:54 PM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- Some preliminary tests indicated that the indicated problems occur when a second actor is added, after the first acto...
- 04:43 PM Bug #2978: saving to actor library from kepler no longer consistently works and port information is lost
- I'll have to check this out more. We just used this during the training workshop and this functionality worked well....
- 04:41 PM Bug #3066 (New): actor sdk
- We need an SDK for building actors so that it is easier for people writing new java actors. the SDK would include a ...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2833: 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Data is now downloaded when actor is first dragged to the work area, allowing access to the query builder
- 12:48 PM Bug #3054: Importing a kar file claims actor is already cached
- This is now fixed.
- 03:11 PM Bug #3063: CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Fixed the code so that it does return a '1' on the exitCode port when there is no error in executing the Command Line...
- 01:41 PM Bug #3063 (Resolved): CommandLineExec actor does not generate Exit code
- Supposedly, the CommandLineExec actor will generate a '1' on the exitCode output when the execution of the command li...
- 01:02 PM Bug #3062 (New): Need ASC grid Utilities actor
- Currently there are actors (developed for the ENM example) for working with ASC grids. Such spatial grid actors allow...
- 12:06 PM Bug #3061 (Resolved): Need IPCC data by month
- The ClimateFileProcessor and ClimateChangeFileProcessor actors are custom actors for reading IPCC climate data. The d...
- 11:37 AM Bug #3056: unable to print output of Display actor
- Both the Display window and the Text Editor have a 'Print...' menu item but it does not appear to do anything! Note t...
- 03:43 PM Bug #2939: Add ability to access password protected EarthGrid data from within Kepler
- Changes to the registry (proposed)
I've augmented the existing EcogridRegEntryType with two elements:
- 11:04 AM Bug #3056 (Resolved): unable to print output of Display actor
- The Display actor receives summary output from an RExpression actor. The summary displays perfectly, but does not pr...
- 09:24 PM Bug #3055 (Resolved): DarwinCoreDatasource actor does not work in wit output 'As Field'
- The DarwinCoreDataSource actor can have its output set to 'As Field'. However, it then appears not to iterate through...
- 12:41 PM Bug #3054 (Resolved): Importing a kar file claims actor is already cached
- If you try to import a kar file containing a composite, sometimes an error is thrown that the actor already exists in...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3053 (Resolved): Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- Only a single documentation window can appear at a time and it remains the first one opened.
- 10:34 AM Bug #2967: Add a 'View data' menu to data source actors
- The work done on bug #2966 has bled into this entry. They should probably just be consolidated into one bug. I've a...
- 12:12 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Added a recast() method to the PersistentTableModel implementation. This allows us to make an initial pass over the ...
- 11:53 AM Bug #3052: Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- reportedly this occurred on OS X Tiger - 10.4.11
A check using OS X 10.5.1 worked OK;
Default Java should be 1.5 (...
- 04:58 PM Bug #3052 (Resolved): Installer crashes with EXC_BAD_ACCESS
- Here's the start of the crash log:
Host Name: djbmac
Date/Time: 2008-01-04 13:20:10.617 +1300
- 04:29 PM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Ported the PersistentTableModel from Morpho to make use of the [already] ported version of PersistentVector. This su...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2833: 'Open' problem with new DarwinCoreDataSource actor
- Uping the Severity because this bug causes a problem with DarwinCore actors newly dragged from the Data search panel....
- 11:20 AM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- Did an initial pass at this for EML200DataSource actor. Uses a JTable (with simple sorting). Have not tried it with...
- 11:20 AM Bug #2960: Change RExpression actor to use meaningful graphic file output names
- By using getFullName() rather than getName() we can get the nested naming mentioned in the original comments for this...
- 09:02 AM Bug #2961: Include option in EMLDatasource actor to use 'most recent' data
- with the changes to how ecogrid can be searched using authentication credentials, i've also changed how the eml actor...
Also available in: Atom