From 09/15/2010 to 10/14/2010
- 04:23 PM Bug #5200 (Resolved): WorkflowRun and Reporting artifacts no longer put into run-kars
- A run-kar exported from the Workflow Run Manager on trunk no longer contains the workflowRun and roml and rio artifac...
- 10:40 AM Bug #5142: comma improperly inserted in kar filename rather than a period (.)
- re-assign to Madhu after discussing with Madhu and Ilkay.
- 04:01 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- Here's another exception:
Exception in thread "Thread-51" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 12:42 PM Bug #4748: create google earth kml from component coordinates
- Done. Each component in the site annotated with a latitude and longitude appears as a Placemark containing a table li...
- 10:42 AM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- One more found:
- 06:05 PM Bug #5197: error from provenance when opening KAR from previous version
- The provenance recorder was adding itself to the model with an empty name and then setting its name. The model in the...
- 05:19 PM Bug #5197 (Resolved): error from provenance when opening KAR from previous version
- When I open a workflow from a KAR file that was produced by an earlier version of Kepler, I get an error from provena...
- 02:35 PM Bug #5132: Connecting Workflow Run Manager to remote KAR store should prompt for credentials
- In our reap meeting, we decided to import remote workflow run kar files rather than directly access a remote provenan...
- 02:27 PM Bug #5131: Authentication and authorization of Scheduler server
- We used the existing mechanism in the current scheduler server. It works good.
- 02:26 PM Bug #5130: Need a login and logout interface for authenticating a user
- We used the existing kepler login/logout infrastructure. It works fine.
- 02:26 PM Bug #5116: add lat/lon to sensor metadata and use during import
- Check for altitude metadata; if not there add it.
- 02:25 PM Bug #5133: Authentication and authorization of GPP server
- An access control mechanism should be added to the SPAN server.
Also, Kepler's authentication manager should be upda...
- 12:23 PM Bug #5116: add lat/lon to sensor metadata and use during import
- I've updated the SPAN software to allow getting and setting lat/lon per sensor.
I also added lat/lon parameters the ...
- 05:55 PM Bug #5186: Publish example KARs to repository
- I tweaked and uploaded four REAP workflow kars.
Turns out the SANParks example Ben and I wanted to post (pc03-veld-c...
- 09:24 AM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- It works for me to upload to library.kepler-project.org before and after updating my local kepler. Close the bug.
- 10:28 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- Yeah, it should be fixed now. There were actually two problems, the one you reported which I believe only affected th...
- 08:59 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- I can upload to kepler-dev without updating my Kepler local copy. Does it mean it works now? I didn't try kepler-dev ...
- 05:48 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- Should be fixed now in trunk and 2.1 w/ ben's check-ins at r25928 and r25929.
Jianwu can you try again and close this...
- 10:41 PM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- Giving this bug a new title and retargeting to 2.2.
- 10:37 PM Bug #5153: Save As... closes all windows associated with a workflow
- Save Archive is now called Save As... , and this is still an issue.
The new Save (for kars) doesn't have this problem...
- 03:25 PM Bug #5196: uploading to remote server error.
- More background info: I did it at Workflow Run Manager Tab.
- 03:23 PM Bug #5196 (Resolved): uploading to remote server error.
- First of all, I think the popup dialog for workflow run uploading is not quite clear. It is 'To upload to a remote re...
- 02:36 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- I made ExtensionFileFilter public and updated the rel-8-0-beta-2 tree.
This indicates that you would need to update y...
- 10:57 AM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- Yes, if making ExtensionsFileFilter public doesn't cause problems, I could use it.
Can you make this change if you'r...
- 08:12 AM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- I agree that the issue is not critical. However, you are introducing new
functionality and it is not yet complete.
- 06:26 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- I've fixed the title part.
'Save Archive (KAR)' in 2.0 is now 'Save As...' in 2.1, so these are issues in 2.0 as wel...
- 01:21 PM Bug #5184: sanity check(s) when attempting to open owl file
- This is fixed in r25854-8. Sanity checks are present now when saving and loading the ontology_catalog.xml file to ens...
- 01:20 PM Bug #5185: common ontology_catalog.xml get modified
- Fixed in r25854-8. This adds checks tomake sure that the original ontology_catalog.xml file from the common module is...
- 01:13 PM Bug #5181: welcome window shows wrong version number
- 11:42 AM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- I agree having to understand the different open options is an annoyance, but this was a problem in 2.0 as well, it's ...
- 11:13 AM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- Every first time user will try File | Open and not understand why
they cannot choose the .xml demos.
This sort of fa...
- 10:59 AM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- Sounds like you're using File=>Open... when you want to be using File=>Open MoML...
- 08:35 AM Bug #5193 (Resolved): Open menu items should be merged into one
- Help | Kepler Documentation
"All listed demos are in the KeplerData/workflows/module/outreach-2.X.Y/demos/...
- 09:40 AM Bug #5195 (New): Help | Module Documentation is empty
- In the 2.0.0developer trunk and the 2.1 tree,
Help | Module Documentation is empty.
The window says "Active Mod...
- 08:40 AM Bug #5194 (Resolved): demos are difficult to find
- Help | Kepler Documentation says:
"All listed demos are in the KeplerData/workflows/module/outreach-2.X.Y/demos/ge...
- 08:16 AM Bug #5192 (New): Module Manager reacts badly to dot files in resources/configuration directory
- I was trying to follow the 2.1 instructions at
- 03:21 PM Bug #5179: determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- If I was making this decision, I would ship 2.1 with the updated Ptolemy 8.0.beta-2 branch. That branch has changes ...
- 03:19 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- My opinion is that this should be fixed before 2.1 goes out.
2.1 introduces new functionality. This is a bug in that...
- 03:09 PM Bug #5191 (Resolved): GUI improvements to Save As
- Jing reports that the File > Save As... file filter should be KAR, instead of all files.
I also notice the title ...
- 03:13 PM Bug #5165: implement a GUI Save action for KARs
- 03:13 PM Bug #5178: Documentation links are broken in help doc-index.html
- 03:13 PM Bug #5182: documentation needs updating for 2.1
- 07:07 PM Bug #5190 (Resolved): 6.0WorkingWithDatasets describes OPeNDAP but not DataTurbine actor
- Chapter 6 describes the OPeNDAP actor, but not the DataTurbine actor. Since both are included modules in the kepler s...
- 04:04 PM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- I've also seen this exception occasionally when using the Sensor actors. It's possible that the Sensor actor is doing...
- 03:53 PM Bug #5077: add real inputs and outputs to sensor actor
- I created a demo workflow where the data values determine the sampling rate of a sensor.
It's in sensor-view/workflow...
- 03:25 PM Bug #4742: create engineering view model type
- When I start Kepler with the sensor-view at the top of modules.txt, the UI looks the same. It's not until I open a wo...
- 01:54 PM Bug #5179: determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- Hey Christopher, thanks very much for compiling this list.
I'm going to recommend we ship 2.1 using the same ptolemy ...
- 05:33 PM Bug #5183: Fix 6-WebServicesAndDataTransformation.xml
- update: thanks to derik's suggestion, the changes are moved to outreach-2.1 and the outreach-2.0 is reverted back. So...
- 03:09 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- as discussed with derik, one leak exists in org.kepler.workflowrunmanager.WorkflowRunManagerManager class and the cla...
- 05:59 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- To verify the changes, you can look for the instance number of ptolemy.gui.Top after opening and closing workflows. T...
- 05:54 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- Which changes in kepler trunk r25888 and ptolemy trunk r59134, mainly switching to Weak References in singleton class...
- 08:56 AM Bug #5189: When File -> Exit is choosen Kepler closes all workflows without warning
- Personally, I prefer applications that actually exit when I select exit. :-)
However, I see the point here.
- 02:21 AM Bug #5189 (New): When File -> Exit is choosen Kepler closes all workflows without warning
- This issue is related to multiple workflows execution. In order to reproduce it do as follows:
1. Open Kepler
- 03:41 PM Bug #5183: Fix 6-WebServicesAndDataTransformation.xml
- It is fixed at r25791 at 2.1 branch and r25792 at trunk. The solution is changing Webservice operation to another one...
- 03:34 PM Bug #5188: closing workflow does not save the location change of popup display windows.
- In the newest Kepler menu setting http://mercury.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler/pipermail/kepler-dev/2010-September/018920.htm...
- 03:16 PM Bug #5188 (Resolved): closing workflow does not save the location change of popup display windows.
- To find the differences:
1) create a test workflow with display actors
2a) save the workflow as a kar
2b) save the...
- 08:14 AM Bug #5179: determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- These changes are present in the 8.0 beta release branch, but
not present in r58234, which is what is in the Kepler p...
- 10:04 PM Bug #5179: determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- There are quite a few other memory leaks in Kepler and reporting suite (not in Ptolemy). My target is to fix them in ...
- 06:47 PM Bug #5179: determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- Jianwu's made a few memory fixes already, but I believe he said he only wants to include them in 2.1 once he's done w...
- 06:17 PM Bug #5179: determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- Here's one change that should possibly go in to Kepler 2.1:
Jianwu's memory leak fix to
- 11:18 PM Bug #5084: Allow test releases in the same location as actual releases.
- I have added new functionality to the module manager and the build to allow test release to be hidden by default, but...
- 07:02 PM Bug #5165: implement a GUI Save action for KARs
- Should be done in r25783, just needs more testing.
- 06:14 PM Bug #5187 (New): GUI should make apparent unsaved changes
- When you modify a document in most applications, on Mac, the red close button changes to have a dot in its center, de...
- 05:29 PM Bug #5180: Add a new Export File menu option that does a Save As (model xml)
- Done. You need to delete KeplerData/modules/gui/configuration/uiMenuMappings_en_US.xml if you have one. I believe tag...
- 05:10 PM Bug #5186: Publish example KARs to repository
- Removed the 2 kars.
Changing title, we just need to publish example kars now.
- 04:53 PM Bug #5185: common ontology_catalog.xml get modified
- Here's an example of a modified common-2.1/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/ontologies/ontology_catalog.xml
- 02:01 PM Bug #5185 (Resolved): common ontology_catalog.xml get modified
- Sometimes kepler modifies ontology_catalog.xml file in the common module. This shouldn't happen.
- 04:39 PM Bug #5184: sanity check(s) when attempting to open owl file
- As requested, stack trace:
[run] Ran additional initialization for module reporting from class org.kepler.module.re...
- 01:59 PM Bug #5184 (Resolved): sanity check(s) when attempting to open owl file
- Intermittently on startup I get an error dialog, where tagging (or something) attempts to open an ontology file from ...
- 02:55 PM Bug #5158: remaining provenance issues for 2.1 release
- Retargeting, Dan did what needed doing for 2.1.
- 02:10 PM Bug #5186 (Resolved): Publish example KARs to repository
- The two KARs on the kepler library were published inadvertently, and may and should be removed, because they are not ...
- 01:52 PM Bug #5183 (Resolved): Fix 6-WebServicesAndDataTransformation.xml
- This work isn't working. Jianwu reports it's because a web service is down. We should fix or remove this getting-star...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5182 (Resolved): documentation needs updating for 2.1
- All the docs need reading and updating for 2.1.
Screenshots showing the old File menu will have to be updated when i...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5181 (Resolved): welcome window shows wrong version number
- Christopher reports the welcome window shows the wrong version number in 2.1.
- 01:35 PM Bug #5180 (Resolved): Add a new Export File menu option that does a Save As (model xml)
- After discussion with Christopher: add a File menu Export option that does what the old Save As used to do, a save as...
- 01:31 PM Bug #5179 (Resolved): determine if ptolemy 8.0.0 is the desired version for kepler 2.1.0 release
- Christopher wants to check if there have been any critical fixes in ptolemy since kepler 2.0.0 was released, to see i...
- 01:27 PM Bug #5178 (Resolved): Documentation links are broken in help doc-index.html
- Beneath Help=> Kepler Documentation
the documentation links in the Local Copy column are broken in the 2.1 release.
- 01:20 PM Bug #5165: implement a GUI Save action for KARs
- Retargeting to 2.1 after discussion w/ Christopher.
- 11:57 PM Bug #5161: can't always use Module Manager to change to an older patch of a suite
- I have actually decided to address this problem with a new feature. Now the user, in addition to selecting a particul...
- 05:46 PM Bug #5145: kepler library skin is mostly broken
- The new kepler library server is up and the bug was closed. We also open a new bug 5177 for the enhancement of workfo...
- 05:43 PM Bug #5177 (New): Enhance displaying workflow in kepler server library skin
- This bug is the secondary stag of bug 5145.
Here are from matt:
If you are in the process of revamping this sty...
- 11:15 AM Bug #5146: modifying and saving the composite sinewave actor fails
- I played with Sinewave actor and noticed exactly same behavior as described. When I tried to change annotation, chang...
Also available in: Atom