From 11/13/2010 to 12/12/2010
- 11:26 AM Bug #5240: NameDuplicationException from SequencePlotter
- The model consists of two Plots under PN. The error is reproducible under Ptolemy, outside of Kepler. I think it is...
- 11:25 PM Bug #5193: Open menu items should be merged into one
- I have merged the functionality of these two open dialogs into one dialog.
- 06:48 PM Bug #5254: provenance database connections keep growing when using Reporting suite.
- Jianwu tested this after my change, and he says he doesn't see the number of connections increasing for new windows o...
- 11:57 AM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- I updated ptolemy yesterday to r59948. I've deleted your override in r26481.
- 06:38 PM Bug #5254: provenance database connections keep growing when using Reporting suite.
- The first execution in any new window makes a new db connection. This is because a new SQLRecordingV8 is created for ...
- 05:02 PM Bug #5254 (Resolved): provenance database connections keep growing when using Reporting suite.
- Every time a window is open, or a workflow is saved, running, a separate db connection is gotten. but they are not re...
- 05:14 PM Bug #5146: modifying and saving the composite sinewave actor fails
- This is most likely an issue with the ActorMetadata class. I will look into it. First task may be to document how/w...
- 03:34 PM Bug #5122: Develop an approval process for patches
- This is not really a release issue, but it is instead a management issue. Retargeting from 2.2 to unspecified.
- 09:24 AM Bug #5136: semantic type checker always returns error
- Fixed in r26458. This is caused by the transition to the new OWL API. The condition for a semantic type being compati...
- 06:32 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- Turns out the doubly rolling of the revision on the workflow was not a side affect of this change. It always happens...
- 05:32 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- This was an issue because NamedObjId was not handling the MoMLChangeRequest produced by the RenameConfigurer in ptole...
- 05:27 PM Bug #5253 (Resolved): SpanToDT timestamp bug
- SpanToDT has a bug that Dan and I tracked down today. DataTurbine outputs errors like:
Cannot add frame to gpp,...
- 04:13 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- in r26444 and r26445, Kepler kar saving is back to open first before closing.
This solution is borrowed from Keple...
- 10:37 AM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- in r26414, I changed the kar saving steps. It used to open a new window for saved kar before closed the old one. Now ...
- 11:53 AM Bug #5172: Exceptions are sometimes thrown during sensor workflow run
- I also get the BasicHighlighter (comment#2) and DuctusShapeRenderer (comment#4) NPEs, on os X 10.6, java 1.6.
- 06:33 PM Bug #5071: Improve the installer so that it is automated instead of requiring so many manual steps. Also, develop streamlined release process so that minor releases 2.1, 2.2, etc. can be accomplished more rapidly.
- I have now finished all work automating installers. Closing this bug.
- 06:29 PM Bug #5127: Make a good way to publish a suite without changing a bunch of modules.txt files
- It is no longer necessary to modify modules.txt as part of the release process as long as you want automatic upgrades...
- 02:57 PM Bug #5252 (In Progress): Plotting bugs
- Here are a few things Dan and I came across with plotting:
1) you can drag items into initial grayed-out, unusable p...
- 11:46 AM Bug #5232: unable to open KARs saved beneath absent (e.g. third party) modules
- Changing title and status to ER targeted to 2.3 -- you still cannot open a KAR when one of its module dependencies ca...
- 06:47 PM Bug #5232: unable to open KARs saved beneath absent (e.g. third party) modules
The solution adopted is for modules that are OS-specific to be ignored if running on a different operating sy...
- 11:54 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- I have made major progress in diagnosing this bug. Basically, the issue is not whether you change the "title" (which ...
- 02:00 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- new change is made at version 26414 for the problem at http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=5095#c14. N...
- 11:28 AM Bug #5251 (Resolved): using File->Open MoML... always opens model into Sensor Site view
- If in the sensor-view suite I open a regular xml model, e.g. 00-StatisticalSummary.xml, using the File->Open MoML... ...
- 07:29 PM Bug #5144: renaming an actor does not persist in saved kar files
- I have looked into this a little bit now, and have found that if you change the "Title" in addition to Name, then the...
- 06:22 PM Bug #5204: kepler application menus on each kepler window instead of in mac menu bar
- 04:18 PM Bug #5213: Query dataturbine server to retrieve the sensors
- r26411 fixes this ER with a new channelNames output port, and the other DataTurbine actor ER that didn't get filed re...
- 03:44 PM Bug #5167: Fix bug so that the correct modules.txt is always used.
- 02:55 PM Bug #5166: Patch Kepler 2.0.0 so that the module manager can switch from Kepler-2.2.0 to Kepler-2.0.0 or Kepler-2.0.1
- Testing has revealed that switching between Kepler 2.0.0-and Kepler-2.1.0 works smoothly and as expected.
- 02:46 PM Bug #5228: Load splash screen and icons from the classpath, not specific modules.
- Confirmed that these are already loaded off the classpath, although the specific location on the classpath is loaded ...
- 11:33 AM Bug #5250: confusing ant options.
- 1.) Removed the descriptions for these items. These are for internal developer use only.
2.) Fixed the description.
- 05:19 PM Bug #5250 (Resolved): confusing ant options.
- In Kepler trunk, when you type 'ant' command at build-area directory, all ant options will show up. But some of them ...
- 03:22 PM Bug #5240: NameDuplicationException from SequencePlotter
- Re-assigning to 2.3 since this less critical.
- 02:53 PM Bug #5095: test kepler and wrp for memory leaks
- change the milestone to be wrp-modules-2.X.Y, since reporting 2.2 release is separate with kepler 2.2. bug 5249 is fo...
- 02:50 PM Bug #5249 (In Progress): test kepler for memory leaks
- a separate bug only for memory leak fixing for Kepler suite. bug 5095 depends on it.
- 02:27 PM Bug #5191: GUI improvements to Save As
- Re: comment#5 - I've been waiting to hear from the leadership team re: having kepler require 1.6 before moving ptole...
- 04:13 PM Bug #5205: Sensor site components not yet in tree
- Sensor view actors are now in the tree.
- 02:54 PM Bug #5227: Finish work on installers.
- Work on the installers is done, with the following results:
The Mac installer is a .dmg file.
The Windows installer ...
- 01:31 PM Bug #5133: Authentication and authorization of GPP server
- This is done: communication to the SPAN server ports can now be done via ssh.
- 05:13 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- When user schedule a local workflow, user will be given a warning during uploading workflow process if the workflow h...
- 01:22 PM Bug #5248: downloading non-public kars from Search Components doesn't work
- You can also find non-publicly accessible kars from the web interface (http://library.kepler-project.org/kepler/style...
- 12:44 PM Bug #5248: downloading non-public kars from Search Components doesn't work
- I'll bet this is a side effect of using the anonymous Ecogrid Get Service rather than the AuthenticatedGet service. ...
- 12:25 PM Bug #5248 (Resolved): downloading non-public kars from Search Components doesn't work
- When searching for components, kars that are not publicly accessible are visible in the search results, and you may a...
- 11:26 AM Bug #4742: create engineering view model type
- I've changed around the way to make components visible. There are two attributes defined in org.kepler.domains.ev.EVT...
- 06:18 PM Bug #5247 (Resolved): Allow user to set memory allocated to Kepler from within Kepler
- A nice feature for advanced users would be to let them set how much memory kepler is allocated (presumably a restart ...
- 03:19 PM Bug #5132: Connecting Workflow Run Manager to remote KAR store should prompt for credentials
- Just discussed this bug with Dan - it's true most of the original intent of this bug is no longer relevant now that I...
- 05:22 PM Bug #4749: run google earth within kepler gui
- 04:53 PM Bug #5205: Sensor site components not yet in tree
- I'll add the KARs, but they won't appear in the tree until 4742 is done (see comment 5).
- 04:52 PM Bug #5050: Automatically filter workflow run manager runs based on selected workflow
- With our gui redesigns this is no longer needed.
- 04:50 PM Bug #5202: update existing site layout with span changes
- Metadata changes to the site layout are updated. (To see this, you can run two site layouts and toggle a sensor in on...
- 06:09 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- In KarXml class, code was added to see if it has a report karEntry.
For the remote workflows, user will be given a w...
- 03:21 PM Bug #5226: User should be warned to design a report if there isn't a report when scheduling
- Talked with derik and knows: if a kar file has a reporting module, the according karxml will have something looking l...
- 06:04 PM Bug #5236: The list on the left panel of the scheduler should only show WF objects that can be scheduled.
- We removed some local component library on the left panel:
Ontology libraries of local components.
- 11:08 AM Bug #5240 (Resolved): NameDuplicationException from SequencePlotter
- Reproduce with attached workflow.
ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Error creating effigy and tableau
Also available in: Atom