From 01/15/2010 to 02/13/2010
- 11:01 AM Bug #4550: launch4j only works for linux
- We removed launch4j lib from morpho. User should specify the launch4j location by himself.
- 10:53 AM Bug #4418: "about" box displays incorrect version number
- This menu was added by Mac OS. We should move the morpho menu bar to the computer menu bar.
- 10:50 AM Bug #4253: ids for role confict when the person was imported from another package
- It is duplicate bug of 3978.
- 10:40 AM Bug #3946: feature request: a wizard to add content to distribution/online/url
- Actually, morpho does have a way to enter urls:
On New Data Table Wizard' Data Location page, user can choose Describ...
- 10:04 AM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- closing - was included in 1.8.0 release
- 03:08 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- On comment 19, I used the way Jim suggested:
"An alternative to #2 would be to communicate this option in words, but...
- 03:03 PM Bug #4678: Modify the documentation for 1.8 release
- Recaptured new package wizard, data table wizard and morpho frame screenshots. Added descriptions for new features su...
- 02:05 PM Bug #4733: Checking the permission of the user before he/she saves a data package to metacat
- from regetz:
Jing phrased the bug report in terms of verifying that a user has write permission before saving anythin...
- 10:21 AM Bug #4733 (New): Checking the permission of the user before he/she saves a data package to metacat
- Currently morpho uploads data files first, then the eml document.
On moropho, a user adds a data file to an eml do...
- 05:45 PM Bug #4703 (New): Give user some notification when morpho finds nothing about thesaurus look up
- Here is a segment from a Gail Steinhart'email:
Nice thesaurus look up feature - but some more noticeable user feed...
- 04:44 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Thanks, Jim. I already changed the wording according your suggestion on comment 16. I will take a look at the commnen...
- 04:21 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Morpho version used: morpho-1.8.0-RC1
As a naive user, I would expect that if I open an incomplete document, then cl...
- 02:58 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- I will change it.
- 02:44 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Jim's are good suggestions in comment #16 and I suggest we heed them for usability's sake.
- 02:36 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Morpho version used: morpho-1.8.0-RC1
Minor suggestions about the "Open Crashed Documents" dialog:
1. It looks like ...
- 11:47 AM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Morpho version used: morpho-1.8.0-RC1
This issue is related to behaviors #3 and #4 above.
Given the following steps:...
- 02:38 PM Bug #4422: morpho installer freezes when it creates short cut on windows 64-bit machine
- in intall-windows.xml, I added another "native" element, the installer will work: <native type="izpack" name="ShellLi...
- 12:15 PM Bug #4422: morpho installer freezes when it creates short cut on windows 64-bit machine
- <regetz> one of our grad interns needs to work with morpho today
<regetz> she is using windows 7
<regetz> i thought i...
- 02:23 PM Bug #4695: CSS doesn't work on mac installer version
- When morpho make the transformation, it should know the css style file location. It reads from config.xml and we set ...
- 01:45 PM Bug #4695 (Resolved): CSS doesn't work on mac installer version
- The morpho metadata display loses color on mac installer version. Howerver, it works on windows and linux installer. ...
- 10:46 AM Bug #1847: import EML documents into Morpho
- Add a new menu - "import" into morpho. User can use it to import an eml document into morpho. For data file, the beha...
- 10:43 AM Bug #4543: export to FGDC BDP format
- I modified the eml2tonbii.xsl style sheet and it can handle eml-2.0.0, eml-2.0.1 and eml-2.1.0 now.
Since BDP only c...
- 10:25 AM Bug #4646: when upgrading from 2.0.1, morpho did not catch empty <offline> element
- When morpho runs the correction wizard, first it will detect the path which has blank value. Then Morpho selects the ...
- 06:00 PM Bug #4677: Windows 7 installer/testing
- In installer/build/install-windows.xml, there is element named run-privileged. It can make the installer attempt to l...
- 05:05 PM Bug #4677: Windows 7 installer/testing
- Here is the story:
During the installation on windows 7, the installer told me that it didn't have the permission to...
- 03:02 PM Bug #4677: Windows 7 installer/testing
- Morpho installer couldn't be installed under c:\program files folder. Other than this, it worked. But morpho can be i...
- 05:39 PM Bug #2502: Should be able to enter missingValueCode elements to dp
- a bigger morpho window is a great idea in general. Would this help display the buttons that get chopped off on Macs?...
- 05:10 PM Bug #2502: Should be able to enter missingValueCode elements to dp
- The fields are in the current wizard page - but they are not made visible.
We need more room on the page.
Make the fr...
- 02:58 PM Bug #3171: Morpho install in Vista does not create a viewable sterr.log file
- Just checking the on vista, morpho still can't generate the stderr.log file.
- 01:17 PM Bug #3171: Morpho install in Vista does not create a viewable sterr.log file
- is this possibly a permission issue - the log is usually written to the install directory.
if we can't write to that ...
- 02:04 PM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- just using <para> to match would free us from concerns of how deeply nested they might be...but it also wouldn't rest...
- 01:57 PM Bug #2379: Table metadata lost when trying to import codes from second file
- as part of the save-for-later enhancements recently made, this is no longer a problem.
After the message indicating t...
- 01:03 PM Bug #4106: Add Cancel button to dialog for closing unsaved package
- actually you can cancel it from the "save locally/network?" dialog after you say "yes" - but I added another cancel t...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2308: No metadata shown if schemaLocation attribute set improperly
- while this example of a "bad" schemaLocation isn't really a valid use of the schemaLocation attribute, I do think we ...
- 11:45 AM Bug #1771: Deleting row of taxonomic info in DPW prevents selection of other rows,
- now checking for out of range
- 11:09 AM Bug #1771: Deleting row of taxonomic info in DPW prevents selection of other rows,
- i'll take a look at this
- 11:07 AM Bug #3897: Controlled vocabulary for Taxonomic Coverage
- not part of 1.8 release.
- 10:58 AM Bug #3482: Morpho options hang up on Ubunto 8.04 platform
- was a symptom of a different bug
- 10:58 AM Bug #4692: Morpho cannot open EML docs with <?xml-stylesheet> directive
- recursively going through the XML to find the correct line - not assuming it is on the second.
- 10:22 AM Bug #4692 (Resolved): Morpho cannot open EML docs with <?xml-stylesheet> directive
- SBC and MCR LTER sites are including <?xml-stylesheet> directives in their EML docs. This is valid XML, but Morpho wa...
- 02:06 PM Bug #4688: miss-labeled Measurement Scale example
- this has been fixed.
it is a duplicate of:
- 01:52 PM Bug #4688: miss-labeled Measurement Scale example
- see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_measurement
I suggest something like this show on the page or help page:
- 01:43 PM Bug #4688 (Resolved): miss-labeled Measurement Scale example
- in the New Data Table Wizard
in Define Attribute or Column
Relative (statistically interval) sh...
- 02:04 PM Bug #4687: Morpho logs password in plaintext
- the value is not printed for passwords now.
- 12:50 PM Bug #4687 (Resolved): Morpho logs password in plaintext
- from Gastil:
Morpho logs my password in plain text in the stderr.log file when there is a login error.
Call me para...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3482: Morpho options hang up on Ubunto 8.04 platform
- will try harder to break it - work with gastil to verify
- 11:09 AM Bug #3482: Morpho options hang up on Ubunto 8.04 platform
- This is Gastil's experience with Morpho 1.7 and ubuntu:
Using morpho-1.7.0 installed on Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron
- 05:03 PM Bug #4096: Must click tab twice to display metadata for table without read access
- this is so odd - must have something to do with differences in the AWT events between the OSes. Looked into it a bit ...
- 03:15 PM Bug #3482: Morpho options hang up on Ubunto 8.04 platform
- On my Ubuntu 8.04/JRE 1.5.0_15:
-downloaded 1.7.0 installer: no freezing
-ran from current SVN source: no freezing
- 02:57 PM Bug #2280: methodStep creation error
- I used the wizard to create a methods element. This creates a description/section/para element. THen using the tree e...
- 01:28 PM Bug #2988: Custom unit does not allways create the needed <additionalMetadata> tags
- now Morpho inserts the appropriate additionalMetadata for any custom units that are used in the datapackage.
- 11:06 AM Bug #2988: Custom unit does not allways create the needed <additionalMetadata> tags
- figured out how to recreate this error:
-define a custom unit in one EML file
-save and close that file
- 12:53 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Copy an email which described the morpho behavior:
1. When user clicks the new data package wizard button, a incompl...
- 03:33 PM Bug #2206: Tree editor does not properly process additionalMetadata items when "trimming"
- it seems that the "Show all" button can get us into dicey territory with the tree editor (adding all sorts of element...
- 03:12 PM Bug #2206: Tree editor does not properly process additionalMetadata items when "trimming"
- does not seem to be a problem with current Morpho codebase (circa 1.8 release)
additionalMetadata has changed for EM...
- 03:02 PM Bug #2957: Other entity does not display other entity Description
- added 'entitytype' parameter for the XSL. now the other entity meta data is rendering when appropriate
- 01:28 PM Bug #2957: Other entity does not display other entity Description
- the stylesheet that is checked in does not render other entity (for some unknown reason). Code is in the XSL to rende...
- 12:25 PM Bug #2957: Other entity does not display other entity Description
- we'll do this as part of being able to view/convert otherEntity elements to datatable entities.
- 11:52 AM Bug #2988: Custom unit does not allways create the needed <additionalMetadata> tags
- a few notes:
-this was an EML 2.0.1 document
-the latest codebase creates EML 2.1.0 that has a slightly different add...
- 05:34 PM Bug #4623: docid conflict box needs a button or something
- Add Ok button to replace closing the dialog. I tested the change and it seems working to me
- 12:22 PM Bug #4661: table 'worksheet' display not updated after table deleted
- Change it to fixed status.
- 12:20 PM Bug #4661: table 'worksheet' display not updated after table deleted
- close it. If margaret finds some issue, we will reopen it.
- 09:43 AM Bug #4661: table 'worksheet' display not updated after table deleted
- In AbstractDataPackage method, there is variable to cache the attribute list of selected entity. This attribute list ...
- 12:18 PM Bug #4678 (Resolved): Modify the documentation for 1.8 release
- I will draft a new version of user manual.
- 12:13 PM Bug #4677 (Resolved): Windows 7 installer/testing
- Make sure Morpho installs and runs on Windows 7
- 12:07 PM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- reassign/target for semtools
- 12:07 PM Bug #4364: Convert otherEntity from registry to dataTable
- reassign/target (semtools)
- 11:54 AM Bug #1830: add KU to the org list in morpho
- you can refresh the list now - driven by the LDAP that the Metacat points to...
- 11:51 AM Bug #4623: docid conflict box needs a button or something
- should be addressed for the 1.8 release.
Also available in: Atom