From 11/15/2005 to 12/14/2005
- 03:10 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Actually, it was a method in AbstractButton, not an attribute in Action,
although I'm still not 100% clear on which (...
- 09:11 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
do you *ever* sleep??? ;o) That would be wonderful. The icons are in the
- 11:43 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Hi Matthew,
If you want, I can take this bug over and work on getting the icons
updated in the Ptolemy tree.
- 02:07 PM Bug #1883: Add LSID to Cache Manager
- The cache manager is now fully lsid compliant. There are no longer any
localhost lsids, instead they are kepler-proj...
- 02:05 PM Bug #2314: composites show up as classes not instances
- i fixed this thanks to edward's comments about using the instantiate() method.
- 02:04 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- this won't be fixed until alpha 9.
- 02:04 PM Bug #1851: save atomic and composite actors in the new actor library
- composite actors can now be added like any other actors. This all seems to be
- 01:41 PM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- changing the milestone to A9. The kar file loading is working but i'm not going
to be able to have the kar file crea...
- 11:14 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- As I redesign various dialogs, I'm using checkboxes and radio buttons in the
standard fashion. However, there are p...
- 09:30 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- Reassigning to downey so she can verify the change in the current dialogs. The
new dialogs will of course also use c...
- 07:03 PM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- I think this problem is fixed and the bug can be closed.
Maybe the bug should be assigned to Laura so she can verify ...
- 09:24 AM Bug #2318: Copyrights and licenses of subpackages need to be handled
- Targeting copyright work at alpha9 (feature freeze).
- 06:41 PM Bug #2318 (Resolved): Copyrights and licenses of subpackages need to be handled
- Just so we don't forget, I'm submitting the copyright issue as a bug.
As a proposed feature, I modified the Kepler...
- 09:20 AM Bug #2247: TRACKING: Popup Dialog Changes
- order of importance for doing dialogs - actor, director, workflow (per matt)
- 06:48 PM Bug #1334: need installer for kepler
- Hi Dan,
I no longer recommend InstallAnywhere.
Macrovision bought both InstallShield and InstallAnywhere.
I suspect ...
- 06:43 PM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- Ok, I hacked up the following:
* Token.java now has nil() and isNil() methods
I went with nil because null is a Ja...
- 09:36 AM Bug #2110: Rename "Look Inside" to "Open Actor"
- We are back to Control-L
This bug needs to have the docs updated before closing.
James Yeh suggests using F11, which...
- 07:19 PM Bug #2110: Rename "Look Inside" to "Open Actor"
- I went ahead and made this change to
in both the Kepler and Ptoelmy trees...
- 09:32 AM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- I've modified Token to have isMissing() and missing() methods.
If a model drops missing tokens, then it is probably ...
- 06:11 PM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- Hi Edward,
[I'm posting this as a comment to the bug report so as to keep a log of the
bug, and will forward it on t...
- 02:57 PM Bug #2316 (Resolved): Conflicting jars and classpath reduction
- The current collection of jars in the lib/ directory includes many jars which
may not be used, many duplicated jars,...
- 03:14 PM Bug #2315 (Resolved): Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- On a Windows machine, I have been unable to launch a second instance of Kepler
(using a batch file which should run ...
- 10:54 AM Bug #2314 (Resolved): composites show up as classes not instances
- when you drag a composite to the canvas, a purple box shows up surrounding the
actor indicating that the actor is a ...
- 10:52 AM Bug #2255: Simple Composite Actor cannot be dragged onto display
- TypedCompositeActor can now be dragged onto the canvas. In doing this, dan and
I found another problem with composit...
- 02:30 PM Bug #1843: unexpected workflow components tree behavior
- i think this may be fixed with the new rendering scheme - was possibly linked to
re-painting the icons. When we switc...
- 02:28 PM Bug #2269: SVG - Small Icon (Actor Library Thumbnail)
- fixed - thumbnails now rendered from thumbnail-sized raster icons
- 02:27 PM Bug #2268: SVG - Backward Compatibility
- fixed translation issue by reverting to diva renderign for old-style icons, and
using batik only if batik switch is a...
- 12:19 PM Bug #2266: SVG - Assigning Icons
- implemented assignment by LSID. if none found, assigns by classname. Finally, if
none found there, uses default blank...
- 10:15 AM Bug #2277: Simplify Kar loading
- In Trunk, I have implemented a revised kar build system which does not utilize
the actorList.moml or directorList.mom...
- 10:41 AM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- Some further examination indicates that the problem indicate that the problem is
in 'R' rather than the RExpression c...
- 08:59 AM Bug #2307 (In Progress): Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- We have compiled libraries (in CVS) for GARP and some GIS tools (e.g. GDAL) for
Windows and Linux OSs, but we do not...
- 09:26 AM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- yes, my professional assessment is that double-clicking to open a composite
actor is still preferred over the altern...
- 09:16 AM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- My feeling is that it is far better to have double click on composites open the
composite, and double click on atomic...
- 08:51 AM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- The natural inclination when "drilling down" in graphical heirarchical systems
is to double click on the object you ...
- 09:24 AM Bug #2273: Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- This looks like a GDAL problem - see comments below from Dave Vieglais
- 08:02 PM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- I think I may have limited the size of the string used to pass data from Kepler
to R. (I will check the code.)
- 03:13 PM Bug #2304 (Resolved): RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- The R expression actor accepts only a very limited size of input. For example,
a vector x <- 1:20000 with 20000 elem...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- I have to take issue with the goal of this 'bug'. On atomic actors, a
double-click just displays the 'Edit parameters...
- 10:09 AM Bug #2273: Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- This appears to be a GDAL problem. GDAL tries to read the data in a 32 bit bil
file as a 32 bit float when it is (app...
- 01:58 PM Bug #2302 (In Progress): Problem unzipping hierarchical data
- When EML Datasources point to zipped data files, the data is supposed to be
automatically unzipped when downloaded. ...
- 12:37 PM Bug #2300 (Resolved): migrate to new web services-only ecogrid client in Kepler
- Kepler currently uses the version of the EcoGrid client based on Grid service
APIs. THat client will be changed to ...
- 08:56 AM Bug #2290: EML2 Data Source problem with higgins.5087.3 - 'BaselineLayers'
- This was really not a bug, but rather a mistake in my understanding. Read access
has to be given to TESTUSER for obje...
- 01:09 PM Bug #2290 (Resolved): EML2 Data Source problem with higgins.5087.3 - 'BaselineLayers'
- To reproduce this bug, do a datasearch for 'BaselineLayers'. This shold give the
knb package 'higgins.5087.3'. The d...
- 06:30 AM Bug #2266: SVG - Assigning Icons
- per my IRC conversation with matt, mappings should use LSIDs as keys instead of
(or perhaps in addition to?) classnam...
- 04:12 PM Bug #2266: SVG - Assigning Icons
- added code to:
- 04:11 PM Bug #2286 (Resolved): SVG - reduce svg file size
- SVG icons in kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/svg are mostly ~500MB in size.
Most of this is unneeded stuff that I...
- 03:40 PM Bug #2281 (Resolved): Duplicated and incorrect search results in actor searching
- The three actors "ENM PCP","ESRI Shapefile Displayer" and "GML Displayer" are
desinged to be GISOutputActor in the ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- There are four icons for each toolbar button. Per Laura, these represent the
- 12:08 PM Bug #2278: Fix cache file name clash
- Fixed in v1.5 of org.kepler.objectmanager.cache.DataCacheObject.
- 10:21 AM Bug #2278 (Resolved): Fix cache file name clash
- The cache file naming system relies on system date (to millisecond). On faster
systems this can cause naming clashes.
- 10:18 AM Bug #2277 (Resolved): Simplify Kar loading
- For first release, simplify the kar loading process to operate on moml documents
only. Each moml file will describe...
- 10:05 AM Bug #2275: Replace the DataCacheManager
- This will also require us changing all of the ecogrid classes to use the new system.
- 10:03 AM Bug #2275 (Resolved): Replace the DataCacheManager
- The DataCacheManager does some funky things and needs to be refactored to make
the API simpler and enable native use...
- 09:56 AM Bug #2233: Name duplication exception with KAR files
- This is not a kepler bug. This is a restriction of PTII. Each actor is also a
NamedObj. Names in PTII MUST be unique.
- 09:55 AM Bug #1924: Refactor actor and data display and search code
- This is being addressed both with the TreeIndex class and the new ObjectCache.
the ObjectCache includes callbacks so...
- 09:49 AM Bug #1909: generalize cache manager to provide support for very large data files
- This should be implemented in the extension of CacheObject that deals with data
- 09:48 AM Bug #1883: Add LSID to Cache Manager
- the objectcache will replace the datacachemanager as the main caching system in
kepler. the objectcache relies compl...
- 09:39 AM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- The kar format has been specified and kar files are currently being used to load
actors into kepler. it was recently...
- 09:37 AM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- we decided to wait on this until after the next release.
- 08:43 AM Bug #2273 (Resolved): Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data is somehow not getting processed correctly. It
should range from small numbers to num...
Also available in: Atom