From 03/08/2006 to 04/06/2006
- 06:23 PM Bug #2400: Need ability to set parameter ranges and relationships.
- This would be cool. It would be nice if there were parameters that
had a limited range. The range could be an attri...
- 05:52 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- Now looks like it's fixed - checked in to ptolemy tree (ptII/ptolemy/vergil/basic/EditorDropTarget.java). Tested on w...
- 01:47 PM Bug #2400 (New): Need ability to set parameter ranges and relationships.
- We might consider a new Parameter actor that would allow the user to specify ranges of values to be allowed and even ...
- 01:42 PM Bug #2399 (Resolved): problems with GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml
- The workflow "GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml" (#19 in the GARP example list) will crash if the numIterations para...
- 08:38 PM Bug #2398 (Resolved): change R home directory that is default of RExpression actor
- The default working dir for R in the RExpession actor is set to the users $HOME directory. This causes a buildup of m...
- 05:58 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- Reopening, since Matt reported this bug is still not fixed if a workflow is executed first, *then* an actor is dragge...
- 02:21 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- Fixed the major problem whereby tooltips stopped appearing after dragging an actor to the canvas (fix checked into th...
- 02:20 PM Bug #2397 (New): TOOLTIPS: dual screen setup - tooltip sometimes shown on wrong screen
- Moved to its own bug from Bug #1844 -
Reported by Laura Downey <email@example.com>:
- 02:18 PM Bug #2396 (Resolved): TOOLTIPS: Sometimes line/relation tooltip appears when hovering over port
- Moved to its own bug from Bug #1844 -
Reported by Laura Downey <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- 04:59 PM Bug #2361: Using backspace in the search pane deletes highlighted components
- Fixed by changing registerKeyboardAction() to use
- 10:17 AM Bug #2392: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - need centralized way to remove menubar
There is already a way to do this - all you need to do is call hideMenuBar() (which is a public method in ptolemy.gu...
- 10:13 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Changed so menubar no longer appears
- 02:52 PM Bug #2393 (New): Need ability to disable 'add port' to actors where not supported
- Currently one can 'add a port' to any actor even when that actor is not designed to look for new ports. This has conf...
- 03:01 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- test of new server - ignore
- 12:41 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I just checked an edited version into CVS that uses css - please feel free to
tweak the fonts, positioning etc as nee...
- 10:31 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I think the plain text you're seeing may be caused by something not being quite
right with the html/css source code. ...
- 09:41 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Right now the CSS just shows up as plain text as its on a JEditorPane.
- 09:37 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- >> Nandita is looking at style sheets [..]
> Nandita-->The "Welcome to Kepler 1.0"requires CSS for sure....I don't
- 10:44 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Christopher:Thanks for updating the WelcomWindow and putting it in ptolemy tree.
I updated intro.htm to make it look ...
- 08:44 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I moved the WelcomeWindow code out of exp and back to ptolemy.
WelcomeWindow now uses ptolemy.actor.gui.PtolemyPrefer...
- 02:40 PM Bug #2392 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - need centralized way to remove menubar
- Some dialogs need to be shown without menubars (eg Welcome Window, Query Builder
dialog). We therefore need centrali...
- 01:26 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Okay we are getting there but some other changes need to be made to get the
dialog to look like what is spec'd on th...
- 08:09 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Hi Laura,
The welcomeScreen should be showing with new kepler updates now and menu bug
fixes.I had to put dialog chec...
- 01:40 PM Bug #2143: fix functionality and GUI issues with query builder
- Proposed minimal changes for Release 1.0 are:
-give the dialog a title - Query Builder
-remove menus (no menus in di...
- 07:40 AM Bug #2383: mnemonics in menus not appearing
- Very weird, never knew that but I checked per your comments and found my
properties set to "hide underlines until al...
- 06:00 PM Bug #2383: mnemonics in menus not appearing
- The mnemonics do show up if you press the Alt key - this is actually correct
Windows XP behavior, per user preference...
- 01:29 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- The welcomeScreen has been moved to the orginal HTML Tableau form (intro.html)
under configs (like orginal). However ...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Reopenign this bug for 2 reasons.
1) user guide and workflow cookbook links need to be removed since that
- 09:59 AM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- An attempt at adding the native code for GARP for the Mac has been carried out.
Still trying to determine exactly wha...
- 09:55 AM Bug #2375: RExpression support for nil tokens
- RExpression actor support for nils has been completed
- 03:01 PM Bug #2391 (Resolved): Installer fixes for 1.0 release
- Set the installer to use the javaw option to remove the command window (which is
confusing to new users).
- 04:23 PM Bug #2390 (Resolved): Documentation problem with derived actors
- There is a problem that comes up when trying to document certain actors that
extend other actor classes like Source,...
- 09:34 AM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- Apparently this isn't fixed. this is what zhijie said:
This bug could also be observed on a Linux machine. When sea...
- 04:03 PM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- this is now fixed.
- 08:13 AM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- OK. I also clarified with Jing that several of the parameters in this dialog
need not be viewed by users, and so sho...
- 07:52 AM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- When the schema is displayed in one of the configure dialogs (edit parameters)
for a data source, the "schemaDef:" f...
- 07:06 AM Bug #2389 (Resolved): Actor seach problem
- Try seaching actor tree for 'Doc' or 'DocViewer'. Tree just 'flashes' and
returns to a single top level node. Seache...
- 04:37 PM Bug #2344: Duplicate Actors that read directories
- This bug has been fixed by removing the FileArrayPrinter from the Kepler actor
tree, although the base java code has ...
- 04:34 PM Bug #2388 (New): Incorporating the SRB actors with the gsi authentication framework
- 04:15 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- This was fixed.
- 04:12 PM Bug #2351: Welcome Window Programmer/Scientist docs
- Nandita has implemented this.
- 04:11 PM Bug #2232: Website updates
- This is fixed.
- 04:11 PM Bug #2231: Documentation system implementation
- This bug is old now. Most of these things evolved and has been done in
different ways,so I'm closing it. Please assi...
- 03:45 PM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- laura, could you please clarify this?
- 03:41 PM Bug #1888: changes to data access system to incorporate geon data
- fixed as far as matt knows.
- 03:38 PM Bug #1888: changes to data access system to incorporate geon data
- since efrat is on leave, i don't think this is going to make it in so i'm moving
it to post 1.0.0.
- 03:40 PM Bug #1890: Add query builder to generic db actor
- since efrat is on leave, i'm moving this to post 1.0
- 03:37 PM Bug #2089: Problem with docs source code with Java 1.5
- We are no longer using this code. It is obsolete. Instead we are using the
doclet that christopher is developing.
- 03:36 PM Bug #2281: Duplicated and incorrect search results in actor searching
- the search is working correctly. The problem is the way the actors are
semantically tagged. If they are in a folder...
- 03:34 PM Bug #1895: remote actor repository
- The repository is now working. we are working on creating a web service
(ecogrid) interface for registering lsids. ...
- 03:33 PM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- This is now complete.
- 10:22 AM Bug #2387 (Resolved): dragging actor folder to work area generates exception
- Dragging one of the folders in the actors tree to the workarea generates an
exception that is confusing. (I thought ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2386 (Resolved): Customize Documentation in Kepler removes all base documentation
- Base documentation is provided by comments in java source code. In Kepler,
adding any 'Custom Documentation' removes...
- 02:27 PM Bug #2384 (Resolved): Documentation display problems in Kepler
- In adding documentation to the RExpression actor, I discoved a problem with
the documentation display in Kepler (and...
- 08:27 AM Bug #2271: Changing the Color Scheme
- Selection color of the actors should be orange as spec'd (255, 114, 19) not
the current bright yellow. The orange p...
- 08:08 AM Bug #2383 (Resolved): mnemonics in menus not appearing
- None of the menu mnemonics are appearing/visible in the UI even though they
are included in the property/config files.
- 01:48 PM Bug #2382 (In Progress): Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- We have a 'Documentation' kar defined, but the actor does not appear in the
(We probably also need to ...
- 11:45 AM Bug #2381 (Resolved): Problem with alpha9 MacOSX Installer build
- The InstallAnywhere build for KeplerAlpha9 does not work properly. If one double
clicks the installed Kepler-alpha9 ...
Also available in: Atom