From 04/07/2006 to 05/06/2006
- 09:44 AM Bug #2433 (Resolved): Change Actor Library folder icons to ontology symbols
- Change Actor Library folder icons to ontology symbols
- 01:11 PM Bug #2432 (Resolved): problems saving kars from saved actors
- When saved RExperession actors or saved Composites are opened, they cannot be saved to the local KAR library. The key...
- 01:28 PM Bug #2425: Actor documentation retains information for deleted ports
- Thanks for the clarification. The bug appeared in both Ptolemy and Kepler systems and Edward has checked in the fixes...
- 02:21 PM Bug #2386: Customize Documentation in Kepler removes all base documentation
- The documentation for ports and parameters and other unchanged information should appear now in the DocViewer upon cu...
- 11:56 AM Bug #2425: Actor documentation retains information for deleted ports
- No, Josh was adding port from the canvas (specialized version of the R actor). He added custom documentation, then de...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2425: Actor documentation retains information for deleted ports
- (In reply to comment #0)
> if you create a new (R) actor port and then delete it, the documentation form
> still reta...
- 06:15 PM Bug #2143: fix functionality and GUI issues with query builder
- The aboved tasks were done.
I added more stuff:
1. Okay and Cancel buttons
2. New right click menu to delete existed ...
- 05:18 PM Bug #2429 (Resolved): link between Digir actor and downstrem ator disconnected when outtype is "as field"
- When user trys to open a workflow which contains a digir actor and the output type of this actor is "as field", user ...
- 04:16 PM Bug #2384: Documentation display problems in Kepler
- This 'bug' is fixed by correctly defining parameters so that constructor uses the same text as variable name and usin...
- 04:13 PM Bug #2348: Rewrite disk based GIS code for speed increase
- I am moving this to post 1.0 since it is not essential and we have too many other things to do.
- 04:04 PM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- Now I added code to get the EML file location from parameter. And it works for me in both windows and linux machine.
- 02:23 PM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- Set schema and sql parameter visibility to EXPERT. No it is hidden by common user.
- 10:19 AM Bug #2419: turn Digir source 'off' as default data source
- In lib/config.xml file, new elements - selected are added to both service and document type. Kepler can read this set...
- 10:15 AM Bug #2372: Digir datasource data retreival 'by field' does not work
- In digir actor implementation class, somehow the data type of attributes didn't work. This is the reason why if "by f...
- 04:44 PM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- It is a thread issue. So how an Entity object not be assinged value (keep null) before it was called. The fixed was c...
- 02:59 PM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- I tried a brand new cvs checkout of kepler and ptolemy in windows, it work fine to me!
- 01:13 PM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- I can open the workflow OK on Windows using last nights zip, but I CANNOT with a brand new checkout of Kepler CVS (on...
- 12:13 PM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- I tried the workflow which dan use local eml file. After deleting cache, I can still open it and run it without any p...
- 11:34 AM Bug #2427: EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- I created a workflow with an eml datasource using a local EML file. It worked. Closing Kepler and reopening works UNT...
- 02:03 PM Bug #2421: Port Name bug in SummaryStatistics actor
- I had missed two spots where a port was created and the name was not changed. this is now fixed.
- 01:44 PM Bug #1895: remote actor repository
- The remote repository is now working with web services. The new permanent url is library.kepler-project.org. Curren...
- 01:42 PM Bug #2412: Unable to Create Kar file from composite
- The reason you cannot create a kar file from an instantiated composite is that the changes to the moml are not saved ...
- 07:03 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I removed Director and ComponentEntity.
I'm working on VergilApplication.
- 11:16 AM Bug #2427 (Resolved): EML2 Data Source problems with local metadata/data
- There are several problems with using the EML DataSource actor with local EML metadata and associated data files.
- 10:22 AM Bug #2426 (Resolved): Search for 'image' in actor tree 'hangs' window in nightly build
- A search for 'image' in the actor tab 'hangs' the window when one is using the nightly zipped version; message is
- 02:57 PM Bug #2425 (Resolved): Actor documentation retains information for deleted ports
- if you create a new (R) actor port and then delete it, the documentation form still retains a place for the deleted p...
- 05:43 PM Bug #2420: Need a 25x25 kepler icon to decorate title bars
- I'm closing this because we have the icon and it shows up in the
- 05:07 PM Bug #2420: Need a 25x25 kepler icon to decorate title bars
- Created a new small 25 x 25 icon for title bar as a stop-gap. Laura and I originally talked about using a solid teal ...
- 02:36 PM Bug #2413: ICONS: Monitor Value icon should show value
- fixed - added this to moml file in kepelr/actors/MonitorValue/MonitorValue.xml:
<property name="displayWidth" class=...
- 12:28 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- OK - set icons by LSID (in uiSVGIconMappingsByLSID.properties) for:
BasicUnits, CGSUnitBase, ElectronicUnitBase, SI (...
- 10:29 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I'm changing the target milestone to 1.0.0.
- 09:57 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- oops sorry, meant the welcome screen not the splash screen as I referenced in the last note.
- 09:55 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Just looked at splash screen and it is very very close. Just 2 items remain to be adjust so that it matches the spec...
- 03:46 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
The remaining actors without new icons are as follows:
- 03:37 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- Fixed some typos in uiSVGMappingsByClass props file, and removed some references to BoxedValueIcon in actor moml.
- 05:05 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
added a line to build-ptolemy.xml, to exclude files of the form *Icon.xml, since these interfere with new SVG icons....
- 11:09 AM Bug #2421: Port Name bug in SummaryStatistics actor
- I suspect that the problem occurs for all derived actors. This would mean the any actors built on RExpression would n...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2421 (Resolved): Port Name bug in SummaryStatistics actor
- Dan Higgins wrote:
> Hey Chad,
> If I simply drag the SummaryStatistics actor (a specialized version of the R...
- 08:02 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I'll take this bug.
I was able to move a few files, see below.
I can also probably move the DBConnectionToken out.
- 07:58 PM Bug #2420 (Resolved): Need a 25x25 kepler icon to decorate title bars
- Hi Laura,
I'm assigning this bug to you because you will either know how to fix it
or know who to assign this one t...
- 04:15 PM Bug #2056: Port labels appear 'twice' when DataSource actor added
- ote - also happens on workflows without EML datasources
- 04:14 PM Bug #2056: Port labels appear 'twice' when DataSource actor added
- moved to 1.0, per conf call 17Apr06
- 10:55 AM Bug #2242: move metacat ecogrid service to new host
- Done. Both the KNB metacat and the EcoGrid interfaces now live on knb.msi.ucsb.edu. FIXED.
- 10:54 AM Bug #2171: Add support for missingValueCode in EML parser
- Christopher added NIL Token in ptolemy and our mssingValue can be expressed as NIL Token. So this bug fixed.
- 07:45 PM Bug #2419 (Resolved): turn Digir source 'off' as default data source
- Digir source has not been working and this results in 'hung' data searches. Even when working, Digir greatly increase...
- 07:30 PM Bug #2273: Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- Fixing this would require changes in the gdal code. Also, the Accumulation data is apparently not considered vital. T...
- 07:20 PM Bug #2415: Create KAR from Actor bug (on Mac)
- Corrected this problem by changing the OpenFileDialog to a SaveFileDialog
- 08:50 AM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
I would say 'no' although the two are similar. The Documentation actor provides a direct link to a html f...
- 04:26 PM Bug #2417 (Resolved): TRACKING: DOCUMENTATION - complete first draft of documentation
- complete first draft of documentation
Actor Man Pages
Getting started guide (incl. tutorial chapters)
- 04:15 PM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- Dan -
Has this Documentation actor been superseded by Edward's DocViewer? If so, let's close this bug
- 04:04 PM Bug #2416 (In Progress): ICONS: Tracking bug - Rearranging and regenerating icons
- Tracking bug - Rearranging and regenerating icons, per MB, MBJ and LLD conf calls
See Kepler Workflows with annot...
- 03:58 PM Bug #2034: provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialogs
- too general. will address in each dialog box, and any bugs can then be targeted specifically at occurrences
- 03:56 PM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- has largely been addressed in current ptolemy dialogs, but will be addressed specifically in new dialogs thru' new, s...
- 03:44 PM Bug #2415 (Resolved): Create KAR from Actor bug (on Mac)
- On the Mac, if one uses the 'Create KAR from Actor' menu on a modified RExpression actor, the Browse button for setti...
- 03:04 PM Bug #2349: Actors should have preconditions to test for long runs
- This enhancement is "Actors should have preconditions to test for long runs."
It is a nice idea, but low priority and...
- 03:01 PM Bug #2318: Copyrights and licenses of subpackages need to be handled
- I'm assigning this to Dan because he is the release master.
I'm not sure if there is time to do this or not, it is Da...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I'm closing this bug, which is "add welcome screen for release 1.0"
There is a related bug,
"Opening a preexisting m...
- 02:42 PM Bug #2414 (New): Opening a preexisting model should open in a blank viewer
- In "add welcome screen for release 1.0" at
- 02:24 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I took another look at this bug. In many ways, we could probably
close this, it falls under the newer bug
- 02:01 PM Bug #2413 (Resolved): ICONS: Monitor Value icon should show value
- Monitor Value icon should show value instead of svg icon
- 12:06 PM Bug #2352: Preferences System needs to be resolved
- I'm closing this bug because
"add welcome screen for release ...
- 12:03 PM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- I'm marking this bug as fixed, because I think the work here is done.
If there are problems, it can be reopened.
- 11:54 AM Bug #2407: Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- Fixed by updating ptii/ptolemy/actor/lib/WelcomeWindow:
show(): Call super.close() because _close() expects that the ...
- 03:18 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- note to self (or whoever has to change these "*Constant" icons in future...)
Actual icon is ptolemy.vergil.icon.Boxe...
- 02:42 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- changed icon assignments for:
Permanent String Constant (src/org/resurgence/actor/PermanentStringConstant.java)
- 02:34 PM Bug #2407: Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- I'll handle this one.
The problem is that we have a tableau associated with welcome window.
It will be a little while...
- 01:12 PM Bug #2407: Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- HINT: in Kepler, you can get the WelcomeWindow to show up again by deleting the file .ptolemyII in your 'home' direco...
- 01:48 PM Bug #2412 (Resolved): Unable to Create Kar file from composite
- A number of problem occur when trying to create a kar file from an existing composite actor in a workflow.
1) If y...
- 03:02 PM Bug #2389: Actor seach problem
- made the _hideName attribute self-closing tag. previously, it surrounded the icon description, which i think was an e...
- 02:43 PM Bug #2355: TOOLBAR: icon states don't display correctly for first four toolbar buttons
- 02:02 PM Bug #2409: Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
- may be intermittent - subsequently was able to get "Stop" to show up, even though it had failed previously - but stil...
- 10:18 AM Bug #2409 (Resolved): Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
- org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
When dragged to canvas, name ("Pause" or "Stop") does not show up. Right cl...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2410 (New): need feature in UI for users to assign icon to an actor
- If a user creates an R actor, there is currently no method for them to assign an icon to the R actor from the user in...
- 04:51 PM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- Spoke with Matt Jones on 10Apr06 - basically, any new text annotations created in Kepler will use the Annotation Acto...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2408 (Resolved): Need composite actor instance in actor tree
- Currently, when you drag a 'CompositeActor' from the actor tree to the work area, you get a 'CompositeActor' CLASS ac...
- 04:06 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- ah! - the DocViewer was in there, but it had no text label (as Dan had previously pointed out in an email), and its t...
- 11:21 AM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- DocViewer seems to be missing from your list. It only displays a rectangle. It should have text saying something like...
- 10:59 AM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- looked thru the 3 workflows created by Matt, which show all the current actors. According to these WFs, the following...
- 02:58 PM Bug #2407 (Resolved): Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- If you turn off welcome screen, then run kepler again. You will find kepler process keeps running after close all win...
- 02:57 PM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- This issue, reported by Zhijie, is now being tracked by Bug #2389. This bug should be used for tracking the original ...
- 02:54 PM Bug #2389: Actor seach problem
- This seems to be caused by DocViewer Parameter.
It appears in the tree with a "+" next to it, as if it is a folder ...
- 01:53 PM Bug #2399: problems with GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml
- Revised the RScript so that a nil ruleset is not sent to the GARP actor. This fix added some parameter checks to the ...
Also available in: Atom