From 02/02/2008 to 03/02/2008
- 02:04 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- I fixed a bug where the documentation would not show if a value in the moml was null. This fix was in the PTII tree ...
- 12:11 PM Bug #3169: Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- Oops, I meant to add that feature but forgot. I'll add it now. Thanks for finding it, Dan.
- 11:40 AM Bug #3169 (Resolved): Cannot add documentation to a new actor from within Kepler
- If one instantiates a new actor, it can be added to the library or saved as a KAR, but there is no way to add documen...
- 10:40 AM Bug #3167 (Resolved): Customize documentation fails when ports added
- New customized documentation dialog has a 'null' error when ports have been added.
To see the error, customize an ...
- 11:10 AM Bug #3078: No documentation for the 'SSH to Execute' actor
- These actors now have documentation. closing the bug.
- 11:03 AM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- This bug is now fixed. Kepler documentation can be edited and customized from the workflow.
- 03:13 PM Bug #3162 (Resolved): ptExecuteConfig.xml depends on removed basicKeplerLibrary.xml
- ptExecuteConfig.xml, used by ptexecute, depends on basicKeplerLibrary.xml,
which was recently removed from CVS. I tr...
- 01:38 PM Bug #3062: Need ASC grid Utilities actor
- A new actor called 'AscGridValue' has been added to the Kepler src and an example workflow using it has been added to...
- 08:43 AM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- added support for just viewing the contents of the cache file rather than trying to cram it into a table.
also, if th...
- 04:21 PM Bug #3161 (New): progress meter when downloading data with RBNBToKepler actors
- When the RBNBToKepler actors are downloading data, some kind of progress meter should appear.
- 04:17 PM Bug #3160 (New): RBNBToKepler actors should work within SDF, PN and DDF
- The RBNBToKepler actors need to work in a reasonable way under at least the following three domains: SDF, PN, DDF.
- 04:13 PM Bug #3159 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler datasource actors should be merged into one.
- The 3 RBNBToKepler actors should be merged into one.
- 04:08 PM Bug #3158 (New): RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly
- RBNBToKepler actors need to timeout more quickly when an RBNB server cannot be reached. It currently takes too long f...
- 03:58 PM Bug #3157 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes
- RBNBToKepler actors should support all three sink modes: Subscribe, Monitor and Request. Currently only Request is su...
- 03:45 PM Bug #3156 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should only download data for connected ports.
- RBNBToKepler actors should only download channel data for output ports that are connected.
Currently a requestChan...
- 03:39 PM Bug #3155 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler actors should allow different output formats
- RBNBToKepler actors need the ability to switch between at least two different styles of data output from their output...
- 03:00 PM Bug #3118: remove "Add" button from data Sources dialog
- We can reopen this if after more consideration we are sure that there will be no need for a search interface for regi...
- 02:56 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- Some additional comments:
It should be noted that the IPCC data that originally started this error is not the more c...
- 02:49 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- I've also hooked up the "Allow lenient data parsing" parameter from the EMLDatasource actor to the parsing behavior s...
- 02:31 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- We can display the message when the metadata is first parsed. Right now I have it as a MessageHandler warning for _e...
- 01:14 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- For that matter, even if record delimiter is present in the metadata, if we get a parsing error we might want to try ...
- 01:11 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- For common problems like this, if the record delim is missing from the metadata, we should try a couple of common one...
- 12:26 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- This is a problem due to the record delimiter [not] specified in the EML for the data.
the EMParser defaults to:
- 02:54 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- I'm quite happy with how this is working and feel it is ready to be included in the 1.0.0 release - closing the bug. ...
- 12:31 PM Bug #3154: Documentation missing for DarwinCoreDataSource
- In addition to adding the documentation to the moml in the actor library , we'll also need to add some code that was ...
- 11:47 AM Bug #3154 (Resolved): Documentation missing for DarwinCoreDataSource
- When a DarwinCoreDataSource is dragged to the work area from the actor list, there is no documentation available. The...
- 11:32 AM Bug #3039: EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- this is working now. uses the EML200Datasource as a lookup key in the library and uses the documentation found from ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #3061: Need IPCC data by month
- The ability to get data by month has been added to the limateFileProcessor and ClimateChangeFileProcessor actors.
- 12:51 PM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- I think the problem occurs for any of the IPCC files; specifically, look at
- 11:52 AM Bug #3153: Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- i'll take a look at this.
Is there a specific data package that you were looking at? (there are many)
- 11:44 AM Bug #3153 (Resolved): Preview problems with EML DataSource (for IPCC data)
- As of RC1, there is a 'Preview' menu item on the popup menu for EML DataSource actors. If one tries to preview the da...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3152: Use EcoGridServicesController with EcoGridWriter actor
- This actor is a rough test one which is in early stage. It needs to be polished. If we can use EcoGridServicesControl...
- 10:57 AM Bug #3152 (New): Use EcoGridServicesController with EcoGridWriter actor
- I'm of two minds here:
Pro: It seems like having to enter both a PutService endpoint and an AuthenticationService en...
- 08:42 PM Bug #3150: Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- I have added the python/jython actors back into my own copy of kepler for experimental testing. From the console outp...
- 04:26 PM Bug #3150: Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- The issue here is that Jython, the Java implementation of Python, writes
a cache file for each jar file in the class ...
- 08:04 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I merged in IOPortEvent and IOPortEventListener.
I also updated ptolemy/domains/pn/kernel/NondeterministicMerge
- 03:58 PM Bug #3147: Get rid of Swing componets in Ecogrid data access classes
- Actually, calling MessageHandler can result in problems, especially anything
that requires an answer, such as yesNoQu...
- 12:10 PM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- changes are now checked in. now need to create the actual dialog to edit the docs.
- 11:55 AM Bug #2853: Documentation (where to save it; customization)
- I have altered the ptII code so that if you have a documentationSpecializer defined in the config, the CustomizeDocum...
- 10:48 AM Bug #2937: Differentiate error msg between broken dataset links and insufficient access
- MessageHandler is being used to display any errors on download. and the errors are self correcting now (cache gets c...
- 09:33 AM Bug #3148: Add authentication error reporting
- added login error reporting (using MessageHandler) and also a 3-tries-and-you're-out loop so that there are are addit...
- 06:42 PM Bug #3140: RBNBToKepler2 actor output port generation problem
- I've identified the channels that are dropping after Fetch.
These are the 7 channels dropping from the current (as o...
- 02:12 PM Bug #3149: cannot add arbitrary jars when exporting archive
- This should also be handled by the dependency listing in the actor metadata that we had planned for but never used or...
- 11:31 AM Bug #3149 (New): cannot add arbitrary jars when exporting archive
- The "Export Archive (kar)" popup menu asks if the class file of an actor should be included in the kar, but there is ...
- 11:39 AM Bug #3150 (Resolved): Need to add PTII Python actors back into Kepler
- Ptolemy has 2 different actors that allow one to use Python scripts. These were removed from Kepler when all the acto...
- 11:06 AM Bug #3148 (Resolved): Add authentication error reporting
- When using the AuthenticationManager with the ecogrid services there is currently no feedback given to the user when ...
- 10:46 AM Bug #3131: R is not added to the path
- I'm closing this because right now, the only way to get R to work on linux or mac is to install it yourself and put i...
- 06:29 PM Bug #3147 (Resolved): Get rid of Swing componets in Ecogrid data access classes
- Here is an email from Matt:
I noticed you're having difficulty with calling the ecogrid data access class...
- 04:46 PM Bug #3132: Once an EML dataset gets an error in downloading, cache interface will keep getting same error
- In src/org/ecoinformatics/seek/datasource/EcogridDataCacheItem.java class, a cleanUpCache method was added. So if the...
- 03:54 PM Bug #2962: Add metadata to data tokens so that it can be used downstream
- To address axis labeling (and any alternate naming for R objects for that matter), the RExpression now sets a "name" ...
- 03:21 PM Bug #2965: Ability to easily concatenate identical data structures (EMLDatasource)
- While this approach may not be what was initially intended when this enhancement was requested, the RExpression actor...
- 03:13 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- I've added a demo workflow that illustrates the use of multiports (both input and output) and am working with Kirsten...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3144 (Resolved): add link in OSX Applications folder
- This bug is spawned from bug 3119. We need to figure out how to put a shortcut into the Applications folder on osx.
- 01:50 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- I'm going to close this bug and open another for osx since this is now fixed for windows.
- 12:54 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- Simply copying the kepler.app to the Applications directory will not work (due to some relative paths). To make the $...
- 12:42 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- I think we just copy the .app to the /Applications directory. Then users can drag it to the doc. that's what usuall...
- 12:23 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- I am not sure what 'shortcuts' mean for the Mac (an icon on the desktop?). Apparently, shortcuts for the Mac is NOT s...
- 12:11 PM Bug #3119: Need Installer shortcuts for Windows
- dan got this working for windows. need to add it for the mac.
- 01:45 PM Bug #2964: Change RExpression plotting actors to allow custom axis and title labels
- using R "attributes" of objects, we can add some metadata to the variables as the tokens are made available in R.
- 12:26 PM Bug #3143 (New): dataFrame_R cache problem under parallels
- I'm currently getting the following error with the demos/R/dataFrame_R.xml workflow when trying to run it under Paral...
- 02:24 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- The latest incarnation is to put any multiport input into an R list. The list variable name is the name of the input...
- 11:11 AM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- The RExpresion actor should definitely not depend on upstream port names, because that makes the script non-portable ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- A note on variable naming conflicts:
-Take the case of 2 EML actors sitting upstream from an RExpression actor. Both...
- 04:14 PM Bug #2959: Need for Multiport input for RExpression actor
- I propose (and have made the modification locally) that an RExpression actor with a multi port should:
1. handle inpu...
- 11:05 AM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- PortEvent and PortEventListener have been renamed.
- 09:05 AM Bug #3099: GetDocumentationAction.java needs to be moved into pII source
- included in RC1 - retarget
- 08:41 AM Bug #3053: Multiple Documentation windows not possible
- this is part of RC1 - retargeting
- 08:40 AM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- this is part of RC1 - retargeting bug
- 03:26 PM Bug #3123: Change icons to be kepler specific
- dan fixed this. both mac and windows launchers now have the green K icon.
- 03:21 PM Bug #3134: demo workflow 02-LotkaVolterraPredatorPrey.xml needs windows resaved
- After Edward and Christopher fixed the bug, I rearranged the windows and resaved the workflows. They all open with t...
- 04:14 PM Bug #3134: demo workflow 02-LotkaVolterraPredatorPrey.xml needs windows resaved
- Edward fixed this bug in several files today
2008-02-06 15:55 eal
* ptolemy/actor/: gui/AbstractPlaceableA...
- 02:45 PM Bug #2937: Differentiate error msg between broken dataset links and insufficient access
- this is related to bug 3132 in that data download errors are not self correcting.
- 02:35 PM Bug #2961: Include option in EMLDatasource actor to use 'most recent' data
- this change has been included in RC1
- 02:33 PM Bug #2939: Add ability to access password protected EarthGrid data from within Kepler
- This has been included with RC1 and the Ecogrid-1.0.0 upgrade
- 02:25 PM Bug #3131: R is not added to the path
- R is now added to the path on windows. We are not including the R installation for the mac or linux installer so i'm...
- 12:02 PM Bug #3140 (Resolved): RBNBToKepler2 actor output port generation problem
- This actor is having problems dealing with output port generation when pointed at "niagara-dev.sdsc.edu:3333" (an sds...
- 11:54 AM Bug #3039: EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- Spoke with chad b. about this - it would be better if object instantiation did not circumvent the actor library cache...
- 10:14 AM Bug #3138 (Resolved): remove the distributed options menu item for 1.0 release
- We are not going to support distributed computing in 1.0 so the menu option should be removed for the release.
- 10:24 AM Bug #3039: EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- Got it working so that when EML Datasource actors are added to the search results, documentation is added to them bas...
- 05:06 PM Bug #3039: EML2 Datasource (from search) does not include Documentation
- I've been looking at this for a bit.
My plan was to look up the EML actor that is in the component library (it contai...
- 07:51 PM Bug #3129: links exist to ptII demos that do not work
- I looked into this, and I think the problem is that I was running out
of memory, see http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.o...
- 06:47 PM Bug #3129: links exist to ptII demos that do not work
- If you tell me what demos to exclude, I can update
completeDemosPtinyKepler.htm in the rel-7-0-beta-2 branch and the...
- 06:50 PM Bug #3127: workflows can open off the screen
- BTW - There is some code in Ptolemy that does this, see
2007-08-21 12:14 cxh
- 06:22 PM Bug #3134: demo workflow 02-LotkaVolterraPredatorPrey.xml needs windows resaved
- It looks like saving the location of the Display window is broken
in Ptolemy II 7.0.beta, so it is likely broken in K...
- 02:50 PM Bug #3118: remove "Add" button from data Sources dialog
- As part of RC1, we've removed (comment out) the Add button from the GUI. All the other underlying code for searching...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- Endpoints are now automatically refreshing from the registry when a user first goes to the Data search tab. This sti...
- 02:36 PM Bug #3134: demo workflow 02-LotkaVolterraPredatorPrey.xml needs windows resaved
- We seem to have lost the ability to save the position of output windows. I move the windows, then resave the workflo...
- 02:12 PM Bug #3134: demo workflow 02-LotkaVolterraPredatorPrey.xml needs windows resaved
- same with 06-webServicesAndDataTransformation.xml
- 02:06 PM Bug #3134 (Resolved): demo workflow 02-LotkaVolterraPredatorPrey.xml needs windows resaved
- The windows were saved over top of one another. If they are tiled, then resaved, it will be easier for people to see...
- 02:08 PM Bug #3135 (Resolved): semantic type and class params need special handling in doc window
- When a documentation window opens, it needs to be made aware that the SemanticType and class attributes of an actor s...
- 02:02 PM Bug #3131: R is not added to the path
- The error is actually with the ExternalExec actor in the 08-CommandLine_2.xml demo. It tries to call R on the comman...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3131: R is not added to the path
- *** Bug 3133 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:40 PM Bug #3131: R is not added to the path
- You should not need to add R to the path if it is installed with the installer. If the R.zip is installed inside $KEP...
- 01:31 PM Bug #3131 (Resolved): R is not added to the path
- The errors cxh got with R seem to be coming from the fact that R is installed, but not put into the path on windows. ...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3133: R is not added to the path
- accidentally submitted this twice.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 3131 ***
- 01:50 PM Bug #3133 (Resolved): R is not added to the path
- The errors cxh got with R seem to be coming from the fact that R is installed, but not put into the path on windows. ...
- 01:46 PM Bug #3132 (Resolved): Once an EML dataset gets an error in downloading, cache interface will keep getting same error
- Somehow if an EML dataset can't get data from ecogrid server (e.g. a network glitch), kepler system will keep getting...
- 01:28 PM Bug #3130 (Resolved): Add an accelerator (keyboard shortcut) for opening a new blank workflow
- Add an accelerator for opening a new blank workflow canvas (File => New Workflow => Blank).
Unless 'n' is taken I ...
- 01:18 PM Bug #3129 (Resolved): links exist to ptII demos that do not work
- There are links in the documentation for kepler to ptII demos that don't work. These demos need to be pulled out. T...
- 11:58 AM Bug #3128 (Resolved): Kepler devel tree can't be compiled in java 1.6.0: DBConnection problem
- Christopher Brooks reported he couldn't compile the src code -
When I run:
- 10:02 AM Bug #2967: Add a 'View data' menu to data source actors
- The "Preview" action on the EMLDatasource handles the features requested in this bug.
Preview is available starting i...
- 09:54 AM Bug #2966: Add a 'Preview data' menu to data source actors
- this change has been included as part of 1.0.0RC1
additional bugs have been reported in a different bugzilla entry.
- 09:44 AM Bug #3125: Preview actor issues with EMLDatasource
- Fixes for the issues:
1. Reworked the initialize()/fire() methods for the "As Column Vector" and "As Column Based Rec...
- 01:29 PM Bug #3127 (Resolved): workflows can open off the screen
- When a workflow is saved, the screen coords of where the window is are also saved. If the screen it was saved on was...
- 01:15 PM Bug #1838: need user level documentation
- User documentation has been created and is now part of the kepler release. any further bugs about this issue should ...
- 01:02 PM Bug #1838: need user level documentation
- retarget to 1.0
- 01:04 PM Bug #2531: The link from Kepler intro page to the Ptolemy quick links page is broken
- retarget to 1.0
- 01:03 PM Bug #2490: Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- retarget to 1.0
- 01:03 PM Bug #3026: Actor documentation does not appear in older workflows
- retarget to 1.0
- 09:52 AM Bug #3126 (Resolved): add R system installation to the Mac installer
- The R system is installed under windows as an option, but not under MacOS X. We need to add this so that Mac users c...
Also available in: Atom