From 12/24/2008 to 01/22/2009
- 05:23 PM Bug #3770: CompositeActor "Open Actor" menu item is missing
- Again, (like the absence of File --> Save AS) this isn't a problem arising from the build system. It is a problem tha...
- 04:13 PM Bug #3738: File -> Save As menu item is missing
- This bug has nothing to do with the build system. The Save As menu item is still available in Kepler 1.0.
- 03:17 PM Bug #3771: ant update error
- 01:59 PM Bug #3771 (Resolved): ant update error
- ant update target is currently giving an error:
- 03:01 PM Bug #3673: Create model for the Report Instance (RIO)
- Consolidating most of the RIO/ROML into a single model.
Point of divergence is at the "item" level where the ROML onl...
- 03:01 PM Bug #3769: Problem with DistributedCompositeActor
- move distributed composite actor info to master-slave dir. From now no, if users want to use distributed composite ac...
- 01:31 PM Bug #3769 (Resolved): Problem with DistributedCompositeActor
- On my linux box, kepler r16420, ptII r52162 if I:
ant clean-all, ant run, kepler launches with no errors.
- 02:58 PM Bug #3636: Support multiple Report formats
- *** Bug 3648 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 02:53 PM Bug #3636: Support multiple Report formats
- Targeting support for three "formats":
1.) PDF (assembled with XSLT/Apache FOP)
2.) HTML (assembled from Java/XML+XSL...
- 02:58 PM Bug #3648: Create Report format converter
- This is essentially done. Using FOP for most of it; a little vanilla xsl to get the html.
Consolidating this into #36...
- 02:55 PM Bug #3647: Create Report Assembler
- The assembler need only deal with Java objects (making formatting decisions and looking up values from provenance). T...
- 01:38 PM Bug #3738: File -> Save As menu item is missing
- I suspect this may be related to the build system, David do you see this problem too? I see it both on my linux cmd l...
- 01:36 PM Bug #3770 (Resolved): CompositeActor "Open Actor" menu item is missing
- On my linux command line build, and my mac eclipse build, the 'Open Actor' context menu is missing for the CompositeA...
- 11:15 AM Bug #3766 (New): Improve menu options in text editor
- In the built in text editor it would be nice to have typical 'Edit' menu items like Find, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
- 03:59 PM Bug #3764: Kepler needs to support EML 2.1.0
- yes, 2.1.0.
- 03:56 PM Bug #3764: Kepler needs to support EML 2.1.0
- I'm pretty sure it already supports EML 2.0.1. Did you mean to say the upcoming release of EML 2.1.0?
- 03:36 PM Bug #3764 (Resolved): Kepler needs to support EML 2.1.0
- Support for EML 2.0.1 needs to be added to kepler.
- 09:27 AM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I'm closing this one:
- I searched the tree for JOptionPane.showMessageDialog and replaced it
with either throw new I...
- 08:48 AM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I've now removed JOptionPane from the RExpression2 actor (the JRI implementation of the RExpression actor).
- 10:09 AM Bug #3739 (Resolved): Issues in inferring data lineage via the provenance recorder
- I am trying to figure out how to infer data/token dependencies (more generally, data lineage information) via the cur...
- 10:37 PM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I was there when Edward ran the demo and we _may_ have seen a message
about R not being installed. Even if we did, t...
- 05:36 PM Bug #3738 (Resolved): File -> Save As menu item is missing
- File -> Save As menu item is missing.
- 02:06 PM Bug #3735: R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- I've tried a few things to have Kepler _not_ find my R installation. Removing the R executable from my PATH gives me ...
- 02:05 PM Bug #3667: Mock-up Report Designer UI
- Report Designer UI design is now seen as integrated within the Kepler UI and also with the Workflow run browser.
- 11:14 AM Bug #3735 (Resolved): R actor produces 'null' message when R not found on PATH
- Edward Lee reports thatthe R actor produces a 'null' error message when one of the demo workflows that requires R is ...
- 10:34 AM Bug #3734 (Resolved): Some demos no longer work after new build/repos
- All of the demos need to be checked to be sure that they work with the new repository and build system.
- 04:12 PM Bug #3722: parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- This has been fixed, probably by one of Christopher's ptII checkins, perhaps the same that fixed bug 3723.
- 03:56 PM Bug #3128: Kepler devel tree can't be compiled in java 1.6.0: DBConnection problem
- With the new build system under Windows with JDK 1.6.0_05, I get:
[compile] Compiling core...
[compile] Compiling 9...
- 02:57 PM Bug #3723: all actors appear in the same upper-left position when dragged onto canvas
- Fixed by updating vergil/basic/EditorDropTarget.java
I'm not sure what the original cause was, but it looks like some...
- 04:56 PM Bug #3724 (New): composite's ports cannot be renamed from within composite--add context menu?
- In contrast to Ptolemy, port names of a composite cannot be renamed from within this composite by editing the propert...
- 03:36 PM Bug #3722: parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- Chances are this is an artifact related to one of the exp files not being in sync with the ptolemy repository. When ...
- 03:23 PM Bug #3722: parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- The Provenance Recorder also doesn't appear when dragged onto canvas.
- 03:13 PM Bug #3722 (Resolved): parameters cannot be dragged onto the canvas
- Parameters can no longer be dragged onto the canvas, they don't appear. This happens in kepler r16214 with ptII r5193...
- 03:20 PM Bug #3723 (Resolved): all actors appear in the same upper-left position when dragged onto canvas
- All the actors appear in the same upper-left position no matter where you drag them onto the canvas. Like bug #3722, ...
Also available in: Atom