From 11/30/2003 to 12/29/2003
- 01:50 PM Bug #1243: misc morpho issues needed for release
- 2) fixed
- 01:44 PM Bug #1243: misc morpho issues needed for release
- 5) and 6) fixed
- 01:00 PM Bug #1243: misc morpho issues needed for release
- 1), 3), and 4) bugs fixed. (Higgins)
- 11:10 AM Bug #1243 (Resolved): misc morpho issues needed for release
- These are issues I encountered while test driving the 1.5alpha1 release.
1) Remove "Conversion to EML2 Complete" d...
- 01:21 PM Bug #1244: keywordType can't be edited in tree editor
- removed code which inserted unneeded spaces!
- 11:54 AM Bug #1244 (Resolved): keywordType can't be edited in tree editor
- Problem: space inserted before value of 'keywordType' attribute in XML tree
editor, which causes an invalid document...
- 11:26 AM Bug #1204: data handling for eml2 packages
- implemented: urn assumed is of form
"ecogrid:\\system\localid\other" where localid is of form 'higgins.234.3"
- 11:23 AM Bug #1055: Data files added after a package has been created display incorrectly.
- Due to current use of eml2 documents in Morpho 1.5, this particular bug is no
longer valid. (Need to check operation ...
- 11:21 AM Bug #1016: System Identifier problems in DOCTYPE
- This problem is absent in the 1.5 version of Morpho since it only saves eml2.0.0
documents which are XMLSchema based ...
- 11:12 AM Bug #931: Need more descriptive identifiers
- Fixed as part of eml2.0.0 update (since the various modules are now inside a
single document, ids are not used),
- 11:10 AM Bug #665: use mime types for image and other format names
- This bug is 'corrected' in version 1.5 where EML 2.0.0 is used and one picks
formats from a list in the DataPackage w...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1234: remove eml2 dependency from DataPackageFactory->getDataPackage(Node) method
- The getDataPackage(Node node) method in DataPackageFactory class has been
modified to actually check the DOM indicate...
- 11:20 AM Bug #1239: morpho fails when lastId gets out of sync
- I did delete the entire .morpho directory when this problem occurred. When does
it run setlastid? If it is only run...
- 09:46 AM Bug #1239: morpho fails when lastId gets out of sync
- The setLastID method in the Morpho class is supposed to check with metacat for
the last ID. It seems to work fine for...
- 11:10 AM Bug #1242 (Resolved): Metadisplay back button broken
Clicking on the Data Table column headers causes the metadisplay to show the
correct metadata, but clic...
- 10:56 AM Bug #1241 (Resolved): Search Results Data/Nodata icons not working for EML2
- In the search results dialog, the icons on the left showing "has data" (red
icon) or "description only" (blue icon) ...
- 09:50 AM Bug #1240: Old profiles need eml 2 returndoc types
- I set the current profile code up to be update config.xml anytime the version
string in the code changes. When Morph...
- 09:25 AM Bug #1240: Old profiles need eml 2 returndoc types
- It looks like the current profile is updated when a new version is installed,
but other profiles are not. Another pos...
- 07:20 PM Bug #1240 (Resolved): Old profiles need eml 2 returndoc types
- Profiles created in morpho < 1.5aplha1 do not contain:
- 05:26 PM Bug #1239 (Resolved): morpho fails when lastId gets out of sync
- I recently had to delete all the profile information that was contained in
.morpho. A new .morpho was created when ...
- 08:51 AM Bug #88: need ability to manipulate access control lists
- Still need a better interface for access control with eml2.0.0
- 08:50 AM Bug #1072: need to associate Protocol/Project with specific Entities
- This problem is automatically corrected in eml2. New version of Morpho uses eml2.
- 08:47 AM Bug #1156: eml2 updates to TextImportWizard
- TextIMportWizard has been redesigned for eml2 and incorporated into the second
part of the DataPackage wizard.
- 08:44 AM Bug #1203: Automatic display of eml-beta6 docs as eml2.0 docs
- This change has been implemented in latest version.
- 08:36 AM Bug #935: Change behavior of routine that tests for 'access missing' triples
- This problem is no longer applicable with the eml2 version of Morpho
- 08:32 AM Bug #671: convert beta6 to eml-2.0.0
- automatic conversion of old emlbeta6 to eml2 now occurs for display (using
XSLT). Owner must save the new package bef...
- 08:29 AM Bug #650: Add Delete functionality for individual modules and data sets
- This functionality is now 'automatically' handled with the single xml tree of
eml2. Any part of the tree can be remov...
- 08:26 AM Bug #614: save menu item for user-initiated saves
- A 'Save' menu item has been implemented to work with the new eml2 version of
morpho and the new AbstractDataPackage c...
- 08:25 AM Bug #553: support eml 2.0.0 and later revisions
- Morpho now uses eml 2.0.0 so this bug is no longer applicable.
- 08:23 AM Bug #434: Copying root nodes in XML editor
- This problem essentially disappears with the eml2 editor, since what were
different modules are now subtrees in a sin...
- 08:19 AM Bug #359: new mechanism for editing XML attributes
- XML attributes can now be displayed as part of the tree display in the editor.
- 08:18 AM Bug #354: User input column(Attribute) data types
- fixed as part of new eml2 wizard
- 08:16 AM Bug #267: Add schema support to Morpho XML editor
- Editor will now handle schema based documents. Actually, the editor currently
uses a 'template; which can be created ...
- 12:31 PM Bug #1237: After edit in morpho, package title and info disappears in package list
- Discussion with Jing indicate that this (the index problem) is a Metacat bug
that has already been fixed in the versi...
- 11:47 AM Bug #1237: After edit in morpho, package title and info disappears in package list
- When you go to open the package in Morpho, it also shows the package without the
title, etc., so at least it is not a...
- 08:12 AM Bug #1237: After edit in morpho, package title and info disappears in package list
- Since the demonstration of this bug is with a web page rather than Morpho, there
would seem to be some question as to...
- 05:22 PM Bug #1237 (Resolved): After edit in morpho, package title and info disappears in package list
- I am using metacat-1.3.1 and morpho-1.4.0 and have found that editing the
overall description of a dataset (i.e. the...
- 10:58 PM Bug #669: streamline entry for responsible party
- Retargeting at 1.5, as at least one mechanism for streamlining party entry has
been prototyped. Thus release may not...
- 10:52 PM Bug #1215: Adding a Print menu option in Morpho
- This bug requests the same functionality the bug 1188 does. Marking this as a
*** This bug has been mark...
- 10:49 PM Bug #1215: Adding a Print menu option in Morpho
- *** Bug 1216 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 10:52 PM Bug #1188: add 'formatted printed output' for datapackage metadata
- *** Bug 1215 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 10:49 PM Bug #1216: Adding a Print menu option in Morpho
- Bug accidentally entered twice.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1215 ***
- 09:42 PM Bug #1201: Changes to Attribute dialog
- For b) I suggest the following new text (which still may be too long):
Nominal: unordered categories or text strin...
- 07:07 PM Bug #1200: redesign INLINE/ONLINE/OFFLINE wizard page as a progressive questionnaire
- Here's some candidate text for these questions:
1) Radio button with two choices, first is selected:
1a) Include d...
- 03:10 PM Bug #1234 (Resolved): remove eml2 dependency from DataPackageFactory->getDataPackage(Node) method
- public static AbstractDataPackage getDataPackage(Node node) method should be
changed to inspect the passed DOM ("nod...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1187: add ca
- This bug has no information!
- 12:06 PM Bug #425: need facilities for deleting duplicated entries in Datapackage wizard
- superseded by new data package wizard
- 05:22 PM Bug #1231 (Resolved): morpho skips columns during metadata entry of data file.
- I just tried enterring some metadata for a file and found that morpho would not
let me enter metadata for certain co...
- 08:16 AM Bug #1228: Open command not working correctly on older versions of Morpho
- This bug does not occur in the current version (Morpho 1.5beta1)
- 08:15 AM Bug #1228 (Resolved): Open command not working correctly on older versions of Morpho
- I discovered a problem with the 'Open' button not working when I first started
Morpho 1.4. Clicking the button sever...
Also available in: Atom