From 01/05/2006 to 02/03/2006
- 12:26 PM Bug #1909: generalize cache manager to provide support for very large data files
- The two types of cache objects which provide access to the raw file:
RawDataCacheObject and DataCacheFileObject, both...
- 12:22 PM Bug #2141: resultset cache expiration problem
- In CVS, CacheExpiration can now be set on each CacheObject. There are three
different expiration "policies", by date...
- 01:19 PM Bug #2345: Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- In order to illustrate what the icons *should* look like, I have assigned the
icon by LSID (instead of by classname) ...
- 01:07 PM Bug #2347: Need to be able to terminate workflow 'animation/feedback'
- replaced with a JCheckBoxMenuItem to match new design. now toggles on and off.
Dan's namign comments are being discus...
- 01:00 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- closed - fixed by Christopher
- 12:58 PM Bug #2336: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - implement class.forName in getActionFor()
- done. also moved all code out of BasicGraphFrame and into its own self-contained
class, to make it easier to address ...
- 11:19 AM Bug #2348 (In Progress): Rewrite disk based GIS code for speed increase
- Currently, the java GIS routines for handling ascii grid files uses a
PersistentVector class that was originally cre...
- 10:45 AM Bug #2275: Replace the DataCacheManager
- This has been accomplished. The DataCacheManager still exists but uses the
CacheManager as its backend object persis...
- 03:10 PM Bug #2347 (Resolved): Need to be able to terminate workflow 'animation/feedback'
- In using the new Kepler menu system, I can across a problem. In the old
menus (aka Ptolemy menu) there is a menu ite...
- 04:05 PM Bug #2346: Memory utilization on startup.
- Just some info, there was some traffic about this on 12/21/2005 in kepler-dev.
Basically, the problem is that Kepler...
- 11:25 AM Bug #2346 (Resolved): Memory utilization on startup.
- Current CVS head of kepler (1-27-06): At welcome window, after forced gc,
memory usage is 57M. After one empty gra...
- 03:36 PM Bug #2089: Problem with docs source code with Java 1.5
- I'm not sure what's up, but it looks like kepler fails to compile
under Java 1.4.1_01 for me under linux:
- 11:07 AM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- Committed change to ecogrid seek repository adding EcogridGetToStreamClient
class which greatly reduces memory requir...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2341: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - Some mapped menu items not working
- Christopher added the code changes to
ptolemy.actor.gui.TableauFrame.ViewMenuListener.actionPerformed(), which fixed
- 04:04 PM Bug #2345 (Resolved): Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- **This pertains to running Kepler with the new icons enabled**
(to do so, edit the file configs/ptolemy/configs/kepl...
- 12:06 PM Bug #2344 (Resolved): Duplicate Actors that read directories
- Dan wrote:
> Does anyone out there know if there is a difference in the basic
> functionality of the DirectoryListi...
- 09:42 AM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- Hi Chad,
My concern is that adding the filter to TableauFrame is the wrong place,
since TableauFrame is the base clas...
- 04:27 PM Bug #2225: EML parser does not handle attribute list reference
- I double cheked code. It only shows attribute reference can be handle correctly.
but attributeList and entity couldn'...
- 02:26 PM Bug #2325: Actor Library Folders Should Not Be Draggable
- Fixed this in the PTII/ptolemy/vergil/tree/PTree.java Users can no longer drag
- 02:28 PM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- I modified PTII ptolemy/actor/gui/TableauFrame code to put a .xml extension on
the files when it save them. it only ...
- 11:17 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- The only way we could fix this is to have multiple .kepler directories on one
machine. This would require a profiling...
- 11:14 AM Bug #2254: Order of actors in list changes with every new launch of Kepler
- I just tested this and it appears to now be fixed. Shawn added a sort order
attribute into the ontology for sorting ...
- 11:11 AM Bug #1872: kepler possibly not picking up changes as entered
- I think I may have fixed this when I disabled the dragging from the canvas to
the actor library. There was a problem...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2340: Adding new actor to actor tree does not work
- I have disabled this menu item. I don't think it is desired functionality and
it probably will not be reenabled.
- 10:36 AM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- Semantic Annotations are no longer lost when creating kar files. This issue is
- 10:35 AM Bug #1924: Refactor actor and data display and search code
- This is mostly working now. The only remaining issue is that Shawn and I can't
get the tree to refresh after adding ...
- 10:24 AM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- This is now mostly working, but there are still issues with adding annotations
to the actor. Shawn and I are going t...
- 09:00 PM Bug #2341: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - Some mapped menu items not working
- This was happening because we were setting the Action.NAME, and the ptii code
uses the menu name to create a Factory ...
- 08:50 PM Bug #2342: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - some toolbar buttons showing text
- This was happening because we were setting the Action.NAME, which, in turn,
prompted the ptii code to show the name o...
- 03:52 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- My bad typo, the other bug is
About the difference between th...
- 02:51 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I can take this bug, but I'm not sure how it is different from
- 10:56 AM Bug #2343 (Resolved): add welcome screen for release 1.0
- One of the prioritization decisions for Release 1.0 was to get rid of the html
page and open a blank workflow canva...
- 02:47 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- Another reason this doesn't work is that the KAR creation code seems to find all
semanticType attributes and change t...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- I disagree. The responsibility should be on the kar ingestion system (kis) to
take a broader view and detach itself ...
- 02:15 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- One reason this is messed up is that the Semantic Type Editor (STE) creates
properties with the naming scheme "semTyp...
- 12:37 PM Bug #2329: Summary Statistics Actor not working
- The problem was traced to the ActorMetadata class. It runed out that this class
did not reset values of StringAttribu...
- 02:57 PM Bug #2342 (In Progress): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - some toolbar buttons showing text
- This issue is related to the top-level menu items - when kepler menus are
enabled, the last 7 toolbar buttons (port/...
- 02:26 PM Bug #2334: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - add support for menu separators
- done - see uiMenuMappings_en_US.properties file for instructions and examples
- 02:24 PM Bug #2341 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - Some mapped menu items not working
- Five of the menu items mapped from ptii menus don't work under the new kepler
File->Save As (in p...
- 12:10 PM Bug #2340 (Resolved): Adding new actor to actor tree does not work
- Right clicking on a directory in the actor tree brings up a menu to add an actor
to the folder. Selecting the add ac...
- 02:48 PM Bug #2016: MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- Split into multiple bugs, tracked by Bug #2337 (main menus) and Bug #2338 (popup
- 02:46 PM Bug #2338 (In Progress): TRACKING - MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- Tracking bug for pop-up context menu revisions - see dependency tree.
Replaces part of Bug #2016
See menu redesigns...
- 02:15 PM Bug #2337 (In Progress): TRACKING - MENUS: Top-Level Menu Revision
- Have now got most of menus loading from a properties file. However, several
things yet to do, and several bugs to fi...
- 02:13 PM Bug #2336 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - implement class.forName in getActionFor()
- Need to implement class.forName in BasicGraphFrame -> getActionFor(), to
instantiate non-PTII menu items
- 02:12 PM Bug #2335 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - dynamic addition of menu items
- Need to look at dynamic addition of menu items to Window menu and MRU File menu.
Need to keep a pointer to these for...
- 02:11 PM Bug #2334 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - add support for menu separators
- Need to add support for menu separators in th eproperties file etc
- 02:09 PM Bug #2333 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - relocate code further up class hierarchy
- Currently implemented in BasicGraphFrame.pack() because that's in src/exp;
however, the whole thing needs to be furt...
- 02:08 PM Bug #2332 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - link ptii enabled/disabled listeners
- need to link enabled/disabled listeners to old menu items, so state of new ones
mirrors state of old ones in real ti...
- 02:06 PM Bug #2329: Summary Statistics Actor not working
- This problem looks like it is caused by a failure of the kar parser in the
ActorMetadata class. It looks like this cl...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The change referred to by Kevin (single download at a time) does indeed fix the
memory problems referred to. (Dan Hi...
- 12:32 PM Bug #2330 (Resolved): Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- When saving a workflow, if you just enter a file name without the '.xml' or
'.moml' extender, the file is saved as t...
- 12:27 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- In r1.26 of org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.EcogridDataCacheItem, I added a
simple mutex mechanism which only allo...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2328 (Resolved): Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The workflow 'IPCC_Base_Layers.xml' contains 10 eml2 datasource actors. It is
thus a severe test of multiple datasou...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2329 (Resolved): Summary Statistics Actor not working
- The Summary Statistic actor is derived from the base RExpression actor. If this
actor is draged to the screen, the p...
- 03:09 PM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- This bug was fixed by adding code to use temporary files for passing large
Kepler arrays to R. The R script automatic...
- 09:09 PM Bug #2326: Kepler workflow loading freezes when trying to load actors using a password attribute
- resolved by improving database schema extraction performance
Also available in: Atom