From 03/01/2004 to 03/30/2004
- 05:00 PM Bug #1394: Morpho editor buttons should be relabeled
- behavior fixed as indicated.
- 04:59 PM Bug #1361: Mac problems with Morpho 1.5.0beta1.0
- These issues have been corrected.
- 04:57 PM Bug #1395: geo cov and temporal cov dialogs shouldn't increment revision
- action fixed as indicated
- 04:53 PM Bug #1421: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- This problem was due to the move of various information about returnfields from
the profile xml doc to the config.xml...
- 02:19 PM Bug #1426 (In Progress): closing unsaved package does not close package
- if you have an unsaved package open and you close the window, morpho asks you
if you'd like to save the package. i...
- 02:14 PM Bug #1425 (Resolved): main package screen not getting updated and editing problems
- when you add information using the following menu items under documentation the
changes are not reflected in the ma...
- 01:44 PM Bug #1424 (Resolved): access control changes not made in package
- I opened an existing package and went to the documentation menu/Access
Permisions. I changed the permission so tha...
- 01:00 PM Bug #1420: define access dialog needs progress bar
- And while you're at it, the dialog with the progress bar might as well tell the
user what it's doing, such as "Retrie...
- 10:58 AM Bug #1420 (Resolved): define access dialog needs progress bar
- Since the define access dialog takes so long to come up (since it's doing an
ldap query) it should have a progress ...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1423 (Resolved): save package dialog problems
- when you choose save from the file menu, you are shown a dialog with two check
boxes, save locally and save to netw...
- 11:19 AM Bug #1422 (Resolved): reopening a package shows only local version
- i created a package with the wizard which I then saved locally and to metacat.
i closed the package, then reopened...
- 11:05 AM Bug #1421 (Resolved): java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- When I display a query result, I always get an error that says:
"(2,432) java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: ...
- 10:55 AM Bug #1381: keyword set editor efficiency problems
- I also just noticed a bug in the dialog where if you open the define keyword
set dialog, then click add, then type i...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1419 (Resolved): search screen buttons need keyboard equivalent
- The ok and cancel buttons in the search dialog need to be linked to the enter
and escape keys (resp.). This is a v...
- 10:44 AM Bug #1418: MetacatUploadException when saving package
Fixed. Eralier, Method and Project screens were not being inserted in right
- 10:23 AM Bug #1418: MetacatUploadException when saving package
- It looks like the problem is that the methods element is being inserted out of
order in the document. The EML docum...
- 10:13 AM Bug #1418 (Resolved): MetacatUploadException when saving package
- I created a package with the wizard then attempted to save the package (both
locally and to the server) and I got a...
- 10:03 AM Bug #1392: memory problems
- i had launched morpho via ant when i encountered this bug. i have since been
running it via the batch file and have...
- 10:01 AM Bug #1387: pasting large amounts of text hangs morpho
- I messed around with this more and I think sid is right. i inadvertently
pasted in a picture on the web page i was ...
- 09:57 AM Bug #1417 (Resolved): fixes for step 14 of 14
- the text alignment of the "or click here..." link is weird. It is part of the
previous sentence but it isn't on th...
- 09:54 AM Bug #1416 (Resolved): fixes in step 13 of 14
- The bold header should read: "Would you like to allow the public to read your
dataset?" The "Yes" radio button has...
- 01:53 PM Bug #1413 (Resolved): fixes for step 12 of 14
- There is no introductory text in step 12 of 14 like there is in the other
panels. This should be added to the top ...
- 01:46 PM Bug #1412 (Resolved): fixes in 11 of 14
- decapitalize Temporal Coverage in the bold text. change the non bold text to
say: "Temporal coverage can be specif...
- 01:42 PM Bug #1411 (Resolved): fixes in geographic coverage screens (step 10 of 14)
- decaptialize Spatial Coverage in the bold block.
longitude is spelled wrong.
In the "add" dialog box, remove ...
- 12:10 PM Bug #1410 (Resolved): fix text in step 9 of 14
- The bold text in other steps has a colon after it. this one has a period. I
think the period is better but it shou...
- 12:05 PM Bug #1409 (Resolved): fix text in step 8 of 14
- remove the comma in the bold text. Also, in the previous frames, all of the
bold text had started with an impariti...
- 11:54 AM Bug #1408 (Resolved): fix text in step 7 of 14
- The bold heading should be changed to "Enter information about associated
people and organizations." Note the lowe...
- 11:50 AM Bug #1407 (Resolved): fix text in step 6 of 14
- The bold heading should read "Enter information about contacts." Note the
lowercase C in contacts and the omission...
- 11:31 AM Bug #1404: fix text in page 2 of 14 in the package wizard
- fixed as indicated.
- 11:02 AM Bug #1404 (Resolved): fix text in page 2 of 14 in the package wizard
- The first word (at least) of the example title should be capitalized.
In the "Enter an abstract..." text block, "...
- 11:11 AM Bug #1406 (Resolved): wording in step 5 of 14
- The first sentence says "...persons or organizations certified for the data."
I'm not sure if "certified" is a tec...
- 11:06 AM Bug #1405 (Resolved): text in page 3 of 14 needs revision
- change the phrasing "one to many" to "one or more in the "Enter the keywords.."
change the text "which a...
- 11:05 AM Bug #1391: massive stack dump when editing data
- At least in my initial attempt, I cannot reproduce this problem !
- 10:59 AM Bug #1389: Note in step 1 of 14 needs rewriting
- In the data package wizard page 1 of 14, the last sentence (in the top block of
text) should read "You can provide *...
- 10:18 AM Bug #1396: data package moved/resized when documentation dialogs close
- package display is reloaded when there is an indication that something has
changed. Code has been modified so that wi...
- 04:41 PM Bug #1396 (Resolved): data package moved/resized when documentation dialogs close
- Each time one of the documentation dialogs is closed (e.g., usage rights, geo or
temporal coverage), the package is ...
- 04:36 PM Bug #1395 (Resolved): geo cov and temporal cov dialogs shouldn't increment revision
- The current morpho dialogs for geographic coverage (Documentation|Geographic
Coverage...") and temporal coverage (Do...
- 04:29 PM Bug #1394 (Resolved): Morpho editor buttons should be relabeled
- The current morpho metadata editor has buttons labeled "Revert" and "Finish".
These should be relabled to more fami...
- 11:06 AM Bug #1393: metacat perfence will reset to default value when you restart morpho
- Problem created by mismatch of new version number which was made in Morpho.java
and build.xml files, but not in the l...
- 05:08 PM Bug #1393 (Resolved): metacat perfence will reset to default value when you restart morpho
- After you set metacat preference in morpho and click set button, morpho will
communicate the selected metacat. But i...
- 07:40 AM Bug #1384: geographic coverage list adds dashes
- Dashes removed; 2 column List created
- 03:45 PM Bug #1387: pasting large amounts of text hangs morpho
Parts of the text which Chad was pasting into Abstract Area contained pictures.
This was creating the problem.
- 11:48 AM Bug #1387 (Resolved): pasting large amounts of text hangs morpho
- When you paste a large amount of text into morpho it hangs. Java takes 99% of
the processor and does not return it...
- 02:28 PM Bug #1392 (Resolved): memory problems
- As I continue to work in morpho, it keeps taking more and more memory until it
eventually hangs with a java.lang.Ou...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1391 (Resolved): massive stack dump when editing data
- I created a new data package, then at the end i chose the option to enter the
data manually. i got through adding ...
- 01:53 PM Bug #1389 (Resolved): Note in step 1 of 14 needs rewriting
- The "Note" at the bottom of screen 1 needs to be rewritten. It should say:
Required information includes the title...
- 11:48 AM Bug #1382: wording in step 4 of 14 in the wizard
Other issue with wording is that we use mixture of Metadata, Data package,
Documentation and Data all over Morpho. ...
- 10:56 AM Bug #1382 (Resolved): wording in step 4 of 14 in the wizard
- The grammar needs to be corrected in Step 4 of 14 in the wizard (People and
Here's what it sho...
- 11:44 AM Bug #1385: date frame has two year fields
The JCalendar widget didn't have a text field earlier. I added it on top of the
JCalendar widget because some peopl...
- 11:17 AM Bug #1385: date frame has two year fields
- I just noticed that wizard screen that creates this dialog does not let you
double click to edit the time ranges. t...
- 11:13 AM Bug #1385 (Resolved): date frame has two year fields
- The date frame in the "define temporal coverage" dialog has two fields for
year. One is read only and the other ha...
- 11:37 AM Bug #1383: contact role shows up twice in assoc. party details
- Just added check for event type happening. Earlier role was being added for
both SELECTION and DESELECTION of entry ...
- 11:03 AM Bug #1383 (Resolved): contact role shows up twice in assoc. party details
- The "contact" role shows up twice in the drop down box for "role".
- 11:15 AM Bug #1386 (Resolved): Error when local and network save done for a docid that already exsisting
- To reproduce the bug - create a new document with docid same as docid which
already exsists in your directory. I am...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1384 (Resolved): geographic coverage list adds dashes
- When I add a new geographic coverage and give it a name (step 10 of 14), The
lat long info is displayed then at the...
- 11:02 AM Bug #1240: Old profiles need eml 2 returndoc types
- FIXED. For simplicity, this has been fixed by moving the returndoc,
retrunfield, and doctype configuration parameter...
- 10:55 AM Bug #1349: Party references not inserted in doc by package wizard
- This bug was fixed earlier. I ran through the wizard to ensure this.
- 10:42 AM Bug #1381 (In Progress): keyword set editor efficiency problems
- In the "Define Keyword Set" screen of the new package wizard, I click the add
button and yet another dialog pops up...
- 12:23 PM Bug #1373: Delete function causes NPE and doesn't work
- Problem apparently due to differences between the storage id and the id saved
internally in the package. This only oc...
- 10:04 AM Bug #1373: Delete function causes NPE and doesn't work
- It looks like the delete problem is document specific --- In particular, it
seems to be occur in documents where the ...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1373 (Resolved): Delete function causes NPE and doesn't work
- I'm trying to use the "Delete..." function from a recent checkout (Mar19, 2004
around 2:15pm PST) of Morpho. When I...
- 12:14 PM Bug #1363: Delete should close the empty window
- 'empty' window at end of local delete removed.
- 11:32 AM Bug #1360: Problems with Java 1.3
- All known 1.3 problems have been corrected.
- 11:32 AM Bug #1361: Mac problems with Morpho 1.5.0beta1.0
- Items 1), 2), and 4) have been corrected. Calendar widget display still has problem.
- 10:49 AM Bug #1364 (Resolved): knb/metacat id search
- KNB/metacat id may not be in the packageID element. Change code to seach not
only the packageId element but also the...
- 10:46 AM Bug #1363 (Resolved): Delete should close the empty window
- Delete leaves an 'empty' window on the screen. This should be automatically
removed. (Comment from Rick Reeves).
- 04:04 PM Bug #1360: Problems with Java 1.3
- 1.3 problems with attribute and party special editors not appearing in the
editor have been fixed. still need to chec...
- 03:59 PM Bug #1362: path problem in morpho validation
- Fixed the bug by using UML encoding with any spaces in directory names being
replaced by '%20'
- 01:03 PM Bug #1362 (Resolved): path problem in morpho validation
- The Morpho editor tries to validate any document changes. Thie validation code
apparently works OK as long as the pa...
- 08:54 AM Bug #1361: Mac problems with Morpho 1.5.0beta1.0
1) error reading eml-unitsDictionary at startup
2) error reading some other configuration data
3) problem w...
- 08:52 AM Bug #1361 (Resolved): Mac problems with Morpho 1.5.0beta1.0
- A test of the morpho 1.5.0beta1.0 installer indicated that there seem to be
several Mac-related problems that need t...
- 08:49 AM Bug #1360 (Resolved): Problems with Java 1.3
- A recent test of Morpho using Java 1.3 (1.4 has been used for most development
and tasting) indicated that there are...
- 10:51 AM Bug #88: need ability to manipulate access control lists
The entries returned were:
- 08:25 AM Bug #88: need ability to manipulate access control lists
- Right now the UCNRS suffix in ldap is o=ucnrs.org,and there is a referral that
points across the trees like this:
- 04:36 PM Bug #88: need ability to manipulate access control lists
The LDAP tree can be retrieved from metacat using getprincipal. So this url
would give back a list of users entered...
- 03:08 PM Bug #1358 (In Progress): How to handle multiple repeated delimiters
- Peru has pointed out that there is apparently no place in eml to save the
'Multiple repeated delimiter' information ...
Also available in: Atom