From 12/22/2004 to 01/20/2005
- 12:09 PM Bug #1899 (Resolved): Implementation of grid-enabling kepler
- This feature will make kepler can process distributed computing. The design
documentation is in bug 1891.
- 11:56 AM Bug #1898 (Closed): Redesign the web service harvester and create design documentation
- A document on how to do the harvesting to fit inn with the new dynamic actor
loading, annotation, etc. The harvested...
- 11:55 AM Bug #1897 (Resolved): Remove unused geon specific components and jars
- GEON GSAT. ontobrowser display.
- 11:44 AM Bug #1896 (Resolved): Get metadata of data package in data search result panel( tree structure)
- After data package search, the result data set will be display in the result
panel as a tree structure. Here we onl...
- 11:34 AM Bug #1895 (Resolved): remote actor repository
- We decide we will put some actors in remote repository in order to reduce the
kepler deployment size. Currently, the...
- 11:28 AM Bug #1894 (Resolved): Add Table/Field to right side of select in querybuilder
- 11:27 AM Bug #1893 (Resolved): Investigate Collapsing Data and Actor Tabs
- Should we do this?
- 11:13 AM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- Need to define the archive file format, including manifest structure and
contents, and define its naming convention. ...
- 10:42 AM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- dynamic class loading issues also need to be worked out for this system. dan
will assist chad on this.
- 10:26 AM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- this is related to the kar files and dynamically searching for objects in the
kar files. we already have a service r...
- 11:05 AM Bug #1892 (Resolved): Design an interface to optionally log inputs, parameters and intermediate results
- Some users want to save experiment information and intermediate results. First
update the listen to director to give...
- 11:02 AM Bug #1891: writedesign for staged implementation of grid-enabled kepler
- In addition, we need to:
3) add in ability to dynamically load the workflows to be run as archive files
(.kar) that c...
- 11:02 AM Bug #1891: writedesign for staged implementation of grid-enabled kepler
- It will include a design for:
1) Nimrod/APST style grid jobs
2) Distributed kepler in 3 stages
a) separate client/...
- 11:01 AM Bug #1891 (Resolved): writedesign for staged implementation of grid-enabled kepler
- During the January 2004 meeting we discussed grid-enabling kepler. Matt and
Ilkay agreed to write this up as a desi...
- 10:54 AM Bug #1890 (In Progress): Add query builder to generic db actor
- Modify the db actor to populate the query builder schema and use it through
the look inside option. Find out how to...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1889 (Resolved): EML2 data source actor need handle mutiple data entity
- Currently EML data source actor only handle one data entity. But eml2 metadata
can specify mutiple data entity (e.g....
- 10:47 AM Bug #1888 (Resolved): changes to data access system to incorporate geon data
- Get and Put interfaces for a unified data access for GEON and SEEK data.
- 10:44 AM Bug #1548: consolidating data access user interfaces
- The get function should be extened to accept sql query. So user can get partial
- 10:16 AM Bug #1548: consolidating data access user interfaces
- uniform put and get will be looked at by jing and efrat.
- 10:43 AM Bug #1887 (Resolved): Consolidate grid actors
- Provide a unified framework for grid actors, gridftp, scp, srb, etc..
- 10:38 AM Bug #1886 (Resolved): nightly build system revisited
- we need to get the nightly build system working again. mainly, we need to be
able to test workflows and actors. th...
- 10:24 AM Bug #1586: Query engine implementation for data query in kepler
- We use hsql as sql engine in kepler and use can set a text file as data source.
It works fine. The implemenation is i...
- 10:24 AM Bug #1749: Global toggle for port name display
- you should be able rt click an actor and select "show port names". there should
also be a menu item in the top level...
- 10:21 AM Bug #1584: Load data into relational db
- A parser class which can generate sql command base on metadata was created. This
sql command can be excuted in the fu...
- 10:20 AM Bug #1655: DIALOGS: Implement New UI for Sources Dialog (was "integrate ecogrid registry into kepler ecogrid client")
- *** Bug 1695 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:42 AM Bug #1655: DIALOGS: Implement New UI for Sources Dialog (was "integrate ecogrid registry into kepler ecogrid client")
- Mostly done. need grid GUI. rod will work with laura on this.
- 10:20 AM Bug #1695: Multi-node EcoGrid search for Kepler
- dup of 1655
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1655 ***
- 10:17 AM Bug #1640: change kepler website to the seek wiki style
- 10:13 AM Bug #1644: Image Display actor enhancements needed
- now using imagej.
- 10:12 AM Bug #1635: Update ant build so that documentation appears for new actors
- fixed by dan
- 10:06 AM Bug #1751: new mailing lists: kepler-users, kepler-votes
- kepler-users is created. need to create kepler-votes.
- 10:05 AM Bug #1587: Define and implement EcoGrid "dataQuery" method
- adding efrat onto this bug.
- 10:03 AM Bug #1885 (Resolved): Create new DataRelationsManager
- This sits above the CacheManager and manages data that has been transformed
(loss less). This enables actors to asks...
- 10:01 AM Bug #1579: need sub-sampling actor
- finished in garp work
- 10:01 AM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- look into whether this is a java problem or a kepler problem.
- 09:59 AM Bug #1884 (In Progress): Enable drag and drop of ports and relations
- you should be able to drag and drop the ports and relations instead of clicking
on the toolbar button and having the...
- 09:57 AM Bug #1339: add ecogrid interface to kepler
- Currently in kepler we already added ecogrid interface to query data and
service. The functionality basiclly works. ...
- 09:54 AM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- we decided in kansas that we need a kepler archive file (kar) that will
encapsulate data and services as well as the ...
- 09:48 AM Bug #1553: Search Scope for dataset panel
- Now the class is using ecogrid registry client and dynamic create search scope.
- 09:45 AM Bug #1766: Error with Ecogrid searches for JVM 1.4.2_05 and _06
- Dan found we can set endorsed directory as a parameter to pass to JVM. So now we
set ./lib/jar/apache as endorsed dir...
- 09:33 AM Bug #1338: find GIS system for inclusion in kepler
- Efrat has also implemented ESRI GIS functionality into web services for use in
kepler. functionality is generally fo...
- 09:26 AM Bug #1338: find GIS system for inclusion in kepler
- So far, we have linked several functions into kepler via grass and gdal. these
are jni calls into existing C code. ...
- 09:24 AM Bug #1883 (Resolved): Add LSID to Cache Manager
- 09:23 AM Bug #1334: need installer for kepler
- this bug should probably be to create an automated system for building an
installer. We will have to create an insta...
- 09:20 AM Bug #1882 (Resolved): Investigate UI Changes
- Work with Laura to investigate the level of effort needed to make the UI changes
to Kepler (most of these changes im...
- 09:19 AM Bug #1332: GARP improvements and further implemenation
- moving to beta1
- 09:15 AM Bug #1881 (Resolved): Add intermediate pane to Query Builder
- The interemediate pane consists of the upper from the Advanced Pane and the
lower pane from the Standard pane
- 10:16 AM Bug #1872 (Resolved): kepler possibly not picking up changes as entered
- I'm not sure how to describe this bug -- but it appears that when we made
changes somehow Kepler was not picking th...
- 01:51 PM Bug #1846: can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- i think i actually fixed it this time...
- 03:32 PM Bug #1846: can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- I'm reopening this bug. I apparently only fixed it for vergil windows with
nothing on the canvas...I'll keep looking...
- 06:34 PM Bug #1849: pasting operation pastes directly over copied object
- I folded this change into the Ptolemy tree.
> Yes, I've been meaning to do this for some time...
- 05:17 PM Bug #1826: keyboard binding to enter key on quick search broken
- Should I make this change in the Ptolemy Tree as well?
It seems fairly safe.
- 04:02 PM Bug #1849: pasting operation pastes directly over copied object
- added a method in basicGraphFrame that offsets the pasted moml _location
property so that the pasted objects don't sh...
- 02:45 PM Bug #1846: can't resize left pane (actor/data tab section)
- Changed the split pane so that you can infinitely make the library pane larger.
it also now has the quick move butto...
- 11:03 AM Bug #1826: keyboard binding to enter key on quick search broken
- I fixed this bug by changing the keyboard listener from looking at the window
focus. instead it now looks at the com...
- 08:58 AM Bug #1835: create jni cookbook for creating jni actors
- created the kepler/docs/tutorial/JNIHowTo.txt with detailed instructions on how
to create jni based actors.
- 04:37 PM Bug #1829: saving workflow invalidates eml data
- Code was added to make sure check the resultset is null in EML200DataSource class
- 10:19 AM Bug #1851 (Resolved): save atomic and composite actors in the new actor library
- Cutted and pasted from email conversation:
On 03.01.2005 18:34, "Chad Berkley" <email@example.com> wrote:
- 10:53 AM Bug #1849 (Resolved): pasting operation pastes directly over copied object
- When an object (e.g., actor) is copied and then pasted, it is placed directly
over the original copied object which...
Also available in: Atom