From 12/14/2005 to 01/12/2006
- 12:32 PM Bug #2330 (Resolved): Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- When saving a workflow, if you just enter a file name without the '.xml' or
'.moml' extender, the file is saved as t...
- 12:27 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- In r1.26 of org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.EcogridDataCacheItem, I added a
simple mutex mechanism which only allo...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2328 (Resolved): Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The workflow 'IPCC_Base_Layers.xml' contains 10 eml2 datasource actors. It is
thus a severe test of multiple datasou...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2329 (Resolved): Summary Statistics Actor not working
- The Summary Statistic actor is derived from the base RExpression actor. If this
actor is draged to the screen, the p...
- 03:09 PM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- This bug was fixed by adding code to use temporary files for passing large
Kepler arrays to R. The R script automatic...
- 09:09 PM Bug #2326: Kepler workflow loading freezes when trying to load actors using a password attribute
- resolved by improving database schema extraction performance
- 04:19 PM Bug #2326 (Resolved): Kepler workflow loading freezes when trying to load actors using a password attribute
- Wheneven a workflow contains an actor that uses an attribute named password,
and this attribute value is set, loadi...
- 11:09 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- For the sake of simplicity, I've rolled back my case sensitivity changes
so that the type combo box in the port confi...
- 07:19 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- Case sensitivity issue is superceded here by having a combo box with a
standard set of data types recognized by the ...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2325 (Resolved): Actor Library Folders Should Not Be Draggable
- Actor-library folders can currently be dragged to the canvas, although when they
are released there, a popup error m...
- 12:06 PM Bug #2110: Rename "Look Inside" to "Open Actor"
- Personally, I like having Zoom Reset be Ctrl+= because Zoom In is actually
Ctrl+Shift-+, and + and = are the same key...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I suspect some people would view things as no state upon opening, and
obviously others would view the workflow as in...
- 11:39 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I hadn't really thought about this before (apart from being a little confused as
to why we had button icons for the "...
- 11:28 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- My interpretation is that the model is in no state upon opening, it has not
been run, stopped or paused yet -- it is...
- 11:06 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I reopened this one because I had mistakenly closed it.
When the graph viewer opens, the initial state of the model ...
- 09:39 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Okay sorry but I'm confused here. When a workflow is open, no action has been
taken on the workflow, therefore acti...
- 10:10 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I modified how the ports are rendered so that they match the the port gifs.
I also modified how the start, pause and ...
- 04:02 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I've checked my changes in to the ptII cvs tree.
Note that diva.jar was updated.
I changed the blue background to tr...
- 10:47 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- Shawn wrote:
> What about Boolean ?
Boolean is sort of a proper name (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boole)
and it shou...
- 08:06 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- The issue here involves a couple of different things.
1. when first tested, the user had to exactly type something ...
- 12:00 AM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- My bad, I wanted to leave this open pending discussion about non-fundamental
types: Should [Double] automatically co...
- 11:43 PM Bug #1845: user input for port type should not be case sensitive
- I went ahead and fixed this in ptolemy/actor/gui/PortConfigurerDialog.java
by adding a CellFixer class that has a Str...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2286: SVG - reduce svg file size
- To do this, need to write a script that takes all files in
kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/svg and removes everyth...
- 09:03 AM Bug #2016: MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- See designs at:
- 12:21 AM Bug #2150: 'Edit Custom Icon' menu item doesn't work
- On this one, we need a better way to handle Kepler specific menus in the
Ptolemy classes that does not require duplic...
- 11:48 PM Bug #2013: Allow case insensitive user input
- Is this a duplicate of bug #1845?
We now handle atomic types in a case insensitive fashion in the port
- 08:40 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- In kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/svg, we already have new svg figures for
the port and relation icons (see in*.s...
- 04:42 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Hi Matthew,
Thanks for the intel on the background color. Since there is a separate
bug open, I'm not going to addre...
- 04:49 PM Bug #2271: Changing the Color Scheme
- My two cents on the UI are that we should not modify the background color.
$0.01: I'm not that fond of apps that hav...
- 04:33 PM Bug #2324 (In Progress): SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- For certain actors, described below, the old-style icon is still displayed when
an actor is dragged to the canvas:
- 02:51 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Christopher -
> Are we sure we want a new background color?
for some background info (no pun intended ;o), see my ...
- 02:07 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I have the new icons for the zoom*, run, pause and stop buttons working.
I'll check it in once I'm sure alpha8 is tag...
- 01:36 PM Bug #2323 (Resolved): Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- When using Batik rendering:
In existing workflows that use the ptolemy.kernel.util.Attribute for
- 11:09 AM Bug #2322 (Resolved): SVG - Assigning Icons to the Correct Actors in Properties Files
- (This is a continuation of part of bug #2266, which included other stuff, so i
have closed that and opened this one ...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- *** Bug 2320 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:13 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- Because of the internal database (hsqldb), one cannot run two instances of
kepler simultaneously. The second instanc...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2321 (Resolved): merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- The exp directory in Kepler contains overridden classes from ptolemy that we
have not yet merged with the Ptolemy tr...
- 09:14 AM Bug #2320: Cannot run multiple instances of Kepler simultaneously.
- duplicate of bug 2315; comments from here have been moved to that bug
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of...
- 08:57 AM Bug #2320 (Resolved): Cannot run multiple instances of Kepler simultaneously.
- Because of the internal database (hsqldb), one cannot run two instances of
kepler simultaneously. The second instan...
- 08:56 AM Bug #2319: Ptolemy build problems
- The current Kepler installers don't use ptolemy.jar. Instead, the build process
under the "run" target builds a "kep...
- 11:31 PM Bug #2319: Ptolemy build problems
- I added $PTII/ptolemy/configs/ptinyKepler/intro.htm as the Ptolemy Introduction,
it does not have links to GR, Colt o...
- 10:14 PM Bug #2319: Ptolemy build problems
- I took a look at this.
* I updated build-ptolemy.jar so that we now don't include things of little
use to Kepler. Ba...
- 09:53 PM Bug #2267: SVG - Memory Usage
- OutOfMemoryError doing a
search for a very common term that returns many actors (eg "a")) - this is now
fixed by chan...
- 09:51 PM Bug #2266: SVG - Assigning Icons
- With reference to item #s in previous comment:
1) recent changes to object manager/cache have circumvented this beha...
- 05:55 PM Bug #2110: Rename "Look Inside" to "Open Actor"
- I'm closing this bug because I updated the framemaker files.
The images on the files need to be updated as well, but ...
- 03:18 PM Bug #2319 (Resolved): Ptolemy build problems
- Currently kepler uses 'ant ptolemy' to compile PtolemyII source code. Some
source code is just ignored (skipped) if ...
- 06:48 AM Bug #2300: migrate to new web services-only ecogrid client in Kepler
- The ecogrid-axis-branch was merged into trunk on 12/13/05. The following
services have been tested: Quick Search fo...
- 03:10 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Actually, it was a method in AbstractButton, not an attribute in Action,
although I'm still not 100% clear on which (...
- 09:11 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
do you *ever* sleep??? ;o) That would be wonderful. The icons are in the
- 02:07 PM Bug #1883: Add LSID to Cache Manager
- The cache manager is now fully lsid compliant. There are no longer any
localhost lsids, instead they are kepler-proj...
- 02:05 PM Bug #2314: composites show up as classes not instances
- i fixed this thanks to edward's comments about using the instantiate() method.
- 02:04 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- this won't be fixed until alpha 9.
- 02:04 PM Bug #1851: save atomic and composite actors in the new actor library
- composite actors can now be added like any other actors. This all seems to be
- 01:41 PM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- changing the milestone to A9. The kar file loading is working but i'm not going
to be able to have the kar file crea...
- 11:14 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- As I redesign various dialogs, I'm using checkboxes and radio buttons in the
standard fashion. However, there are p...
- 09:30 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- Reassigning to downey so she can verify the change in the current dialogs. The
new dialogs will of course also use c...
- 09:24 AM Bug #2318: Copyrights and licenses of subpackages need to be handled
- Targeting copyright work at alpha9 (feature freeze).
- 09:20 AM Bug #2247: TRACKING: Popup Dialog Changes
- order of importance for doing dialogs - actor, director, workflow (per matt)
Also available in: Atom