From 01/12/2006 to 02/10/2006
- 12:39 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- for the record -- meant this to go the list but somehow I replied
I expected step 4 (of the origina...
- 11:58 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Probably File Open should be smart enough to realize that the current window
is mostly blank and a candidate for repl...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Now this has been added, here is a very common use case, which seems incorrect
(reported by Kevin):
1) User starts k...
- 11:11 AM Bug #2034: provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialogs
- Laura said:
I would think that in most of the regular dialogs the "ok" button or equivalent
would be the "default." ...
- 10:06 AM Bug #2034: provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialogs
- done for main screen (ie search buttons). Will do on new dialogs as they are
- 12:18 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I created "Preferences System needs to be resolved":
- 09:35 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I added ptolemy.actor.gui.WelcomeWindow and WelcomeWindowTableau and modified
- 10:31 AM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- [I'm going to try to keep most of the email in the null value bug so
that I don't lose track while I'm on vacation 2...
- 09:51 AM Bug #2352 (Resolved): Preferences System needs to be resolved
- I'm creating a bug for this because
"add welcome screen for...
- 09:47 AM Bug #2351 (Resolved): Welcome Window Programmer/Scientist docs
- The Welcome Window introProgrammer.htm and introScientist.htm documentation in
- 09:44 AM Bug #2032: application should open to main window not web page
- I've fixed this by hacking up VergilApplication so we now open the Graph Editor.
I did not embed the webpage in the r...
- 11:41 PM Bug #2248: Need to merge corresponding mutable and immutable subclasses of DomainObject
- The classes Tree and TreeBuffer have been merged, as have TreeNode and
- 03:35 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I merged data.expr.Constants by hacking in an initialization class at
I removed data.EDoubleToken because...
- 02:23 PM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- Jing will modify the EML source.
Dan will modify the R actor.
I'll will look at the XYPlot actor and possibly other a...
- 11:13 AM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- Dan wrote:
I would like to add some thoughts to this issue of null/nil tokens in
Consider first som...
- 02:03 PM Bug #2350 (Resolved): Add null token to eml datasource
- Ptolemy now has null token. we need assign it when eml actor meets missing value.
- 10:33 AM Bug #1911: Provide real-time feedback/animation for workflow progress as a default
- This relates to animation, that was discussed on kepler-dev about a week ago.
A couple of notes, which are my persona...
- 10:19 AM Bug #2349 (New): Actors should have preconditions to test for long runs
- It would be nice if there was an easy way to for a model to test for
trivial problems before getting far down a long...
- 12:26 PM Bug #1909: generalize cache manager to provide support for very large data files
- The two types of cache objects which provide access to the raw file:
RawDataCacheObject and DataCacheFileObject, both...
- 12:22 PM Bug #2141: resultset cache expiration problem
- In CVS, CacheExpiration can now be set on each CacheObject. There are three
different expiration "policies", by date...
- 01:19 PM Bug #2345: Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- In order to illustrate what the icons *should* look like, I have assigned the
icon by LSID (instead of by classname) ...
- 01:07 PM Bug #2347: Need to be able to terminate workflow 'animation/feedback'
- replaced with a JCheckBoxMenuItem to match new design. now toggles on and off.
Dan's namign comments are being discus...
- 01:00 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- closed - fixed by Christopher
- 12:58 PM Bug #2336: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - implement class.forName in getActionFor()
- done. also moved all code out of BasicGraphFrame and into its own self-contained
class, to make it easier to address ...
- 11:19 AM Bug #2348 (In Progress): Rewrite disk based GIS code for speed increase
- Currently, the java GIS routines for handling ascii grid files uses a
PersistentVector class that was originally cre...
- 10:45 AM Bug #2275: Replace the DataCacheManager
- This has been accomplished. The DataCacheManager still exists but uses the
CacheManager as its backend object persis...
- 03:10 PM Bug #2347 (Resolved): Need to be able to terminate workflow 'animation/feedback'
- In using the new Kepler menu system, I can across a problem. In the old
menus (aka Ptolemy menu) there is a menu ite...
- 04:05 PM Bug #2346: Memory utilization on startup.
- Just some info, there was some traffic about this on 12/21/2005 in kepler-dev.
Basically, the problem is that Kepler...
- 03:36 PM Bug #2089: Problem with docs source code with Java 1.5
- I'm not sure what's up, but it looks like kepler fails to compile
under Java 1.4.1_01 for me under linux:
- 11:25 AM Bug #2346 (Resolved): Memory utilization on startup.
- Current CVS head of kepler (1-27-06): At welcome window, after forced gc,
memory usage is 57M. After one empty gra...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- Committed change to ecogrid seek repository adding EcogridGetToStreamClient
class which greatly reduces memory requir...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2341: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - Some mapped menu items not working
- Christopher added the code changes to
ptolemy.actor.gui.TableauFrame.ViewMenuListener.actionPerformed(), which fixed
- 04:04 PM Bug #2345 (Resolved): Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- **This pertains to running Kepler with the new icons enabled**
(to do so, edit the file configs/ptolemy/configs/kepl...
- 12:06 PM Bug #2344 (Resolved): Duplicate Actors that read directories
- Dan wrote:
> Does anyone out there know if there is a difference in the basic
> functionality of the DirectoryListi...
- 09:42 AM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- Hi Chad,
My concern is that adding the filter to TableauFrame is the wrong place,
since TableauFrame is the base clas...
- 04:27 PM Bug #2225: EML parser does not handle attribute list reference
- I double cheked code. It only shows attribute reference can be handle correctly.
but attributeList and entity couldn'...
- 02:26 PM Bug #2325: Actor Library Folders Should Not Be Draggable
- Fixed this in the PTII/ptolemy/vergil/tree/PTree.java Users can no longer drag
- 02:28 PM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- I modified PTII ptolemy/actor/gui/TableauFrame code to put a .xml extension on
the files when it save them. it only ...
- 11:17 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- The only way we could fix this is to have multiple .kepler directories on one
machine. This would require a profiling...
- 11:14 AM Bug #2254: Order of actors in list changes with every new launch of Kepler
- I just tested this and it appears to now be fixed. Shawn added a sort order
attribute into the ontology for sorting ...
- 11:11 AM Bug #1872: kepler possibly not picking up changes as entered
- I think I may have fixed this when I disabled the dragging from the canvas to
the actor library. There was a problem...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2340: Adding new actor to actor tree does not work
- I have disabled this menu item. I don't think it is desired functionality and
it probably will not be reenabled.
- 10:36 AM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- Semantic Annotations are no longer lost when creating kar files. This issue is
- 10:35 AM Bug #1924: Refactor actor and data display and search code
- This is mostly working now. The only remaining issue is that Shawn and I can't
get the tree to refresh after adding ...
- 10:24 AM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- This is now mostly working, but there are still issues with adding annotations
to the actor. Shawn and I are going t...
- 09:00 PM Bug #2341: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - Some mapped menu items not working
- This was happening because we were setting the Action.NAME, and the ptii code
uses the menu name to create a Factory ...
- 08:50 PM Bug #2342: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - some toolbar buttons showing text
- This was happening because we were setting the Action.NAME, which, in turn,
prompted the ptii code to show the name o...
- 03:52 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- My bad typo, the other bug is
About the difference between th...
- 02:51 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I can take this bug, but I'm not sure how it is different from
- 10:56 AM Bug #2343 (Resolved): add welcome screen for release 1.0
- One of the prioritization decisions for Release 1.0 was to get rid of the html
page and open a blank workflow canva...
- 02:47 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- Another reason this doesn't work is that the KAR creation code seems to find all
semanticType attributes and change t...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- I disagree. The responsibility should be on the kar ingestion system (kis) to
take a broader view and detach itself ...
- 02:15 PM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- One reason this is messed up is that the Semantic Type Editor (STE) creates
properties with the naming scheme "semTyp...
- 12:37 PM Bug #2329: Summary Statistics Actor not working
- The problem was traced to the ActorMetadata class. It runed out that this class
did not reset values of StringAttribu...
- 02:57 PM Bug #2342 (In Progress): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - some toolbar buttons showing text
- This issue is related to the top-level menu items - when kepler menus are
enabled, the last 7 toolbar buttons (port/...
- 02:26 PM Bug #2334: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - add support for menu separators
- done - see uiMenuMappings_en_US.properties file for instructions and examples
- 02:24 PM Bug #2341 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - Some mapped menu items not working
- Five of the menu items mapped from ptii menus don't work under the new kepler
File->Save As (in p...
- 12:10 PM Bug #2340 (Resolved): Adding new actor to actor tree does not work
- Right clicking on a directory in the actor tree brings up a menu to add an actor
to the folder. Selecting the add ac...
- 02:48 PM Bug #2016: MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- Split into multiple bugs, tracked by Bug #2337 (main menus) and Bug #2338 (popup
- 02:46 PM Bug #2338 (In Progress): TRACKING - MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- Tracking bug for pop-up context menu revisions - see dependency tree.
Replaces part of Bug #2016
See menu redesigns...
- 02:15 PM Bug #2337 (In Progress): TRACKING - MENUS: Top-Level Menu Revision
- Have now got most of menus loading from a properties file. However, several
things yet to do, and several bugs to fi...
- 02:13 PM Bug #2336 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - implement class.forName in getActionFor()
- Need to implement class.forName in BasicGraphFrame -> getActionFor(), to
instantiate non-PTII menu items
- 02:12 PM Bug #2335 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - dynamic addition of menu items
- Need to look at dynamic addition of menu items to Window menu and MRU File menu.
Need to keep a pointer to these for...
- 02:11 PM Bug #2334 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - add support for menu separators
- Need to add support for menu separators in th eproperties file etc
- 02:09 PM Bug #2333 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - relocate code further up class hierarchy
- Currently implemented in BasicGraphFrame.pack() because that's in src/exp;
however, the whole thing needs to be furt...
- 02:08 PM Bug #2332 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - link ptii enabled/disabled listeners
- need to link enabled/disabled listeners to old menu items, so state of new ones
mirrors state of old ones in real ti...
- 02:06 PM Bug #2329: Summary Statistics Actor not working
- This problem looks like it is caused by a failure of the kar parser in the
ActorMetadata class. It looks like this cl...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- The change referred to by Kevin (single download at a time) does indeed fix the
memory problems referred to. (Dan Hi...
- 12:32 PM Bug #2330 (Resolved): Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- When saving a workflow, if you just enter a file name without the '.xml' or
'.moml' extender, the file is saved as t...
Also available in: Atom