From 01/23/2006 to 02/21/2006
- 09:41 PM Bug #2358: need to add "..." to appropriate menu items
- fixed by Laura
- 12:32 PM Bug #2337: TRACKING - MENUS: Top-Level Menu Revision
- updated terminology for Run Window (now Runtime Window) and for Run with
Feedback (now Animate at Runtime). This wa...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2358: need to add "..." to appropriate menu items
- Ellipses have been added for the following items:
Animate at Runtime
- 05:00 PM Bug #2363 (Resolved): Move Actions out of BasicGraphController
- src/exp/ptolemy/vergil/basic/BasicGraphController contains several Action inner
classes that were/are used for menu ...
- 04:55 PM Bug #2362 (In Progress): DataSourceIcon: use new SVG Icons dynamically, instead of drawing icon
- org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.DataSourceIcon (used by the EML200DataSource
actor, among others) draws its own i...
- 06:35 PM Bug #2332: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - link ptii enabled/disabled listeners
- ptii menus didn't do enabling/disabling - so this isn't an issue. There's a
separate bug (Bug #2359) for implementing...
- 06:33 PM Bug #2286: SVG - reduce svg file size
- done - checked in the script (to the
kepler-docs cvs module) for future use:
- 04:31 PM Bug #2322: SVG - Assigning Icons to the Correct Actors in Properties Files
- done by laura
- 02:14 PM Bug #2361 (Resolved): Using backspace in the search pane deletes highlighted components
- Seems like there is no distinction between the different panes in the workflow
editor gui. When using the backspace ...
- 12:51 PM Bug #1843: unexpected workflow components tree behavior
- closing - since it looks liek this is now working OK. reopen if you have issues
- 12:11 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Another way to do this might be to re-use the ptII welcome screen, but have it
display your new html page instead of ...
- 11:57 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Intro.html hidden for now.
(commented out code to start welcome window in /exp/ptolemy/vergilVergilApplication)
- 11:27 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Sequence changed to have :
First Splash Screen
Then Kepler Main Window (Blank Workflow)
And Kepler Welcome Screen (On...
- 08:51 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- In the latest nightly build 2/16, the following happens upon startup:
-splash screen appears
-splash screen disappear...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- added bug 2359 to address enabling/disabling of menu/toolbar items as
- 11:07 AM Bug #2359 (In Progress): enable/disable menu items and toolbar items as appropriate
- It is standard design practice to enable/disable menu and toolbar items as
appropriate. Matthew mentioned this in ...
- 09:27 AM Bug #2358: need to add "..." to appropriate menu items
- Laura -
You can fix these yourself if you want - it's very easy - all you have to do is
edit the text file:
- 09:04 AM Bug #2358 (Resolved): need to add "..." to appropriate menu items
- I have just noticed that I didn't add the standard "..." to menu items that
bring up a dialog box or require some u...
- 03:32 PM Bug #2357 (Resolved): EML2DataSource connection problem (asColumnBasedRecord)
- When an EML2DataSource is configured as to retrun the data as a
'ColumnBasedRecord' it can be connected to an RExpre...
- 03:26 PM Bug #2355: TOOLBAR: icon states don't display correctly for first four toolbar buttons
- The fix is in ptII/ptolemy/vergil/basic/BasicGraphFrame.java
It needs to be copied to the Kepler copy of this file in...
- 08:59 AM Bug #2355 (Resolved): TOOLBAR: icon states don't display correctly for first four toolbar buttons
- Reported by Laura:
toolbar icons don't display correctly for the first four icons in the
toolbar -- no rollovers...
- 11:28 AM Bug #2356: EML2 DataSource doesn't handle column vectors
- Same error message when you ask for a ColumnBasedRecord
- 11:12 AM Bug #2356 (Resolved): EML2 DataSource doesn't handle column vectors
- If you take the 'Datos...' datasource example and configure it to deliver 'As
Column Vector', you get a 'Actor is no...
- 09:05 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- This proposal would probably solve the issue with empty workflows: I think
"inappropriate" actions should be grayed o...
- 08:59 AM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- To help with tracking for the release, I am opening a separate bug (see Bug
#2355) for the "icons don't display corre...
- 05:08 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- The rollovers for the zoom buttons work in Vergil, but not in Kepler
because vergil/basic/BasicGraphFrame is duplicat...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2354 (Resolved): Need to Rebuild older workflows so that kars can be created
- Older workflows (one built before the kar system was added) should be rebuilt so
that additonal moml data is include...
- 02:35 PM Bug #1924: Refactor actor and data display and search code
- The tree is now refreshing correctly. Shawn and I worked on this for a few
hours in Davis. We didn't think it was w...
- 07:20 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I have checked in the GUI part of the welcome screen in src/org/kepler/gui with
the kepler logo under lib/images. I l...
- 03:27 PM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- Yep, I think I fixed this, but I neglected to close the bug pending
testing by someone else.
I think it can stay closed.
- 02:24 PM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- Christopher fixed this in the ptii code (right christopher?)
- 02:47 PM Bug #2056: Port labels appear 'twice' when DataSource actor added
- Found this in passing - posting here for later -
in the javadoc for -
- 02:23 PM Bug #2133: Need ability to update data searches
- Searches in the quick search window are configured to expire at end of session.
To recieve new results, one just nee...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2277: Simplify Kar loading
- I think this has now been completed.
- 01:42 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- Re-opening this bug for a couple of reasons.
1) toolbar icons don't display correctly for the first four icons in th...
- 12:39 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- for the record -- meant this to go the list but somehow I replied
I expected step 4 (of the origina...
- 11:58 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Probably File Open should be smart enough to realize that the current window
is mostly blank and a candidate for repl...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Now this has been added, here is a very common use case, which seems incorrect
(reported by Kevin):
1) User starts k...
- 11:11 AM Bug #2034: provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialogs
- Laura said:
I would think that in most of the regular dialogs the "ok" button or equivalent
would be the "default." ...
- 10:06 AM Bug #2034: provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialogs
- done for main screen (ie search buttons). Will do on new dialogs as they are
- 12:18 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I created "Preferences System needs to be resolved":
- 09:35 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I added ptolemy.actor.gui.WelcomeWindow and WelcomeWindowTableau and modified
- 10:31 AM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- [I'm going to try to keep most of the email in the null value bug so
that I don't lose track while I'm on vacation 2...
- 09:51 AM Bug #2352 (Resolved): Preferences System needs to be resolved
- I'm creating a bug for this because
"add welcome screen for...
- 09:47 AM Bug #2351 (Resolved): Welcome Window Programmer/Scientist docs
- The Welcome Window introProgrammer.htm and introScientist.htm documentation in
- 09:44 AM Bug #2032: application should open to main window not web page
- I've fixed this by hacking up VergilApplication so we now open the Graph Editor.
I did not embed the webpage in the r...
- 11:41 PM Bug #2248: Need to merge corresponding mutable and immutable subclasses of DomainObject
- The classes Tree and TreeBuffer have been merged, as have TreeNode and
- 03:35 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I merged data.expr.Constants by hacking in an initialization class at
I removed data.EDoubleToken because...
- 02:23 PM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- Jing will modify the EML source.
Dan will modify the R actor.
I'll will look at the XYPlot actor and possibly other a...
- 11:13 AM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- Dan wrote:
I would like to add some thoughts to this issue of null/nil tokens in
Consider first som...
- 02:03 PM Bug #2350 (Resolved): Add null token to eml datasource
- Ptolemy now has null token. we need assign it when eml actor meets missing value.
- 10:33 AM Bug #1911: Provide real-time feedback/animation for workflow progress as a default
- This relates to animation, that was discussed on kepler-dev about a week ago.
A couple of notes, which are my persona...
- 10:19 AM Bug #2349 (New): Actors should have preconditions to test for long runs
- It would be nice if there was an easy way to for a model to test for
trivial problems before getting far down a long...
- 12:26 PM Bug #1909: generalize cache manager to provide support for very large data files
- The two types of cache objects which provide access to the raw file:
RawDataCacheObject and DataCacheFileObject, both...
- 12:22 PM Bug #2141: resultset cache expiration problem
- In CVS, CacheExpiration can now be set on each CacheObject. There are three
different expiration "policies", by date...
- 01:19 PM Bug #2345: Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- In order to illustrate what the icons *should* look like, I have assigned the
icon by LSID (instead of by classname) ...
- 01:07 PM Bug #2347: Need to be able to terminate workflow 'animation/feedback'
- replaced with a JCheckBoxMenuItem to match new design. now toggles on and off.
Dan's namign comments are being discus...
- 01:00 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- closed - fixed by Christopher
- 12:58 PM Bug #2336: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - implement class.forName in getActionFor()
- done. also moved all code out of BasicGraphFrame and into its own self-contained
class, to make it easier to address ...
- 11:19 AM Bug #2348 (In Progress): Rewrite disk based GIS code for speed increase
- Currently, the java GIS routines for handling ascii grid files uses a
PersistentVector class that was originally cre...
- 10:45 AM Bug #2275: Replace the DataCacheManager
- This has been accomplished. The DataCacheManager still exists but uses the
CacheManager as its backend object persis...
- 03:10 PM Bug #2347 (Resolved): Need to be able to terminate workflow 'animation/feedback'
- In using the new Kepler menu system, I can across a problem. In the old
menus (aka Ptolemy menu) there is a menu ite...
- 04:05 PM Bug #2346: Memory utilization on startup.
- Just some info, there was some traffic about this on 12/21/2005 in kepler-dev.
Basically, the problem is that Kepler...
- 03:36 PM Bug #2089: Problem with docs source code with Java 1.5
- I'm not sure what's up, but it looks like kepler fails to compile
under Java 1.4.1_01 for me under linux:
- 11:25 AM Bug #2346 (Resolved): Memory utilization on startup.
- Current CVS head of kepler (1-27-06): At welcome window, after forced gc,
memory usage is 57M. After one empty gra...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2328: Memory use problems with multiple EML Datasources
- Committed change to ecogrid seek repository adding EcogridGetToStreamClient
class which greatly reduces memory requir...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2341: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - Some mapped menu items not working
- Christopher added the code changes to
ptolemy.actor.gui.TableauFrame.ViewMenuListener.actionPerformed(), which fixed
- 04:04 PM Bug #2345 (Resolved): Actor Library classname/icon mapping problems
- **This pertains to running Kepler with the new icons enabled**
(to do so, edit the file configs/ptolemy/configs/kepl...
- 12:06 PM Bug #2344 (Resolved): Duplicate Actors that read directories
- Dan wrote:
> Does anyone out there know if there is a difference in the basic
> functionality of the DirectoryListi...
- 09:42 AM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- Hi Chad,
My concern is that adding the filter to TableauFrame is the wrong place,
since TableauFrame is the base clas...
- 04:27 PM Bug #2225: EML parser does not handle attribute list reference
- I double cheked code. It only shows attribute reference can be handle correctly.
but attributeList and entity couldn'...
- 02:26 PM Bug #2325: Actor Library Folders Should Not Be Draggable
- Fixed this in the PTII/ptolemy/vergil/tree/PTree.java Users can no longer drag
- 02:28 PM Bug #2330: Saving a workflow doesn't add .xml or .moml extenders
- I modified PTII ptolemy/actor/gui/TableauFrame code to put a .xml extension on
the files when it save them. it only ...
- 11:17 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- The only way we could fix this is to have multiple .kepler directories on one
machine. This would require a profiling...
- 11:14 AM Bug #2254: Order of actors in list changes with every new launch of Kepler
- I just tested this and it appears to now be fixed. Shawn added a sort order
attribute into the ontology for sorting ...
- 11:11 AM Bug #1872: kepler possibly not picking up changes as entered
- I think I may have fixed this when I disabled the dragging from the canvas to
the actor library. There was a problem...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2340: Adding new actor to actor tree does not work
- I have disabled this menu item. I don't think it is desired functionality and
it probably will not be reenabled.
- 10:36 AM Bug #2234: creating KAR file loses port semantic annotations
- Semantic Annotations are no longer lost when creating kar files. This issue is
- 10:35 AM Bug #1924: Refactor actor and data display and search code
- This is mostly working now. The only remaining issue is that Shawn and I can't
get the tree to refresh after adding ...
- 10:24 AM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- This is now mostly working, but there are still issues with adding annotations
to the actor. Shawn and I are going t...
Also available in: Atom