From 10/02/2002 to 10/31/2002
- 12:31 PM Bug #665: use mime types for image and other format names
- Most users are unlikely to know what a 'mime-type' is. 'format' in the physical
module in the wizard should thus be a...
- 11:31 AM Bug #665 (Resolved): use mime types for image and other format names
- Currently, morpho understands "gif", "jpeg", jpg", and some other arbitrary
format names. At a minimum, we need to ...
- 09:02 AM Bug #664 (In Progress): add keyboard shortcuts for menus
- Most menu items lack keyboard shortcuts. Need to add them for all of the
standard ones (e.g., ctrl-w for close wind...
- 08:57 AM Bug #662: sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- USER ERROR!!! not a problem if one installs the correct version! (Dan Higgins)
- 08:15 AM Bug #662 (Resolved): sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- The sample data package is not copied to the user's profile directory on a
Macintosh (OS X - 10.2)
- 08:56 AM Bug #663: sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- duplicate of 662
- 08:20 AM Bug #663 (Resolved): sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- The sample data package is not copied to the user's profile directory on a
Macintosh (OS X - 10.2)
- 11:54 AM Bug #660 (In Progress): Change file/directory chooser action for "Export"
- Currently, the user is asked to select a directory where an 'Exported' package
is to be saved. The file chooser dial...
- 10:55 AM Bug #611: rewrite help documentation
- A first cut at Morpho helo has been created thanks to the help of Christ Bowles.
The html help files have been added ...
- 10:45 AM Bug #658 (Resolved): Data Package Summary sometimes too long
- The data package summmary at the top of package screen can be so long as to
cause an overflow of the first line to t...
- 10:40 AM Bug #657 (In Progress): rewrite code to add sample datapackage from jar file
- Currently, code to add sample datapackage uses the file system. This sample data
is included in a jar file. Should b...
- 10:39 AM Bug #651: need to add a sample dataset to Morpho distribution
- A new sample dataset, based on the old one, has been created. Entity, attribute,
and physical metadata for the old se...
- 10:38 AM Bug #469: minimize size of final distribution
- These files were deleted from cvs:
- 08:42 AM Bug #422: fix export functionality
- Now after exporting a package, the data file will be stored in a saperate
directory - data and xml document will be ...
- 01:23 PM Bug #652: Bug when Canceling 'Create New Datatable..."
- fixed by changing code in PackageWizardShell to just set existing MorphoFrame to
visible when Cancel button is pressed
- 09:05 AM Bug #645: Rename data set documents to metadata.html
- The html file for data set renamed to metadata.html. And style sheet has
modified too. So the link will be correct
- 09:00 PM Bug #652 (Resolved): Bug when Canceling 'Create New Datatable..."
- If the 'Data/Create New Datatable..." menu item is selected and the user then
hits the 'Cancel' button, an unwanted ...
- 08:51 PM Bug #651 (Resolved): need to add a sample dataset to Morpho distribution
- We need to include a sample dataset with the Morpho distribution. I recommend
that we extend the previous one to inc...
- 07:00 PM Bug #642: Automatic update of config.xml needed when new version installed
- Finished code to automatically upgrade the config.xml file for users. Now,
when you update the morpho version, you m...
- 12:31 PM Bug #642: Automatic update of config.xml needed when new version installed
- Definitely needed. Reassigning to jones.
- 04:13 PM Bug #650 (Resolved): Add Delete functionality for individual modules and data sets
- Currently only entire datapackages can be deleted. We need the ability to delete
data files and individual metadata ...
- 03:55 PM Bug #649 (Resolved): Save Reminder when data table has been edited
- A pop up window to remind the user to save/delete changes to a data table before
exiting would be good. (Comment fro...
- 03:54 PM Bug #648 (Resolved): Icons on left of search result not clear
- Christy has indicated that icons on left side of Search results window are not
clear. (It is difficult to see the di...
- 03:49 PM Bug #647 (Resolved): fix access control triples in nrs and obfs packages
- Some current packages fail to provide a triple link for the access control
document itself, so nobody but the owner ...
- 03:45 PM Bug #646 (Resolved): Window menu items need more specific names
- The item added to the list that appears in the Windows menu should have more
specific names, especially for dataset ...
- 02:32 PM Bug #645 (Resolved): Rename data set documents to metadata.html
- Now after exporting a datapakcage, we get a html file for every xml module.
The html files named by there doocid. S...
- 12:57 PM Bug #609: Test Morpho to insure it runs under Java 1.3 (Mac OS X)
- The problem with too many files has apparently been fixed. Still a potential
issue with popup menu in datatable.
- 12:41 PM Bug #644 (Resolved): MetaView Navigation and Entity/Attribute Links: top versus side display
- 1) The package level metadata view should not contain any links to
sub-Entity-level metadata (i.e. it should contain...
- 12:30 PM Bug #422: fix export functionality
- Need to deal with Comment #5 where it was requested that data files be renamed
as they were originally when the data ...
- 11:27 AM Bug #504: incorrect rendering of eml-physical in xml editor (eml Beta6)
- not a common problem since eml-physical usually not edited by user - moved to 1.3
- 11:16 AM Bug #469: minimize size of final distribution
- Develop list of files that are not needed, and if everyone agrees, then delete them.
- 08:19 AM Bug #639: Problem adding data to a package
- Problems of adding data to a package fixed by making the "Create New
Datatable..." menu item 'smarter'. If there is n...
- 08:00 PM Bug #643 (Resolved): "Login" and "Skip Login" Buttons shoudl be disabled when logged in
- In the Login dialog (under "File-->Login/Logout"), the "Login" and "Skip
Login" Buttons should be disabled when use...
- 08:43 AM Bug #642 (Resolved): Automatic update of config.xml needed when new version installed
- 'config.xml' file now stored in the user's home directory. We need Morpho to
automatically update this file when a n...
- 04:28 PM Bug #639: Problem adding data to a package
- The problem with editing after a column has been added has been fixed by
ensuring that the proper delimiter string ha...
- 10:58 AM Bug #640 (Resolved): Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Chris Jones reports that attempts to move very large data files from Metacat to
Morpho often apparently 'hang' after...
- 03:14 PM Bug #639 (Resolved): Problem adding data to a package
- If a package does not contain any data, and the add data menu item (Data menu)
is selected, there is a problem if on...
- 03:17 PM Bug #631: text edit boxes in editor are missing in Installer version
- Problem with installer was traced to catalog files (i.e. catalog director with
dtds) existing both in installed lib d...
- 01:34 PM Bug #631 (Resolved): text edit boxes in editor are missing in Installer version
- Some text edit boxes are missing when the InstallAnywhere version of Morpho
1.2beta is run. (Christy is only one wit...
- 11:18 AM Bug #630 (Resolved): new xsl stylesheet needed for eml-attribute
- A new xsl stylesheet is needed for eml-attribute so that the display on the
right of the morpho datapackage display ...
- 01:31 PM Bug #419: DataPackage Wizard doesn't indicate that AttributeDomain is Required
- The problem here is that the 'AttributeDomain' element in eml-attribute is
really a choice of one of three types of e...
- 06:22 PM Bug #529: Status Bar SSL icon hidden in Mac OSX
- added spacer, but it looks odd in non-mac L&F. Ultimately, need to detect OS and
do spacer only if Mac. Assuming thi...
- 02:22 PM Bug #547: evaluate metacat/morpho synchronization
- I can't find a problem here. Since it works for me, and we don't have a specific
description, I am marking as resolved.
- 02:08 PM Bug #507: error in saving qualityControl element of eml-protocol module
- corrected a typo in the eml-protocol dtd (with included originator tag). This
apparently fixes the problem indicated ...
- 01:29 PM Bug #508: Edits to CHOICE elements in eml-attribute::attributeDomain not saved unless other choice elements empty
- found logic error in DocFrame method which saves XML. Problem was in code which
tried to select the node choice based...
- 02:40 PM Bug #609: Test Morpho to insure it runs under Java 1.3 (Mac OS X)
- Most of Morpho seems to run fine on a Mac OSX system.
Two exceptions have been noted:
1) The popup menu in the data ...
- 02:16 PM Bug #506: Changes to "Originator" lost when editing eml-software
- DTD for the eml-software module contained a typo for the originator element that
did not allow multiple choices. The ...
- 11:26 AM Bug #623: null pointer exception when canceling editor
- found bug in MetaDisplay class which had 'editingComplete' rather than
- 10:56 AM Bug #623 (Resolved): null pointer exception when canceling editor
- Bringing up the metadata editor and then clicking cancel will cause a null
pointer exception when the information in...
- 03:57 PM Bug #476: Instructions are truncated in Morpho Editor
- Panel for displaying help instriuctions changed to be dynamically sized based on
length of help string.
- 01:50 PM Bug #438: Intermittent Version Numbering Problem
- I have been unable to recreate the problem as described with the current version
of Morpho (10/7/2002). I think we ha...
- 01:42 PM Bug #205: cut/copy/paste
- Cut/Copy/Paste menus are now enabled/disabled properly in the new DataPackage
view. Actually, the only items that ca...
- 05:37 PM Bug #453: Update itislib functionality to use new information
- I got one species "Pelvetia canaliculata" and it has a synonym "Fucus
canaliculatus" in ITIS.
I create two new pack...
- 03:59 PM Bug #621: XML Editor changes do not result in datapackage update
- Bug was due to fact that no EditingCompletedListener has been set got the
Metadisplay objects! Added code in DataView...
- 08:41 AM Bug #621 (Resolved): XML Editor changes do not result in datapackage update
- Currently, one can bring up the XML editor and make changes but when the editor
is closed the changes do NOT result ...
- 04:05 PM Bug #603: XSLT works only under JRE1.4
- The problem to cause the exception is in stylesheet itself.
In apply-templates element, some file use select="./" or...
- 03:27 PM Bug #499: Swing changes outside the event thread
- All the SwingWorker instances have been examined to look for Swing component
changed outside the event thread and any...
- 11:17 AM Bug #499: Swing changes outside the event thread
- fixed 'morphoFrame.setBusy(true)' so that the actual changing of the busy icon
is always done inside the event thread...
- 11:33 AM Bug #610: verify/fix problem with importing comma and tab delimited data
- The problem with tab delimited data has apparently been fixed.
Fixed format data is NOT handled by the TextImportWiz...
- 11:29 AM Bug #620 (In Progress): Data Files with fixed width fields are not handled
- Fixed Field data files are not handled in either the TextImportWizard or the
DataViewer classes. Thus metadata must ...
- 07:53 AM Bug #617: After updating a data file, entity, attribute and physical document version is not consistent in local and metacat
- Documents were being incorrectly written to metacat dus to readers not being
reset to beginning of stream after writi...
- 01:45 PM Bug #613: verify/fix synchronize/export/delete for data package window
- Now synchronize, delete, export and openPreviousVersion menu worked well in
data pakcage frame too.
- 01:06 PM Bug #615: Tab delimiter problem after clicking update butto
- bug in writeObjects method of PersistentVector fixed to convert delimiters in
hex format to proper format for data fi...
- 11:15 AM Bug #535: screenshots and UML design for new UI
- Some screen shots and collaboration diagrams are in the morpho/docs/dev
directory. Additional documentation would pro...
- 11:10 AM Bug #499: Swing changes outside the event thread
- 10/2/02 - higgins
According to the Java tutorial,
Rule: Once a Swing component has been realized, all code that mi...
- 08:18 AM Bug #612: remove all metacat terminology
- Carried out a global search for 'metacat' across all Morpho source files and
replaced all instances of 'metacat' that...
Also available in: Atom