From 11/10/2005 to 12/09/2005
- 03:14 PM Bug #2315 (Resolved): Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- On a Windows machine, I have been unable to launch a second instance of Kepler
(using a batch file which should run ...
- 10:54 AM Bug #2314 (Resolved): composites show up as classes not instances
- when you drag a composite to the canvas, a purple box shows up surrounding the
actor indicating that the actor is a ...
- 10:52 AM Bug #2255: Simple Composite Actor cannot be dragged onto display
- TypedCompositeActor can now be dragged onto the canvas. In doing this, dan and
I found another problem with composit...
- 02:30 PM Bug #1843: unexpected workflow components tree behavior
- i think this may be fixed with the new rendering scheme - was possibly linked to
re-painting the icons. When we switc...
- 02:28 PM Bug #2269: SVG - Small Icon (Actor Library Thumbnail)
- fixed - thumbnails now rendered from thumbnail-sized raster icons
- 02:27 PM Bug #2268: SVG - Backward Compatibility
- fixed translation issue by reverting to diva renderign for old-style icons, and
using batik only if batik switch is a...
- 12:19 PM Bug #2266: SVG - Assigning Icons
- implemented assignment by LSID. if none found, assigns by classname. Finally, if
none found there, uses default blank...
- 10:15 AM Bug #2277: Simplify Kar loading
- In Trunk, I have implemented a revised kar build system which does not utilize
the actorList.moml or directorList.mom...
- 10:41 AM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- Some further examination indicates that the problem indicate that the problem is
in 'R' rather than the RExpression c...
- 08:59 AM Bug #2307 (In Progress): Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- We have compiled libraries (in CVS) for GARP and some GIS tools (e.g. GDAL) for
Windows and Linux OSs, but we do not...
- 09:26 AM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- yes, my professional assessment is that double-clicking to open a composite
actor is still preferred over the altern...
- 09:16 AM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- My feeling is that it is far better to have double click on composites open the
composite, and double click on atomic...
- 08:51 AM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- The natural inclination when "drilling down" in graphical heirarchical systems
is to double click on the object you ...
- 09:24 AM Bug #2273: Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- This looks like a GDAL problem - see comments below from Dave Vieglais
- 08:02 PM Bug #2304: RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- I think I may have limited the size of the string used to pass data from Kepler
to R. (I will check the code.)
- 03:13 PM Bug #2304 (Resolved): RExpression accepts only limited input size.
- The R expression actor accepts only a very limited size of input. For example,
a vector x <- 1:20000 with 20000 elem...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2109: make double-click open composite actor
- I have to take issue with the goal of this 'bug'. On atomic actors, a
double-click just displays the 'Edit parameters...
- 10:09 AM Bug #2273: Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- This appears to be a GDAL problem. GDAL tries to read the data in a 32 bit bil
file as a 32 bit float when it is (app...
- 01:58 PM Bug #2302 (In Progress): Problem unzipping hierarchical data
- When EML Datasources point to zipped data files, the data is supposed to be
automatically unzipped when downloaded. ...
- 12:37 PM Bug #2300 (Resolved): migrate to new web services-only ecogrid client in Kepler
- Kepler currently uses the version of the EcoGrid client based on Grid service
APIs. THat client will be changed to ...
- 08:56 AM Bug #2290: EML2 Data Source problem with higgins.5087.3 - 'BaselineLayers'
- This was really not a bug, but rather a mistake in my understanding. Read access
has to be given to TESTUSER for obje...
- 01:09 PM Bug #2290 (Resolved): EML2 Data Source problem with higgins.5087.3 - 'BaselineLayers'
- To reproduce this bug, do a datasearch for 'BaselineLayers'. This shold give the
knb package 'higgins.5087.3'. The d...
- 06:30 AM Bug #2266: SVG - Assigning Icons
- per my IRC conversation with matt, mappings should use LSIDs as keys instead of
(or perhaps in addition to?) classnam...
- 04:12 PM Bug #2266: SVG - Assigning Icons
- added code to:
- 04:11 PM Bug #2286 (Resolved): SVG - reduce svg file size
- SVG icons in kepler-docs/dev/usability/graphics/svg are mostly ~500MB in size.
Most of this is unneeded stuff that I...
- 03:40 PM Bug #2281 (Resolved): Duplicated and incorrect search results in actor searching
- The three actors "ENM PCP","ESRI Shapefile Displayer" and "GML Displayer" are
desinged to be GISOutputActor in the ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- There are four icons for each toolbar button. Per Laura, these represent the
- 12:08 PM Bug #2278: Fix cache file name clash
- Fixed in v1.5 of org.kepler.objectmanager.cache.DataCacheObject.
- 10:21 AM Bug #2278 (Resolved): Fix cache file name clash
- The cache file naming system relies on system date (to millisecond). On faster
systems this can cause naming clashes.
- 10:18 AM Bug #2277 (Resolved): Simplify Kar loading
- For first release, simplify the kar loading process to operate on moml documents
only. Each moml file will describe...
- 10:05 AM Bug #2275: Replace the DataCacheManager
- This will also require us changing all of the ecogrid classes to use the new system.
- 10:03 AM Bug #2275 (Resolved): Replace the DataCacheManager
- The DataCacheManager does some funky things and needs to be refactored to make
the API simpler and enable native use...
- 09:56 AM Bug #2233: Name duplication exception with KAR files
- This is not a kepler bug. This is a restriction of PTII. Each actor is also a
NamedObj. Names in PTII MUST be unique.
- 09:55 AM Bug #1924: Refactor actor and data display and search code
- This is being addressed both with the TreeIndex class and the new ObjectCache.
the ObjectCache includes callbacks so...
- 09:49 AM Bug #1909: generalize cache manager to provide support for very large data files
- This should be implemented in the extension of CacheObject that deals with data
- 09:48 AM Bug #1883: Add LSID to Cache Manager
- the objectcache will replace the datacachemanager as the main caching system in
kepler. the objectcache relies compl...
- 09:39 AM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- The kar format has been specified and kar files are currently being used to load
actors into kepler. it was recently...
- 09:37 AM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- we decided to wait on this until after the next release.
- 08:43 AM Bug #2273 (Resolved): Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data is somehow not getting processed correctly. It
should range from small numbers to num...
- 06:07 PM Bug #2150: 'Edit Custom Icon' menu item doesn't work
- Removed New->Icon Editor from File menu. Still need to remove 'Edit Custom Icon'
item from popup menu
- 02:30 PM Bug #1882: Investigate UI Changes
- see wiki page:
These examples all have their own bug entri...
- 02:28 PM Bug #2271 (In Progress): Changing the Color Scheme
- TRANSFERRED FROM Bug #1882
------- Additional Comment #2 From Matthew Brooke 2005-11-08 15:56 -------
- 02:21 PM Bug #2270 (In Progress): TRACKING: Localization and Improvement of User-Visible Messaging Strings
- There are several bugs that pertain to changing the various messaging strings
that the user sees (general UI text, l...
- 12:08 PM Bug #2245: TRACKING: Batik SVG Rendering - remaining tasks
- Have assigned the above to separate bugs, as follows:
1) ASSIGNING ICONS - Bug #2266
2) MEMORY USAGE - Bug #2267
- 12:05 PM Bug #2269 (Resolved): SVG - Small Icon (Actor Library Thumbnail)
- getIcon() method in XMLIcon works, but its success seems to be linked to the odd
tree refreshing behavior described ...
- 12:01 PM Bug #2268: SVG - Backward Compatibility
- Another back-compat issue:
In EML simple example plot, text at bottom is rendered using SVG, and it does
not wrap, bu...
- 11:59 AM Bug #2268 (Resolved): SVG - Backward Compatibility
- - Need to add code so old SVG icons are translated to have their origin at the
top-left corner. They are currently c...
- 11:56 AM Bug #2267: SVG - Memory Usage
- This is partly exacerbated by the current large size of the actor SVG icons.
After hand-editiing the director icon, a...
- 11:53 AM Bug #2267 (Resolved): SVG - Memory Usage
- Currently, if Batik has to display more than about 150 SVG icons, it causes a
JVM crash with an OutOfMemoryError. T...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2266 (Resolved): SVG - Assigning Icons
- Icons can be assigned in actor moml, or can be assigned in the actor's java
code. Assigning in moml means icons will...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2265 (New): Simple Kepler features movie to be displayed at the 1st time installation
- Build up of a small movie or a slide show that walks to user through the basic
features of Kepler. The suggestion is...
- 02:41 PM Bug #2264 (In Progress): DIALOGS: Implement New "Semantic Annotation" Dialog
- Implement New "Semantic Annotation" Dialog:
- 02:39 PM Bug #2263 (In Progress): DIALOGS: Implement New "Search Ecogrid for Data Sources" Dialog
- Implement New "Search Ecogrid for Data Sources" Dialog:
- 02:38 PM Bug #2262 (In Progress): DIALOGS: Implement New "Search Ecogrid for Component Sources" Dialog
- Implement New "Search Ecogrid for Component Sources" Dialog:
(can't find this dialog on wiki. Can see only the "Se...
- 02:37 PM Bug #2029: consider guided analysis wizard
- Further suggestions to improve the "new workflow" menu action as per conference
call on Nov 10, 2005:
1. "New Workfl...
- 02:33 PM Bug #2261 (New): DIALOGS: Implement New "Advanced Search for Data" Dialog
- Implement New "Advanced Search for Data" Dialog. See:
- 02:32 PM Bug #2260 (In Progress): DIALOGS: Implement New "Advanced Search for Components" Dialog
- Implement New "Advanced Search for Components" Dialog. See:
- 02:27 PM Bug #1655: DIALOGS: Implement New UI for Sources Dialog (was "integrate ecogrid registry into kepler ecogrid client")
- The "sources" button on the search panel under the "Components" tab (the tab
formerly known as "Actors") will also br...
- 02:23 PM Bug #2247: TRACKING: Popup Dialog Changes
- added depenencies for tracking
- 02:21 PM Bug #2259 (In Progress): DIALOGS: Implement New Actor Dialog
- Implement New Actor Dialog, per Laura's design. See:
- 02:20 PM Bug #2258 (In Progress): DIALOGS: Implement New Director Dialog
- Implement New Director Dialog, per Laura's design. See:
- 02:19 PM Bug #2257 (In Progress): DIALOGS: Implement New Workflow Dialog
- Implement New Workflow Dialog, per Laura's design. See:
- 10:19 AM Bug #1911: Provide real-time feedback/animation for workflow progress as a default
- *** Bug 2008 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 10:18 AM Bug #2008: Provide real-time feedback for workflow progress as a default
- same as bug#1911
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1911 ***
Also available in: Atom