From 12/10/2009 to 01/08/2010
- 04:31 PM Bug #4657: morpho creates <keyword> elements out of keywordType attribute content
- Good point, Ben - that if Morpho ignore the keywordType element, how does the user know an edited keyword still has t...
- 04:00 PM Bug #4657: morpho creates <keyword> elements out of keywordType attribute content
- simple solutions:
-pop up the tree editor when we encounter keywordType attributes
-remove them and carry one with th...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4657: morpho creates <keyword> elements out of keywordType attribute content
- is there a docid that hasn't yet been corrected?
- 02:13 PM Bug #4657 (Resolved): morpho creates <keyword> elements out of keywordType attribute content
- the <keyword> element has an optional attribute keywordType, as in this snippet from knb-lter-sbc.17.12
- 12:19 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- >> Question 2: open dialg or search result frame detects foo.34.2 in incomplete
>> dir as crashed or saved-imconplete...
- 03:04 PM Bug #4646: when upgrading from 2.0.1, morpho did not catch empty <offline> element
- sorry - I listed the mropho version wrong
It was morpho are 1.6.1 that created the EML 201
and morpho 1.7 which did n...
- 03:00 PM Bug #4646 (Resolved): when upgrading from 2.0.1, morpho did not catch empty <offline> element
- a user updated her morpho to 1.7.1, and loaded a 2.0.1 package. The first thing she must do is upgrade to EML2.1.0
- 09:26 AM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- Many of the TextType elements can be nested inside each other, too - so there is really no way to get all possible pa...
- 08:43 AM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- Okay - we can now add as many paths as we want, provided we know what we want...
I've got 'abstract' and 'abstract/pa...
- 08:05 AM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- oh - it's defined, but not to any particular depth:
The "text" element allows for both formatted and
- 08:01 AM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- are there other children besides <para> that we might encounter or is it literally any possible child?
- 06:43 AM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- <abstract> is TextType, which means that the <para> element is optional. queries should search any children of <abstr...
- 01:55 PM Bug #2563: Multiple repeated delimiter info not saved
- it looks like there is code to put it in the additional metadata part of the EML doc.
but there were 18 entries of th...
- 01:30 PM Bug #2285: Morpho creates a duplicate dp that has an existing docid
- now morpho will now check with the metacat server for the last docid used for the current scope - not just the local ...
- 01:24 PM Bug #2799: Access List doesn't include groups at LDAP root
- Actually this looks like it is also a Metacat issue. The 'getprincipals' action only returns groups that are under an...
- 01:07 PM Bug #2508: Incorrect example for relative attribute given in table wizard
- 'tis true.
Changed to degrees Celsius.
- 12:59 PM Bug #1831: "other" organization field does not work
- we're now able to refresh the list in the "new profile" dialog...and if it's not an Org that the server knows about t...
- 12:56 PM Bug #2980: pubDate is not created for citation use when a Morpho Dataset is submitted
- would this mean "editing" the EML doc just before upload?
- 12:53 PM Bug #3243: initial profile creation does not list all organizations from LDAP
- added a "Refresh" button in the "New Profile" dialog
- 11:11 AM Bug #3314: Morpho abstract search comes up with 0
- was using the pathexpr: "abstract" when it should be "abstract/para"
- 10:58 AM Bug #3918: on macintosh, non-admin users cannot write the file accesslist.xml
- Copy accesslist.xml to the .morpho ("config") directory on start up.
Reference only that file from then on.
- 10:19 AM Bug #3918: on macintosh, non-admin users cannot write the file accesslist.xml
- perhaps we should copy this into the .morpho directory?
- 10:16 AM Bug #1275: Comments on Text Import Wizard from Andrea Chadden
- There's extensive help on this topic available by clicking the "Help" button.
It seems as though this is more of a "d...
- 10:03 AM Bug #930: Explanation of entity/attribute window display
- added following to the metadata display on the right:
"Selected column or <entity metadata>"
where <entity metadata> ...
- 05:26 PM Bug #4617: Using Table Editor (see attached photo) mouse-click response is extremely slow
- as an addendum:
-each invocation of the Tree Editor would force a new DP window to be created (and yet another listen...
- 05:24 PM Bug #4617: Using Table Editor (see attached photo) mouse-click response is extremely slow
- I've removed the "edit" button so the Tree Editor should not be invoked now.
And because of fixes/improvements done f...
- 10:10 AM Bug #4617: Using Table Editor (see attached photo) mouse-click response is extremely slow
- The "right-click->Edit Column Documentation" and "Data->Edit Column Documentation" both bring up the wizard editor wh...
- 05:20 PM Bug #1777: Selecting columns is very slow
- Now that the listeners are behaving themselves...closing
- 03:20 PM Bug #1777: Selecting columns is very slow
- I've made the datapackage frame tighter in a few ways:
1. Only listen/handle data selection events that originate in ...
- 10:47 AM Bug #1777: Selecting columns is very slow
- well it's not the actual column selection (see 4617 about background thread) - it's displaying the attribute metadata...
- 05:19 PM Bug #2366: Selecting attributes in a table is slow
- closing - reopen if we find it still has delays
- 03:16 PM Bug #2366: Selecting attributes in a table is slow
- believe this was resolved by recent change to StateChangeListening
- 04:59 PM Bug #4640 (New): add prev/next buttons to 'Edit Column Documentation' dialog
- When a user needs to edit the documentation of several columns in one sitting, it is tedious to have to open and clos...
- 10:20 AM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Great! Some responses/ideas:
(In reply to comment #10)
> 1. Terminology:
> Tracing-change document: a document...
- 05:49 PM Bug #1777: Selecting columns is very slow
- As another test, I created two fake DPs with attribute descriptions (but no attached data). One DP described 1 table ...
- 05:31 PM Bug #1777: Selecting columns is very slow
- Selecting columns definitely gets slower after repeatedly opening and closing a data package. To reproduce, start mor...
- 05:22 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Here are some summary and thought about the bug 1211:
Tracing-change document: a document created t...
- 01:13 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- For item 7:
a. now it will increase revision number rather than assign a new package id.
b. it still assigns new doci...
- 10:37 AM Bug #3458: Morpho will take long time to startup if the metacat host server is down
- We observed similar behavior on two machines this morning while metacat was down. However, rather than starting up af...
- 02:40 PM Bug #4636 (Resolved): Morpho should ignore commas inside double-quoted fields (CSV import)
- It is a standard CSV convention to enclose fields containing commas (i.e., commas that do not represent delimiters) i...
- 11:27 AM Bug #4635 (Resolved): morpho attempts to display binary otherEntity objects as text
- Morpho attempts to display otherEntity objects as text in the data table panel, even when they are binary files. Not ...
- 10:53 AM Bug #1786: Need ability to download data files through morpho
- Bug 4620 is a more generalized version of this one, focusing not just on Excel files but on any data object (binary o...
- 12:56 PM Bug #4628 (New): Testing version 1.7.1 beta: Morpho Tree Editor produces invalid documents
- Condition: I am using the Morpho Tree Editor to edit the columns in an attribute table. The table was, incidentally, ...
- 04:17 PM Bug #4625: authenticate against KNB, switch source to DEV, and still have access
- soong.28.5 should be on DEV but not KNB. The data tables in it should only be accessible by kruger-tpc and jing. Se...
- 09:58 AM Bug #4625: authenticate against KNB, switch source to DEV, and still have access
- what are some of the docids you are talking about: bot h for DEV and KNB?
- 09:07 AM Bug #4625: authenticate against KNB, switch source to DEV, and still have access
- I thought about that, so I temporarily wiped my .morpho folder, but it didn't make a difference.
- 08:42 AM Bug #4625: authenticate against KNB, switch source to DEV, and still have access
- are the packages saved locally? then they'll show up no matter what source is used.
- 06:07 PM Bug #4625: authenticate against KNB, switch source to DEV, and still have access
- This might not be a morpho bug, now that I think about it. Maybe this should go against metacat and its authentication?
- 06:07 PM Bug #4625 (Resolved): authenticate against KNB, switch source to DEV, and still have access
- I have packages that exist on DEV but not KNB. I start Morpho r4682 with KNB set as the metacat source and authentic...
- 05:59 PM Bug #4622: local copies of zip "data tables" corrupt
- The bug was fixed by above solution.
- 05:58 PM Bug #4622: local copies of zip "data tables" corrupt
- In DataPackage.download method, there were local codes to handle download data. They used Reader and Writer method :(...
- 05:25 PM Bug #4622: local copies of zip "data tables" corrupt
- This seems to cascade into exporting when local data are present as well. With no local data, exporting seems to wor...
- 04:52 PM Bug #4622 (Resolved): local copies of zip "data tables" corrupt
- The example is soong.37.2 on the dev metacat (search for soong). The data package contains zip files as "data tables...
- 05:44 PM Bug #4624 (New): local/network status icons sometimes (inconsistently) incorrect
- A package that only exists remotely gets a network icon but no local icon. After a sync from remote->local, some pac...
- 05:26 PM Bug #4623 (Resolved): docid conflict box needs a button or something
- I created a package (.1 revision), synced local->remote (.2 revision?), then edited the local EML to produce a docid ...
- 03:21 PM Bug #4621 (New): Allow sets of codes/definitions to be reused across data packages
- Morpho allows enumerated value codes/definitions to be "imported from another table", although "imported" is somewhat...
- 10:45 AM Bug #4620 (Resolved): Add handler for externally saving/opening an attached data object
- Imagine someone wants to quickly inspect the contents of a binary data file attached to a data package. Currently, th...
- 09:16 AM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- This should be evident from the bug summary line, but just to clarify: Morpho should be able to handle not only attac...
- 08:41 AM Bug #4426: export fails to create html with attribute information
- This bug was fixed base on above solution.
- 08:35 AM Bug #4537: MS accesss file importing leads an invalid eml-2.1.0 document
- After fixing empty string issue on objectName, offline and attributeDescritpion, now this module works. Both rick and...
Also available in: Atom