From 03/20/2006 to 04/18/2006
- 03:46 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
The remaining actors without new icons are as follows:
- 03:37 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- Fixed some typos in uiSVGMappingsByClass props file, and removed some references to BoxedValueIcon in actor moml.
- 05:05 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
added a line to build-ptolemy.xml, to exclude files of the form *Icon.xml, since these interfere with new SVG icons....
- 11:09 AM Bug #2421: Port Name bug in SummaryStatistics actor
- I suspect that the problem occurs for all derived actors. This would mean the any actors built on RExpression would n...
- 11:07 AM Bug #2421 (Resolved): Port Name bug in SummaryStatistics actor
- Dan Higgins wrote:
> Hey Chad,
> If I simply drag the SummaryStatistics actor (a specialized version of the R...
- 08:02 PM Bug #2321: merge exp files into ptolemy CVS
- I'll take this bug.
I was able to move a few files, see below.
I can also probably move the DBConnectionToken out.
- 07:58 PM Bug #2420 (Resolved): Need a 25x25 kepler icon to decorate title bars
- Hi Laura,
I'm assigning this bug to you because you will either know how to fix it
or know who to assign this one t...
- 04:15 PM Bug #2056: Port labels appear 'twice' when DataSource actor added
- ote - also happens on workflows without EML datasources
- 04:14 PM Bug #2056: Port labels appear 'twice' when DataSource actor added
- moved to 1.0, per conf call 17Apr06
- 10:55 AM Bug #2242: move metacat ecogrid service to new host
- Done. Both the KNB metacat and the EcoGrid interfaces now live on knb.msi.ucsb.edu. FIXED.
- 10:54 AM Bug #2171: Add support for missingValueCode in EML parser
- Christopher added NIL Token in ptolemy and our mssingValue can be expressed as NIL Token. So this bug fixed.
- 07:45 PM Bug #2419 (Resolved): turn Digir source 'off' as default data source
- Digir source has not been working and this results in 'hung' data searches. Even when working, Digir greatly increase...
- 07:30 PM Bug #2273: Problem with Hydro1K Flow Accumulation data
- Fixing this would require changes in the gdal code. Also, the Accumulation data is apparently not considered vital. T...
- 07:20 PM Bug #2415: Create KAR from Actor bug (on Mac)
- Corrected this problem by changing the OpenFileDialog to a SaveFileDialog
- 08:50 AM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
I would say 'no' although the two are similar. The Documentation actor provides a direct link to a html f...
- 04:26 PM Bug #2417 (Resolved): TRACKING: DOCUMENTATION - complete first draft of documentation
- complete first draft of documentation
Actor Man Pages
Getting started guide (incl. tutorial chapters)
- 04:15 PM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- Dan -
Has this Documentation actor been superseded by Edward's DocViewer? If so, let's close this bug
- 04:04 PM Bug #2416 (In Progress): ICONS: Tracking bug - Rearranging and regenerating icons
- Tracking bug - Rearranging and regenerating icons, per MB, MBJ and LLD conf calls
See Kepler Workflows with annot...
- 03:58 PM Bug #2034: provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialogs
- too general. will address in each dialog box, and any bugs can then be targeted specifically at occurrences
- 03:56 PM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- has largely been addressed in current ptolemy dialogs, but will be addressed specifically in new dialogs thru' new, s...
- 03:44 PM Bug #2415 (Resolved): Create KAR from Actor bug (on Mac)
- On the Mac, if one uses the 'Create KAR from Actor' menu on a modified RExpression actor, the Browse button for setti...
- 03:04 PM Bug #2349: Actors should have preconditions to test for long runs
- This enhancement is "Actors should have preconditions to test for long runs."
It is a nice idea, but low priority and...
- 03:01 PM Bug #2318: Copyrights and licenses of subpackages need to be handled
- I'm assigning this to Dan because he is the release master.
I'm not sure if there is time to do this or not, it is Da...
- 02:44 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I'm closing this bug, which is "add welcome screen for release 1.0"
There is a related bug,
"Opening a preexisting m...
- 02:42 PM Bug #2414 (New): Opening a preexisting model should open in a blank viewer
- In "add welcome screen for release 1.0" at
- 02:24 PM Bug #2246: TOOLBAR: status on opening workflows and blank frames
- I took another look at this bug. In many ways, we could probably
close this, it falls under the newer bug
- 02:01 PM Bug #2413 (Resolved): ICONS: Monitor Value icon should show value
- Monitor Value icon should show value instead of svg icon
- 12:06 PM Bug #2352: Preferences System needs to be resolved
- I'm closing this bug because
"add welcome screen for release ...
- 12:03 PM Bug #2240: add support for null values to data passing among ports
- I'm marking this bug as fixed, because I think the work here is done.
If there are problems, it can be reopened.
- 11:54 AM Bug #2407: Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- Fixed by updating ptii/ptolemy/actor/lib/WelcomeWindow:
show(): Call super.close() because _close() expects that the ...
- 03:18 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- note to self (or whoever has to change these "*Constant" icons in future...)
Actual icon is ptolemy.vergil.icon.Boxe...
- 02:42 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- changed icon assignments for:
Permanent String Constant (src/org/resurgence/actor/PermanentStringConstant.java)
- 02:34 PM Bug #2407: Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- I'll handle this one.
The problem is that we have a tableau associated with welcome window.
It will be a little while...
- 01:12 PM Bug #2407: Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- HINT: in Kepler, you can get the WelcomeWindow to show up again by deleting the file .ptolemyII in your 'home' direco...
- 01:48 PM Bug #2412 (Resolved): Unable to Create Kar file from composite
- A number of problem occur when trying to create a kar file from an existing composite actor in a workflow.
1) If y...
- 03:02 PM Bug #2389: Actor seach problem
- made the _hideName attribute self-closing tag. previously, it surrounded the icon description, which i think was an e...
- 02:43 PM Bug #2355: TOOLBAR: icon states don't display correctly for first four toolbar buttons
- 02:02 PM Bug #2409: Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
- may be intermittent - subsequently was able to get "Stop" to show up, even though it had failed previously - but stil...
- 10:18 AM Bug #2409 (Resolved): Display Name Not Showing for org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
- org.sdm.spa.Pause and org.sdm.spa.Stop
When dragged to canvas, name ("Pause" or "Stop") does not show up. Right cl...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2410 (New): need feature in UI for users to assign icon to an actor
- If a user creates an R actor, there is currently no method for them to assign an icon to the R actor from the user in...
- 04:51 PM Bug #2323: Remove text added with "Attribute" actor from older workflows
- Spoke with Matt Jones on 10Apr06 - basically, any new text annotations created in Kepler will use the Annotation Acto...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2408 (Resolved): Need composite actor instance in actor tree
- Currently, when you drag a 'CompositeActor' from the actor tree to the work area, you get a 'CompositeActor' CLASS ac...
- 04:06 PM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- ah! - the DocViewer was in there, but it had no text label (as Dan had previously pointed out in an email), and its t...
- 11:21 AM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- DocViewer seems to be missing from your list. It only displays a rectangle. It should have text saying something like...
- 10:59 AM Bug #2324: SVG - old-style icon still displayed for certain actors
- looked thru the 3 workflows created by Matt, which show all the current actors. According to these WFs, the following...
- 02:58 PM Bug #2407 (Resolved): Kepler process keeps running after close all windows
- If you turn off welcome screen, then run kepler again. You will find kepler process keeps running after close all win...
- 02:57 PM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- This issue, reported by Zhijie, is now being tracked by Bug #2389. This bug should be used for tracking the original ...
- 02:54 PM Bug #2389: Actor seach problem
- This seems to be caused by DocViewer Parameter.
It appears in the tree with a "+" next to it, as if it is a folder ...
- 01:53 PM Bug #2399: problems with GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml
- Revised the RScript so that a nil ruleset is not sent to the GARP actor. This fix added some parameter checks to the ...
- 06:23 PM Bug #2400: Need ability to set parameter ranges and relationships.
- This would be cool. It would be nice if there were parameters that
had a limited range. The range could be an attri...
- 05:52 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- Now looks like it's fixed - checked in to ptolemy tree (ptII/ptolemy/vergil/basic/EditorDropTarget.java). Tested on w...
- 01:47 PM Bug #2400 (New): Need ability to set parameter ranges and relationships.
- We might consider a new Parameter actor that would allow the user to specify ranges of values to be allowed and even ...
- 01:42 PM Bug #2399 (Resolved): problems with GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml
- The workflow "GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml" (#19 in the GARP example list) will crash if the numIterations para...
- 08:38 PM Bug #2398 (Resolved): change R home directory that is default of RExpression actor
- The default working dir for R in the RExpession actor is set to the users $HOME directory. This causes a buildup of m...
- 05:58 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- Reopening, since Matt reported this bug is still not fixed if a workflow is executed first, *then* an actor is dragge...
- 02:21 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- Fixed the major problem whereby tooltips stopped appearing after dragging an actor to the canvas (fix checked into th...
- 02:20 PM Bug #2397 (New): TOOLTIPS: dual screen setup - tooltip sometimes shown on wrong screen
- Moved to its own bug from Bug #1844 -
Reported by Laura Downey <email@example.com>:
- 02:18 PM Bug #2396 (Resolved): TOOLTIPS: Sometimes line/relation tooltip appears when hovering over port
- Moved to its own bug from Bug #1844 -
Reported by Laura Downey <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- 04:59 PM Bug #2361: Using backspace in the search pane deletes highlighted components
- Fixed by changing registerKeyboardAction() to use
- 10:17 AM Bug #2392: MENUS: Top-Level Menu - need centralized way to remove menubar
There is already a way to do this - all you need to do is call hideMenuBar() (which is a public method in ptolemy.gu...
- 10:13 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Changed so menubar no longer appears
- 02:52 PM Bug #2393 (New): Need ability to disable 'add port' to actors where not supported
- Currently one can 'add a port' to any actor even when that actor is not designed to look for new ports. This has conf...
- 03:01 PM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- test of new server - ignore
- 12:41 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I just checked an edited version into CVS that uses css - please feel free to
tweak the fonts, positioning etc as nee...
- 10:31 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I think the plain text you're seeing may be caused by something not being quite
right with the html/css source code. ...
- 09:41 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Right now the CSS just shows up as plain text as its on a JEditorPane.
- 09:37 AM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- >> Nandita is looking at style sheets [..]
> Nandita-->The "Welcome to Kepler 1.0"requires CSS for sure....I don't
- 10:44 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Christopher:Thanks for updating the WelcomWindow and putting it in ptolemy tree.
I updated intro.htm to make it look ...
- 08:44 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- I moved the WelcomeWindow code out of exp and back to ptolemy.
WelcomeWindow now uses ptolemy.actor.gui.PtolemyPrefer...
- 02:40 PM Bug #2392 (Resolved): MENUS: Top-Level Menu - need centralized way to remove menubar
- Some dialogs need to be shown without menubars (eg Welcome Window, Query Builder
dialog). We therefore need centrali...
- 01:26 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Okay we are getting there but some other changes need to be made to get the
dialog to look like what is spec'd on th...
- 08:09 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Hi Laura,
The welcomeScreen should be showing with new kepler updates now and menu bug
fixes.I had to put dialog chec...
- 01:40 PM Bug #2143: fix functionality and GUI issues with query builder
- Proposed minimal changes for Release 1.0 are:
-give the dialog a title - Query Builder
-remove menus (no menus in di...
- 07:40 AM Bug #2383: mnemonics in menus not appearing
- Very weird, never knew that but I checked per your comments and found my
properties set to "hide underlines until al...
- 06:00 PM Bug #2383: mnemonics in menus not appearing
- The mnemonics do show up if you press the Alt key - this is actually correct
Windows XP behavior, per user preference...
- 01:29 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- The welcomeScreen has been moved to the orginal HTML Tableau form (intro.html)
under configs (like orginal). However ...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- Reopenign this bug for 2 reasons.
1) user guide and workflow cookbook links need to be removed since that
- 09:59 AM Bug #2307: Mac OSX code missing for several JNI actors
- An attempt at adding the native code for GARP for the Mac has been carried out.
Still trying to determine exactly wha...
- 09:55 AM Bug #2375: RExpression support for nil tokens
- RExpression actor support for nils has been completed
- 03:01 PM Bug #2391 (Resolved): Installer fixes for 1.0 release
- Set the installer to use the javaw option to remove the command window (which is
confusing to new users).
- 04:23 PM Bug #2390 (Resolved): Documentation problem with derived actors
- There is a problem that comes up when trying to document certain actors that
extend other actor classes like Source,...
- 09:34 AM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- Apparently this isn't fixed. this is what zhijie said:
This bug could also be observed on a Linux machine. When sea...
- 04:03 PM Bug #2382: Documentation kar does not appear in actor tree
- this is now fixed.
- 08:13 AM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- OK. I also clarified with Jing that several of the parameters in this dialog
need not be viewed by users, and so sho...
- 07:52 AM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- When the schema is displayed in one of the configure dialogs (edit parameters)
for a data source, the "schemaDef:" f...
- 07:06 AM Bug #2389 (Resolved): Actor seach problem
- Try seaching actor tree for 'Doc' or 'DocViewer'. Tree just 'flashes' and
returns to a single top level node. Seache...
- 04:37 PM Bug #2344: Duplicate Actors that read directories
- This bug has been fixed by removing the FileArrayPrinter from the Kepler actor
tree, although the base java code has ...
- 04:34 PM Bug #2388 (New): Incorporating the SRB actors with the gsi authentication framework
- 04:15 PM Bug #2343: add welcome screen for release 1.0
- This was fixed.
- 04:12 PM Bug #2351: Welcome Window Programmer/Scientist docs
- Nandita has implemented this.
- 04:11 PM Bug #2232: Website updates
- This is fixed.
- 04:11 PM Bug #2231: Documentation system implementation
- This bug is old now. Most of these things evolved and has been done in
different ways,so I'm closing it. Please assi...
- 03:45 PM Bug #2014: Disallow editing of the schema for data
- laura, could you please clarify this?
- 03:41 PM Bug #1888: changes to data access system to incorporate geon data
- fixed as far as matt knows.
- 03:38 PM Bug #1888: changes to data access system to incorporate geon data
- since efrat is on leave, i don't think this is going to make it in so i'm moving
it to post 1.0.0.
- 03:40 PM Bug #1890: Add query builder to generic db actor
- since efrat is on leave, i'm moving this to post 1.0
- 03:37 PM Bug #2089: Problem with docs source code with Java 1.5
- We are no longer using this code. It is obsolete. Instead we are using the
doclet that christopher is developing.
- 03:36 PM Bug #2281: Duplicated and incorrect search results in actor searching
- the search is working correctly. The problem is the way the actors are
semantically tagged. If they are in a folder...
- 03:34 PM Bug #1895: remote actor repository
- The repository is now working. we are working on creating a web service
(ecogrid) interface for registering lsids. ...
- 03:33 PM Bug #1340: define and implement kepler archive file format (kar)
- This is now complete.
- 10:22 AM Bug #2387 (Resolved): dragging actor folder to work area generates exception
- Dragging one of the folders in the actors tree to the workarea generates an
exception that is confusing. (I thought ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #2386 (Resolved): Customize Documentation in Kepler removes all base documentation
- Base documentation is provided by comments in java source code. In Kepler,
adding any 'Custom Documentation' removes...
Also available in: Atom