From 02/25/2005 to 03/26/2005
- 05:04 PM Bug #1990: DataType of EML for KEPLER
- Add new classes - NumericDomain, TextDomain, DatTimeDomain and EnumericDomain
which extends from Domain Interface. In...
- 05:36 PM Bug #1189: add full support for EML2 comple textFormat in EML ingestor
- Create two classes - TextWidthFixedDataFormat and TextDelimitedDataFormat to
store the data format information. And i...
- 02:01 PM Bug #2051: Could Not Get EML Metadata in existed workflow
- The problem is the old workflow moml, it doesn't has a namepsace parameter. We
add a default value for it. And it wor...
- 12:24 PM Bug #2051 (Resolved): Could Not Get EML Metadata in existed workflow
- In EML Simple Plot workflow, you click get metadata and will get an error. But
in search result panel and draging se...
- 04:01 PM Bug #2050 (Resolved): EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- Currently, when an eml2 datasource is dragged to the graph display, a port
appears for each column in the datatable....
- 03:24 PM Bug #2012: Incorporate combo boxes with pick lists in as many places as possible to minimize user typing and provide knowledge of acceptable choices
- I've modified ptolemy.actor.gui.PortConfigurerDialog so that
is uses editable combo boxes for the port types and unit...
- 08:41 AM Bug #2012: Incorporate combo boxes with pick lists in as many places as possible to minimize user typing and provide knowledge of acceptable choices
- I'm working on a partial solution to this one by adding editable comboboxes
for the type and units to the port dialog...
- 09:18 AM Bug #2015: Provide more meaningful error messages
- If you provide me with some screenshots or user traces of overly complex
error messages, I'll see what I can do. Per...
- 09:12 AM Bug #2015: Provide more meaningful error messages
- Users (except very technical ones) don't usually care about the intricate
technical details that they aren't going t...
- 08:57 AM Bug #2011: MENUS: Context Menus - Add Cut/Copy/Paste to all right click popup menus
- While I agree that limiting items on right click menus is desirable, the
general rule for keeping the number of item...
- 08:38 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- Hi Laura,
My changes are in the Ptolemy CVS tree. I'm not totally sure
how these changes get propagated to the Keple...
- 08:22 AM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- I just downloaded the latest build of Kepler and it is still showing a radio
button for "Synchronize to realtime". ...
- 08:37 AM Bug #2023: remove redundant labeling in tree
- I can understand the concern of the lableing issue of the director when it is
on the canvas -- however, if the direc...
- 01:44 PM Bug #2046 (Resolved): libexpat.dll needs to be copied by installer
- The libexpat.dll file is used by the GARP code in workflow that contain GARP. A
copy of this dll is in the $KEPLER/l...
- 03:37 PM Bug #2032: application should open to main window not web page
- I see the value in having "$PTII/bin/vergil" start up the graph editor
instead of bringing up what we call the welcom...
- 03:08 PM Bug #2015: Provide more meaningful error messages
- It would be nice if we provided a way to more effectively hide
the stack traces. Usually, when there is an error, a ...
- 02:58 PM Bug #2011: MENUS: Context Menus - Add Cut/Copy/Paste to all right click popup menus
- Edward and I talked about adding Cut/Copy/Paste right menu choices
and he strongly feels that we already have too man...
- 02:49 PM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- I think I fixed this by modifying ptolemy/gui/Query.java so
that it uses JCheckBox where it should.
I verified that ...
- 02:14 PM Bug #2023: remove redundant labeling in tree
- I'm assuming that we are talking about the tree browser on the left
hand side here.
What Ptolemy has now
- 03:37 PM Bug #2044 (Resolved): R actor for means and error by group
- This bug is to create an actor that wraps an R script (using the generic R actor
described in bug #1342) for calcula...
- 03:19 PM Bug #1342: need R actor
- OK, to summarize the phone call from last week. We all agree an effiective R
actor needs to provide the following ca...
- 03:18 PM Bug #2043 (Resolved): create suite of common statistical actors using R
- We need to create a suite of commonly useful analytical actors using the R actor
that is described in bug #1342. The...
- 02:36 PM Bug #2035: use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- it also happens in the port configuration dialog and the actor and director
- 01:08 PM Bug #2035 (Resolved): use checkboxes and radio buttons correctly
- in some places in the UI, radio buttons are used where checkboxes should be
used, e.g., in the "set plot format" di...
- 02:34 PM Bug #2033: provide indication of actor compatibility
- This feature of being able to indicate actor compatibility is already
envisioned. The implementation is going to be ...
- 01:02 PM Bug #2033 (New): provide indication of actor compatibility
- provide some indication to user of actor compatability, e.g, if they have some
actor selected, somehow indicate to ...
- 01:14 PM Bug #2038 (Resolved): review and correct information design (e.g., graphical layouts)
- by this I mean some of the layout issues such as labels being to far away from
the fields they describe and things ...
- 01:11 PM Bug #2036 (In Progress): provide different levels of turning displaying annotations
- allow user to turn on and off (display or not display) text annotations at an
individual port level, all ports for ...
- 01:03 PM Bug #2034 (Resolved): provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialogs
- provide visual indication of default button/choice on windows/dialog boxes
- 01:00 PM Bug #2032 (Resolved): application should open to main window not web page
- application should open to main window (graph editor window) and not web page -
- often the users are confused when ...
- 12:56 PM Bug #2031 (Resolved): browse/filter for data and data nodes on the ecogrid and local
- provide browsing and filtering mechanims for data and data nodes on the ecogrid
- 12:54 PM Bug #2030 (Resolved): deal with terminology issues in Kepler
- replace programmer centric labels like commit with save, simplify names where
possible, be consistent in use of ter...
- 12:50 PM Bug #2029 (In Progress): consider guided analysis wizard
- consider developing a guided analysis wizard -- this would be akin to teaching
someone how to build a simple workfl...
- 12:48 PM Bug #2028 (In Progress): provide ability to easily visualize data at various places in workflow
- provide the user with the capability of visualizing data and results at
various places in the workflow (related to ...
- 12:46 PM Bug #2027 (In Progress): provide ability to assign checkpoints in the workflow
- provide ability for user to assign checkpoints at various points in the
workflow so that user can check progress an...
- 12:45 PM Bug #2025 (Resolved): provide workflow and results in some publishable format
- provide a workflow "package" of the workflow and its results in a publishable
format -- this would be more extensiv...
- 12:42 PM Bug #2024 (In Progress): provide natural language summary of workflow
- it would be extremely useful to users to provide a natural language summary of
a workflow (English language descrip...
- 12:40 PM Bug #2023 (Resolved): remove redundant labeling in tree
- if directory is titled "Directors" no need to list the items as "SDF
Director," "CT Director" etc.
(note, even i...
- 12:36 PM Bug #2005: associate an visual text annotation with a specific actor
- this should also be done visually, meaning that if someone annotates an actor
with some text to be displayed that th...
- 11:03 AM Bug #2016 (Resolved): MENUS: pop-up context menu revision
- Suggested by Laura Downey
This includes both top level and popup menus. Menu labels may need to be changed
to more ...
- 10:57 AM Bug #2015 (New): Provide more meaningful error messages
- Suggested by Laura Downey
User oriented error messages needed (rather than stack traces?)
- 10:54 AM Bug #2014 (Resolved): Disallow editing of the schema for data
- suggested by Laura Downey
I think this refers to the Digir and EML data source actors and the window that
- 10:52 AM Bug #2013 (Resolved): Allow case insensitive user input
- (suggested by Laura Downey)
especially for port information (e.g. port types)
- 10:49 AM Bug #2012 (In Progress): Incorporate combo boxes with pick lists in as many places as possible to minimize user typing and provide knowledge of acceptable choices
- (Suggested by Laura Downey)
Setting ports and actor parameters requires user typing in a number of places
- 10:46 AM Bug #2011 (In Progress): MENUS: Context Menus - Add Cut/Copy/Paste to all right click popup menus
- suggested by Laura Downey (standard practice)
- 10:44 AM Bug #2010 (Resolved): Provide Clear/Reset for Search
- Suggested by Laura Downey
Already in Actor Search, but not implemented in Data search
- 10:43 AM Bug #2009 (Resolved): Provide Cancel for Search Function
- Suggested by Laura Downey
- 10:41 AM Bug #2008 (Resolved): Provide real-time feedback for workflow progress as a default
- suggested by Laura Downey. This can currently be done in SDF workflows by using
the 'Animate Execution' command unde...
- 05:09 PM Bug #2005 (In Progress): associate an visual text annotation with a specific actor
- Annotation actors can be added to an overall workflow but cannot be associated
with specific actors. Only the actor ...
- 11:04 AM Bug #1844: tool tip problems
- A bit more information on the tooltip problems. Tooltips work intermittently
for me. It seems that when I drag a ne...
- 11:41 AM Bug #1342: need R actor
- In his recent comments added to the R-bug in kepler/Bugzilla (#1342), Matt
suggests that we need to create some s...
- 10:57 AM Bug #1999: Very long delays on first startup of new install
- In the very short term, could one at a corresponding warning to the download page!?
- 03:01 PM Bug #1748: "Get metadata" menu item only works for EML 2.0.0 documents
- In ResultRecord class(parent class of EML200DataSource), a field - namespace was
added. After searching, the namespac...
- 12:25 PM Bug #1999: Very long delays on first startup of new install
- In Ptolemy II, the Jython actor only expands the jar files when
Actors -> More Libraries -> Python is opened in the a...
- 11:39 AM Bug #1999 (Resolved): Very long delays on first startup of new install
- There is a very long delay when a new version of Kepler is first executed. This
is particularly noticable on the Mac...
- 10:54 AM Bug #1998: Enter in actor search text box causes reset
- Also, on the mac, the reset button scrunches the text box to 2 characters width.
The reset button needs to be put so...
- 10:49 AM Bug #1998 (Resolved): Enter in actor search text box causes reset
- A reset button has been added to the actor search pane, but now hitting the
enter key after typing a search phrase c...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1557: problems with paths with 'spaces'
- In general, this problem has been fixed (although we should keep in mind that
specific actor may still have a problem...
- 10:49 AM Bug #1997 (New): Support Getting Metadata for Darwin Core search result item
- In data search result panel, we add a new right click button for getting
metadata for the item. But currently we onl...
- 10:44 AM Bug #1896: Get metadata of data package in data search result panel( tree structure)
- If user right click in search result item, the Get Metadata button will be
shown. If user click the button, the html ...
- 10:41 AM Bug #1889: EML2 data source actor need handle mutiple data entity
- Add Vector _enityList in EMLDataSource to store the mutiple entity in eml. And
add a selectedEnity for chosed entity....
- 10:37 AM Bug #1834: search progress bar does not work on OSX
- Dan and I couldn't duplicate the bug. It seemed someone fixed it before we took
- 06:10 PM Bug #1990 (Resolved): DataType of EML for KEPLER
- The Datatype really should be determined in EML from the measurementScale and
domain (numericDomain and nonNumericDo...
- 05:00 PM Bug #1890: Add query builder to generic db actor
- Requires additional design of the Database connection and query components and
a notification when all authenticatio...
Also available in: Atom