From 10/10/2002 to 11/08/2002
- 02:24 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- A test using Morpho 1.1 indicates that the downloading of a large test dataset
(a single 45MB Pisco data set) works f...
- 02:06 PM Bug #647: fix access control triples in nrs and obfs packages
- Matt added code in load-dataset.cgi and fixed the bug.
I tested in dev and new cgi will added a triple that access f...
- 08:37 AM Bug #672 (Resolved): lat/lon validation and conversion
- Morpho allows input of latitude and longitude values in EML. EML specifies that
these should be in decimal format, ...
- 08:34 AM Bug #671 (Resolved): convert beta6 to eml-2.0.0
- Current packages are in eml-2.00beta6 format. When we support eml-2.0.0, we
need to be able to automatically conver...
- 03:06 PM Bug #374: dtd parser cannot handle multi-rooted dtds
- Will be obsolete when bug 553 is completed.
- 03:04 PM Bug #372: need for 'Guest;/Public' log in
- Lets get this resolved -- its mainly an issue of rearranging the interface to be
more intuitive, so shouldn't be too ...
- 03:03 PM Bug #354: User input column(Attribute) data types
- Will add this feature along with EML 2 support, as it has a specific system for
extending the data types that are all...
- 02:46 PM Bug #330: need stylesheet catalog
- Isn't this already working?
- 01:34 PM Bug #267: Add schema support to Morpho XML editor
- Changing to P1, need to figure out how this works with the new Jalama editor and
whether any work on the existing edi...
- 01:31 PM Bug #660: Change file/directory chooser action for "Export"
- How would this work for zip exports? wouldn't we allow them to name the zip
file rather than the html file? I think...
- 01:30 PM Bug #646: Window menu items need more specific names
- Package ID is now displayed in the name.
- 01:28 PM Bug #552: graphs and summary stats from within morpho
- Depends on Monarch work advancing. Postponing until monarch is further along.
- 01:21 PM Bug #535: screenshots and UML design for new UI
- Done for 1.2.0. Need to continue to add and update documentation for each
release, but closing this bug for now as t...
- 01:13 PM Bug #289: Problem with Morpho handling DTD entity declarations
- Obsoleted by bug 553 where we move to XML Schemas rather than DTDs.
- 01:12 PM Bug #256: allow toolbar to display alternative widgets
- Buttons seem to be adequate for now. Marking as WONTFIX.
- 01:10 PM Bug #669: streamline entry for responsible party
- *** Bug 253 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:05 PM Bug #669 (Resolved): streamline entry for responsible party
- Entering contact informtion for people and other responsible parties is common
and time-consuming. We could substan...
- 01:10 PM Bug #253: use profile info for default text in wizard
- More comprehensive feature request for this described in bug 669.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 669...
- 01:09 PM Bug #250: add additional attribute metadata to display
- No longer valid as we eliminated the part of the interface that this request was
intended to modify.
- 01:08 PM Bug #202: new config management/profile feature for morpho framework
- DONE. Final task (5) regarding complete profile information added in new bug
669 where responsible party information...
- 12:59 PM Bug #668 (Resolved): streamline party entry
- Entering contact informtion for people is common and time-consuming. We could
substantially streamline this process...
- 12:44 PM Bug #212: jar file handling for data packages
- DONE. Export feature accomplishes this. This works fine as a zip file, no need
for it to be a jar.
- 12:42 PM Bug #546: data editing enhancements
- DONE. column editing feature add as its own bug.
- 12:41 PM Bug #667 (In Progress): enable column reordering
- One limitation is that changing of column order can be done, but not easily
(Requires one to copy all the data in a ...
- 10:46 AM Bug #418: need for attributenames at higher level in editor tree
- attribute names now added.
- 10:40 AM Bug #630: new xsl stylesheet needed for eml-attribute
- 09:08 AM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- This problem with large data sets is apparently linked to the alternate
HTTPClient package being used in Morpho. If o...
- 03:41 PM Bug #666: local package synchonized to metacat has wrong access
- Never mind - apparent user error!
- 02:01 PM Bug #666 (Resolved): local package synchonized to metacat has wrong access
- If you create a package locally (i.e. not sent to metacat when created) and then
send it to metacat using Synchroniz...
- 02:03 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Download through browser works OK! --- apparently a Morpho problem
- Dan Higgins -
- 12:46 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Maybe. Easy to test. Try downloading the data file or package from Metacat
using a web browser rather than Morpho.
- 12:33 PM Bug #640: Problem trying to download very large data sets
- I created a new data package containing one of the PISCO large CODAR data files
(~47MB). Submitting it to Metacat see...
- 12:31 PM Bug #665: use mime types for image and other format names
- Most users are unlikely to know what a 'mime-type' is. 'format' in the physical
module in the wizard should thus be a...
- 11:31 AM Bug #665 (Resolved): use mime types for image and other format names
- Currently, morpho understands "gif", "jpeg", jpg", and some other arbitrary
format names. At a minimum, we need to ...
- 09:02 AM Bug #664 (In Progress): add keyboard shortcuts for menus
- Most menu items lack keyboard shortcuts. Need to add them for all of the
standard ones (e.g., ctrl-w for close wind...
- 08:57 AM Bug #662: sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- USER ERROR!!! not a problem if one installs the correct version! (Dan Higgins)
- 08:15 AM Bug #662 (Resolved): sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- The sample data package is not copied to the user's profile directory on a
Macintosh (OS X - 10.2)
- 08:56 AM Bug #663: sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- duplicate of 662
- 08:20 AM Bug #663 (Resolved): sample data packageis not installed on a Mac
- The sample data package is not copied to the user's profile directory on a
Macintosh (OS X - 10.2)
- 11:54 AM Bug #660 (In Progress): Change file/directory chooser action for "Export"
- Currently, the user is asked to select a directory where an 'Exported' package
is to be saved. The file chooser dial...
- 10:55 AM Bug #611: rewrite help documentation
- A first cut at Morpho helo has been created thanks to the help of Christ Bowles.
The html help files have been added ...
- 10:45 AM Bug #658 (Resolved): Data Package Summary sometimes too long
- The data package summmary at the top of package screen can be so long as to
cause an overflow of the first line to t...
- 10:40 AM Bug #657 (In Progress): rewrite code to add sample datapackage from jar file
- Currently, code to add sample datapackage uses the file system. This sample data
is included in a jar file. Should b...
- 10:39 AM Bug #651: need to add a sample dataset to Morpho distribution
- A new sample dataset, based on the old one, has been created. Entity, attribute,
and physical metadata for the old se...
- 10:38 AM Bug #469: minimize size of final distribution
- These files were deleted from cvs:
- 08:42 AM Bug #422: fix export functionality
- Now after exporting a package, the data file will be stored in a saperate
directory - data and xml document will be ...
- 01:23 PM Bug #652: Bug when Canceling 'Create New Datatable..."
- fixed by changing code in PackageWizardShell to just set existing MorphoFrame to
visible when Cancel button is pressed
- 09:00 PM Bug #652 (Resolved): Bug when Canceling 'Create New Datatable..."
- If the 'Data/Create New Datatable..." menu item is selected and the user then
hits the 'Cancel' button, an unwanted ...
- 09:05 AM Bug #645: Rename data set documents to metadata.html
- The html file for data set renamed to metadata.html. And style sheet has
modified too. So the link will be correct
- 08:51 PM Bug #651 (Resolved): need to add a sample dataset to Morpho distribution
- We need to include a sample dataset with the Morpho distribution. I recommend
that we extend the previous one to inc...
- 07:00 PM Bug #642: Automatic update of config.xml needed when new version installed
- Finished code to automatically upgrade the config.xml file for users. Now,
when you update the morpho version, you m...
- 04:13 PM Bug #650 (Resolved): Add Delete functionality for individual modules and data sets
- Currently only entire datapackages can be deleted. We need the ability to delete
data files and individual metadata ...
- 03:55 PM Bug #649 (Resolved): Save Reminder when data table has been edited
- A pop up window to remind the user to save/delete changes to a data table before
exiting would be good. (Comment fro...
- 03:54 PM Bug #648 (Resolved): Icons on left of search result not clear
- Christy has indicated that icons on left side of Search results window are not
clear. (It is difficult to see the di...
- 03:49 PM Bug #647 (Resolved): fix access control triples in nrs and obfs packages
- Some current packages fail to provide a triple link for the access control
document itself, so nobody but the owner ...
- 03:45 PM Bug #646 (Resolved): Window menu items need more specific names
- The item added to the list that appears in the Windows menu should have more
specific names, especially for dataset ...
- 02:32 PM Bug #645 (Resolved): Rename data set documents to metadata.html
- Now after exporting a datapakcage, we get a html file for every xml module.
The html files named by there doocid. S...
- 12:57 PM Bug #609: Test Morpho to insure it runs under Java 1.3 (Mac OS X)
- The problem with too many files has apparently been fixed. Still a potential
issue with popup menu in datatable.
- 12:41 PM Bug #644 (Resolved): MetaView Navigation and Entity/Attribute Links: top versus side display
- 1) The package level metadata view should not contain any links to
sub-Entity-level metadata (i.e. it should contain...
- 12:31 PM Bug #642: Automatic update of config.xml needed when new version installed
- Definitely needed. Reassigning to jones.
- 12:30 PM Bug #422: fix export functionality
- Need to deal with Comment #5 where it was requested that data files be renamed
as they were originally when the data ...
- 11:27 AM Bug #504: incorrect rendering of eml-physical in xml editor (eml Beta6)
- not a common problem since eml-physical usually not edited by user - moved to 1.3
- 11:16 AM Bug #469: minimize size of final distribution
- Develop list of files that are not needed, and if everyone agrees, then delete them.
- 08:19 AM Bug #639: Problem adding data to a package
- Problems of adding data to a package fixed by making the "Create New
Datatable..." menu item 'smarter'. If there is n...
- 08:00 PM Bug #643 (Resolved): "Login" and "Skip Login" Buttons shoudl be disabled when logged in
- In the Login dialog (under "File-->Login/Logout"), the "Login" and "Skip
Login" Buttons should be disabled when use...
- 08:43 AM Bug #642 (Resolved): Automatic update of config.xml needed when new version installed
- 'config.xml' file now stored in the user's home directory. We need Morpho to
automatically update this file when a n...
- 04:28 PM Bug #639: Problem adding data to a package
- The problem with editing after a column has been added has been fixed by
ensuring that the proper delimiter string ha...
- 10:58 AM Bug #640 (Resolved): Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Chris Jones reports that attempts to move very large data files from Metacat to
Morpho often apparently 'hang' after...
- 03:14 PM Bug #639 (Resolved): Problem adding data to a package
- If a package does not contain any data, and the add data menu item (Data menu)
is selected, there is a problem if on...
- 03:17 PM Bug #631: text edit boxes in editor are missing in Installer version
- Problem with installer was traced to catalog files (i.e. catalog director with
dtds) existing both in installed lib d...
- 01:34 PM Bug #631 (Resolved): text edit boxes in editor are missing in Installer version
- Some text edit boxes are missing when the InstallAnywhere version of Morpho
1.2beta is run. (Christy is only one wit...
- 11:18 AM Bug #630 (Resolved): new xsl stylesheet needed for eml-attribute
- A new xsl stylesheet is needed for eml-attribute so that the display on the
right of the morpho datapackage display ...
- 01:31 PM Bug #419: DataPackage Wizard doesn't indicate that AttributeDomain is Required
- The problem here is that the 'AttributeDomain' element in eml-attribute is
really a choice of one of three types of e...
- 06:22 PM Bug #529: Status Bar SSL icon hidden in Mac OSX
- added spacer, but it looks odd in non-mac L&F. Ultimately, need to detect OS and
do spacer only if Mac. Assuming thi...
- 02:22 PM Bug #547: evaluate metacat/morpho synchronization
- I can't find a problem here. Since it works for me, and we don't have a specific
description, I am marking as resolved.
- 02:08 PM Bug #507: error in saving qualityControl element of eml-protocol module
- corrected a typo in the eml-protocol dtd (with included originator tag). This
apparently fixes the problem indicated ...
- 01:29 PM Bug #508: Edits to CHOICE elements in eml-attribute::attributeDomain not saved unless other choice elements empty
- found logic error in DocFrame method which saves XML. Problem was in code which
tried to select the node choice based...
- 02:40 PM Bug #609: Test Morpho to insure it runs under Java 1.3 (Mac OS X)
- Most of Morpho seems to run fine on a Mac OSX system.
Two exceptions have been noted:
1) The popup menu in the data ...
- 02:16 PM Bug #506: Changes to "Originator" lost when editing eml-software
- DTD for the eml-software module contained a typo for the originator element that
did not allow multiple choices. The ...
Also available in: Atom