From 12/09/2004 to 01/07/2005
- 03:30 PM Bug #1855 (Resolved): Morpho does not compile under jdk1.5.0
- Morpho does not compile under jdk1.5.0, because the variable name "enum" is used
in several places, and, as of relea...
- 02:56 PM Bug #1774: How to delete saved searches and old profiles should be explicit
- A FAQ was added to the user guide.
- 02:56 PM Bug #1772: User guide needs to be updated
- The user guide was edited, FAQs added, broken links fixed, etc. and checked
- 01:44 PM Bug #1559: Morpho 1.5.1 Help: 5 problems with search feature
- Regarding Item 1: I deleted the old files (old version of user guide) from the
Morpho jar file, but the files are sti...
- 12:04 PM Bug #1708: data import wizard crashes when you click finish
- I tested that on 3 PCs and a Mac on which Morpho 1.5.1 was installed for the
first time, and the NDPW didn't crash.
- 12:02 PM Bug #1583: Typos/grammatical errors in "Intro to Metadata" documentation
- I fixed this.
- 12:01 PM Bug #1559: Morpho 1.5.1 Help: 5 problems with search feature
- I fixed Item 1.
- 01:38 PM Bug #1848 (Resolved): Error message when exporting data package without saving it
- The following happened for data packages obfs.174.3, obfs.302.3, obfs.66.3,
obfs.346.2, obfs.138.4, and nrs.158.7:
- 10:07 AM Bug #1847: import EML documents into Morpho
- *** Bug 1531 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 10:03 AM Bug #1847 (Resolved): import EML documents into Morpho
- We need to implement a feature that allows the import of EML documents and
tabular data associated with these docume...
- 10:07 AM Bug #1531: Import local eml documents to create new data packages
- Duplicate of bug #1847
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1847 ***
- 09:34 AM Bug #1793: Can't open metadata file generated from "Export"
- In order to open in Morpho a dp that was created by the Export command, the
"metadata" subdirectory has to be manual...
- 03:51 PM Bug #1773: Importing code table results in display of ID numbers, not code values
- Being set to P3 due to level of difficulty involved.
- 03:48 PM Bug #1807: Stop/pause search feature request
- Alternately, you could make it so that double-clicking on the item you want
opens the doc, while the search continue...
- 03:45 PM Bug #1772: User guide needs to be updated
- Make a second pass through the user guide, add more detail where necessary, add
more FAQs, make sure screen shots ar...
- 03:35 PM Bug #1567: Taxonomic Coverage - importing data table during DPW
- Also see related bug 1512
- 03:34 PM Bug #1512: Taxon Import
- Also see bug 1567 which is closely related to this one.
- 03:22 PM Bug #1559: Morpho 1.5.1 Help: 5 problems with search feature
- Item 1 here will be worked on by Veronique under Sid's tutelage.
- 01:17 PM Bug #1754: expose title/abstract/creator in Documentation menu
- In priority order, we should add screens to Documentation menu for:
- 01:06 PM Bug #1714: tab delimited text import doesn't display correctly
- This bug was produced in South Africa and I can probably get hold of the data
file that produced it.
- 01:03 PM Bug #1719: integrate Finch's MS Access plugin in next release
- This plugin is complete -- someone just needs to talk to finch about
incorporating the source into morpho and shippin...
- 01:08 PM Bug #1779: Changing “Look and Feel” in Morpho preferences doesn’t change appearance of menus
- most of the java UI's i've seen that allow you to change the look & feel also
require a restart to make the changes. ...
- 09:00 AM Bug #607: MetaViewer Focus Functionality
- Adding some more context to this cryptic description... ;-)
Basically, the morpho main screen has 3 areas or frames ...
- 04:56 PM Bug #1774: How to delete saved searches and old profiles should be explicit
- Possibly should be explained in the FAQ section of the user guide.
- 04:45 PM Bug #1805: Force quit of one Morpho window closes other windows
- The freeze problem is not reproducible as of yet.
- 04:42 PM Bug #1822: Saving edited network DP to network
- The new doc has a new docid, and therefore this isn't a bug
- 03:53 PM Bug #1499: some morpho windows not displayed in my taskbar
- Not important.
- 03:35 PM Bug #1508: New Data Table Wizard: Last Step does not add Table every time
- *** Bug 1504 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:35 PM Bug #1504: Intermittant problem: DPW Finish Wizard / Enter New Table
- duplicate of 1508
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1508 ***
- 03:26 PM Bug #1282: Suggest closing earlier data package windows when a new data package window is opened
- As long as it doesn't freeze up Morpho, it could be useful to have more than
one data package open at the same time.
- 03:23 PM Bug #1271: Inconsistency in selecting ‘Startup profile’
- This bug is currently unreproducible, and the problem never happened again.
- 03:20 PM Bug #942: wrong icon appears for data in package from metacat
- *** Bug 1241 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:10 PM Bug #942: wrong icon appears for data in package from metacat
- I was unable to reproduce this bug with version 1.5.1.
- 03:20 PM Bug #1241: Search Results Data/Nodata icons not working for EML2
- duplicate of bug 942
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 942 ***
- 01:40 PM Bug #1833 (Resolved): morpho should support eml-2.0.1
- Morpho 1.5.1 produces eml-2.0.0 documents. It also only searches for eml-2.0.0
documents and prior. We need to mak...
- 11:57 AM Bug #1830: add KU to the org list in morpho
- Actually, this needs to be changed so that it is dynamically determined from the
current organizations in LDAP. Morp...
- 10:19 AM Bug #1830 (Resolved): add KU to the org list in morpho
- KU needs to be added as an organization in the new user wizard in morpho.
- 10:22 AM Bug #1832 (In Progress): need "save as" functionality in morpho
- users have requested a "save as" function in morpho so they can just change
small numbers of metadata fields for ent...
- 10:20 AM Bug #1831 (Resolved): "other" organization field does not work
- if you put an organization name in the "other" field in the new user wizard,
morpho does not actually use the name y...
- 02:30 PM Bug #1796: Typographical errors in Morpho windows
- 02:19 PM Bug #1276: Comments on Data Package from Andrea Chadden
Fixed part 4.
- 02:06 PM Bug #1792: Can't print Intro to Metadata document
- Moved Intro to Metadata to Morpho help system. Also added an entry for EML
Specfications to the Help menu. So now the...
- 01:30 PM Bug #1825: Typos/redundancies in Named Regions list of Geo. Coverage
Fixed the typos and and removed "'s" from Whittaker’s Forest as it was
resulting in an error during XML parsing.
- 12:09 PM Bug #1825: Typos/redundancies in Named Regions list of Geo. Coverage
- - Coal Oil Point Reserve: add "UCNRS" after to stay consistent with other UCNRS
- Ecology Research Center vs. E...
- 03:02 PM Bug #1772: User guide needs to be updated
- "Editing a Data Package" section:
"The Documentation Menu" heading should be left-aligned and bold.
- 02:49 PM Bug #1823: Morpho Editor and saving network data packages
- "If you click Yes, the dp’s docid is changed and the dp is saved both locally and
on the network. Saving to the netw...
- 02:01 PM Bug #1823 (New): Morpho Editor and saving network data packages
- When a network data package is opened, and you open the Morpho Editor, and then
click OK (without even making any mo...
- 02:42 PM Bug #1825 (New): Typos/redundancies in Named Regions list of Geo. Coverage
- NDPW/Geographic Coverage/Add/Named Regions drop-down list:
- Carpentria Salt Marsh Reserve: chang...
- 03:50 PM Bug #1583: Typos/grammatical errors in "Intro to Metadata" documentation
- This is something Andrea and I could work on.
- 03:50 PM Bug #1796: Typographical errors in Morpho windows
- Oops! Wrong bug. Sorry...
- 03:49 PM Bug #1796: Typographical errors in Morpho windows
- This is something Andrea and I could work on.
- 03:30 PM Bug #1714: tab delimited text import doesn't display correctly
- Andrea and I were not able to reproduce this bug.
- 03:00 PM Bug #1822: Saving edited network DP to network
- Can you clarify if the new document is using the same docid? My guess is that
it is not, and so what has happened is...
- 02:53 PM Bug #1822 (Resolved): Saving edited network DP to network
- After getting a dp from the network, editing it and saving it locally, you can
successfully save it back to the netw...
- 02:51 PM Bug #1582: No Error Msg displayed when network update of datapackage failed due to access control
- The second part of this bug will become a new bug.
- 02:46 PM Bug #1777: Selecting columns is very slow
- Andrea and I both noticed that selecting columns is no longer as slow. This bug
seems to come and go - we should at l...
- 02:39 PM Bug #1565: morpho wouldnt go look for an external table with descriptions of codes in a list
- I tested this bug and the browse window appeared.
- 11:08 AM Bug #1701: All choices selected by default in tree editor
- Duplicate bug
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1712 ***
- 11:08 AM Bug #1712: Radio buttons for choice are "all" set as default in Tree Editor
- *** Bug 1701 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Also available in: Atom