From 03/21/2003 to 04/19/2003
- 09:24 AM Bug #565: Balance HTML and enforce 800 width table webpage format
- I agree
- 09:18 AM Bug #1014: Cover methodology : foliar or canopy cover - add field?
- Good idea
- 09:17 AM Bug #936: Develop data-maps for Landcare, VPRO, and NRIS
- This is very low priority and may never be built.
- 09:15 AM Bug #911:  Business Rules:How many without paying
- See comments for bug 907
- 09:13 AM Bug #910: Business Rules:Confidentiality of T&E
- We have from the very start known that scrambling of location because of rare
species would be necessary. The imple...
- 09:04 AM Bug #909:  Business Rules:Confidentiality of private lands
We should wire a default that data are public unless the person submitting the
plot indicates otherwise.
We need ...
- 08:57 AM Bug #907: Business Rules:Geographic scope
- This bug requires some PI decisions. I suggest the following as our initial
1) Any certified user may subm...
- 08:35 AM Bug #906: Business Rules:Pick lists
- I too do not know what it means. I will close the bug for now.
- 08:34 AM Bug #905: Business Rules:New taxa of plants and communities
A user can only manage plants and taxa according to his own party perspective
I do not immediately see the need for ...
- 08:31 AM Bug #867:  Export provides ALL data except confidential
- location fuzzed
That should be sufficient for now
- 08:21 AM Bug #847: evaluate: User view & output stylesheets
- ML will design these stylesheets and pass them past RKP for evaluation and
review. This is relatively urgent and mu...
- 08:19 AM Bug #832:  Management accounts??
- I propose we cancel this bug for now and worry about the whole issue later
after verion 1.1 has given us some experi...
- 08:16 AM Bug #822: Annotation: view current notes on data + create notes
- This bug is to review a form being designed by ML for annotating a record. I
pass this back toi ML to etiher build ...
- 08:15 AM Bug #819: Revision:review forms
- This bug is to review a form or set of forms being designed by ML. I pass the
bug back to ML for him to add the for...
- 08:14 AM Bug #816: View current User-defind variables page
- This bug calls for evaluation of a form being build by ML entering user-
defined variables. I pass this back to ML f...
- 08:12 AM Bug #811: Methods :Collections of methods:review
- This need not be handled in the near term
- 08:12 AM Bug #808:  Interpret taxon in extant plot:review
- This bug depends of a form being built by ML to interpret a taxon. I pass
this back to ML to either build the form ...
- 08:10 AM Bug #805:  Interpret community in extant plot:review
- This bug should depend on another bug where ML is building a form for
interpretation of a plot (ie assigning to a co...
- 08:08 AM Bug #801: Reference entry:review
- What is this bug?
Seems likely that it is review of a form being built by ML for entry of
citations. If so it shou...
- 07:46 AM Bug #797:  Methods :Cover method:review
- I assume this bug is to review a form for entry of cover method. Michael
is working on this form. I reassign this b...
- 07:43 AM Bug #794: Evaluate viewing forms and input forms for VegBank Metadata
- I assume this bug is to review a form for entry of stratum method. Michael
is working on this form. I reassign thi...
- 07:39 AM Bug #784:  Party entry and edit -- design:review
- This is sufficiently simple that once mike gets the design done, I expect to
be able to approve the design very quic...
- 07:35 AM Bug #780: Email and show online deposit receipt; (option of long or short format?)
- The short format should include:
Observation: AccessionDate (do we have this yet?)
Observation: AccessionNumber (I th...
- 07:13 AM Bug #775: Build validation package:Develop & implement validation rules
- This is a very big bug which seems to broadly overlap with other bugs (eg Bug
746, bug 748, bug 754, bug 759, bug 76...
- 07:07 AM Bug #771: Loader rectification tools:Picklists: closed (and open?)
- Not sure what this bug refers to.
Step one is creation of the picklists. I think these are now stable and we
- 07:01 AM Bug #763: Loader rectification tools:NamedPlace (from place)
- There is less damage in allowing proliferation of place names. Nonetheless,
the submitter should be given a warning...
- 06:53 AM Bug #760: Loader rectification tools: CommConcepts (from CommInterp)
- This is essentailly identical to bug 759 except that it applies to communities
rather than plants.
- 06:51 AM Bug #759: Loader rectification tools: PlantConcept (from TaxonInterp and TaxonAlt)
- Taxon interpretation is generally done through a webform, though we need to
provide a mchanism for version 2.0 where...
- 06:45 AM Bug #754: Loader rectification tools: References
- I am assuming here that "citations" is used to mean "References"
As with the plant and party rectification, there ar...
- 06:16 AM Bug #752:  Data loader plugins:NRIS
We cannot begin to work on this until a lot of work is done with the NRIS
folks to see what thety want and what the...
- 06:14 AM Bug #748: Systematic approach to rectification
- "Create a plan" -- This must be the mother of all bugs.
So I suppose it was intended to be "create a plant". I thi...
- 05:38 AM Bug #746: Loader rectification tools:Party
- Not entirely clear what this bug refers to. I think it is the functionality
of checking parties being imported with...
- 05:32 AM Bug #734: Data loader plugins:TurboVeg plots:Develop VB template for TV
- This needs to be completed prior to departing for the meeting in Naples on
- 05:31 AM Bug #718:  Mechanism to add new communities-b
- Not clear what this bug refers to. My best guess is that it is a combination
of business rules as in bug 716 with c...
- 05:26 AM Bug #716: Mechanism to add new plants:Insert business rules
- One additional business rule.
We should limit this activity to certified users. This would be level 2 and
- 05:20 AM Bug #716: Mechanism to add new plants:Insert business rules
- Mike has proposed:
1) at least one plant Status must be supplied for each plant Concept.
2) at least one plant Usage ...
- 04:39 AM Bug #714:  Mechanism to add new plants:model & implementation for references
- The intent of this bug is not entirely clear.
I believe this refers to revision of the reference model, which has
- 04:36 AM Bug #712: Update the forms for querying plants then communities
- Mike should take a first run at this and then I will evaluate. This is rather
- 01:10 PM Bug #961: Required Fields for VegBank -- show questionable ones
- this has been fixed with questionable field going to non-required
(nulls=yes). A list of business rules has been st...
- 01:07 PM Bug #791:  :Final picklist values -- decide and agree on them
- 01:07 PM Bug #789:  :Final picklist values?:Implement new picklists
- 01:04 PM Bug #959: check with C.Fogelsong and P.Huddleston New Ref Model Design
- both invited to make comments. I think one of them did.
- 01:03 PM Bug #707:  Enter basic EcoArt:Rebuild DB with new model-b
- added EcoArt to VegBranch via VegBranch loader. Still need to QA both VegBAnk
and VegBranch versions of this.
- 05:43 AM Bug #1023 (Resolved): Need a pile of business rules written down in one place
- We need a list of our business rules so that we can know a) if we are enforcing
them and b) let users know about the...
- 07:36 PM Bug #696: Implement reference and party-related database changes
- *** Bug 799 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 07:36 PM Bug #799: Implement new Citation datamodel - VegBank (Farrell) and VegBranch (Lee)
- The datamodel change make this part of 696
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 696 ***
- 02:11 AM Bug #1022: Eval: Form to calculate summary of multiple plots
- sorry Gabe, this should be mine initially.
- 02:09 AM Bug #1022 (New): Eval: Form to calculate summary of multiple plots
- We need a form that shows a summary of multiple plots. Two uses will be when a
user gathers a "shopping cart" of pl...
- 08:00 PM Bug #843: password modification via web form
- This is implemented on beta. Like many other pages on the site completion leaves
you at a dead end, but this is a gen...
- 05:25 PM Bug #696: Implement reference and party-related database changes
- This work is complete.
The forms for filling in references need to be updated to capture the new data.
- 05:21 PM Bug #700: Implement redesigned plant taxonomy data model
- This has been completed
Also available in: Atom