From 01/10/2010 to 02/08/2010
- 06:00 PM Bug #4781 (Resolved): Use the KarXmlGenerator to create the xml metadata sent to the metacat server during "Upload To Repository" action
- Use the KarXmlGenerator class to create the xml metadata sent to the metacat server during "Upload To Repository" action
- 05:57 PM Bug #4704: Generate XML for a KARFile
- I created one junit test that reads in a test kar file (that I put in the same directory as the Junit test, I guess t...
- 03:51 PM Bug #4773 (New): Data processing on the GPP
- Do we allow data processing on the GPP unit? Could it be a Kepler workflow, e.g., for quick QA?QC.
- 03:49 PM Bug #4762: create gui to control sensor from kepler
- How does an issued command go from Kepler to sensor? A sequence diagram showing all the components would be good to e...
- 03:45 PM Bug #4756: allow saving of sensor workflow output
- This could be separated into two different bugs: (a) for writing to Metacat and
(b) for writing to DataTurbine
- 03:44 PM Bug #4756: allow saving of sensor workflow output
- This could be separated into two different bugs: (a) for writing to Metacat and one for writing to DataTurbine
- 03:42 PM Bug #4755: update workflow run manager and reporting to display runs of sensor workflows
- An example report (what comes up when you click on a row for the example site in figure 1) is needed to understand th...
- 03:39 PM Bug #4754: update metacat workflow execution scheduler
- This bug should include the documentation of how to set up the server, how to configure it, etc.
- 03:34 PM Bug #4753: create gui for scheduled execution of sensor workflows on server
- This should have an option to run a workflow continuously.
Another idea is, can we change the frequency of a workflo...
- 03:30 PM Bug #4752: create a sensor plots gui
- What other visualization of data can we come up with in addition to plotting?
- 03:28 PM Bug #4751: implement "run" for site layout
- What director will be used to run the layout?
- 03:23 PM Bug #4748: create google earth kml from component coordinates
- Any other mapping interface?
- 03:17 PM Bug #4745: load & save site layout to metacat
- Another way of doing site documentation(Figure 1 in https://kepler-project.org/developers/incubation/kepler-engineeri...
- 03:11 PM Bug #4743: create gui to edit documentation metadata for component
- Do we know if there's missing information? Are there optional fields and how do they effect the design?
- 03:08 PM Bug #4742: create engineering view model type
- As a start:
1. Does an engineering workflow only produce commands to control, etc. the sensors? Using what actor and ...
- 03:06 PM Bug #4742: create engineering view model type
- We need a definition and distinctionof what scientific workflow vs. engineer workflow is. This could also be thought ...
- 02:48 PM Bug #4741: create icons for engineering view components
- The icons should show explicit input and output ports for easy linking of different entities.
Figure 1 in https://k...
- 10:29 AM Bug #4462: Component search in remote repositories not working
- In regard to replicating problematic components on Kepler-dev, I sent this email to Sean:
If I was correct about...
- 10:28 AM Bug #4462: Component search in remote repositories not working
- if synchronizing the local repositories is still running the moml parser, then that means you'll be prompted for auth...
- 06:52 PM Bug #4767 (Resolved): error instantiating actor with port types from KAR
- Create an Expression actor, give it an input port of type boolean, save it as a KAR into a local repository, then try...
- 06:51 PM Bug #4697: Semantic Annotation does not increment LSID revision
- works for workflow tagging with Tagging UI in r22915.
Still need to updateRevision for semantically annotating ports.
- 06:24 PM Bug #4697: Semantic Annotation does not increment LSID revision
- r22914 updates revision for semantic annotation done via Semantic Type Annotation menu. Need to do this in Tagging mo...
- 06:43 PM Bug #4766 (Resolved): Semantic Annotation Editor doesn't close when you click the close button on mac
- Clicking the red X close button on a mac isn't working.
- 06:34 PM Bug #4765 (Resolved): semantic annotation doesn't appear until you click on workflow
- If you semantically annotate a workflow via Semantic Type Annotation menu, the tag doesn't appear in the tag bar unti...
- 06:19 PM Bug #4764 (New): ProvenanceRecorder.changeExecuted slow after workflow run
- If I run any of the tpc workflows (e.g., tpc09), any subsequent changes to Kepler (say changing workflow parameters) ...
- 03:24 PM Bug #4578: tracking bug for changes to .kepler
- I suggest creating a version specific directory inside .kepler instead of renaming it.
- 02:53 PM Bug #4578: tracking bug for changes to .kepler
- Yeah the AuthNamespace as Kepler Instance Identifier fell through when we decided to not write anything to the root o...
- 02:29 PM Bug #4578: tracking bug for changes to .kepler
- I'm actually not sure that it doesn't. I'll have to check that out.
- 02:27 PM Bug #4578: tracking bug for changes to .kepler
- I'm ok with that -- I was erroneously thinking the build system deleted all of .kepler with ant clean-cache.(In reply...
- 02:17 PM Bug #4578: tracking bug for changes to .kepler
- the upgrade work I did happens in two parts:
First, if DotKeplerManager (DKM) sees the directory signature of a 1.0 ...
- 01:58 PM Bug #4578: tracking bug for changes to .kepler
- We've now got KeplerData with module dirs for persistent data, and .kepler for temporary data.
Chad recently added ...
- 12:51 PM Bug #4009: kepler 2.0 must provide everything needed for modules
- All module support that is going to be included in 2.0 is now working. If more module support is desired in the futu...
- 12:50 PM Bug #4373: Copyright Statements are Inconsistent
- All copyrights are now the same, except for files that had non-UC copyrights.
- 12:49 PM Bug #4665: Add unit tests for kar functionality
- I built one junit test for the kar framework. could and should probably build more. The framework is setup now so i...
- 12:20 PM Bug #4686: update copyright statements
- All copyright statements are now updated. There is a build command 'update-copyrights' to do this now.
- 10:57 AM Bug #4763 (New): create gui to access datalogger program
- Provide an interface within engineering view to download, view, upload, and install the program running on the datalo...
- 10:55 AM Bug #4762 (Resolved): create gui to control sensor from kepler
- Allow the user to turn on or off or change the sampling rate of a sensor from the engineering view.
- 10:54 AM Bug #4761 (Resolved): install and configure SPAN software on gumstix
- Install the SPAN software on gumstix computers and configure it to talk to the CR800 datalogger and appropriate sensors.
- 10:53 AM Bug #4760 (Resolved): software to transfer sensor data from SPAN to DT
- Create or use existing software to transfer sensor data from SPAN to dataturbine running on gumstix.
- 10:52 AM Bug #4759 (Resolved): install dataturbine on gumstix
- Install dataturbine and java on gumstix. Create docs describing process.
- 10:50 AM Bug #4758 (New): search for site components in kepler's data tab
- Archive site layouts stored in dataturbine to metacat so that sensor components may be searched from Kepler.
- 10:48 AM Bug #4757 (Resolved): transfer sensor data from dataturbine to metacat
- Periodically archive sensor data on the dataturbine server into metacat. Also verify that archived sensor data can be...
- 10:46 AM Bug #4756 (Resolved): allow saving of sensor workflow output
- Sensor workflows that run on the server can convert raw data into derived data; the derived data should be stored bac...
- 10:44 AM Bug #4755 (Resolved): update workflow run manager and reporting to display runs of sensor workflows
- Show the current and past runs of sensor workflows executed on the server in the workflow run manager. Additionally, ...
- 10:40 AM Bug #4754 (Resolved): update metacat workflow execution scheduler
- Make any changes necessary to the workflow execution scheduler in Metacat to provide the functionality for bug 4753. ...
- 10:39 AM Bug #4753 (Resolved): create gui for scheduled execution of sensor workflows on server
- Provide a GUI to specify workflows to periodically run on a server. Configuration parameters include: the workflow xm...
- 10:37 AM Bug #4752 (Resolved): create a sensor plots gui
- Display recent data collected by sensors. Select sensors to display, possibly group by sensor type, different sensors...
- 10:35 AM Bug #4751 (Resolved): implement "run" for site layout
- Pressing the run button in the engineering view should show the status of the sensors by changing the color of the...
- 10:34 AM Bug #4750 (New): create wiring table gui
- Create a wiring table interface that can describe all the connections between sensors and datalogger(s) at a sensor d...
- 10:32 AM Bug #4749 (New): run google earth within kepler gui
- View KML created by bug 4748 within the Kepler GUI (i.e. run GE embedded within Kepler).
- 10:31 AM Bug #4748 (Resolved): create google earth kml from component coordinates
- Metadata for components such as sensors can include their location lat/lon/alt. Export coordinates from an engineerin...
- 10:30 AM Bug #4747 (New): import & export site layout to SensorML
- Import & export engineering view site to SensorML.
- 10:28 AM Bug #4746 (In Progress): ability to create a Site Layout report
- Save all the information in an engineering view site as single, printable document.
- 10:27 AM Bug #4745 (Resolved): load & save site layout to metacat
- Load and save a site deployment (including wiring, sensor workflows, etc.) to a dataturbine server.
- 10:26 AM Bug #4744 (Resolved): load & save site layout to local kar file
- Load and save a site deployment (including wiring, sensor workflows, etc.) to a KAR file.
- 10:24 AM Bug #4743 (Resolved): create gui to edit documentation metadata for component
- Create an interface that allows the user to document various metadata for components at a site, e.g. lat/lon/alt, typ...
- 10:22 AM Bug #4742 (Resolved): create engineering view model type
- The engineering view is a separate tool from the normal workflow editor. Add the engineering view to File -> New subm...
- 10:18 AM Bug #4741 (New): create icons for engineering view components
- Create icons for engineering view components in Kepler. This includes: sensor, datalogger, dataturbine, etc. Also, ne...
- 09:11 AM Bug #4462: Component search in remote repositories not working
- I think the local repositories might still be running the MOML parser. At the very least, they seem to be downloadin...
- 09:00 AM Bug #4462: Component search in remote repositories not working
- kepler-dev has been wiped clean.
This means we shouldn't be at risk of hosing up the KNB server when issuing searches...
- 09:15 PM Bug #4740: Create Ontology_Catalog sql table in the CORE persistent database
- I think the work Sean Riddle has done in the tagging module could help with this since he developed a gui to dynamica...
- 08:56 PM Bug #4740 (New): Create Ontology_Catalog sql table in the CORE persistent database
- I ran into our old friend, the "Cannot Find Ontology" error. After much time trying to debug through the OntologyCon...
- 03:54 PM Bug #4731: Documentation Customize on directors and parameters gives ClassCastException
- I've changed KeplerDocApplicationSpecializer to ignore dealing with ports on non-entities. This seems to do the trick.
- 08:59 AM Bug #4731: Documentation Customize on directors and parameters gives ClassCastException
- This problem occurs in Kepler, but not in Vergil.
The stack trace indicates the problem is in KeplerDocApplicationSp...
- 12:07 AM Bug #4731: Documentation Customize on directors and parameters gives ClassCastException
- Thanks Derik I'll look into it.
- 10:47 PM Bug #4731 (Resolved): Documentation Customize on directors and parameters gives ClassCastException
- If you right click Documentation => Customize on a director or parameter you get a ClassCastException.
- 02:28 PM Bug #4736 (New): RFE speed up Suggest Similar Components feature
- The Suggest Similar Components feature should be sped up.
E.g. right click on a Display actor and Suggest => Simi...
- 02:25 PM Bug #4503: Suggest Similar Components gives an error
- fixed in r22883
this had changed to a ClassCastException when trying to do a "Suggest..." within the wrp suite which...
- 01:59 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- Closing, have tested and seems to be working well. Let me know if you see anything you consider weird with workflow L...
- 10:33 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- should be fixed in r22873, but needs testing (notably have not yet tested the various user cancel scenarios). Hopeful...
- 01:07 PM Bug #4666: identify problems with converting .kepler-1.0 to .kepler-2.0
- I have not found any feasible way to transfer the old cache data out of the 1.0 cache into the 2.0 cache. The differ...
- 04:22 PM Bug #4666: identify problems with converting .kepler-1.0 to .kepler-2.0
- I added code to DotKeplerManager to identify a .kepler version 1.0 directory. If it finds this, it will change the c...
- 01:05 PM Bug #4722: find 1.0 -> 2.0 .kepler incompatibilities
- The only incompatibilities I've found are in the cached serialized files. I've dealt with this by having the DotKepl...
- 12:59 PM Bug #3898: update .kepler instead of removing it between versions
- Matt identified these three milestones to be able to close this bug. I believe they are all now met. See my comment...
- 12:49 PM Bug #4161: Develop kepler workflow execution engine
- Need to move the authentication credentials from the old config system (ptolemy-based) to the new configuration.xml s...
- 12:48 PM Bug #4735 (New): Allow params to be passed to ConfigurationManager from the command line
- Need a mechanism for passing params to CM from the command line. This is a post 2.0 feature.
- 12:43 PM Bug #4734: ant run-workflow-no-gui cannot read configuration
- Removed kar entry handlers from the wrp ptolemy config file. actually just removed the whole file since it was total...
- 10:47 AM Bug #4734 (Resolved): ant run-workflow-no-gui cannot read configuration
- Trying to run a workflow (xml or kar) from the ant task or the kepler.sh script results in an exception reading the s...
- 10:39 AM Bug #4730: Kepler cannot run workflows stored in KAR files from the command-line.
- This is not just files with spaces in the path - I'm getting an error as well:
Unsupported file type or connection n...
- 04:12 PM Bug #4714: Adding actor documentation does not increment LSID
- Well the solution I came up with is not ideal, but it works. The KeplerDocumentationAttribute now generates one gene...
- 03:44 PM Bug #4730 (Resolved): Kepler cannot run workflows stored in KAR files from the command-line.
- If I run:
C:\kepler\build-area>ant run-workflow -Dworkflow="C:\Users\visitor\Desktop\kruger workflows\tpc01-buffalo...
- 02:02 PM Bug #4714: Adding actor documentation does not increment LSID
- I don't know how to fix this since KeplerDocumentationAttribute is in the ptolemy module.
- 12:04 PM Bug #4722: find 1.0 -> 2.0 .kepler incompatibilities
- I went through all of the standard kar files that shipped with 1.0. None of them have jar or class files embedded in...
- 11:48 AM Bug #4595: ViewPane selection does not work with toolbar tear-off
- Fixed in r22857.
- 11:41 AM Bug #4723: workflows directory should be moved
- If it's meant to be changed by the user at runtime, then yes, it should be moved.
- 05:52 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- issue in comment 5 now fixed.
remaining problem: Save As xml rename event sends the old name through, so provenance ...
- 05:13 PM Bug #4727: Cannot compile Ptolemy from IntelliJ
- I've fixed the compilation problem for the time being, but it will crop up again when items are added or removed from...
- 04:57 PM Bug #4727 (Resolved): Cannot compile Ptolemy from IntelliJ
- I can't compile the ptolemy module from within IntelliJ because the appropriate exclusions and inclusions for ptolemy...
- 04:42 PM Bug #4322: Attempting to save changes to a workflow saved in a KAR file fails
- User is now queried to save a KAR file instead of xml file.
- 02:49 PM Bug #4723: workflows directory should be moved
- Should this also apply to the module kar directories?
- 10:16 AM Bug #4723 (Resolved): workflows directory should be moved
- There is a directory 'workflows' in the kepler installation directory where you can save kars and have them automatic...
- 10:08 AM Bug #4722 (Resolved): find 1.0 -> 2.0 .kepler incompatibilities
- Need to go through the 1.0 .kepler directory and find any kars that have jars/classes and figure out a way to migrate...
- 06:24 PM Bug #4697: Semantic Annotation does not increment LSID revision
- Also, if you save a workflow, then semantically annotate it, then close the workflow, you're not prompted to save cha...
- 05:44 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- discussed a bit w/ Aaron, Dan and Ben. It seems like a compromise is to assign a new lsid to a workflow when it's ren...
- 04:10 PM Bug #4721 (Resolved): wrm gets exception when provenance turned off
- If provenance is turned off, the workflow run manager gets an exception when running a workflow.
- 02:23 PM Bug #4369: Folder creation when saving a KAR
- I can't reproduce this now, something likely got fixed along the way that also fixed whatever stacktrace I was seeing...
- 09:28 PM Bug #4712: Running Kepler from IntelliJ IDEA does not work
- 12:30 AM Bug #4715: Eclipse metadata in webservice module breaks eclipse project import
- The webservice module is a special module which has a web service and its client code to execute kepler workflows. Th...
- 05:29 PM Bug #4715 (Resolved): Eclipse metadata in webservice module breaks eclipse project import
- The webservice module in SVN has eclipse .project and .classpath metadata files that do not get overwritten by runnin...
- 04:35 PM Bug #4462: Component search in remote repositories not working
- looks like each and every search result is being fully parsed, which then kicks off the data download for EML actors ...
- 04:18 PM Bug #4713: Eclipse build still broken
- Dan's change that I committed in in r22681 should fix the eclipse build, it's worked for Dan, Ben and I.
- 03:34 PM Bug #4701: Persistent Database needed in Core Module for LSID generation to prevent namespace updating on clean-cache
- Done: the table is now in the persistent area for the core module. The connection parameters are in core's configurat...
- 12:25 PM Bug #4714 (Resolved): Adding actor documentation does not increment LSID
- Adding documentation to an actor (through [actor context menu]->Documentation->Customize) does not increment the LSID.
- 11:24 AM Bug #4462: Component search in remote repositories not working
- Trying to search the kepler dev repository yielded the following errors:
[run] trying to clone tpc02-water-flo...
- 11:23 AM Bug #4712: Running Kepler from IntelliJ IDEA does not work
- Running "ant eclipse" and then following the instructions at
- 10:25 AM Bug #4712 (Resolved): Running Kepler from IntelliJ IDEA does not work
- This is related to the fix for bugs 4705 and 4709 (the change to the way the ptolemy module is checked out and manage...
- 11:23 AM Bug #4713 (Resolved): Eclipse build still broken
- As mentioned on #kepler yesterday, the eclipse build is broken.
I get 20 Java Build Path Problems about project pt...
- 08:41 AM Bug #4711 (Resolved): Problem with L.H. actor tree: ActorName,kar
- In a clean checkout under Windows, I'm now seeing the
kar files listed in the left hand actor tree.
- 06:09 PM Bug #4710 (Resolved): RExpression fails to convert arrayType(niltype)
- Create a workflow with 2 RExpressions. The first should output c(NA, NA). The second should take the output from th...
- 05:49 PM Bug #4709 (Resolved): error updating ptolemy/src
- Mark was trying the latest Kepler and ran into a problem with the build system. I believe he did a full checkout of ...
- 05:45 PM Bug #4705: ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp gives error
- This is fixed.
- 01:16 PM Bug #4705: ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp gives error
- This has to do with the changes to the ptolemy module that David made last night. He is working on a resolution.
- 11:15 AM Bug #4705: ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp gives error
- I get this as well with "change-to -Dsuite=kepler" at r22632.
- 10:23 AM Bug #4705: ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp gives error
- Oh, this is at r22632.
- 10:00 AM Bug #4705 (Resolved): ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp gives error
- Error: ptolemy is either not a suite or wasn't downloaded correctly.
ptolemy looks like it downloaded, svn returne...
- 12:45 PM Bug #4322: Attempting to save changes to a workflow saved in a KAR file fails
- Yeah, this still needs to get done. Will make sure to get it into the RC1 release.
- 12:42 PM Bug #4515: Finish and Document the Save/Open KAR file functionality
- I think we can close this one now. All core save/open kar functionality has been completed. If we need better docum...
- 12:28 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Chad I've added code to ImportModuleDependenciesAction that rebuilds the library after new modules are downloaded. T...
- 10:50 AM Bug #4634: run archive causes NPE when building local repository
- This got fixed somewhere along the line.
- 10:49 AM Bug #4706 (New): support provenance in master-slave 2.0
- provenance should be supported in Master-Slave 2.0. There should be an option on whether to firstly save provenance i...
- 10:38 AM Bug #4559: local repositories not showing up in components tree
- Not sure when the last bit got fixed, but it seems to be working now.
- 08:54 PM Bug #4559: local repositories not showing up in components tree
- Oliver, can you recheck if this is still happening and close this bug if it is covered in other bugs or succinctly st...
- 10:19 AM Bug #4682: losing reports from KARs
- needed to ensure we were listening to all revisions of the named object.
reopen if the problem persists
- 09:41 PM Bug #4682: losing reports from KARs
- when I reopen the saved KAR I see that the model (TypedCompositeActor) NamedObj that issues the updateRevision() is a...
- 07:49 PM Bug #4682: losing reports from KARs
- i'm testing a Map-based ObjectManager implementation so that we don't end up with different namedObjs with the same L...
- 10:07 AM Bug #3072: Security issues with distributed execution
- It can be configured by permission policy file at slave side. Users who start slave will know their requirements and ...
- 09:58 AM Bug #3069: start slave from gui
- slave should be started in both GUI and command line way. Users may remotely login slave machine, start slave by comm...
- 09:51 AM Bug #3068: rmiregistry should be started programmatically
- Users may start Kepler GUI at slave side. They also may only need to start slaveController especially when they can o...
- 09:05 PM Bug #4662: roll revision vs. new object ID
- This sounds like a WRP specific issue. Reassigning to Ben for the meantime.
Oliver the short answer to having Objec...
- 08:42 PM Bug #4704: Generate XML for a KARFile
- Shell code has been created in the core module: org.kepler.kar.karxml.KarXmlGenerator
- 08:42 PM Bug #4704 (Resolved): Generate XML for a KARFile
- Create an XML string based on the Manifest and Entries of a KARFile.
See the example karxml file at the bottom of
- 06:02 PM Bug #4701: Persistent Database needed in Core Module for LSID generation to prevent namespace updating on clean-cache
- Of those two options, I definitely vote for a 3rd database. One of the main reasons for the DB overhaul was to suppor...
- 04:53 PM Bug #4701 (Resolved): Persistent Database needed in Core Module for LSID generation to prevent namespace updating on clean-cache
- The need to use a database table to generate new LSID revisions (ref bug 4633) spawned a new database table called LS...
- 05:13 PM Bug #4463: Grey out component names in the component library that can not be dragged to the canvas
- It is unlikely we will need/want to do this in the future. Closing this bug.
- 05:07 PM Bug #4317: KAR's dependencies on modules need to be included in KAR metadata
- A KAR's module dependencies are now included in the KAR manifest file and are accessible through the KARFile class.
- 05:04 PM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- It was agreed that the solution to this is to create a java utility for converting KAR files to Kepler modules. See ...
- 05:03 PM Bug #4702 (Resolved): KAR to module conversion utility
- Create a utility that converts KAR files (version 1.0 and 2.0) to Kepler modules.
This was previously bug 1750.
- 04:54 PM Bug #4633: LSID conflicts
- Closing this bug. Opening a new bug (bug 4701) with the one remaining task of moving the LSID_GENERATOR table.
- 04:21 PM Bug #4538: problems with KARs that contain tags from default ontologies
- Seems like this got fixed a while back. Closing unless there are any objections.
- 03:24 PM Bug #4682: losing reports from KARs
- Technically, I think the bug is fixed as of r22615. However, the fix only addresses the swapping reports half of the...
- 12:32 PM Bug #4682: losing reports from KARs
- I'm not seeing it called for any workflow that i open via a KAR.
It is called when I open a MOML xml file.
- 11:46 AM Bug #4682: losing reports from KARs
- I'm finally able to reproduce the bug. It requires a KAR file with a report that has a local LSID (i.e., the workflo...
- 02:40 PM Bug #4700 (In Progress): Reminder Update Wiki information to reflect Kepler 2.0 release.
- Update the information on the Wiki to include changes to Kepler in the 2.0 release. Remove any information in the Wik...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4699 (In Progress): Reminder Bug Update FAQ to reflect Kepler 2.0 release
- Update the FAQ with the 2.0 release features. Remove any statements in the FAQ that are outdated or no longer accurate.
- 02:35 PM Bug #4458: test for moving kepler directory
- Changing this to an enhancement request since this bug is for creating a test.
- 11:49 AM Bug #4697: Semantic Annotation does not increment LSID revision
- This is more general. Semantically annotating a workflow does not increment the workflow's lsid revision.
- 05:30 PM Bug #4697 (Resolved): Semantic Annotation does not increment LSID revision
- If user gives a semantic annotation during Save Archive in ExportArchiveAction (see FIXME), I notice the LSID doesn't...
- 11:28 AM Bug #4304: Progress monitor is blank when authenticating for KAR upload
- Progress monitor has been replaced with a change in the mouse cursor to indicate that authentication is occurring.
- 07:46 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- bug in comment 1 is sort of fixed with r22611. Rename from canvas context menu will work (provenance will rename past...
- 06:46 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- Additional similar bug#2: if you Save Archive, rename, cancel on the save to kar, the workflow and title are renamed,...
- 06:10 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- original bug fixed in r22610.
additional bug described in comment 1 not yet fixed.
- 05:16 PM Bug #4696: Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- Also when you use the new Rename context menu item on the canvas, the listeners aren't notified, so the title bar ref...
- 04:33 PM Bug #4696 (Resolved): Title bar doesn't refresh after rename during Save Archive
- If you File => Save Archive, rename your Untitled workflow, and then cancel on the save to kar dialog, the workflow's...
- 05:37 PM Bug #4194: Kepler should have the Continous and Modal domains
- Done! The Continuous actors are available. It is possible to create
a Modal model.
- 05:21 PM Bug #4673: past runs with workflows that get renamed don't reflect this
- Fixed in r22607
- 02:52 AM Bug #4630: creating and changing relations don't trigger LSID bump
- Workflow LSID revision is now being updated when creating, editing, deleting, or moving relations. It is somewhat no...
- 04:57 PM Bug #4304: Progress monitor is blank when authenticating for KAR upload
- I don't think we will have this progress monitor anymore. The new solution is to use the wait cursor instead which i...
- 04:45 PM Bug #4570: dangling file handle for KARs
- Fixed now, just needed to call the close() method on the KARFile after opening it.
- 02:38 PM Bug #4010: RExpression2 - tracking for backwards compatibility
- Stupid Responses (SRs):
SR1 - you can change the "environment.txt" file in the r module to reflect the correct R_HOME...
- 02:26 PM Bug #4010: RExpression2 - tracking for backwards compatibility
- Ben ... sorry to ask stupid questions (SQs).
SQ1: I just removed R 2.9.0 from my system and now have R 2.10.1. Ho...
- 11:23 AM Bug #4673: past runs with workflows that get renamed don't reflect this
- The reason there's the problem in 2) is that ExportArchiveAction does not notify KeplerGraphFrameSave listeners like ...
- 11:14 AM Bug #4538: problems with KARs that contain tags from default ontologies
- Things had changed and the concept_label was no longer in the tags in the workflowRun. Sean added the concept_label b...
- 11:06 AM Bug #4479: Error messages are not imported during run import
- This was fixed in r21366.
- 08:08 PM Bug #4380: Removing LocalRepository does not remove actors from Ontologies
- (In reply to comment #2)
> Fixed in rev 22588
- 08:07 PM Bug #4380: Removing LocalRepository does not remove actors from Ontologies
- Fixed in rev 22588
- 04:23 PM Bug #4362: component search performance
- Since the search has been integrated into the Library Index and the Library no longer uses the ActorMetadata objects ...
- 04:18 PM Bug #4629: Undo doesn't roll LSID revision
- Undo and redo actions now roll the revision of the lsid in workflows. As of rev 22588
- 12:34 PM Bug #4581: Handle multiple revisions of components in the Component Library
- This solution is working well now. Closing this bug.
- 03:30 PM Bug #4694 (Resolved): workflow run manager - differentiate imported runs
- Eric requests a way to differentiate imported runs ("husk runs") from those you actually ran. One idea is to change t...
- 11:03 AM Bug #4693 (In Progress): Ability to save just a report instance
- Eric requests the ability to easily save just the report instance. This should probably be a 1 step process when you'...
- 06:21 PM Bug #4682: losing reports from KARs
- I lost another report. I started Kepler, loaded a KAR (that I had just been editing before restarting Kepler), added...
- 05:10 PM Bug #4671: cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- retargeting to wrp - though perhaps it's a larger kepler issue?
- 04:29 PM Bug #4673: past runs with workflows that get renamed don't reflect this
- Correction to my last comment:
1) provenace renames past runs if you do a Save As.
2) If you do a Save Archive they o...
- 01:59 PM Bug #4689 (Resolved): Export run creates duplicate WorkflowRun files. Exporting it again gives none.
- Oliver and I both have this problem after the big KAR change.
Aaron, I think you mentioned being aware of the dupli...
- 12:29 PM Bug #4686 (Resolved): update copyright statements
- all files in the src tree need to either have copyrights added or existing copyrights updated before the release.
- 12:13 PM Bug #4685 (Resolved): Create installers
- Create the installers for the 2.0 release and pre-releases.
- 12:04 PM Bug #4684 (Resolved): Release tracking bug
- All the stuff to do before the release. One bug per task blocking this one.
- 08:02 PM Bug #4056: create developer documentation for svn configuration.
- svnpropcheck expects text files as arguments. Below is a sample use:
bash-3.2$ cd /Users/cxh/src/kepler/util
- 06:48 PM Bug #4056: create developer documentation for svn configuration.
- Thanks Christopher. It looks like I edited my ~/.subversion/config file a long time ago, but eclipse didn't automatic...
- 05:06 PM Bug #4056: create developer documentation for svn configuration.
- I have notes about svn configuration at
- 04:51 PM Bug #4056: create developer documentation for svn configuration.
- I wonder if we should create and ask developers to use a standard svn config file (can't remember how this works)?
- 07:19 PM Bug #4673: past runs with workflows that get renamed don't reflect this
- Looks like procedure in comment#2 is an additional problem -- I think provenance only renames prior runs of the same ...
- 05:10 PM Bug #4682 (Resolved): losing reports from KARs
- I'm losing reports (still? again? I don't even know anymore). I'm
running r22544, with the modification to RExpre...
- 04:45 PM Bug #4681 (Resolved): Check all file properties before release
- See bug#4056 for background.
I think we need to go through all our files before release to make sure the appropria...
- 03:54 PM Bug #4631: Could use some way to change the "workflow name" stored in a KAR
- Not exactly a duplicate of 4334, but that solves this.
- 12:08 PM Bug #4126: Allow user CLASSPATH to be loaded in Kepler
- This is not an issue with the new build system. Now, it is easy to include necessary jars used by actors or other cod...
- 04:47 PM Bug #4673: past runs with workflows that get renamed don't reflect this
- Ensure this procedure works as well before marking this bug fixed:
Does this have something to do with t...
- 04:45 PM Bug #4679: Workflow Name in Workflow Run Manager is not updated when renaming workflow
- dupe of 4673
- 04:30 PM Bug #4679 (Resolved): Workflow Name in Workflow Run Manager is not updated when renaming workflow
- Does this have something to do with the Provenance Database design? Perhaps it can be solved by adding a Name column...
- 03:14 PM Bug #4664: Fix and/or remove broken unit tests
- All current tests now complete successfully.
- 03:05 PM Bug #4334: Rename actor from canvas
- Quite possibly, can you check?
- 03:02 PM Bug #4334: Rename actor from canvas
- Does this also fix 4631 (which might have been a dup)?
- 02:10 PM Bug #4334: Rename actor from canvas
- I have added "Rename" menu item to the canvas context menu. This allows the user to rename a workflow without having...
- 09:58 AM Bug #4338: need to review usability and gui of module manager
- I've finished reviewing this and I think it's working well now. I don't see any real problems with it. getting modu...
- 12:44 PM Bug #4671: cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- As a test, locally I changed the method to instead use a momlparser, but unfortunately the same error crops up in Kep...
- 12:39 PM Bug #4671: cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- Well, I'm not sure what the restrictions are on actor names other than no dots. I wouldn't mind others, but then the...
- 12:17 PM Bug #4671: cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- can you just not use those characters in your names in this [heavily-XML-based] application?
I'm mostly being serious.
- 11:57 AM Bug #4671: cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- The error I get is:
[Fatal Error] :66:19: The value of attribute "name" associated with an element type "entity" must...
- 10:52 AM Bug #4671: cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- In tpc09, it's nested in one of the composite actors. I think the one towards the bottom called structure/abundance ...
- 10:59 PM Bug #4671: cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- this was for kruger tpc09?
Where was the actor with the ">" in the name?
This might be a larger ptolemy restriction a...
- 05:25 PM Bug #4671 (Resolved): cannot export workflow runs when workflow has actors with <> in the names
- Title says it all. This is at r22494.
- 11:58 AM Bug #4388: remove the ptII module
- I've added the module-info to ptolemy. The build system now knows where to look for it so the ptII module is no long...
- 05:10 PM Bug #4388: remove the ptII module
- Reopening this bug because the ptII kepler module should be removed.
I'm all for putting kepler module info into the ...
- 10:29 AM Bug #4670: svn update fails to update module with modifications
- I think I came up with a simpler fix to the original problem. I changed the SVN command that is run to have the --ac...
- 10:12 AM Bug #4670: svn update fails to update module with modifications
- This is not a bug, this is a feature.
The problem that this feature solves is that when you update and there is a co...
- 09:33 AM Bug #4670: svn update fails to update module with modifications
- I successfully reproduced this. Here is what I tried:
ant update-ptolemy -Drev=head
- 04:56 PM Bug #4670 (Resolved): svn update fails to update module with modifications
- Under Mac OS 10.5, I ran svn update:
[update-modules] Updating ptII...
[update-modules] svn -r head update /Users...
- 06:02 PM Bug #4674 (New): WorkflowRunManager search cells are catching tab keys wherever they occur
- Basically if you hit the TAB key anywhere in Kepler, the Workflow Run Manager hears it and filters runs. Afaict this ...
- 05:51 PM Bug #4673 (Resolved): past runs with workflows that get renamed don't reflect this
- If you export a run that is Unnamed1, you're prompted to give it a workflow name. If you name it, provenance renames ...
- 05:37 PM Bug #4672 (Resolved): Workflow title isn't refreshed during run export workflow rename
- If you export a run that's Unnamed1, you're prompted to give the workflow a name. If you give it it a name, finish yo...
- 05:30 PM Bug #4281: ant update produces message about running svn cleanup
- Actually, running "svn cleanup" does not fix this under Windows Server 2003.
To create a svn repository, what I did ...
- 05:00 PM Bug #4669: report layout changes, but text field displays previous content
- This sounds like a problem with the text field value not properly being stored in the underlying ReportLayout model.
- 04:57 PM Bug #4669: report layout changes, but text field displays previous content
- I should also point out that Comment 1 is wrong about only clicking once. The double-click seems to cause a left-rig...
- 04:55 PM Bug #4669: report layout changes, but text field displays previous content
- Actually, it's even weirder. It only seems to happen with click-drag to select when moving from right to left, but n...
- 04:53 PM Bug #4669: report layout changes, but text field displays previous content
- Some more information. This seems to only happen if I only click in the text field once while changing it. Double-c...
- 04:50 PM Bug #4669 (Resolved): report layout changes, but text field displays previous content
- This is at r22494. I create a trivial workflow (SDF only, 1 iteration) and a report with a text field. I enter some...
- 04:37 PM Bug #4438: View: label shouldn't appear when there's no view drop-down menu
- fixed in r22491.
- 01:42 PM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- This is a controversial design decision and should not be in 2.0.
Including jars in KAR files is NOT a feature. It i...
- 11:04 AM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- Umm, you're right. I was triaging bugs and made a couple mistakes. I'll put this back to 2.0.
- 08:59 AM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- did i miss something yesterday? - we are dropping a feature that was in 1.0.
(In reply to comment #15)
> This can be...
- 11:34 AM Bug #4179: ant jar does not include configs/
- I added the configs/ dir to the jar for the common module only.
- 10:08 AM Bug #4549: String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- [i know you think i didn't test it, but i did...that's confusing since now it is erring for me, too]
How should this ...
- 09:54 AM Bug #4549: String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- A test is failing with this change:
------------------ testing $PTII/ptolemy/actor/lib/string/test/auto/StringReplac...
- 09:39 AM Bug #4549: String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- added a check for the channel width.
ran the tests - passed.
Now the actor will not fire if there i...
- 09:57 AM Bug #4480: can't view more than one of workflow editor, report designer, and report viewer at a time
- save for later as open...
- 09:47 AM Bug #4480: can't view more than one of workflow editor, report designer, and report viewer at a time
- This would be part of an entire Kepler UI redesign.
- 10:12 PM Bug #4668: Documentation for event-state module
- created wiki page with explanation and example code:
- 06:38 PM Bug #4505: NPE from Semantic Search
- fixed in r22488, semantic search can return results now.
- 04:31 PM Bug #4505: NPE from Semantic Search
- The error for this is now:
- 04:36 PM Bug #4194: Kepler should have the Continous and Modal domains
- I can at least get the Continuous domain in place for 2.0.0.
I was looking at how to do this, and I've not yet found...
- 04:24 PM Bug #4659: Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- fixed in r22486.
problem was in WorkflowRun convertStringToWorkflowRun -- derivedFrom attribute was being created as...
- 04:12 PM Bug #4629: Undo doesn't roll LSID revision
- Problems with LSIDs not getting updated properly need to be solved before 2.0.0
- 03:58 PM Bug #4503: Suggest Similar Components gives an error
- Maybe we should disable this feature for 2.0? Was it in 1.0?
- 03:51 PM Bug #4347: Reminder "bug" for manual testing before 2.0 release
- will rework this into a release bug
- 03:46 PM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- oh, neat!
- 03:45 PM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- It now prints an error message to stdout and in the report for any unresolved references.
- 03:37 PM Bug #4373: Copyright Statements are Inconsistent
- Will do this as part of the release process.
- 03:36 PM Bug #4317: KAR's dependencies on modules need to be included in KAR metadata
- this can be pushed to post 2.0
- 03:35 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- This visual icon is in the tree. Downloading now works when you right click on the item and tell it to get the depen...
- 03:31 PM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- This can be talked about further after the 2.0 release.
- 03:30 PM Bug #4322: Attempting to save changes to a workflow saved in a KAR file fails
- Fix this after 4515 is done.
- 03:28 PM Bug #4341: rearrange the actors module into smaller modules
- pushing this to post-2.0. At this point, I don't think 2.0 should require this.
- 03:25 PM Bug #4304: Progress monitor is blank when authenticating for KAR upload
- this should be fixed with the kar saving functionality that aaron is adding (bug 4515)
- 03:24 PM Bug #4668 (Resolved): Documentation for event-state module
- Need developer-level documentation for how to use the even-state module in other modules.
- 02:52 PM Bug #4642: memory usage & slowdowns
- I've done some refactoring of the WRM so that I'm no longer creating so many runs so frequently -- hopefully this wil...
- 02:51 PM Bug #3976: Update Documentation for 2.0 release
- Assigning to Debi.
- 02:51 PM Bug #4316: re-evaluate how kars are managed in the build and runtime
- KARs will not be checked into SVN for the forseable future. Closing this bug. We can reopen it at a later time if t...
- 02:49 PM Bug #4667 (In Progress): New documentation on modules and extension points for modules
- Should include information on the config system, karentryhandlers, viewpanes,
adding icons to the config, etc. See ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #4666 (Resolved): identify problems with converting .kepler-1.0 to .kepler-2.0
- Need to go through the kepler 1.0 version of .kepler and identify any problem areas that might crop up in converting ...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4665 (Resolved): Add unit tests for kar functionality
- Build a junit test framework for at least the basic functionality of the KAR subsystem.
- 02:37 PM Bug #4664 (Resolved): Fix and/or remove broken unit tests
- Go through the unit test suite and get all tests to run. remove any tests that are no longer relevant and make the r...
- 02:33 PM Bug #4506: Exception is thrown during workflow execution
- Seems like a workflow bug, not a kepler bug.
- 02:30 PM Bug #4482: JRE Exception Access Violations
- probably machine specific. not a kepler bug.
- 02:28 PM Bug #4350: Integrity constraint violation - no parent SYS_FK_59 table - during _first_ startup
- The cache directory just needs to be cleaned.
- 02:09 PM Bug #4340: Resolve KAR file/module format
- We have now done this, as far as the 2.0 release is concerned. the KAR and module format will remain separate with k...
- 12:28 PM Bug #4634: run archive causes NPE when building local repository
- Oh, the part about archives not showing up is from bug 4559. This might have gotten fixed by something else along th...
- 12:06 PM Bug #4634: run archive causes NPE when building local repository
- Disclaimer: I haven't used the Build button often.
I just tried this on r22478, and don't get the error, but if the...
- 12:17 PM Bug #4587: Assure a clean cache when module configuration changes
- Fixed in r22479.
- 10:41 AM Bug #4179: ant jar does not include configs/
- I found another bug (feature maybe?) with the jar task. the resources/configuration directory gets put at the root o...
- 11:33 PM Bug #4549: String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- Unfortunately, this fix causes one of the tests to fail:
------------------ testing $PTII/ptolemy/actor/lib/string/t...
- 11:11 PM Bug #4549: String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- changed in the ptolemy code to not fire the old token if a new one did not exist
- 10:15 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- I have looked into the CommandLine.java class more with Oliver Soong, and am going to try to hook process so that one...
- 08:24 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- Fixed. Now, modules that have local modifications are not updated and an appropriate WARNING is given.
As far as Oli...
- 05:18 PM Bug #4663: Tag shows up in workflow moml when it shouldn't
- I suspect this is to do with the building of the KAR, probably with the way the workflow is fetched out of the Object...
- 04:54 PM Bug #4663 (Resolved): Tag shows up in workflow moml when it shouldn't
- This may not be a tagging bug but a bug in a provenance query or in KAR building -- sometimes a tag that shouldn't be...
- 05:15 PM Bug #4559: local repositories not showing up in components tree
- At this point, KAR files in local repositories are not ending up in the components tree when they are first added. T...
- 05:10 PM Bug #4560: can't remove local repositories
- And closing.
- 05:09 PM Bug #4560: can't remove local repositories
- This seems to work now.
- 05:04 PM Bug #4570: dangling file handle for KARs
- Ben said to do this.
- 04:16 PM Bug #4656: Build system needs javadocs
- I added javadocs to all build-area classes. Did some minor refactoring and
reformatting as well. Rendered Javadocs ...
- 04:11 PM Bug #4662 (Resolved): roll revision vs. new object ID
- My current auth namespace is 3371. I have a file with an old auth namespace of 1347. If I open the XML file, view L...
- 11:16 AM Bug #4660 (Resolved): Clicking in a section header highlights all the text.
- I have a section header with some text in it and I want to change that text. If I click on it, it highlights all of ...
- 05:49 PM Bug #4659: Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- I don't think it's related, but I'll keep that in mind when I look into this.
- change-to and launch ...
- 01:44 PM Bug #4659: Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- The could be from my fix to bug #4547
The change is that Doc...
- 12:29 PM Bug #4659 (Resolved): Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- If you try to Open Archive a KAR containing a workflow run that needs to be added to provenance, you get a ClassCastE...
- 12:26 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- I changed this around a bunch so it is now done in the GUI instead of on kepler startup. When a module-dependencies:...
- 08:39 AM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- I'm thinking you'd still want the report to render if al but one reference were valid, right? Maybe just a warning th...
- 08:36 AM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- Why not just check that everything mentioned in the ROML exists just before you create the report (i.e., after execut...
- 10:24 PM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- i suppose we could be listening for the MOML change request that deletes actors/ports/parameters that are referenced ...
- 12:39 AM Bug #4652: clicking rows in the wrm no longer updates the report designer/viewer
- no difference, I simply missed checking in part of the fix initially
- 10:21 PM Bug #4652: clicking rows in the wrm no longer updates the report designer/viewer
- what was the difference for linux?
- 11:03 PM Bug #4547: documentation for file parameter includes an error
- Fixed. Changed DocAttribute.description from a StringParameter to a StringAttribute so that Kepler does not report er...
Also available in: Atom