From 10/16/2009 to 11/14/2009
- 07:37 PM Bug #4552 (Resolved): Workflow Run Manager Export Archive no longer adding to Library
- r21538, now setting KARFile members _lsidNames and _lsidTypes, introduced a bug: Export Run from WRM gives an error f...
- 07:27 PM Bug #4541: problem exporting run
- Fixed, I believe in r21514.
- 07:23 PM Bug #4410: Cannot open KARs from arbitrary location on disk
- r21539 should fix this, going to leave open for a bit for others to test...
- 07:23 PM Bug #4132: Workflow Run Manager - Open in New Window is just opening the workflow, not the ROML or report
- r21539 should fix this, going to leave open for a bit for others to test...
- 07:23 PM Bug #4457: Workflow Run Manager - past Report Layouts don't open
- r21539 should fix this, going to leave open for a bit for others to test...
- 04:56 PM Bug #4549 (In Progress): String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- 1. Build a workflow with an SDF director (set iterations to 1), an RExpression (turn off graphics output), and a Disp...
- 03:11 PM Bug #4548 (Resolved): string tokens with newlines print the escape sequences
- This was first noticed when viewing an RExpression's "output" port. The output port emits a string token containing ...
- 03:06 PM Bug #4547 (Resolved): documentation for file parameter includes an error
- The documentation for the file parameter includes at the top:
Error evaluating DocAttribute parameter: ptolemy.ke...
- 03:04 PM Bug #4545: String To Image Converter seems broken
- I misread the documentation.
- 02:44 PM Bug #4545 (Resolved): String To Image Converter seems broken
- If I pass the an image file as a string ("C:/tmp/image.png") to the String To Image Converter actor, it seems not to ...
- 02:46 PM Bug #4546 (Resolved): Save Archive on an actor quits Kepler
- If you right click on an actor and select Save Archive, Kepler shows some error dialogs. Once you click through these...
- 02:18 PM Bug #4544 (Resolved): Enter key in Report Designer title invokes a search
- I notice if I enter a title in the Report Designer and then hit Enter, I get debug messages on the console from Compo...
- 07:47 PM Bug #4132: Workflow Run Manager - Open in New Window is just opening the workflow, not the ROML or report
- Unless I missed something, this turned out to not be so bad, and I've got it working locally. I'll check in after mor...
- 05:42 PM Bug #4132: Workflow Run Manager - Open in New Window is just opening the workflow, not the ROML or report
- I've gotten option 1 to work locally: when opening (a) run(s) from WRM, just build a temp kar and then open it. This ...
- 03:37 PM Bug #4467: WRP - restarting/reopening Kepler throws error
- I also can get this reliably.
- 03:36 PM Bug #4467: WRP - restarting/reopening Kepler throws error
- I'm seeing this. The console indicates:
ERROR (org.kepler.reporting.rio.fop.ReportParser:parse:97) could not find ...
- 03:06 PM Bug #4540: authentication problems with dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
- it was removed with the configuration system changes. i've now added it in the WRP module using a configuration override
- 10:42 AM Bug #4540 (Resolved): authentication problems with dev.nceas.ucsb.edu
- If I start Kepler and open a workflow that accesses the dev metacat, I get some error messages and this on the consol...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4539: Applying a tag can be slow
- Fixed in r21473. Problem was repeated calls to Vector contains() in NamedOntModel.getNamedClasses() which is expensiv...
- 06:48 PM Bug #4539: Applying a tag can be slow
- See comment in r21462.
- 06:45 PM Bug #4539 (Resolved): Applying a tag can be slow
- I've tracked down (one of?) the reason(s) for applying a tag being slow -- starting at the Workflow Run Manager a cal...
- 12:25 PM Bug #4541 (Resolved): problem exporting run
- If in WRP I open and run a workflow, quit and restart Kepler, and then right click on the run and select Export Archi...
- 09:47 AM Bug #4410: Cannot open KARs from arbitrary location on disk
- this can also be problematic when we use the "remote execution" version of Kepler because it forces us to either conf...
- 11:52 AM Bug #4538 (Resolved): problems with KARs that contain tags from default ontologies
- If you Save KAR a workflow that you've tagged with a tag that comes from an existing ontology (e.g. one of the defaul...
- 01:33 PM Bug #4518: Workflow Run Manager - no imported run tags
- Tags are now serialized into WorkflowRun moml. Run tags are at the top level, workfow tags are in a workflowTags sect...
- 11:44 AM Bug #4512: missing entries with multiple copies of the same KAR file in a single repository
- now that i've seen this...it's very confusing indeed!
I think it's absolutely fine to have the "same" (LSID matches) ...
- 09:05 AM Bug #4527: reports cannot be loaded when InstanceAuthNamespace changes
- this should work now that the LSID is not being changed when the workflow opens in a new namespace (kepler) instance
- 08:30 AM Bug #4527: reports cannot be loaded when InstanceAuthNamespace changes
- also: just opening a plain old XML workflow file from a different InstanceAuthNamespace results in a new LSDI being a...
- 08:24 AM Bug #4527: reports cannot be loaded when InstanceAuthNamespace changes
- The workflow in question has an LSID of:
when I step through opening ...
- 09:05 AM Bug #4224: New LSID generated when opened from KAR
- i commented out the new LSID line - hopefully this does not have negative consequences for other parts of the system.
- 08:39 AM Bug #4224: New LSID generated when opened from KAR
- The LSID is still being changed when we have a new InstanceAuthNamespace. This is causing some problems with reports ...
- 04:42 PM Bug #4533: printing from the report viewer prints the workflow editor content
- Do we have a solution (even an idea) about how to change the Menu bar based on the current view? I'm thinking that we...
- 04:42 PM Bug #4535 (Resolved): exception when initiating the kars of a module whose name include a period.
- It can be reproduced by adding a 'globus3.0' in modules.txt. The exception happened when the kepler tries to initiate...
- 11:21 AM Bug #4534 (Resolved): add extra space before section headers when BREAK_BEFORE is false
- This is so incredibly trivial, but I can't lower the priority on this any more than it already is.
- 10:59 AM Bug #4532: have to manually click Build to rename repositories
- So this only happens if the cell is still in editing mode when you press the OK button. If you hit return or click s...
- 10:34 AM Bug #4532: have to manually click Build to rename repositories
- Oh, since I saw the Refresh item in the right-click menu on the components tree, I assumed that would be how to updat...
- 10:22 AM Bug #4532: have to manually click Build to rename repositories
- Thanks Oliver, I'll get the name changing fixed asap.
The build button was named because it will rebuild the whole l...
- 09:56 AM Bug #4532 (New): have to manually click Build to rename repositories
- If I open the Components Sources dialog and change the name of one of the sources, then click Ok, the changes are not...
- 10:51 AM Bug #4409: View Documentation for an actor works once
- I should clarify and add a workaround. This seems to occur only when right-clicking in the components tree and viewi...
- 10:28 AM Bug #4409: View Documentation for an actor works once
- When trying to view documentation the second time, there is some error information on the console:
Error in getting...
- 10:40 AM Bug #4507: report designer losing content when there are too many items
- A test case is pretty simple. Put an RExpression on the canvas, then keep dragging the port into the report designer...
- 10:16 AM Bug #4533 (In Progress): printing from the report viewer prints the workflow editor content
- I didn't entirely expect this to work, but File->Print from the report viewer prints the workflow content, not the re...
- 09:14 AM Bug #4359: Model Reference causes String index out of range error in variable setter
- I think this actually got fixed sometime back around r21137.
- 11:42 AM Bug #4525: saved KAR and memory report can be out of sync
- Upon further investigation, it seems that the ReportLayout (object) is being modified as it resides in the cache. So ...
- 09:08 AM Bug #4525: saved KAR and memory report can be out of sync
- sounds like we need to "clear out the memory" when we close the window for this workflow/layout.
this should probably...
- 06:39 PM Bug #4525: saved KAR and memory report can be out of sync
- And I'm not touching the Refresh (using current layout) button, so that should have nothing to do with it.
- 06:38 PM Bug #4525 (Resolved): saved KAR and memory report can be out of sync
- Create a simple report sand save it. Now change it, close the report and re-open the KAR (I've been right-clicking i...
- 11:36 AM Bug #4510: can't add local repository if its name begins with the name of another local repository
- should be ok now
- 09:16 AM Bug #4510: can't add local repository if its name begins with the name of another local repository
- it would be good to get this squared away for the wrp "release"
- 10:47 AM Bug #4528: BREAK_BEFORE property for report sections does not work
- had slightly incorrect xpath in the XSL
- 08:41 AM Bug #4528: BREAK_BEFORE property for report sections does not work
- this was working at one point.
- 10:14 PM Bug #4528 (Resolved): BREAK_BEFORE property for report sections does not work
- I'm not sure if this is broken or just hasn't been implemented, but if I create a trivial workflow and create a trivi...
- 09:55 AM Bug #4521: KNB data error checking is overly aggressive
- Error in my configuration manager conversion code in DelimiterResolver. Fixed.
- 05:34 PM Bug #4521: KNB data error checking is overly aggressive
- This is a problem with some configuration values. I'll get this fixed tomorrow.
- 05:22 PM Bug #4521: KNB data error checking is overly aggressive
- I think this is my fault. I'm trying to track it down now.
- 05:03 PM Bug #4521 (Resolved): KNB data error checking is overly aggressive
- On r21314, I can no longer access the Kruger data. I believe this is due to some overly aggressive error checking on...
- 09:19 AM Bug #4512: missing entries with multiple copies of the same KAR file in a single repository
- If i'm imagining this correctly, it would be the same as having any other "components" show up multiple times in the ...
- 08:59 AM Bug #4529: NPE while saving KAR crashes Kepler
- aaron - can you take a look at this since the stack trace looks to be around ActorMetadataKAREntryHandler?
- 10:42 PM Bug #4529: NPE while saving KAR crashes Kepler
- I can reproduce this on 21316. I'm not sure which of these steps is absolutely necessary, but this is what I do:
- 10:30 PM Bug #4529: NPE while saving KAR crashes Kepler
- Incidentally, I can restart Kepler and open the saved KAR.
- 10:19 PM Bug #4529 (Resolved): NPE while saving KAR crashes Kepler
- While exploring another bug, I encountered this NPE, and it entirely killed Kepler. This happened after saving a wor...
- 08:57 AM Bug #4530: changing a KAR outside of a Kepler session fails without a clean-cache
- Because objects are cached (report layouts, workflows, etc) I think it's reasonable to encounter the behavior you see...
- 12:25 AM Bug #4530 (Resolved): changing a KAR outside of a Kepler session fails without a clean-cache
- If I create a KAR, close Kepler, modify the ROML (unzip, text editor, re-zip), then replace the original KAR and star...
- 08:52 AM Bug #4527: reports cannot be loaded when InstanceAuthNamespace changes
- svn co https://code.ecoinformatics.org/code/kruger/trunk/workflows/tpc01-buffalo-tb
There should be a KAR in there a...
- 08:49 AM Bug #4527: reports cannot be loaded when InstanceAuthNamespace changes
- Transporting the InstanceAuthNamespace is unacceptable.
One of the major reasons for having KARs is for sharing them ...
- 08:01 PM Bug #4527: reports cannot be loaded when InstanceAuthNamespace changes
- It looks like a workaround is to transfer the InstanceAuthNamespace file from one computer to the other. It requires...
- 07:39 PM Bug #4527 (Resolved): reports cannot be loaded when InstanceAuthNamespace changes
- Generate a report and save the KAR. Close Kepler, clean-all, delete the configuration folder, LastObjectID, and .pto...
- 12:09 AM Bug #4522: Folder not found in library index
- I should add that I've only been able to reliably observe this with a specific Kruger TPC workflow (I haven't really ...
- 09:02 PM Bug #4522: Folder not found in library index
- I've confirmed that this occurs when you try to save over the archive that is currently opened. Create a KAR archive...
- 05:28 PM Bug #4522 (Resolved): Folder not found in library index
- I wasn't able to get any assistance with this on IRC, and this has occurred multiple times. I haven't yet been able ...
- 07:00 PM Bug #4523: apply button while editing ports acts like commit
- Fixed in the Ptolemy head.
I'm not sure what's so difficult about this little bit of code that prevents me
- 06:29 PM Bug #4523: apply button while editing ports acts like commit
- Also, for what it's worth, this problem occurs with r21314. However, with r21218, the commit button seems to behave ...
- 06:27 PM Bug #4523 (Resolved): apply button while editing ports acts like commit
- I think this was triggered by the fix for 4478. The apply button now acts like the commit button, as the ports windo...
- 06:59 PM Bug #4526 (Resolved): multi-line entries can be put into text items in reports, but they are displayed on a single line
- I'm not sure if this is a bug or an enhancement request. I guess it depends on what the intention was. Are text box...
- 06:34 PM Bug #4524 (Resolved): no prompt to save a changed report
- If I change the report, don't save, and close the window, I get no prompt to save it.
- 04:17 PM Bug #4520: Login Anonymously Fails
- Errors from the console:
[run] ldap authenticating...
[run] creating gui
- 04:16 PM Bug #4520 (Resolved): Login Anonymously Fails
- If you do a data search, you are prompted to login. If you click the "Login Anonymously" button, not only does it no...
- 03:46 PM Bug #4519: SDF Director cannot schedule when composite actor input port is disconnected
- This Ptolemy model has a top level with a const connected to one port of a two port composite. Inside the composite,...
- 03:13 PM Bug #4519: SDF Director cannot schedule when composite actor input port is disconnected
- I tried disconnected graphs, but it still throws the error.
I realize it's a slightly complicated case, as the sched...
- 03:09 PM Bug #4519: SDF Director cannot schedule when composite actor input port is disconnected
- Ah, nevermind, I see the test cases.
- 03:08 PM Bug #4519: SDF Director cannot schedule when composite actor input port is disconnected
- Need a test case here.
Also, try selecting "Allow disconnected graphs" in the SDF director.
- 02:41 PM Bug #4519 (New): SDF Director cannot schedule when composite actor input port is disconnected
- A workflow with an RExpression actor with unconnected input ports will work (see attached example 1). However, if I ...
- 03:33 PM Bug #4507: report designer losing content when there are too many items
- This is looking somewhat more serious. It seems like the report is actually losing content when it no longer fits in...
- 01:32 PM Bug #4476: Tagging / Workflow Run Manager interaction problems
- Number 2 should also work now.
- 04:49 PM Bug #4476: Tagging / Workflow Run Manager interaction problems
- Tagging all selected rows sounds more desirable to me. It would be common for someone to run a model a bunch of time...
- 04:17 PM Bug #4476: Tagging / Workflow Run Manager interaction problems
- An easy solution for now would be to disable tagging (probably changing the displayed tagging context to something li...
- 04:14 PM Bug #4476: Tagging / Workflow Run Manager interaction problems
- Looks like Sean has fixed #1.
I've fixed #3.
#2 still a problem.
- 04:25 PM Bug #4518 (Resolved): Workflow Run Manager - no imported run tags
- If you export a run that has tags into a kar, then delete that run from the WRM, then open that kar, the imported run...
- 03:12 PM Bug #4506: Exception is thrown during workflow execution
- If it comes to the use case - yes and no.
It fails during execution of the workflow that combines PN and DDF directo...
- 01:39 PM Bug #4514: Files are being saved in the Kepler installation directory
- There are two options here, keep the configuration directory in the installation directory and save the other files t...
- 12:05 PM Bug #4514 (Resolved): Files are being saved in the Kepler installation directory
- There are still files and directories being saved, at runtime, to the Kepler installation directory. These files nee...
- 01:33 PM Bug #4324: ptII/module-info/revision.txt not being updated
- Working again. I'll monitor this to make sure it keeps working.
- 12:46 PM Bug #4324: ptII/module-info/revision.txt not being updated
- My cron job has, for some reason, decided not to find ant. I'm working with Nick on figuring this out.
- 01:30 PM Bug #4273: Ctrl+E operates on mouse position, not selection
- Very minor, moving to post 2.0.
- 01:29 PM Bug #4202: typos in modules.txt are ignored
- Not critical for users so moving to post 2.0.
- 01:27 PM Bug #4430: hsql database name and port in Kepler should be configurable
- Not critical for users so moving to post 2.0.
- 01:25 PM Bug #4354: Enable the build system to work on multiple SCM systems.
- Not critical for users so moving to post 2.0.
- 01:25 PM Bug #4339: build system needs to provide more information on modules
- Not critical to the user experience in kepler, so moving to post 2.0
- 01:24 PM Bug #4097: here are some new svg icons for actors
- Punting on this until after 2.0 since it is not critical.
- 01:18 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- pushing to post 2.0 since this does not affect the user experience.
- 01:15 PM Bug #4153: report-overrides
- since this does not affect the user experience, I'm pushing this to post 2.0
- 01:13 PM Bug #4246: Reorganize code in util, core and gui modules
- Since this is mostly done and will not effect the user experience of kepler 2.0, i'm pushing this to a post-2.0 miles...
- 01:12 PM Bug #3948: Create new configuration system supporting modules
- The configuration system is now 99% done with only minor tweaks needed. I am still finding and adding utility method...
- 12:18 PM Bug #4517 (Resolved): Verify that the search capabilities work
- As per the roadmap, search capability requirements include:
* local search of direstories
* remote search of repo...
- 12:15 PM Bug #4516 (Resolved): Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- The roadmap specifies that the module manager should be able to automatically install modules needed by a specific KA...
- 12:12 PM Bug #4515 (Resolved): Finish and Document the Save/Open KAR file functionality
- We need to finish the save/open functionality as listed in the kepler roadmap. This functionality should also be doc...
- 10:43 AM Bug #4513 (Resolved): On the PC the paint transparency for buttons doesn't redraw correctly
- Only on the PC, the buttons that have semi-transparent paint end up showing some of the text strings from tables in t...
- 03:43 PM Bug #4512 (Resolved): missing entries with multiple copies of the same KAR file in a single repository
- Things don't seem to work right if I have multiple copies of the same KAR file in a single local repository. I think...
- 03:30 PM Bug #4509: Report instance not being serialized with Save Archive
- My mistake, the pdf shouldn't be saved with Save Archive since it's specific to an instance.
- 05:58 PM Bug #4509 (Resolved): Report instance not being serialized with Save Archive
- In WRP it looks like the report instance (pdf) is no longer being serialized into the KAR when you File => Save Archive.
- 01:54 PM Bug #4511: There are 2 toolbars in the Kepler main window
- That is correct. I think the tag entry bar on the main toolbar does not look particularly cluttered, but putting tags...
- 01:50 PM Bug #4511: There are 2 toolbars in the Kepler main window
- So there's a tags toolbar and the regular toolbar, and the tags menu is on the regular toolbar but the tags themselve...
- 01:49 PM Bug #4511: There are 2 toolbars in the Kepler main window
- That's where tags go. If you add a tag, the toolbar gets sized appropriately.
- 01:46 PM Bug #4511 (Resolved): There are 2 toolbars in the Kepler main window
- There are 2 toolbars in the Kepler main window, one of which is empty. I've seen this using wrp on Windows and linux...
- 12:24 PM Bug #4510 (Resolved): can't add local repository if its name begins with the name of another local repository
- If I've added C:\Documents and Settings\soong\Desktop\kruger as a local repository, I can't add C:\Documents and Sett...
- 11:07 AM Bug #4504: Semantic Type Browser
- This is no longer happening.
- 05:05 PM Bug #4508: report viewer should listen for executions to finish
- added handling for the event being broadcast by reporting
- 04:27 PM Bug #4508 (Resolved): report viewer should listen for executions to finish
- After running a workflow in the report viewer, the user must "change" to the report viewer before the report is updat...
- 04:25 PM Bug #4507 (Resolved): report designer losing content when there are too many items
- If I have a lot of items in the report designer, the scroll bar seems to be too short for the content. Eventually, t...
- 02:20 PM Bug #4506: Exception is thrown during workflow execution
- Is there a test case?
- 01:46 PM Bug #4506 (Resolved): Exception is thrown during workflow execution
- Within PN like workflow it seems that one thread iterates through the hashmap while other one modifies the data of th...
- 01:14 PM Bug #4505 (Resolved): NPE from Semantic Search
- On os X or linux w/ the kepler suite, I get an NPE when I try to run a search in the Semantic Search dialog:
- 01:06 PM Bug #4504 (Resolved): Semantic Type Browser
- On os X 10.5 w/ the wrp suite I get an error when I select an ontology in the Semantic Type Browser (right click on c...
- 12:33 PM Bug #4503 (Resolved): Suggest Similar Components gives an error
- If I right click on an actor on canvas and select Suggest => Similar Components, I get an NPE. This happens in the ke...
- 04:13 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- I've implemented and checked in a prototype of solution 1. At the moment, it only solves the original bug if you cle...
- 03:27 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- If you are going to implement a temporary solution, I think you should instead
just save the current active configura...
- 02:47 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Yes, OSGi allows dependencies to span multiple versions. Definitely read the OSGi spec if you haven't already. Woul...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Besides OSGi, another technology to consider for inspiration is Project Jigsaw. Check out this link here for more inf...
- 02:19 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Hi Aaron,
I think it is an interesting idea.
So, you are basically saying that when an actor is added to the workfl...
- 01:00 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- David, what do you think about putting the responsibility not on an automated class/module detection system or on the...
- 12:56 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Your point about overrides is not correct. If you are using a module that includes an override and your workflow uses...
- 12:33 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- a class-based decision about which modules are required won't work in cases where we are using class overrides...
- 12:30 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Good point. But this can be solved by simply making the current active configuration the default. If the workflow eng...
- 12:15 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Storing the active module configuration in the kar would certainly do the trick. I think it may be too restrictive t...
- 05:15 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- This is the reason I believe we need to store the active module configuration inside the KAR is some manner. Then whe...
- 05:10 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- Definitely inelegant. Down the road could it be a serious problem though? Should we disallow even the attempt to op...
- 02:48 PM Bug #4447: Change Icon for Dynamic Report Items
- Changed this to use the actor icon for now, since that is visually associated with the workflow.
- 02:47 PM Bug #4445: Fix white backgrounds for button images
- This is now fixed, so that the backgrounds are transparent.
- 11:46 AM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- i've added the endpoint to the name of the EML datasource so that they both show in the result set if you have both s...
- 09:23 AM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- What do you think it _should_ look like when you end up searching what are essentially the same sources? Right now th...
- 05:47 PM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- (In reply to comment #5)
> That, uh, would be because you apparently aren't in the kruger-tpc group that
> has access...
- 04:17 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- You can still execute the workflow after skipping those class not found exceptions when you open the workflow - but i...
- 04:15 PM Bug #4483 (Resolved): Module dependencies in MoML files
- To reproduce:
Save a KAR from the WRP suite
change to the kepler suite
on startup you see the error:
- 03:02 PM Bug #4482: JRE Exception Access Violations
- The problem is likely specific to the machine, graphics card, OS and JVM.
Try upgrading the JRE that you are using.
- 02:53 PM Bug #4482: JRE Exception Access Violations
- Is there anything I can do to avoid this? I hate saving my work.
- 02:43 PM Bug #4482: JRE Exception Access Violations
- These are Java issues. Both stack traces show the problem being in the
The one with a usefu...
- 02:10 PM Bug #4482 (Resolved): JRE Exception Access Violations
- I've gotten a couple of these. All of Kepler just goes without warning. I have 2 error logs, which I will attach. ...
- 02:00 PM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- I modified PortConfigurerDialog._apply() so that if the change request fails,
then the port configurer dialog will cl...
- 12:04 PM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- It's frustrating that we can all see the original bug, but can't reliably replicate it.
As for the port swapping thi...
- 11:54 AM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- I was able to reproduce this once, but now I can't.
The problem here is that swapping the name of two ports (or any ...
- 10:27 AM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- I can't seem to go through the actions that replicate it but it happened again yesterday for me and I wasn't doing an...
- 09:41 AM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- I can't seem to figure out exactly what replicates it. The closest I can come is getting ports to swap relations.
- 05:38 PM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- Yep, it looks like a bug. Let me know if you can replicate it. I just tried it in Ptolemy and could not get a stack...
- 11:48 AM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- This is looking more and more like an intricacy of Provenance recording. My hunch is that when you first add the RExp...
- 11:30 AM Bug #4359: Model Reference causes String index out of range error in variable setter
- The exception is from the provenance recorder.
- 11:27 AM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- That, uh, would be because you apparently aren't in the kruger-tpc group that has access... Regetz?
- 11:19 AM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- hmm I see. I was not capitalizing Kruger. I'm able to see results using only authenticated interface but now I'm gett...
- 11:10 AM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- What are your search terms? There's a surprise about case. Searching for kruger and Kruger are the same for unauthe...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- I've tried only searching through the authenticated interface sources, but when I do this, I don't receive any result...
- 11:22 AM Bug #4436: composite actor output ports cannot be added to reports
- Did some more investigation:
-we can allow CompositeActor ports to be added to the report layout, but provenance isn'...
- 10:28 AM Bug #4441: reporting fails to output figure
- I removed the ProvenanceRecorder and ReportingListener entries from the MOML of the bovine workflow. Then I opened th...
- 09:31 AM Bug #4469: Report Viewer - labels take up too much space
- increased the proportional width of the center (main content) column
- 08:55 AM Bug #4276: RExpression temp files can collide
- included in r21133 now
- 08:53 AM Bug #4276: RExpression temp files can collide
- i had to add an extra display actor so that type checking did not fail on the second run of the workflow, but that's ...
- 08:52 AM Bug #4276: RExpression temp files can collide
- about to submit the fix that oliver provided.
- 05:25 PM Bug #4470: Report Viewer - labels should be vertically centered
- used this FOP property in the table-cell: display-align="center"
- 05:08 PM Bug #4468: Report Viewer - message to run workflow first
- added MessageHandler.message() if no previous executions were found. i believe that's less intrusive than rearranging...
- 04:56 PM Bug #4474: Report viewer - enable scroll wheels
- this is actually a FOP limitation...this is in the FOP source for PreviewPanel class that we use:
"// FIXME should ad...
- 03:59 PM Bug #4471: Report Viewer - remove TOC
- removed from the configuration in WRP suite.
- 03:58 PM Bug #4481: KNB authentication and pulling data
- Shirley, just FYI, the authentication window only pops up when needed. That means the first time you do an authentic...
- 03:09 PM Bug #4481 (Resolved): KNB authentication and pulling data
- In order to sign into KNB with my username and password, I need to clean my cache (no way to manual force the authent...
- 03:58 PM Bug #4472: Report Viewer - use different ViewPane class
- added SingleViewPane class and am now using it in the WRP suite for the Report Viewer view
- 03:33 PM Bug #4466: Report Designer - report layout not shown when opening KARs
- using the event-state module to broadcast to the report layout UI that the report layout model has changed and that i...
- 10:32 AM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- I think I'm able to replicate this. FYI, I still have 12506K memory free. I'm not sure it's a memory issue, and I'm...
- 01:56 PM Bug #3948: Create new configuration system supporting modules
- I've been working on prototyping and setting up unit tests for the configuration system. There are a few issues I've...
- 01:15 PM Bug #4465: Report Designer - "drag to here" paper should disappear
- 'Drag to here' paper now disappears whenever you drag a report item panel into the report. It also re-appears if you...
- 12:25 PM Bug #4362: component search performance
- Subsequent searches increase library refresh times substantially for large result sets. This is probably due to obje...
- 12:07 PM Bug #4362: component search performance
- After merging the tree the results of the timing analysis are below. The data set used was slightly different from b...
- 12:24 PM Bug #4397: Panel should get selected whenever it has the focus
- Panel is now selected and highlighted whenever it gets the focus.
- 12:24 PM Bug #4464: Report Designer - selection pointer behavior
- - Crosshair point has been removed.
- Arrow turns to finger on hover, except for text areas.
- Clicking anywhere (or ...
- 12:21 PM Bug #4402: When a report item is deleted clear the properties window
- What currently happens here, is that when a selected report item is deleted, then that panel disappears, and the sele...
- 11:37 AM Bug #4449: exception when dragging workflow
- I am unable to reproduce this. Can you give more detail on how to reproduce this? What actors you're using, what OS...
- 10:34 AM Bug #4401: Synchronize properties with selected report item
- The properties panel now displays the properties for whichever report item panel is selected.
- 09:47 PM Bug #4480 (In Progress): can't view more than one of workflow editor, report designer, and report viewer at a time
- It's a little frustrating to have to constantly find that little menu in the upper right hand corner and flip between...
- 09:40 PM Bug #4471: Report Viewer - remove TOC
- I like having that there. It lets me know what I'm looking at in a succinct manner the report designer can't because...
- 04:24 PM Bug #4475: Order context menu items consistently
- did that already
- 12:15 PM Bug #4475 (Resolved): Order context menu items consistently
- There is a mix of options, sure, but options that appear across different context menus (ie "Open") should appear in ...
- 04:24 PM Bug #4463: Grey out component names in the component library that can not be dragged to the canvas
- *** Bug 4477 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 04:24 PM Bug #4477: Grey out "undraggables"
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 4463 ***
- 12:17 PM Bug #4477 (Resolved): Grey out "undraggables"
- In the Components tree we now have non-workflow items (items contained in KARs). These should be marked as different ...
- 04:11 PM Bug #4448: KAREntry dependencies should be observed during KAR Cacheing
- KAR lsid dependencies are now observed during cacheing of KAR contents.
- 04:11 PM Bug #4479 (Resolved): Error messages are not imported during run import
- When importing a WorkfowRun that contains error messages into provenance (creating a 'husk run'), the error messages ...
- 04:07 PM Bug #4462: Component search in remote repositories not working
- The problem here was that org.kepler.objectmanager.repository.EcogridRepositoryLibrarySearcher was set as the _reposi...
- 04:03 PM Bug #4392: Delete KARCacheObject
- KARCacheObject has been deleted.
- 03:53 PM Bug #4478: Configuring ports
- You are probably out of memory, next time use the OS to check how much
memory is being used. Also, look under Tools ...
- 03:36 PM Bug #4478 (New): Configuring ports
- When the Kepler dev has been running for a long time (a few hours), there appears to be a problem with the configurin...
- 03:26 PM Bug #4450: Saving workflow in Windows 7
- I shut down kepler and restarted and the problem seems to have disappeared.
(In reply to comment #2)
> I can't repli...
- 12:16 PM Bug #4476 (Resolved): Tagging / Workflow Run Manager interaction problems
- There are some problems with Tagging /WRM interaction. We can add/refine this list as we go.
1) Displaying the tag...
- 12:08 PM Bug #4474 (Resolved): Report viewer - enable scroll wheels
- The viewer does not respond to scroll wheel actions currently. It should!
- 12:06 PM Bug #4473 (Resolved): Add WRM to bottom of report viewer for navigation
- Still need to design exactly how this will work out.
- 12:05 PM Bug #4472 (Resolved): Report Viewer - use different ViewPane class
- We have too many unused "areas" of the view where it looks like there should be some other window hidden. we just nee...
- 12:02 PM Bug #4471 (Resolved): Report Viewer - remove TOC
- the "Report Contents" tab is mostly useless - remove it from this view
- 12:00 PM Bug #4470 (Resolved): Report Viewer - labels should be vertically centered
- Instead of appearing at the top of the item that they are labeling, L and R labels should be in the vertical center o...
- 11:58 AM Bug #4469 (Resolved): Report Viewer - labels take up too much space
- left and right labels seem to hog real estate unnecessarily.
- 11:57 AM Bug #4468 (Resolved): Report Viewer - message to run workflow first
- If switched to the report viewer before running a workflow, there should be a message indicating that you must run th...
- 11:54 AM Bug #4467 (Resolved): WRP - restarting/reopening Kepler throws error
- Chad reported this during devLunch:
error restarting/opening Kepler:
- 11:29 AM Bug #4466 (Resolved): Report Designer - report layout not shown when opening KARs
- If I save a workflow+report layout as a KAR and then attempt to reopen the KAR after restarting Kepler, the report la...
- 11:24 AM Bug #4465 (Resolved): Report Designer - "drag to here" paper should disappear
- After we have one or more items on the report we should hide the helpful "drag here" paper. If all items are deleted ...
- 11:23 AM Bug #4464 (Resolved): Report Designer - selection pointer behavior
- -do not use cross hair pointer anywhere
-arrow turns to finger on hover over any item (anywhere on item except text ...
- 11:22 AM Bug #4325: Workflow Run Manager - deleted runs sometimes reappear after Kepler relaunch
- This is fixed, but we need to test to see if the fix degraded performance (so far it seems fine) before closing.
- 11:19 AM Bug #4161: Develop kepler workflow execution engine
- re-targeting to wrp module, although it may be a 2.0 bug to extend kepler so that it can receive user credentials whe...
- 11:14 AM Bug #4247: Application menu items sometimes disappear on OS X
- The workaround in comment #7 works, and was implemented.
This bug should now serve as a reminder: before wrp-modules...
- 11:08 AM Bug #4457: Workflow Run Manager - past Report Layouts don't open
- This bug likely depends on #4132, which I should fix before more work goes into this one.
- 10:55 AM Bug #4231: Workflow Run Manager - failed runs should be highlighted red
- Runs are highlighted a light red now. This can be closed when #4230 is fixed.
- 10:43 AM Bug #4410: Cannot open KARs from arbitrary location on disk
- I vote, and am moving to, wrp-modules-1.0.0 target for this bug.
Also available in: Atom